The work of an artist is to make art by using their hands as an instrument. Artists are always placed in a higher place and are considered to be superior to normal humans. They are not only gifted with creativity but also have their talent that helps create something out of nothing.
The hands of an artist are so well trained, yet look like they think for themselves. Like an inverted heart, gloved hands hold their little universe, one that is tightly covered and protected. With a graceful stroke across the surface of creation, they bring harmony to the eye and peace to the soul.
The hands of an artist, like the hands of a master jazz musician, are the instrument that fuses mind and spirit into a single creative force capable of astonishingly creative accomplishments.
You have heard it said that the eyes are the windows to the soul, but did you know that a glimpse of an artist’s hand while they work can tell you so much? Artists’ hands are full of life just by being what they are.
The hands of an artist are the most sensitive and eloquent expression of the mind and soul. Sometimes, the hand’s emotions are so hard to describe even with words but powerful in their own right. That is why I have made a collection of amazing hands of an artist quotes below for you.
Hands of an Artist Quotes
An artist’s hands are one of their greatest assets. They can create masterpieces using nothing but their hand and their mind. Their hands become instruments of creation, allowing them to express themselves through art.
1. The hands of an artist are not always the same, as they craft and design art with delicate care, their hands are the hands of a man who knows, how to feel the world they show us through the screen of their eyes.
2. In the hands of an artist stillness, something so beautiful in a world of turbulence the world is changed a little.
3. Don’t be down, don’t be blue, just look up above, cause the hands of an artist can make a dream come true.
4. Hands of an artist are always perfect that’s how they should be, always perfect like the smiles of an artist.
5. Sometimes the art inspiration, is the artist’s hands, they say that the hands of an artist, are always filled with love.
6. The hands of a painter can show the way although the world may change a painting always stays the same.
7. Hands of an artist are full of inspiration and you can’t fake the feeling hands of an artist are made of magic.
8. I give gratitude to the hands of an artist for the inspiration that they provide I admire the talent that they possess and the passion they put into their craft.
9. The hands of an artist, have a strength and a knack – lift me and give me wings, to fly higher than ever before.
10. Through patience, I found the way, through the hardship the way was shown, to the hands of an artist I knew, the pain and the tears were left behind.
11. Hands of an artist reach out and show what you feel, they dig deep into the heart of life and show the way, their fingers tell of a past we have known.
12. Hands of an artist, they’re a powerful thing, they’re a way to reveal deep things.
13. The hands of an artist create the unseen, they are the maker of the unseen.
14. The hands of an artist are always to deepen the mystery, and the greys of life are never to be as amazing, as the colours that they create.
15. It’s the hands of an artist who can make the clouds look like mountains, who can make the mountains look like clouds, who can make the birds look like birds, and the dogs look like dogs. Magnificent is the hands of an artist.
16. The hands of an artist always lead me to discover something new and beautiful, but sadly, I cannot see what is behind the curtain.
17. The hands of an artist are always to deepen the mystery and reveal the beauty that lies in the darkness and bring light to the shadows that surround us.
18. Tell me what you see in the hands of an artist. They’re the hands that have been painted, they’re the hands that have been sculpted, they’re the hands that have been shaped and shaped into art.
19. The hands of an artist are to be held and cherished so that they can guide and show, the beauty of their wisdom.
20. The hands of an artist are graceful, the strokes of his brush are elegant, and no amount of art could ever compare, to those magnificent hands of an artist.
21. The hands of an artist in a world full of hands, are a beautiful thing to see.
22. The world is full of beauty, there is more to be seen than in the living, the living doesn’t see the hands of an artist.
23. Hands of an artist touch the canvas, he sees the beauty in the harmony of colours, then he creates the art that is his dream, and the world nods in agreement with his beauty.
24. The beauty of the hand is in the heart, the beauty of the heart is in the mind, the beauty of the mind is in the soul, and the beauty of the soul is in the hands of an artist.
25. Hands of an artist, a canvas for their dreams, a canvas for their will, they are artists, they are artists.
26. Hands of an artist, they’re not perfect – some are broken, but they call to us, they are the things that make us tick.
27. There is a beauty in the hands of an artist unknown to the eyes of the rest, and you can see it in people who dance and sing and write with ease.
28. Hands of an artist, you are as beautiful as your craft and as magnificent as you are, men are captivated by your craft.
29. The hands are a work of art, his fingers are the keys to the heaven within, he can make heaven come true.
30. The hands of an artist are the messenger of his thoughts, and the pen and the brushes are the hands of a writer.
31. The hands of an artist, show the way, they show the artist how to see things and the way his thought takes shape.
32. The hands of an artist are their own best way to say, they are the only way I can say “I’m an artist”.
33. The hands of an artist are the messenger of his thoughts, his creations speak of what’s in his mind, as he masterfully moulds and creates, he is the master of his destiny.
34. The hands of an artist can create magic with a brush, pen, or sword they can paint a beautiful picture they can write a graceful line can sculpt a statue, or carve a tree they can create anything.
35. The touch of a hand of an artist, can create the world, can create the magic, of bliss and peace.
36. Hands of an artist, be it a brush or pen, can create magic with a sword, or a sword can draw magic only it knows, and make a spell with a brush, pen, or sword.
37. In the hands of an artist is a precious gift a gift that can be used to create a masterpiece.
38. The hands of the artist their influence can create the magic they are the ones who write your poems, they are the ones who create beauty and this gift for the world to see.
39. The hands of an artist are a gift, a gift that makes us blessed, they can create, they can create magic with a brush, pen, or sword.
40. Hands of an artist create beauty. An artist’s hands are his tools and through them, he creates magic with paint and stone, clay and canvas or pencil, pen or camera. It is the hands that make things beautiful, so keep those hands busy making something!
41. Hands of an artist are so expressive. They tell a story unlike any other part of their body. They show the intricacies of their personality and convey every emotion they’re experiencing.
42. Words are the hands of an artist who places paint upon the canvas. The brush is the hand of the artist who places paint upon the canvas.
43. Hands of an artist – a brand that brings inspiration to you. This is a place for art enthusiasts to be inspired, learn about, and connect with today’s leading artists.
44. The hands of an artist are truly the instruments of his soul. They are flexible enough to mould clay into the form he wishes, yet strong enough to wield a chisel and mallet in hewing stone.
45. Hands of an artist sketch the world, and discover landscapes and colours that others hope for but never find. Artist’s hands are like no other.
46. Hands of an artist are the heart of a painting. The art is a reflection of their mind.
47. The hands of an artist are the gateway to their soul.
48. Hands of an artist are like flowers, each petal a brush stroke. Deeply touched by the emotions of the heart.
49. Hands of an artist are strong. They can create and destroy, build and destroy, love and hate. But most of all they create beauty.
50. The hands of an artist are capable of expressing a wonder, a joy, or a heartache that no words could ever hope to convey.
51. The hands of an artist—those who see the colour and shape of things, and make them live with a touch that speaks.
52. The hands of an artist do they’re talking through their art.
53. No matter how big or small your hands may be, they are the hands of an artist. Dreaming. Creating. Touching. Changing lives.
The hands of an artist are an indispensable tool, they are the tools to create what is in the mind. All of us are artists, in our way. We create, we imagine, and we express ourselves. It’s not easy sometimes, and it certainly isn’t glamorous, but anyone can do it. It just takes a little imagination, some effort, and most of all, the hands of an artist. And don’t forget to smile while you’re doing it!