It’s so easy to get caught up in the grind of life, especially amid a busy season. And if you’re not careful, the daily demands of work and home life can become overwhelming. Before long, you may find yourself struggling to keep up with everything that needs doing.
Instead of feeling like you’re getting ahead, you may find yourself feeling like you’re barely treading water. You start to wonder if there’s any end in sight to this perpetual cycle of working hard and never seeming to get ahead.
The truth is, we all feel tired sometimes. Life can be overwhelming and stressful at times. But if you’re tired all the time, it’s time to find ways to recharge your batteries and get more energy back into your life. Below are some I am exhausted quotes that you will find relatable if you are feeling tired for whatever reason.
I Am Exhausted Quotes
I am exhausted because I have so much energy left over after all that pretending. Sometimes, I just want to scream or throw something against a wall to release some of this pent-up frustration that builds up inside of me every day — but instead, I end up taking it out on those closest to me.
1. I am exhausted from all the things I want to do and all the plans I want to make.
2. I am exhausted from the world, but I know that I have to keep living and loving.
3. I’ve been working on a big project, trying to manage a family trip, and just being in the same place for too long. I need a break.
4. I was so excited about this weekend, but then I woke up and realized I am exhausted.
5. This week has been so busy, I am physically and emotionally exhausted.
6. I am exhausted of lies, deceit and betrayal from loved ones around me.
7. The moments I wake up and feel like I can’t go back to sleep when it all seems pointless, meaningless and hopeless. These are the times when I am exhausted.
8. I am tired of everyone telling me how amazing I look, going to the gym ton of times a day and still not seeing results. It’s too much work!
9. I’m just about exhausted from my endless attempts to take over the world.
10. I feel like a zombie, I am exhausted, and I want to go home.
11. I’m exhausted. I got nothing left, but maybe tomorrow will be a little better.
12. I feel like I’ve been running tired all day, but I’m still so excited to see you.
13. I am so glad that this weekend is over. I am exhausted, but also extremely happy to have it behind me.
14. I am exhausted by the weight of the world on my shoulders and the expectations of others.
15. I am so excited and scared to check my email tomorrow. I will be able to see if anyone has responded. This is what I have been waiting for, but at the same time, I’m exhausted from this week of work and my family.
16. I am exhausted from fighting with my computer. Can I just go home already?
17. I am exhausted by people who do not understand that my body needs rest and a break from work.
18. It’s never too early to start dreaming. I am exhausted and have no energy left.
19. Getting a little too caught up in life. I’m exhausted.
20. I feel like I am in a constant state of exhaustion, and it’s because of the things I do and don’t get done.
21. When I am at my best, that’s when I am most exhausted.
22. I am exhausted and my head hurts just thinking about all this work.
23. I can’t remember a single thing I did today. I am exhausted.
24. I am exhausted, but at least I got some work done today.
25. I am exhausted. I feel like I can’t even. Like there’s so much to do and the day is so short and the things I have to do are not getting done.
26. I am exhausted. I feel like my body and brain are broken like I’m going through some sort of depression but I don’t know how to identify it because my life is good.
27. I am exhausted. I feel like everything is at a standstill and that nothing will ever get better because nothing has gotten better since it started getting worse and it’s been two years now so why would anything change?
28. I am exhausted. I feel like it’s all pointless like there’s no point in doing anything if no one cares or notices or cares enough to notice that you’re doing anything at all.
29. Although I am exhausted, I’ll keep doing what I love. Even when I can’t see the light at the end of the tunnel, it’s still there.
30. I’m exhausted and I don’t know what to do about it.
31. I’m exhausted from pretending to be okay when I am anything but.
32. I am exhausted of being tired all the time, of having to force myself out of bed, into my car, onto my bike and into the office every single day.
33. I am exhausted from trying so hard to keep up with everyone else, and from going above and beyond for work and family.
34. I am exhausted from always feeling like there’s more work to do and less time in which to do it.
35. I am exhausted from trying so hard not to let anybody down. From having to put on a smile even though I don’t feel like it and even though no one will notice anyway since they have their stuff going on.
36. I am tired of trying to be someone else. I just want to be me.
37. I am not even going to pretend to understand it, but I am exhausted and want to sleep.
38. I am so done. I have no idea what’s happening, what to do and where to go next. I can barely see straight right now.
39. I’ve seen a lot, done a lot and lived a lot. And I’m just about ready to call it quits.
40. I am exhausted from working so hard all day long without any breaks or time off at all! It seems like more things need to get done than there are hours in the day!
41. I’m exhausted from trying to find the right person to be friends with, in a relationship with, and to marry.
42. I’m exhausted from having to deal with people who have never had their hearts broken.
43. I’m exhausted from being told that I shouldn’t be tired because I have so much free time.
44. I’m tired of people telling me that they are “tired of all this drama” when they’ve been causing it all along.
45. I’m exhausted from always being the person who is left behind, who is always forgotten about.
46. I’m exhausted from being stuck in a situation that I can’t seem to get out of. I’m exhausted from putting my whole heart into something only to be met with apathy and indifference.
47. I’m exhausted from not knowing what to do next and feeling like I have no choice but to keep going.
48. I’m exhausted from trying too hard and still falling short of what I want to accomplish or become. I’m exhausted from feeling like I have no control over anything in my life because it’s always someone else’s fault whenever things go wrong.
49. I’m exhausted from constantly thinking about how much better things were when they were bad instead of focusing on how good they are now and continue getting better each day.
I Am So Exhausted Quotes
I am so exhausted from all the things I want to do, and I cannot possibly do them all in a lifetime. But I am not discouraged because I know that as long as there are people who love me, I will never be alone.
50. I’m so exhausted, I can barely work up the energy to be exhausted.
51. I’m so tired that I’ve almost forgotten what it feels like to be rested and refreshed and fully alive again!
52. I’m so exhausted from everything that I’m almost ready to sleep in my car.
53. I am exhausted. I am so tired of the stress and trials of the world and the people in it.
54. I am so tired and overwhelmed at the thought of my future right now.
55. I am so exhausted that I can’t even manage to think about my problems.
56. I have never been so exhausted. It’s like I’ve been working non-stop with no break in sight.
57. I am so exhausted I can barely think straight. But yes, this is what happens when you spend the day fighting with yourself and trying to make other people happy while pretending like everything’s alright.
58. I am so tired I can’t even find the words to describe it.
59. I am so exhausted at this point, I can’t even think about it.
60. I am so exhausted that I am starting to hallucinate.
61. I’m feeling so overwhelmed with all the work that needs to get done and the panic of not knowing how to do it all.
62. I am so exhausted by the scope of our problems, but I keep going nonetheless.
63. I am so exhausted from my day, I don’t know if I can keep going.
64. I am so exhausted today, I could faint.
65. I am so exhausted, I can barely stand up straight.
66. I am so exhausted from all the coffee, that I don’t even know what to say.
67. I am so exhausted from all this hard work and self-improvement, I could just end it here. But it’s time to keep going!
68. I am so tired of having to be in a good mood all the time. I just want to be happy again!
69. I am so exhausted, I just want to lie down on the floor and sleep for a few hours.
70. I am so exhausted that I can barely move. But I think I just found a new way to get through my busy week.
71. I’m so exhausted that I can’t even button my shirt.
72. I’m so exhausted that I slept straight through my alarm.
73. I am so exhausted all I can think about is sleep. I don’t like being tired all the time.
74. I’m so exhausted right now. The only thing I want is a hot bath and a glass of red wine, but I know neither will happen because I’m too busy getting in my feelings about everything that went wrong today. I guess there’s always tomorrow.
75. I am so exhausted I would rather spend one more hour in bed tomorrow morning than be late for work.
76. I am so exhausted, and I know I should sleep but it feels like I won’t be able to stop thinking about work if I do.
77. Sometimes I just want to curl up and cry because I am so tired.
78. I am so overwhelmed right now that I don’t think I can do anything.
79. I am so exhausted by everything and everyone today. I can barely keep my eyes open.
80. I am so exhausted I can’t even take a break to eat a doughnut.
81. I am so overwhelmed, I need to nap. It’s like trying to make a house out of cards and then trying to put the cards back in the box.
82. I have a thousand thoughts racing through my mind, and can’t think straight. I am so overwhelmed, my head is spinning. I need a break from all of this chaos!
83. I’m so tired of overthinking, wondering and worrying. I just want things to be simple, easy and clear like a glass of lemonade in the sun.
84. I am so exhausted. My eyelids are heavy, my body aches and I just want to sleep for the rest of my life.
85. I am so tired of being overwhelmed. I’m going to go back to sleep and let the other things take care of themselves.
86. I am so exhausted I can barely lift my arms.
87. I am so tired of being overworked and underpaid.
88. I am so tired of being sad, I’m ready to feel happy. I just need a little break from this high-stress lifestyle.
89. I am so overstimulated and overwhelmed that I am about to start wearing sunglasses at night.
90. I am so exhausted and frustrated, that I just don’t know what to do.
91. This week has been such a roller coaster of emotions. I am so exhausted from all the ups and downs, but also very happy that this is finally over.
92. I am so tired of being the way I used to be. I am not the same person I was two weeks ago.
93. I am so exhausted that I can barely keep my eyes open. I feel like I am floating through space, weightless and out of reach.
94. I just finished a marathon of emails, appointments and talking. I am so exhausted but I know I need to keep going.
95. I am so tired I can’t see straight. But I will get my coffee maker out.
96. I am so overwhelmed by my life that I feel like a victim. I just want to give in and have a lazy day but I know that I can’t.
97. I have been so tired of myself. I’ve spent my life trying to be something I’m not, but now I just want to enjoy myself and be who I am.
98. I’m so tired of being the one thing in my life that’s not only allowed, but expected to be perfect. I want to be seen and heard and loved for who I am and not just as a good daughter, sister or friend.
99. I am so exhausted I can’t even find the words to express it.
100. I am so exhausted from all the work I have to do that I can barely get through the day.
101. I’m so exhausted from the effort it takes to be kind, but I’m so excited to be truly alive.
102. I am so tired of feeling so stressed. I was hoping for something different today.
103. I’m not sure how I got here, but this isn’t where I want to be. I am totally exhausted.
104. The pursuit of success in my career is getting the best of me. I am so exhausted and overwhelmed that I’m considering a career change.
105. I am so overwhelmed by all of the things I want to do. I don’t know when I’ll have time for anything else.
Getting exhausted is nothing to be ashamed of. Everyone gets exhausted sometimes. So until you figure out how to avoid getting tired, your best strategy is learning to cope with it better. This will help you avoid taking things out on others, and will also help ease the burden on those around you.
I hope you indeed found these I am exhausted quotes relatable and helpful. Please feel free to express how you felt after reading this post in the comment section.