While drinking is often promoted as a way to enjoy life and socialize, that’s not what I see. When I see people drinking, they do things they would never do sober. They kiss strangers, tell secrets they shouldn’t tell and make rash decisions they regret. Drinking alcohol makes almost everyone act in ways they later regret.
Adopting a sober life will make you feel amazing. Think about all the extra time on your hands, the extra money in your pockets and the satisfaction of not having hangovers. If this isn’t enough to convince you to go sober, then think about how much better you will sleep at night, your immune system will be stronger, and premature ageing won’t be an issue.
When you choose not to drink, you have chosen to be healthy. Drinking has no positive effects on your body or mind and would not improve your performance. You will be in control of your body and mind, be more aware of your surroundings and less susceptible to making mistakes that could be deadly to you or someone else.
These I don’t drink quotes contain good reasons why drinking is not helpful in anyway.
I Don’t Drink Quotes
I don’t drink, and people around respect me because of how I live my life. I always feel comfortable and don’t worry about getting drunk. I am more confident with myself and my surroundings. I have no hangovers, headaches or embarrassing moments. l have more energy and clarity of mind; above all, I am healthy.
1. I don’t drink. Drinking will impair my ability to make good decisions, operate machinery and even speak. It can damage my relationships, finances, career and life. Plus, it is really expensive.
2. I don’t drink, and it’s a choice that has been great for me. It has made me live stress-free, be more direct, and have a wider set of interests. I’ve read books, watched movies and had discussions that I would never have experienced if I were into drinking.
3. I don’t drink because it can lead to other things that I don’t want to experience. Sure, everyone enjoys a beer and wine once in a while, but for me, it’s not worth the hangover.
4. I don’t drink because I want to stay healthy. I can be just as fun and interesting without being influenced by alcohol.
5. I do many things in life, but drinking isn’t one of them. Even though I sometimes wonder what it’s like to get lost in alcohol and take off my clothes to dance on top of a table at a bar, I don’t need that headache. For me, it’s not worth the hassle.
6. Drinking can be fun, but it’s not worth damaging your body, your relationships, and being an all-around bad example for others.
7. I don’t drink because I know what a horrible thing it is for my body and how it can lead to many other drugs like cocaine and heroin.
8. Living sober is a choice that I make every day, and I am so glad I do. I can think clearer and make better decisions now than when I drank. No more wasted hours or lost days because of alcohol. Instead, I have found myself and am excited to be me.
9. I’m probably in better shape than most of the people at the bar, and that feels good.
10. I have a lot of responsibilities and a family to take care of. It’s much easier not to drink because I get drunk with just a little alcohol.
11. I always wanted to be someone who could have a good time without having to get drunk. I could never drink without getting sick or acting like an idiot, so I didn’t see its point. The fact is, doing things responsibly makes life more fun than the alternative.
12. I don’t drink because I have a life and realize that drinking is not productive.
13. I always wanted to be someone who took responsibility for themselves and the ones around them. I won’t be able to do that if I become an alcoholic, so I don’t drink.
14. I don’t drink because I don’t want to be drunk and high.
15. I don’t drink. It makes me sick, which is lame when I’m out with friends.
16. Drinking gives one a hangover, which hurts more than having flu or something similar, so I don’t drink.
17. If I drink regularly throughout my life, it will negatively impact my brain as I age, leading to all sorts of health problems later in my life.
18. Drinking alcohol, they say, is a part of life and is fun too, but I don’t like to get drunk or high. I eat healthy foods and exercise often, so why would I want to drink something that will make me sick or slow me down?
19. I’ve tried alcohol with friends and family multiple times, and it’s just not for me. It makes me feel awful the next day, and that’s not how I want to be remembered by my loved ones.
20. Drinking is just a waste of time and money. The advantage of not drinking is that you are alert to what’s happening around you and can direct attention to your goals, ambitions and family.
21. If you want a better life, it’s easy. It comes down to two things; what you eat and drink. Deciding to give up your morning cup of coffee or your nightly bottle of wine can do wonders for your health and happiness.
22. I don’t drink and never will for several reasons. I tried alcohol many times, but it left me feeling depressed. It also makes people act foolish, so I’m glad I stay away from it.
23. I don’t drink because I want to keep all my senses intact. Also, when you’re aware of everything going on around you, you can make the right decisions and become serious about the goals that matter to you.
24. Sober people are better to hang out with. Drunk people are more fun, but there is always too much drama around them.
25. Don’t drink because it makes you drunk. When you’re drunk, you do stupid things. Keeping a clear head is one way to get ahead of the competition and set your mind on what’s important, like; family, work and success.
26. I can’t be hungover from something and do good work. I can’t go to work in the morning looking like a garbage bag. Because if I want to be successful in life, I don’t need to drink alcohol.
27. You don’t have to drink to have a good time. Drinking doesn’t make you happy or successful. When you say no to drinking, you can stay focused on your goals and connect with your family and friends in much more meaningful ways.
28. I am more in control of my life because I don’t drink, and I am happier.
29. When you’re moving without alcohol, you feel more clear-headed and confident to do what you must do. You’ll also have a much better memory of everything.
30. Making stupid, drunken mistakes repeatedly is not a solid life strategy. You need to take action to move your life forward. That’s the only way you’ll ever develop the skills and resources needed to achieve anything worthwhile.
31. I don’t drink because I want to keep living my dreams and not let anyone tell me what to do. I work hard and build my business daily.
32. You can’t be drunk and work effectively. If you want to succeed in life, you shouldn’t drink alcohol.
33. I don’t drink because I want to stay healthy. It’s great for my liver.
34. If you want to get ahead in life, stop drinking. When you’re drunk, you don’t look your best, and if you want to do great work, you need to look your best.
35. I don’t drink because I want to stay healthy. And for every alcoholic, about a hundred people around them want them to stop.
36. I don’t want to get drunk. I want to work hard. My goals are important to me. I need to make my dreams come true.
37. Drinking isn’t essential to success and is a short-term way to gain fleeting confidence. There are many better ways to be successful in life.
38. I am on a path to a healthy lifestyle, so I don’t drink alcohol.
39. Achieving goals is about doing what it takes to live the life that makes you who you are. If you have a goal, I bet you can achieve it without alcohol helping you.
40. I don’t drink because it’s bad for my health. It makes me fat and crazy.
41. When you don’t drink, life is just better. You eat healthier, exercise more and sleep better. Your digestive system becomes stronger, and you feel lighter in your body. Not only that, but your skin also gets much clearer.
42. I don’t drink because I want to stay healthy and feel better when sober.
43. Most people don’t drink much because they want to be healthy. They’ll drink just enough to enjoy life and stay mindful and in control of their health.
44. I don’t drink, so I don’t make as many stupid mistakes.
45. I don’t drink because alcohol is like an enemy destroying me, my family, and those around me.
46. Drinking makes you do stupid things you will not remember the next day, and I wouldn’t want that.
47. I don’t drink because it interferes with my healthy, wealthy and wise ambitions.
48. Amazing things happen to your body when you stop drinking alcohol. Not only that, but your digestive system becomes stronger, and your skin will look amazing!
49. One of the biggest perks I don’t drink is that I can sleep like a baby. And that greatly benefits my productivity, confidence, general health, and happiness.
50. Drinking lowers your intelligence, then increases it back up again immediately you become sober so that you don’t remember what happened whilst you were drunk.
51. Alcohol is my least favourite thing to drink. I’ve tried it many times in the past, and I don’t like how it makes me feel. Plus, it makes me look stupid when socializing with family or friends, and that’s not something I want to be known for.
52. I don’t drink because I know it is better for my health, family and future.
53. I never drink or do drugs because they aren’t good for me. I always have a clear head and mind even though I’m older than most of my friends that are still drinking and doing drugs. Not only do I live longer, but I can go out and enjoy myself without becoming silly from too much alcohol.
54. Being sober means more control over your emotions and actions. Do you want to be smarter and healthier than the rest of your friends? Then don’t drink.
55. I don’t drink because it gives me better control over my emotions and actions. When drunk, it is almost impossible to stop yourself from doing something stupid. I also feel more comfortable because I know I am making smart choices for my physical health and family.
56. If you want to be successful in life, don’t drink. It will only hinder your ability to make smart decisions for your physical health and your family.
57. I don’t drink because I don’t want my life to be ruled by a substance, and I wish more people knew the advantages of living without alcohol.
58. I don’t drink because it’s unhealthy for my body. It affects my mood, my actions, my relationships, and more.
59. The main advantage of not drinking is that you can control your life. Drinking often leads to problems and bad decisions. When you don’t drink, you’ll be able to enjoy yourself at a party without being out of control and most likely making a fool of yourself.
60. I don’t drink because I am in control of my emotions and actions. When you are drinking alcohol, it is hard to say no to doing something stupid. I also feel more comfortable because I know I am making a conscious decision for my physical health.
61. I don’t drink because drinking is boring. You spend most of your time at a bar trying to get the bartender’s attention, and then when you finally do get her attention, she treats you like crap.
62. I wake up feeling energised, in control of my life, and with a healthy liver. No hangover and none of the health risks associated with drinking, and more money in my pocket. So no drinking for me.
63. I don’t drink because drinking can make you stupid, sloppy and crude. It’s a waste of money, and I’m safer than those who drink because they can get into an accident. If you think drinking makes live more fun, you are just naive.
64. If you give up alcohol and hangovers, you will discover that your social situations become easy, relationships improve and your true self is revealed. You will have more fun, save money and live longer.
65. Why I don’t drink; my liver will hate me, alcohol dehydrates my body, a hangover ruins my morning and, most importantly, I am saving money for something cooler than beer.
66. If you want to lose weight, have more energy, and feel happier, give up alcohol. You don’t need it or any other chemicals you put into your body. It’s time to live a much longer and happier life.
67. I don’t drink and its advantages are many. I have a happy, healthy life without alcohol. Drinking takes time away from family, friends, commitments and other goals that are more important than drinking.
68. Drinking isn’t bad for your health. It’s horrible for it. You’ll save money and have much more time to do fun things that make life worth living.
69. The more I drink, the uglier I get. Alcohol takes control of my mind and makes my muscles weak. It’s not long before I’m a stumbling mess across the floor.
70. Think of all the amazing things you can do with your life if you freed yourself from drinking
71. Alcohol is dangerous. The only way to enjoy it safely is not to drink it at all. The risks are too great, and I would never want to cause any trouble for anyone around me due to my poor choices.
72. By quitting drinking, you will find that you can accomplish your goals much faster. Successful people in the world don’t drink at all because they want to be as productive as possible.
73. I have tried alcohol multiple times in the past, but it does not taste good. The severe effects on the body damage your entire life. Drinking can even lead to death if someone gets behind the wheel of a vehicle. I promise you will save a ton of money if you stop buying it.
74. Sobriety is a superpower. While anyone can do it, not everyone chooses to do it. So by abstaining from alcohol, you’re giving yourself a competitive advantage in an increasingly competitive world. And after quitting drinking, you could build the life of your dreams and hit that next big milestone faster than you ever imagined.
75. I don’t drink, and that means more money to travel, my body is at its peak and I feel very healthy.
76. Your sober life will help you be more productive, make your work more meaningful, and help build a better future. In fact, many successful people choose to stay sober. Join them.
77. Although I’ve tried drinking in the past, it wasn’t for me at all. I don’t like how it makes me feel and how it makes me look to others.
78. I quit drinking, and you should too. Here’s why; fewer hangovers, more free time and money, higher productivity, a better diet, improved relationships with family and friends, a fitter body and ability to work out longer, better sleep, less stress and anxiety and a stronger immune system.
79. I don’t drink because I want to stay healthy and take care of my body.
80. I haven’t touched a drink in years. It was the best decision I have ever made. Why not give up drinking too?
81. If you’re trying to stay focused, alcohol and drugs take you away from your goals. You can have more fun and still be in control of your body by not drinking or doing drugs.
82. I don’t drink for a simple reason. A substance shouldn’t control my life. I wish the world would realize the benefits of a sober lifestyle and stop worshipping alcohol.
83. You don’t have to give yourself a hangover or risk driving drunk by drinking alcohol. Alcohol doesn’t make you feel better; it just makes you feel worse after it wears off.
84. You’re always in control when you lead a sober life. When you don’t drink, embarrassing yourself becomes impossible.
85. As a non-drinker, I’m more alert and aware of my surroundings than my friends, who are still experimenting with alcohol and drugs. Not only is living without alcohol or drugs safer, but it’s also healthier.
86. Drinking can lead to lots of negative health effects. Instead of drinking at parties, stay sober and maintain control of your life.
87. The older you get, the more you will realize that drinking is not a good idea. Drinking can lead to bad decisions, health issues, and even death. Living a healthy lifestyle is hard enough as it is, so don’t make it any harder than it has to be.
88. if you decide not to drink, you will be happier and healthier. Plus, you will have an easier time making decisions and controlling your life.
89. Don’t drink and drive, not even one beer! I know it is fun to go out and drink with friends. But drinking makes your judgement bad, and then you do stuff that you would not normally do when you are in your right mind.
90. There are many advantages of not drinking. For example, you will be in control of your life, have more fun at a party, and make better decisions.
91. I find it better and more enjoyable to stay sober while out with my friends so that I can go home without getting arrested for drunken driving.
92. Drinking slows you down, dulls your senses, and makes you do things you wouldn’t normally do! You’ll never accomplish anything in life if you drink.
93. Alcohol is bad news. It makes you sick and can even kill you. Having a clear head and mind is important. Without alcohol, it’s easy to enjoy yourself without getting silly.
94. I believe in not drinking because the negative effects outweigh the positive.
95. I know you get tired of being home alone every Saturday night. Next time, get out and have some fun with friends but not with alcohol. You don’t need to drink to have a good time.
96. I don’t drink because I don’t want my life to be ruled by a substance, but I do wish that more people knew the advantages of living without alcohol.
97. Alcohol makes you feel great at a particular moment, but the pain the next day isn’t worth it. Trust me, and stay sober. Your body will thank you.
98. I never drink alcohol. It is not because I am against it. I don’t drink because it makes me feel horrible and does not do anything to improve my quality of life.
99. Alcohol impairs your judgement and can cause you to make bad decisions, like driving if you’re drunk or worse. It’s better for you and your loved ones if you stay sober.
100. Try to imagine how difficult it is to make smart choices when you’re drunk. You want your children to look up to you, and you also want yourself to be a role model for your own family. The best way to achieve this is by abstaining from drinking.
101. I don’t drink because it is not part of my life. I can have fun without it, and the advantages are many. I feel great, and I Look great!
102. Drinking is a waste of money and makes us worse at our job. By staying away from the bottle, we can focus on our goals and improve in life.
103. Being sober improves your life in many ways, including your career, finances and relationships. The two most important things I’ve noticed about being sober are the dramatic improvement in my health and an increase in energy. Now that I don’t drink, I can think clearly, focus on the job, and get a great night’s sleep!
I know having gone through these I don’t drink quotes, you will be able to tell your friends and loved ones why you don’t drink and why they shouldn’t too. Please, share and leave your comment in the comment section.