Love is powerful and it has the ability to take you to the heights of ecstasy and leave you tumbling into the pit of ultimate despair. These quotes on fear of being loved show us that we should be on our guard when it comes to matters of the heart. This is because those we love the most often hurt us the most. When you are afraid of being loved, it can make it difficult for you to trust others and move forward in relationships.
Having the fear of being loved can get in the way as you try to fall in love or even maintain a relationship. If you want your relationships to last, then you need to break free from the fear of being loved. Love is one of the most beautiful and fulfilling emotions that anyone can feel; however, it can be scary to show someone how much you care about them. If this is something that holds you back from being more open with others, then it’s time to work on overcoming the fear of being loved.
If you have faith in love and trust that it works out for all couples over time, then give your relationship the chance it deserves. I hope these fear of being loved quotes helps you realize that there are plenty of options for you to consider and that giving up on love is not one of them. There are those who can’t get enough of love; keep the faith and let love find you.
Fear of Being Loved Quotes and Sayings
You can’t just give up on someone because the situation isn’t ideal. Great relationships aren’t great because they have no problems. They’re great because both people care enough about the other person to find a way to make it work.
1. Don’t fear being loved, it is always better than getting heartbroken.
2. The act of falling in love with someone is a beautiful thing, and the fear of being hurt by that love should never limit it in any way.
3. We all want someone to love and love us back, just don’t be afraid of it.
4. Don’t be afraid of being loved, you deserve to be loved like everyone else.
5. One who is afraid to fall in love doesn’t know the feeling of being loved.
6. Don’t be afraid to fall in love and also don’t fear that you will lose someone who loves you. Love is made for two people, not one person and a half.
7. I’m scared to fall in love, scared to fall fast, because every time I fall in love, it never seems to last.
8. You are afraid to fall in love and get hurt, but you’re more afraid to let go of life with love at all.
9. Being loved is a wonderful feeling, so don’t fear it but welcome it with open arms.
10. Don’t be afraid to fall in love. All the greatest loves are built on friendships.
11. Don’t be afraid to fall in love. Just be afraid of falling for the wrong person again.
12. Don’t let the fear of being hurt by love keep you from loving someone.
13. Don’t be afraid to fall in love. Because the more you do, the better your chances of finding someone who will never let you go.
14. Love yourself, don’t fear being loved, it is always better than getting heartbroken.
15. Don’t be afraid to fall in love. You shouldn’t be afraid of falling; you should be afraid of not opening your wings to fly.
16. Don’t be afraid of falling; you should be afraid of not opening your wings to fly.
17. Don’t be afraid to take risks. Don’t wait for perfect timing, don’t worry if things aren’t going perfectly, and don’t hesitate to reach beyond your comfort zone.
18. Don’t be afraid to fall in love. You should be more concerned about not opening your heart and living your full potential.
19 Being loved deeply by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
20. Fear of being loved is not about being with the wrong person. It’s about not accepting yourself and your own worthiness.
21. If you’re afraid of being loved, it is not because you have chosen the wrong person. It is because you have not accepted yourself as worthy of love.
22. Fear of being loved is a self-esteem issue. No one is worthier than you.
23. Let go of your fears, because being in love is not about being with the wrong person.
24. Nothing can be more hurtful than to love someone who doesn’t know how to love you back.
25. Falling in love with you is different from falling off a chair because I never knew that I would hurt myself so much if I fell for you.
26. I’m afraid to fall in love. What if I get hurt? What if it doesn’t work out? What if I never find anyone better? You will never know until you try.
27. Love is a beautiful thing, and it comes in many different forms and shades. There’s that cute guy at the office who you hold a small crush on or the girl at school who you want to get to know better. Love may lead to heartache but it creates beautiful memories as well.
28. Love is beautiful, whether it’s with a friend or a romantic partner. At times you won’t like being in love but your heart will make it happen.
29. Don’t let love evade you, when it comes to you, let it in. Love will fill your world with joy and happiness.
30. Love can be magical, thoughtful and amazing. Be brave enough to experience love once in your life.
31. Don’t rush into relationships, take your time. Relationships are like flowers; they need nurturing in order to grow into something meaningful and beautiful.
32. The best wedding day advice is “Don’t be afraid to love someone, and don’t be scared to fall in love.”
33. Life is all about taking risks. Don’t be afraid to fall in love, it’ll take you on the ride of your life.
34. If you fall in love, don’t be afraid to do something about it.
35. Don’t bottle up your feelings. The right person is waiting for you somewhere. Now is the time to open your heart and fly.
36. Don’t be intimidated by the love in your heart! You should be enthusiastically enjoying the pleasures of all forms of love.
37. We do not always have to be in control of everything. A little insecurity is okay, and falling out of your comfort zone can actually be beneficial. Trust me it can happen. You can fall in love again.
38. I could not stop crying because I will earnestly love again and I am terrified of the people around me.
39. I am afraid of finding love again and these people will stop me from being happy, but with their support and affection, I can be loved again.
40. Trust that people do care. “People come into our lives for a reason, a season or a lifetime. When someone leaves our lives, it’s because they have learned all they can from us, and now it is time to move on.”
41. I fought back tears. I was going to fall in love again, and that meant I would inevitably get hurt. I knew it was true, regardless of my plans or the self-help books I had read.
42. Love is such a wonderful feeling. I am so happy to learn to trust again. I am sure I can open my heart again and love as hard as I did before.
43. I won’t let my past mistakes hold me back, I am determined to find love all over again. I know that this time it will not be like the last, because I am different. I will never give up on love again.
44. I hope someday to be able to love again. I’m afraid of this, so I can’t tell to anyone
45. I am not giving up hope, I was able to let go of all the anger I have. That person only loved me enough to stay with me
47. As the years went by and I started to gain more experience with how love worked, I learned that there were no rules. My situation was unique in a sense, but I started to see things as common factors rather than uncommon traits that determined my relationship with my partner.
48. Real, healthy love is definitely within your reach. Make sure you’re ready to accept yourself and live fully in the relationship and love will be yours.
49. It isn’t finding the right person. It’s about being ready for a relationship, and if you are ready, then you can find someone who is right for you.
50. You deserve to be loved and appreciated, even if you have low self-worth.
51. Don’t let issues from the past drag you down and keep you from moving forward. Accept yourself and love yourself.
52. When you finally let go of loving from a place of fear, it opens the door to loving freely. It’s in that space that you can find true love.
53. Accept yourself fully. When you do, you will begin to see the world in a beautiful new light.
54. Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world. Don’t run from it. Embrace it!
55. It’s all right to love the feeling of loving as long as you don’t love the feeling too much.
56. Overcoming your fear of being loved is necessary to experience true love and happiness. If you want someone to love you, I suggest loving yourself first.
57. The fear of being loved is much deeper than the fear of not being loved. Love can only flourish when you open yourself up to it. If you’re afraid, you’ll never let anyone get close enough to love you.
58. Wish I could say what I felt, but the fear of being loved instead of loving back keeps my lips sealed.
59. I’m not afraid of being alone. I’m just afraid to be loved by the wrong person again
60. This is just another reason not to let yourself be controlled by fear. Fear of being loved is proof of a lack of trust in the one that loves you.
61. The reason we are afraid to fall in love is that we know that we can’t be loved, without being hurt.
62. When you feel like you’re not good enough, someone somewhere loves you more than you know.
63. What are you afraid of? It’s time to stop living in fear. Live your best life by doing the things that scare you!
64. Don’t be afraid to get close to people who are too excited about you, embrace it.
65. Dear Heart, please fall in love only when you are ready, not when you are lonely.
The quotes and sayings in this inspirational love quote collection will inspire you to not be afraid or scared about falling in love or being loved by others. Fear of being loved will make it difficult to accept true love when it comes. So, break free from the fear and embrace love again.
Did you find this post helpful? Leave a comment in the comment section below and don’t forget to share with your friends and loved ones. Thank you.