There are times in life when it is better to be brave and bold than to be careful and cautious. Being brave means taking on challenges that may seem daunting or scary, ultimately leading to success. Although bravery isn’t just about taking risks – it also involves having confidence in yourself so that when you do take action, you will be able to use your skills effectively and efficiently.
It’s easy to get stuck in a rut, doing things the way they’ve always been done because it feels safe. It takes courage to think outside of that box and try something new.
If you have a dream but are afraid of failing, chances are you won’t ever achieve anything worthwhile. How can you expect anything good to happen if you don’t take risks?
The thing about risks is that they’re worth taking if there’s any chance at all that they might work out for the best; if there’s even the slightest chance that you’ll end up on top, then why not give it a shot? These fortune favours the brave quotes are here to inspire you always to take steps to do things you never thought possible.
Fortune Favours the Brave Quotes
Fortune favours the brave and the bold. You have the chance to make your dreams come true and go out into the world and make a difference – whatever that may be. Don’t let fear of failure stop you from achieving your goals, no matter how big or small.
1. Fortune favours the brave. The bolder, the better.
2. Fortune favours the brave. Be brave, be bold, be fearless! You never know if something good will happen in your life until you try it. And then you’ll know.
3. Be brave, do something new, and conquer what frightens you.
4. To have courage is to stand in the presence of danger without flinching.
5. The world is full of opportunities that are never seized because it takes courage to grasp them.
6. This is what we do. We grow. We thrive. And we never stop believing.
7. Where do you find fortune? Fortune finds you. Now go bravely into the unknown and make something new happen!
8. Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning how to dance in the rain.
9. The only way to get past your fears is to jump in and take a chance on your dreams.
10. The most courageous thing you can do is keep your head high and never give up on your dreams.
11. The harder you work, the luckier you get.
12. Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.
13. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
14. Fortune favours the brave. You can do anything you set your mind to.
15. I don’t care how big your mistakes are, how much you struggle or fail; Fortune favours the brave.
16. Be brave and bold. Fortune favours the brave.
17. Fear not. Fortune favours the bold; fortune even allows for a certain amount of luck.
18. Brave is never afraid. It’s the strongest of all and most powerful thing on this earth. That keeps you going when no one else would dare to think they are.
19. There is no weakness in courage, only in fear. Do not be afraid of your fears; without an open mind and a courageous heart, they will not rob you of your sleep.
20. You only get one chance at a first impression. Don’t worry about what others think. Focus on your own journey.
21. Life’s not about being happy always; it’s about being strong enough to let yourself be sad or angry now and then.
22. Do what you fear. You can’t be scared of what you don’t understand.
23. Never, ever give up on your dreams. Even if it seems like you’re digging a hole that’s too deep to climb out of, keep pushing forward. Keep believing in the future you want for yourself and your loved ones.
24. If you fail to prepare, you’re prepared to fail. Fortune only favours the brave.
25. Sometimes, you just have to take a risk to get what you want. Only the brave can be favoured by fortune.
26. Don’t be afraid to be brave. It takes courage to do what you know is right, even when facing your fears and changing your life.
27. Fortune Favours the Brave is a saying meaning that fortune is more likely to favour those who are brave, adventurous and bold.
28. Be brave, don’t be afraid to take risks. Find the courage to do your best and know that Fortune favours the brave!
29. Fortune Favors the Brave, and we’re not afraid of anything.
30. We all have a choice in life. To be brave, or not to be brave. We choose to be brave and work towards our goals, dreams, and aspirations.
31. The most important quality for success is not intelligence; it’s courage.
32. Courage never runs out; it only gets stronger the harder it gets.
33. I’ve learned that courage and confidence are the same things. It takes courage to grow and confidence to stay the same.
34. The only thing that lets you down is the day you decide to quit. Fortune can only favour the brave.
35. If you’re brave enough to dream and strong enough to follow through, you can achieve anything.
36. When you are afraid, be afraid with fear. But when you are courageous, be courageous with courage. Then your fears can never outlast the reality of your powers.
37. Do not be afraid of mistakes. Have the courage to make them. Learn from them and move on.
38. We all have fears, but fear is not a fact. It’s an opinion. There’s nothing to fear but fear itself. And if you’re scared at first, don’t worry. You’ll get better as time goes on.
39. Fortune favours the brave but doesn’t always pick you. Find a way to shine in the darkness and look for opportunities where there are none.
40. Fortune favours the brave, the bold and the intelligent.
41. It’s time to rise above yesterday, seize the day and make your own luck. Fortune favours the brave.
42. Fortune favours the brave. So do your goal. Time waits for no one.
43. Fortune favours the brave. Daring to be different, courageous and being your own person. There is no room for fear in this world. We are made of stronger stuff than that!
44. The best way to predict the future is to create it. You must be brave because the future is making its own commitments and promises.
45. The greater good always follows the courageous act.
46. It’s never too late to be what you might have been.
47. Let’s take risks and open ourselves to new opportunities. Until then, we can always say that fortune favours the brave.
48. Fortune favours the brave. The risk taker who steps into uncertainty and makes things happen.
49. Fortune favours the brave, never fear to be great. Millionaires are made by being willing to take a chance, not standing still and waiting for things to happen.
50. Be fearless, a warrior and brave. Fortune favours the brave, and it’s a wonderful thing to be able to see the future to make the right decisions.
51. Don’t be scared to step up and do your thing. Soar like a bird and fly in the face of adversity.
52. You have to believe in yourself and trust your instincts. For those who do, life becomes a journey of self-discovery that can lead you to unexpected riches.
53. The true measure of success is how many people you’ve made happy.
54. Do your best, but don’t let it discourage you. You are whom you chose to be.
55. Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion but rather hard work, perseverance and desire.
56. The greatest challenge is not to fear but to prepare for it. This is how you will overcome the inevitable obstacles and confidently tackle any situation.
57. Never be afraid to step forward, even though the road may be long. And even though you may fail, do not lose heart. There is always hope!
58. The only way to get rid of fear is to face it—to reach out and meet it. The worst thing is that you will have to push yourself a little more than usual, but that’s not bad.
59. It is not a lack of strength but a lack of will that leaves one weak. It is not a lack of knowledge, but they want wisdom that leaves one ignorant.
60. Fortune favours the brave, the bold and the confident. So don’t be afraid to try something new. You never know what could happen!
61. Fortune favours the brave. Fate belongs to the reckless. Be daring. Be successful.
62. Fortune favours the brave, but she’ll also help those who work hard and believe in themselves.
63. Fortune favours the brave. Be brave, be bold and never stop believing in yourself.
64. You have to be brave and take chances. Fortune favours the brave, not the cautious.
65. The fortune of the brave, who never fear what is to come.
66. You will always find a way if you cannot afford to lose.
67. Fortune is a woman who helps us when we are down, gives us the courage to finish, laughs at our mistakes and loves us through it all.
68. Through times of adversity, I learned the value of perseverance. I never gave up, even when I wanted to, and that’s why fortune has always been on my side.
69. You can choose to be a victim, or you can choose to be fearless and take control of your life.
70. Life is too short and too precious not to start taking risks. Life is up to you and no one else.
71. The easiest way to change your life is to start living it.
72. The most successful people are the ones willing to take a risk. They believe that even when things look bleak, they will still offer something good.
73. Courage is the price life exacts for granting peace, security, and a sense of direction.
74. Fortune favours the brave. The rest of us have to get on with it!
75. Don’t be afraid to take risks and chase your dreams because Fortune favours the brave.
76. You can do anything you put your mind to, so don’t give up because you’re scared to fail. Fortune favours the brave.
77. Fortune favours the brave. The brave have the fortune of courage, whilst those who are not brave have no fortune of courage.
78. You must be brave to seek fortune but not put all your faith in it. Fortune can be fickle and unpredictable. It does not always reward the brave and talented.
79. The secret of getting what you want out of life is not to wish for it but to get it.
80. There will always be obstacles in your way, but don’t ever give up hope. If you can make it through one obstacle, you can make it through anything in life. Always remember that the only person who can stop you from becoming successful is yourself. Keep pushing forward, and never give up!
81. The only person who can’t see the bigger picture is you.
82. The future belongs to those who take risks, not those who wait for others to take risks for them.
83. The more you’re afraid, the more powerful your mind will become. Be brave and act with confidence!
84. We can only be successful by taking risks and acting against our fears.
85. Fortune favours the brave. Don’t let fear hold you back from reaching your goals.
86. Fortune favours the Brave, but the bold make the Fortune
87. Fortune favours the brave, but it’s better to be lucky than good.
88. At the end of the day, Fortune favours the brave. If you’re not afraid to follow your own path and take risks, then there’s no telling where life will take you.
89. Fortune favours the brave. Fortune favours those who dare to try. Fortune favours the wanderers and the dreamers. But most of all, it favours those willing to take a chance on themselves.
90. If you’re not afraid to risk, Fortune will favour you.
91. You make your own luck by taking risks, breaking the rules, and being bold. Your destiny is in your hands—make it great!
92. She was born with a silver spoon, but she could still be the richest girl in the world.
93. Have the courage to take a chance, even when leaving everything you’ve ever known. You never know what Fate has in store for you.
94. Go confidently in your dreams’ direction and live the life you’ve imagined. Don’t let anyone or anything stop you—not even yourself.
95. You only live once. Do it the way you want to do it. Take risks. Have faith in yourself and your decisions, which will lead you to success!
96. The greatest glory in living lies not in falling but in rising every time we fall.
97. Life is a series of choices. They are not always easy, but they are always yours to make. Because fortune only favours the brave.
98. Fortune favours the brave. You have to be willing to take that chance and go for it because one day, you will realise how hard it was. Never stop believing in yourself.
99. As you go through life, don’t ever be afraid to take a chance. Because fortune only favours the brave.
100. Fortune favours the brave. Make your dreams a reality, and never be afraid to take action.
Bravery means having the strength of mind and spirit to face danger even when you’re afraid. It’s overcoming your fear, standing up for yourself, and doing what needs to be done. Fortune favours the brave quotes. Please, do well to share and leave your comment in the comment section.