Everyone has dreams and aspirations but is often too afraid to go after what they want. We are afraid of failure, of not being good enough, and of the unknown. There are so many things in life that we think will make us happy: money, fame, power, love. But these things aren’t always what they seem.
What does it mean to fight for your happiness? It means that you need to stop putting other people’s needs ahead of your own. When you continually neglect your own needs, you end up becoming resentful and unhappy because no one else can provide what only you can give yourselves — true fulfilment and peace of mind.
I know how hard it can be to fight for happiness when you feel like nothing will ever change. Or maybe you’re just too busy fighting for everyone else’s happiness that you forgot about yourself. But guess what? If you don’t fight for your happiness, then no one else will either! Remember, it is said that happiness is a choice that you can choose to make every day. But you need to choose wisely and stay committed to it.
There are many more ways to fight for your happiness, but if you are feeling like you lack the zeal or desire to do so, then these fight for your happiness quotes below are sure to fire you up and show you that it is possible to be happier, and it is worth it.
Fight For Your Happiness Quotes
Every day is a chance to start over, and there’s no doubt that it can get tough sometimes, but even when things are bleakest, there’s always hope if you take the initiative to start living again, you can always fight for your happiness.
1. Fighting for your happiness doesn’t mean everything is perfect. It means you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.
2. Happiness will never come if it relies on other people or circumstances. It must come from within so fight for it.
3. Happiness is a choice. Your thoughts determine your happiness. Happiness is not something that just happens to you. It’s a feeling that you create in your mind. You can’t be happy unless you think positive thoughts.
4. Fight for your happiness because trouble and worry are big thieves of happiness. When you worry, you are focusing on problems instead of solutions. You are deciding that the situation is impossible to fix instead of finding ways to make it better.
5. You have a choice about what to focus on and what thoughts to think. Focus on the positive things in life, and you will feel happy more often than not.
6. It’s not easy to fight for your happiness. Life will throw you curveballs and knock you down, but it’s important to hold your head high and keep fighting for what you want. Never give up on yourself — in the long run, you’ll be happier for it.
7. Happiness is about making yourself happy, so don’t wait for an external factor or person to make you happy. If something isn’t working out in your life, don’t just sit there and complain about it — fix it! If a particular relationship isn’t making you happy, leave it behind and look for one that makes you feel better.
8. You have to fight for your happiness every day. It isn’t easy, but it’s worth every effort. Fight for it every day; this is your life, and you deserve to be happy.
9. It doesn’t matter who hurt you or broke your heart, what matters is that you learn from it and stand up again, fight for your happiness!
10. Every morning when you wake up, you have two choices: either fight for your happiness or surrender your happiness and accept your misery.
11. You don’t have to let yourself get sucked into the vortex of negativity and despair. Don’t let the world make you believe that you have to settle for less than you deserve.
12. Happiness consists in realizing that we are essentially human beings and that our task in life is to become more and more what we inherently are.
13. Fighting for your happiness isn’t something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
14. A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances but a person with a certain set of attitudes who always fights for his/her happiness.
15. Fighting for your happiness doesn’t depend on external conditions, it is governed by your mental attitude.
16. Life is a fight, a fight for your happiness and the people who matter.
17. If you’re fighting for your happiness, you’re alive. You have a choice to be happy or not, and you’ve chosen the road of happiness. Keep fighting and never give up.
18. The world is going to test you in every possible way, but if you are meant to live your life, it will not be easy. Fight for your happiness, fight for your life.
19. Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your actions.
20. The only way to be truly satisfied is to do what makes you happy.
21. You have a choice. You can either be happy or not. It’s up to you.
22. Happiness is a choice, not an automatic response to particular circumstances.
23. If you want happiness for an hour – take a nap. If you want happiness for a day – go fishing. If you want happiness for a year – inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetime – fall in love.
24. The people who can make you happy are not going to be the ones who already have. They’re still out there, find them.
25. The people who can make you happy are not going to be the ones who are living off you.
26. Happiness is a choice. It’s not something that will just magically happen to you. You have to fight for it. You have to fight for your happiness.
27. Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp but which may alight upon you if you will sit down quietly.
28. Happiness cannot be travelled to, owned, earned, or worn. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude.
29. Some people will tell you that if you just change this or that about your life, then you’ll be happy. But they’re lying. So, the best thing is to always fight for happiness.
30. The trick is to figure out what makes you happy without trying too hard or making too many changes. Because if you try too hard or make too many changes, then even if by some miracle your life ends up perfect, your happiness might not last anyway.
31. Happiness doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. Happiness means enjoying the present moment, whatever that moment brings.
32. Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.
33. Happiness is a journey, not a destination. Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort.
34. Happiness lies in the joy of living, the life we live now, not what we hope to leave behind when we can no longer live it.
35. Happiness is not being pained in the body or troubled in the mind; it is a state of mind. Therefore, fight for happiness.
36. Happiness consists more in small conveniences or pleasures that occur every day than in great pieces of good fortune that happen but seldom to anyone.
37. Happiness is not a matter of intensity but balance and order and rhythm and harmony.
38. One secret to happiness is simply accepting the present moment and stopping there. Not looking back, not looking forward. Just being there: enjoying it.
39. The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved, loved for ourselves, or rather, loved despite ourselves, so why don’t you fight for your happiness?
40. Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. It is not something that can be pursued, nor is it something that can be captured. Like love, like the fragrance of a rose, happiness comes as a gift.
41. It’s often said that you can’t choose happiness. It just happens to you. But it’s only true if you’re willing to fight for it. If you aren’t willing to make sacrifices for what matters in your life, then you’ll never be happy.
42. Happiness is something that must be searched for. It is not something ready-made. It comes from your actions.
43. Happiness doesn’t depend upon who you are or what you have, it depends solely on what you think.
44. It’s easy to be happy when everything goes your way. The challenge is to find happiness even when things don’t turn out how you want.
45. Happiness is a choice that we must make every day. The results of your choices will impact your life in many ways. Therefore, choose wisely. Each time you decide to be happy, you are living a more fulfilling life.
46. I have found that life will love you back if you love life. That is how to fight for happiness.
47. In fighting for your happiness, do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
48. Don’t let anyone steal your happiness. Always keep fighting for your dreams and never give up.
49. Happiness is a state of mind. It’s a choice you make, not a result of what’s around you!
50. At the end of the day, you can either focus on what’s tearing you apart or what’s holding you together.
51. Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light.
52. Smile and let everyone know that you’re a lot stronger today than you were yesterday.
53. You’re happiest when you’re after your passion. Get up, wake up and move forward to fulfil your goals!
54. You cannot expect to live a positive life if you surround yourself with negative people.
55. Just because the past didn’t turn out as you wanted it to doesn’t mean your future can’t be better than you’ve ever imagined.
56. Don’t let other people’s expectations of you hold you back. Always fight for your happiness, no matter what others think of you.
57. Don’t ever let anyone tell you that you aren’t good enough or strong enough. If someone does, fight for your happiness.
58. Fight for your happiness—always. Your problems do not define you, and you are worth fighting for.
59. Never give up on your dreams. Keep fighting for your happiness, and no one will be able to stop you.
60 It’s time to stop finding happiness in the pursuit of perfection and start finding happiness in your imperfections.
61. Don’t let other people’s expectations of you hold you back. Always fight for your happiness, no matter what others think of you.
62. It’s time to stop finding happiness in the pursuit of perfection and start finding happiness in your imperfections.
63. Fight for your happiness because you deserve it.
64. Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy. No person will make you happy unless you decide to be happy. Your happiness will not come to you. It can only come from you.
65. Happiness is a choice. You can choose to be happy. There’s going to be stress in life, but it’s your choice whether you let it affect you or not.
66. There is only one way to happiness: to cease worrying about things beyond the power of our will.
67. You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life.
68. I hope you fight for your happiness and never give up because no one else can do it for you.
69. Fight for your happiness. Sometimes good things fall apart, so better things can fall together.
70. Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your actions.
71. You can’t wait for happiness to come to you. You have to go out and get it yourself.
72. Happiness is not a goal, it’s a by-product. Pursue the things, and you get happiness as a side effect.
73. Make today count by letting positivity and determination fill you with all the strength to fight for your happiness.
74. No matter who you are, where you are, and what you are going through, you will fight for your happiness.
75. Don’t worry about your happiness. It will never be too late to choose to be happy. Live the best way you can, and everything will fall into the right place.
76. Life is something that happens to you while you’re busy making other plans. Whatever your choices are, choose with confidence. Don’t give up on your dreams!
77. Take the happy quizzes to find out the source of your misery and know how to change it so that you can finally smile.
78. Happiness is fought for, not found. That is why so many people never find it. It is not a matter of chance but choice. No one has ever won a prize by accident.
79. Stop chasing and work on what you want. You can fight for your happiness, but first, you have to make up your mind that it’s worth it.
80. Happiness comes when you stop focusing on yourself and realize that there is a bigger world out there and people that need you. Without realizing it, you’re happy when you’re helping others, even if it’s something as simple as listening.
81. Fight for your happiness because happiness is not a goal, it’s a by-product of a life well-lived.
82. Fight for your happiness because happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence.
83. Fight for your happiness because happiness it’s not about the perfect person. It’s about someone who can make you happy in a way that no one else can.
84. Life can be happy one day and unhappy the next. But if you keep fighting for your happiness, maybe things will work out eventually.
85. Fight for your happiness, and be with someone who helps you with that fight. If they hinder your happiness and push you down, they don’t deserve to be a part of your life.
86. Fight for your happiness because no matter how sad you are about any situation, your sadness can not change the situation.
87. Life is beautiful, so fill it up with loads of happiness.
88. Fight for your happiness because happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
89. You will never fight for your happiness if you do not search for what happiness consists of.
90. We are not given a good life or a bad life. We are given a life. It’s up to us to make it good by fighting for your happiness.
91. Life is good no matter what it is you are facing. Just fight for your happiness.
92. In all you do, make sure your happiness counts because no one can make you happier than yourself.
93. Happiness is a gift of God to man. You can choose whichever way you want to be happy. It is all yours. Fight for your happiness now.
94. Happiness can be gotten from whatever you are doing right now. Enough is enough to be sad at what this world throws at you. Be happy.
95. Fight for your happiness because things will certainly get better.
96. Fight for your happiness with the same ferocity you’d fight for your survival because it’s important.
97. Do whatever works for you, but remember that it is about choices and what you can do. Fight for your happiness.
98. You have to fight for your happiness. You have to fight every single day. Don’t reach the end of your life.
99. Be confident in who you are: it’s the only way to happiness.
100. Happiness is not only found in material things but in choosing to be happy in the little you have.
Happiness is the consequence of personal effort. You fight for it, strive for it, insist upon it, and sometimes even travel around the world looking for it. You have to participate relentlessly in the manifestations of your blessings.
So, be the happiest person you can be because life trouble will never cease. Please, drop your comment in the comment section below and don’t forget to share this post with your network.