A broken heart is one of the most painful feelings you’ll ever experience. It can leave you devastated and make life feel meaningless. It can make you wonder if you will ever be happy again or feel the love you felt for that special someone.
With all of these uncomfortable emotions that come with heartbreak, trying to fix your shattered heart quickly is something you’d care most about. Thankfully, the quotes I have written here can help even the most heartbroken get through such tough times.
That’s why I want to help you to heal a broken heart and move on with your life as soon as possible. These fixing your broken heart quotes that will help to quickly fix your heartbreak, then look no further because these are some of the best ones I have ever written.
Fixing a Broken Heart Quotes
There is no right way to go through this. You are the only owner of your heart. Be kind to yourself and love again when you will. Besides, it’s not the end of the world to be heartbroken. It’s a beautiful reminder that you loved once and love now.
1. No one can fix a broken heart for you. Your heart is resilient. Love again when you’re ready. You can do it yourself.
2. You’ve been in such a dump lately because of your broken heart. To fix it, maybe you need a change of scenery, take your mind off things.
3. If you need to fix your broken heart, simply be brave and let love in. Love someone who deserves it, and don’t let anyone take your heart from you. Believe in love and wait for the one who deserves all your positivity.
4. You are not damaged goods. You are a work in progress. It’s time to live up to your potential and stop sulking like a baby. It’s time to fix what’s been broken.
5. It is a time of healing, and there’s no better way to do that than through what you love. Pour your attention, energy and joy into your passion.
6. When you’re going through hell because of the heartbreak, keep going. Fixing it means that you’re going to come out on the other side.
7. With all you have in life, never let someone destroy your confidence or hold you back from your future through heartbreak, fix it.
8. Sometimes, to fix a broken heart, you have to let go of what’s good in your life to get what’s great. You’ve been released through heartbreak to seek something great.
9. You’re a soul to be lived, not a face to be liked. If someone broke your heart, trust that you are more important than the reason for the breakup, that’s how to fix it.
10. It’s funny how the pieces of your heart fit into a new place when someone else finds them. Even after heartbreak,
11. Don’t cry because it’s over; smile because it happened. You’re in control of your heart so never forget that.
12. You are stronger than you think. You can fix your broken heart. It doesn’t seem like it right now, but you will get through this.
13. Move on and let go—it’s the only way to find your freedom from a broken heart.
14. If someone you cared about breaks your heart, fix it and move on. Life is too short to be unhappy.
15. The first cut is the most painful, but every time after that, it gets easier— until finally, you don’t feel anything at all. You’ve fixed your broken heart.
16. Healing is a kind of death because when it’s done, it won’t hurt anymore.
17. If you can fix a broken heart, you can do anything.
18. We all get broken, but it’s not about how many times you fall that matters; it’s about how many times you stand back up.
19. Let time heal your broken heart. Even external injuries need time to heal.
20. It’s time to lay the love you seek in your broken heart to rest. Let go of the ones who hurt you, and you’ll find the strength to start loving again.
21. Be brave. Don’t give up. Keep going even when the odds feel impossible. You are strong and can handle a broken heart.
22. It’s okay to let go, and it’s okay to feel broken. It’s okay to be brave and strong, but it’s also okay to be weak. If you need help, don’t be afraid to reach out for it. Don’t hide your heartache. Someone is always there for you.
23. Dating is like a roller coaster. Time heals all wounds. It doesn’t matter who broke your heart, just that you still have some left to love again.
24. Heartbreak is hard. It feels like your whole world has shattered into a million pieces—but it hasn’t. One day, you’ll see that it wasn’t the end of your world, just the end of a chapter in your book. Your story has many chapters and many pages; don’t give up on your story.
25. When you finally let go of the pain of a broken heart, you’ll realize that some people aren’t worth the heartache.
26. Never lose yourself in heartbreak, never forget your strength, and never be afraid to come back stronger. That’s how to fix a broken heart.
27. You’re stronger than you think, and love will come again, despite your broken heart.
28. You can fix a broken heart if you let love find you again in a different form.
29. Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain. Time will heal your broken heart. Take your attention off it.
30. It’s never the end of the world to be heartbroken, it just means that you have the heart to break.
31. Don’t let a broken heart keep you from being whole. You can be whole if you decide to, heartbroken or not, so decide.
32. Everyone’s been through heartache – but you’ve got to keep moving forward.
33. If you have a heart, you will have broken hearts. But just remember, no matter what happens, there is always someone out there who loves and cares for you.
34. The worst feeling in the world is being heartbroken. When you lose someone, it feels like all the goodness in your life drained away. YOu have to fix it else you’ll lose yourself too.
35. Don’t let anyone dull your sparkle, not even heartbreak.
36. Your heart is not a broken glass that can’t be mended. It’s a crystal palace; with an open door once you fix it by learning to love again.
37. Fixing a broken heart is a journey. Don’t grieve about the past, don’t hurry the future. Live your life one day at a time.
38. It’s okay to be sad and broken-hearted. It happens more than you think. You’re not alone, everyone heals and so will you.
39. Trust in your heart, trust in your soul. You’re going to heal from your broken heart. The universe has a plan to fix you.
40. Don’t let the setback called heartbreak, break your stride. Take this opportunity to learn & grow from it! That’s how to fix it.
41. In fixing a broken heart, it may not be an easy process, but it teaches you so much about yourself and your ability to love.
42. There are a million ways to be hurt in this world, but the worst is to hurt yourself and wait for someone else to fix you.
43. A broken heart needs time to heal, but broken trust needs immediate action.
44. It is not the broken heart that kills, but breaking it.
45. You don’t have to wait for other people’s permission to feel happy again. You are allowed to be happy. You deserve it.
46. Forget her; she’s history. Focus on yourself and the future. You’ll meet someone new one day – better than her.
47. It’s hard to let go of something you never really had.
48. I choose my attitude. I decide to be positive! I am determined not to feel sorrow but to experience joy.
49. To move on, you must first let go. That’s how to fix a broken heart.
50. When someone rejects you, they reject the person they could have had.
51. It doesn’t matter how many times you’ve been broken. What matters is that you’re relentless in choosing to be whole again.
52. When life throws you a punch called heartbreak, get back up and knock it down. That’s how to fix the matter.
53. Sometimes, we learn more from heartbreak than from hearts that love us unconditionally. Ironic, but it works in fixing us.
54. It’s okay to be broken and still try to pick up the pieces. To fix yourself, you don’t have to wait to be happy or have it all figured out. You just have to go out and live.
55. Don’t let someone be your sunshine when they are just a reflection of your sunlight.
56. I know that time is a great healer, but it’s really hard to be patient when you’re hurting.
57. Don’t waste your time with a person who doesn’t have time for you. Unfollow. Delete. Move on.
58. If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, it’s yours forever. If it doesn’t, then it was never meant to be.
59. Even when you’re broken and it looks like there’s no hope of fixing your heart, It’s never too late to fall in love again.
60. When you have a broken heart and you feel like it’s the end of the world, it’s not. It’s a reminder of how much you loved once and love now, and boom, you’ve fixed it.
61. The best way to heal yourself is to get lost with someone who knows you well enough to hear your pains and get you distracted.
62. Nothing fixes a broken heart like time. But a good haircut, a great playlist, and these sweet treats never hurt.
63. You will eventually meet someone who will walk into your life and fix it.
64. You will get through this, even if you’re unsure how. And if one day you’re able to find happiness again with somebody else, it will be because of that pain—and all the lessons you learned while suffering through it—that made you a better person.
65. Someone who breaks your heart is NOT the same as someone who didn’t try.
66. Life is a series of choices, and new love is always waiting just on the other side of a breakup.
67. Someday, someone will be madly in love with your smile. Don’t be afraid to fall in love again even after a broken heart.
68. You may have to break your heart a few times before finding your true love.
69. Don’t let what happened to break me. I’m going to move on, as I have a life to live.
70. Love is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself trying to fix it. It’ll heal with time with the right kind of glue
71. You are stronger than you think, and you deserve to be happy even with heartbreak.
72. One day, when your broken heart is fixed, you’ll be able to say, “I survived.” Don’t be afraid to fall in love again.
73. To fix a broken heart, always keep your heart open for the love that comes along because love isn’t something you can find, it’s something that finds you.
74. You can’t mend a broken heart, but you can live to love another day.
75. Trials and tribulations are inevitable in life. We need to fix it, or we’ll have a broken heart.
76. Don’t let a broken heart, break you; instead, help it mend.
77. You know you’re getting over a broken heart when you can laugh and smile without feeling guilty.
78. When someone special walks through your life, they walk with you forever in your heart.
79. Don’t love someone who treats you right; love the person who makes you feel right.
80. Don’t be afraid to start over. The story you’re telling yourself is not the truth.
81. Letting go doesn’t mean we don’t care about someone anymore. It’s just realizing that the only person you control is yourself.
82. It’s better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
83. Though it may not feel like it today, you will eventually be able to look back on this chapter and remember the lessons you learned from it.
84. You can’t fix a broken heart with any glue, but you can fix yourself by finding yourself.
85. Rome wasn’t built in a day, and you’re not going to repair a broken heart in one either. It takes time to heal—you should allow yourself.
86. You can’t stop the hurts of a broken heart, but you can choose not to let it break you. So be patient with yourself and know that when the feelings of hopelessness come, you only have to look within to find the strength to get back up.
87. My heart is broken, and the only way to mend it is to love me.
88. Fixing a broken heart is something you have to work on; it’s a process.
89. At some point, we’ve all had our hearts broken. But time heals all wounds.
90. It’s okay to be sad. It’s okay to cry. It’s okay to sit alone in the dark and listen to sad music and eat chocolate ice cream until you feel better. You’ll get through this. We’ll help you get through it.
91. Sometimes, all it takes to get over the one that got away is to head down to the beach with a good book!
92. If you are heartbroken, remember that you loved enough to let someone go into the world. You are so fixable.
93. Sometimes, things break in life, but it’s never too late to fix them.
94. Heartbreak isn’t the end—you just need to find a way to bounce back, soar above the storm, and dance in the rain.
95. Healing is a process. You will have good days and bad days and that’s okay. Remember to be kind to yourself while you’re going through it. Everything happens for a reason.
96. I’ve learned that you can get through just about anything if you’re willing to give up the idea of ever being completely happy.
97. When you get lost in the darkness, remember that you are loved. And with love, you can always find your way.
98. Sometimes, you have to fall apart to understand how much you need to be together.
99. If she doesn’t want you, someone better will come along.
100. Don’t let a broken heart dim your light. Shine, irrespective of the pain, that’s your healing.
Do you love these fixing a broken heart quotes, or have you found any useful? Please let me know via the comment box below. Also, kindly share this post with your loved ones; I’m sure they’ll love you for it. Thank you.