The world comprises families, whether related by blood or the people we choose to become part of our lives, and family is the unit that holds the world together. Everyone comes from a family, and life is what it is because of our homes.
The family is the core foundation of every individual, and every family has core values and beliefs that make up its family crest. These beliefs could be shared experiences passed down from generations or some simple kind words that bind everyone together.
And I’m pretty sure you love the family that makes up your home. So, I have compiled this collection of family crest quotes and sayings that bear words that families can hold onto in the present and future to remind everyone of how important family will always be.
If your family is looking for family crest quotes and sayings, then look no further than the ones in this collection.
Family Crest Quotes and Sayings
Never forget who you are or where you come from, no matter what happens. This family is your legacy, and even after you are long gone, a part of you will always be here to remind everyone of the beautiful life you lived.
1. Life is not always easy, but you will always have your family by your side to take care of you. Family is everything; hold on to that.
2. I could go far and wide, but I will always have my family crest to hold onto at the end of the day. Family means so much to me, and nothing can change that.
3. We never know what our family means to us until something happens. You can always count on your family to be there for you.
4. Sometimes, all I have is my family to pull me through thick and thin. My family has and will always be the best part of my life.
5. I am nothing without my family crest. It’s the foundation of who I am and what my life journey is all about.
6. Family is the deepest and most beautiful foundation anyone can have. Remember who you are no matter how tough things get.
7. There’s no better way to live than loving your family. This family will always be there with you, come what may.
8. Our family is woven in the very fabric of love and acceptance. We are here for each other, and nothing will ever change that.
9. My family crest has always been symbolized by love and peace through generations, and not one of that will ever change.
10. Family may occasionally hurt each other, but make sure you let go of the quarrel before sunset.
11. Every moment we spend together counts. Family is all about togetherness, even when we don’t feel like it.
12. Fill your heart with kindness for each other because your family will always be a part of your life no how far we all drift apart.
13. Our family goes beyond blood ties. We have to stand for each other.
14. Let your love for each other spread like wildfire because family comes before anything else. Always look out for each other.
15. You have not loved enough if you haven’t learnt to love your family. Take your family in your heart wherever you go.
16. Have gratitude in your heart and love your family with everything you’ve got. When push comes to shove, never leave your family behind.
17. Nothing in this world should ever separate you from your family. Remember the things that truly matter because your family will always be one of them.
18. There are so many amazing things in this world, but none of them compares to the feeling of having your family.
19. Time come and go. People come and go. Your family is one of those things that will stay with you until the end.
20. It’s not about the house; it’s about the people in it and the love they fill it with. This family is home for all of us.
21. Everyone needs people to call family, and in this home, we are each other’s confidants and support system.
22. Never lose sight of your family. Many things may fade away, but we will always have each other at all times.
23. With family, nobody ever gets left behind. We look out for each other and have each other’s back through the good and not-so-great times.
24. Family is love and shared support between people even if they are not related by blood. Family is a special bond.
25. Most of the time, family is all that you have. Don’t ever take that bond for granted.
26. The love between us is what holds us together. The bond between us is what makes us family. The family will always be the one constant in our lives.
27. A happy family makes for a happy person. As long as we have each other, we will be okay.
28. One happy family under the umbrella of love and respect. We got each other always and forever until the end.
29. As a family, we are stronger together because we can get through anything.
30. To me, family is anyone willing to be there for me. It doesn’t matter if we are related by blood or not because family is so much more than blood ties.
31. We never leave each other behind; that is what family means to my clan and me, together, in all the only way we thrive.
32. The life we have is tied back to our family, and we must never let anything or anyone come in between us as bad as our family.
33. Your family will be by your side until the end of time, whether it’s convenient or not.
34. You can always count on your family to love and support you through anything. That is what makes the bond stronger.
35. I have always believed in the bond that family creates. Sometimes we can’t quite explain it, and it’s just there to bind us together.
36. Family is one of the greatest gifts that life gives you. Cherish your family at all times.
37. We find the best of ourselves in a family, holding on to the strength and love that keeps us together.
38. Most of the time, everything changes, but our family will always stay the same. Never let go of this beautiful union.
39. You are never too old to lean on your family. Family is life and sustains you more than you know.
40. As long as we have each other, this family can get through anything and make it out on the other side in one piece.
41. At some point, you will need people in your life who will never leave, and that’s how you build your own family.
42. You meet people and lose them, but family will be in your corner every step of the way.
43. You may not be able to choose your given family, but you can always have a found family. Either way, there are people in your life who will always have your back.
44. Nothing prepares you for family life, it comes to you naturally, and that’s how you figure out this most beautiful part of life.
45. At all times, have gratitude in your life for your family members.
46. What a joy it is to have people to call your family. Home of people who care for you without waiting for anything in return
47. There should always be a place in your heart for family. Never let go of that beautiful bond.
48. This family will stand the test of time from one generation to another, building a forever kind of bond across all ages.
49. One day, you will see the beauty of family in its entirety because it is a little bit of everything that makes our lives worth living.
50. Seek love, seek family, seek togetherness even in the toughest times because family is the one constant you can count on.
It’s great that you made it this far! I hope you found the family crest quotes and sayings that resonate with your family beliefs and core values. These quotes and sayings can be modified to become more personal to your family and some of the things that make your house a home.
Cheers to family love and being there for each other.
Please kindly feel free to share and leave a comment on your favourite quote.