Women create life. They bear children and nurse their families and friends who are ill. They give birth to ideas. Women are goddesses: they soothe, care for, and nurture others; they use their intuition and creativity to solve problems without violence; they strive for harmony and balance in their relationships with men and women, children, family members, and friends.
For women, happiness is a journey that takes them from their childhoods through adulthood and into old age. Many of them find themselves in a world that seems designed to make them unhappy: the office, where they’re always fighting for recognition; or at home, where they’re expected to juggle work and family life.
But there’s one thing that can bring them joy: being a woman. The joy that comes with being a woman isn’t just about having babies or being attractive — although both of those things are wonderful. It’s also about having control over your life, whether it’s choosing what career path to take or deciding when it’s time to quit your job and travel around the world with your husband.
With this collection of happy to be a woman quotes below, you can celebrate the fact that you are just as capable of achieving greatness as anyone else.
Happy to Be a Woman Quotes
I love being a woman; I am happy to be one. I feel powerful, confident, and beautiful every time I look in the mirror. Being a woman is my greatest strength and my gift. I can’t wait to see what tomorrow brings.
1. I am happy to be a woman. I love the mystery of it all and everything else. Even the tough stuff that makes us cry, grow and get stronger. It’s all part of this journey called life.
2. I am happy to be a woman, and I respect the things that make us different — what makes us unique — because it makes us strong.
3. I am a woman. Hear me roar! I have come a long way. I’m smart, resilient, and savvy — if not always easy to work with. But I do get things done, and I’m a woman through and through.
4. When it comes to being a woman, I am happy to be me. Proud to be the person that I am, embracing the qualities and characteristics that make me who I am.
5. I’m happy to be a woman. I have seen and experienced things in this life that you may never get the opportunity to experience. My wisdom is not something to be ashamed of, it is my accomplishment.
6. I am happy to be a woman. Happy to be the daughter, mother, and grandmother that God has made me. Happy to be a wife, a sister, an aunt, and a friend. Happy to hold what I have in my hands today and know it is because He gave it to me.
7. I am happy to be a woman. I do not need to be defined or confined by gender. I am proud of who I am and I will not apologize for it.
8. I am happy to be a woman, who has a voice and a choice. I am free to walk the streets at night. I can go out and have dinner with friends, without my husband’s permission. I am not a possession. I have an education and work in a profession respected by all societies.
9. I am happy to be a woman. I am happy to be strong. I am happy to be smart. I am happy to be beautiful. I am happy to be confident. I am happy to be an example and not a stereotype. I am happy to stand up for myself, but also for others who cannot stand up for themselves.
10. I’m proud to be a woman. I like being one, and doing what I want. The choices that I make for myself are my own. I am a confident young woman with a lot of ambition and dreams, but I’m happy with the simpler times too.
11. I was born to be a woman. I have an emotional and spiritual connection to the earth; I recognize, respect and honour its wisdom and power. For me, being a woman means being strong enough to stand alone, but still strong enough within myself when joined with others.
12. I am happy to be a woman, intelligent, powerful, and full of life. I am happy to have been born a woman and to represent the dignity of the gender which is beautiful.
13. I’m so happy to be a woman. I love being able to thrive and do what I do best every single day.
14. I’m so glad to be a woman. I’m strong, beautiful, and capable of doing anything I set my mind to. I’m powerful, smart, and unique. I’m also confident, independent, and kind – not just to others but to myself too. My self-worth comes from within, not from others.
15. I am a woman. I have many experiences. I was once a little girl, and now I am a grown woman, who knows more about life.
16. I am happy to be a woman and proud of who I am. I’m strong, fearless, confident, and beautiful inside and out.
17. I am happy to be a woman who has the courage and strength to reach and move forward by embracing all that life can be.
18. I’m overjoyed to be a woman. It is truly a wonderful thing to be able to raise my voice, claim my power, and live fully in alignment with who I am.
19. I am happy to be a woman. Not only do I have the power to create life and nurture it until it is ready to survive on its own, but I’m also powerful enough to do any number of things that men can as well.
20. I am happy to be a woman. I love being a woman. I have fought hard, discovered many talents and abilities, done amazing things and have much more to accomplish in the pursuit of peace and happiness.
21. I’m happy to be a woman, I’m glad to be a woman, and I love being able to show my femininity.
22. I love being a woman and saying “yes” to the opportunities that I am presented with.
23. I am happy to be a woman, happy to be in this world, happy to be alive. Happy as clams on a sandy beach, happy as a clam at high tide. Happy as my heart can be. Happy as the grass that grows on hillsides and the flowers in springtime.
24. I am happy to be a woman. I want to dress well and feel confident, while still flaunting my feminine beauty. Men are drawn to women who take care of themselves and look good.
25. I am happy to be a woman. I love the skin I’m in, commit to my goals and dreams, believe in myself, empower other women, and change the world.
26. I can’t think of a time when I was happier or felt more fulfilled than when I was a woman. Women can do great things, both for themselves and others. I wish every woman could experience such happiness.
27. I choose to be a woman. I love being a woman. I embrace my womanhood and all that it is to be female. I am in control of my own life choices and empowerment; I would not change myself for anything in the world.
28. Women are wonderful. I’m glad to be a woman. I can keep house and bear children, but it’s generally understood that my main function is to appear beautiful and give men pleasure.
29. Every day, I am happy to be a woman, no matter what it looks like, who can’t fit into a box. When I have to choose one thing, I will be able to decide what’s best for me.
30. Being a woman is not easy, but I’m happy to tell the world that I’m proud to be a woman.
31. I’m not a feminist, but I am a woman. And that means it’s my responsibility to help make this world better for women and girls. Women are the most powerful force on earth, and we need to use that power to change the world.
32. I am strong, powerful, and resilient. My capricious nature can drive men crazy but it’s what makes me a woman. Every day, I am grateful that my God created me beautiful and made me a woman.
33. I am happy to be a woman. I am happy with my figure. Focusing on being healthy and not just weight loss. Enjoying my curves and softness. Learning to embrace femininity and not feel an obligation to look like a Hollywood actress or model.
35. I am proud to be a woman and this is why I am happy to be one with the power to prove it.
36. I am happy to be a woman. I am happy to be a woman not because I am better, but because it is a chance to do something special.
37. This is my body and it belongs to me. I am happy to be a woman. Nothing can stop me from making the best out of life.
38. I am happy to be a woman. Happy to be a mother, happy to be a wife, and happy to be my own woman – in all ways.
39. I’m happy to be a woman. There are lots of reasons why, but one of the most important is that I can do things for other women.
40. Being a woman is beautiful. It’s an honour and a privilege to be part of the female gender because we have so much power. Every day, women make the world run. And being a woman means you can be anything you want to be, do whatever you want to do, and go wherever your heart takes you.
41. I am a woman and I am happy to be one. The most important thing I can do is respect myself, because when I do that, it allows me to treat everyone else with respect, too.
42. I am happy to be a woman, and to be able to express me in ways that are uniquely ours. Happy to be valued for my strengths, unique abilities and my talents.
43. I am happy that I have opportunities for achievement in a society which values talent, compassion, and courage. Happy that I’m free to reach all the goals I choose – whatever they may be.
44. I am happy that so many doors of opportunity are opening up regularly before me (and behind me). Happy that women are expected and encouraged now more than ever before to achieve their full potential as women.
45. I’m so happy to be a woman. I think this is a great time to be alive, and I love the fact that we have so many opportunities.
46. I am a woman. I am powerful, consistent, and compassionate. To be the best version of myself, I have to be comfortable embracing who I am, flaws or not. I can’t try to make someone else happy when my happiness is hanging in the balance.
47. Being a woman is no easy feat, and the heavy load of expectations placed on us can be overwhelming at times but it’s also what makes us so beautiful.
48. I am happy to be a woman. I’m happy to open doors for you and cook your meals, and you can still hold down the fort when I’m at work. But most of all, I’m proud to be a woman.
49. Be happy to be a woman and the life you live. Be happy to be a woman and enjoy your life with others.
50. I am happy to be a woman. And I love my life as a woman. My priorities are different from those of men, and that is fair. I enjoy my single state, and I am glad there is a separate Hallmark for women’s happiness.
Hello there. Thank you for going through the collection of happy to be a woman quotes up there. I’m sure you learnt a lot from it. Please do well to share with your loved ones.