Pregnancy is a beautiful thing. Your body is changing and adapting to a new person. You’re growing something amazing. Every woman experiences pregnancy differently. But, one common thread that unites almost all expectant mothers is their love for being pregnant.
Being pregnant can be one of the most rewarding but challenging times in a woman’s life. Being pregnant is one of the most beautiful things that can happen to women. Having a child is one of the biggest achievements in life, second only to you accomplishing your dreams and achieving all you want.
The following I love being pregnant quotes are designed to help inspire you through your labour and pregnancy and express your love and excitement in carrying a baby!
I Love Being Pregnant Quotes
There are so many things I love about being pregnant. I love the humour in my belly, rubbing my ribs, side and back. I love sharing that I’m carrying a child with a few people who can’t wait to find out whether it is a boy or girl as if they could figure it out from feeling my baby bump.
1. I love being pregnant because it’s the best time to be a mom. It’s the best time for nurturing, bonding and connecting with your child.
2. I love being pregnant because I get to see all of my dreams come true. And that’s a pretty awesome feeling.
3. I love being pregnant; it’s the best time of my life. I feel more energetic and happy than ever with my growing belly!
4. I love being pregnant, and I wish I could share it with everyone. May I be the vessel of your happiness, health and fertility?
5. I love being pregnant. I love the little belly bumps and squishy bumps: the pretty stretch marks and all of the extra weight gain.
6. There is nothing more beautiful and inspiring than the strength of love you feel when being pregnant.
7. Being pregnant is the ultimate feeling of being filled with something that’s even more beautiful and delicious than anything you could have imagined.
8. I love being pregnant. I love how I feel and how my body looks; I love the new experiences this life brings me. I could go on and on and on.
9. I’m in love with being pregnant. It is a magical, wonderful time when I am the luckiest woman alive.
10. I love being pregnant for the only reason I’ve ever loved anything: I am with you.
11. I love being pregnant. I love the moments we share, the first steps, the first words, the first sentences, and all the milestones that come with it. I especially love being a mom to our little boy because I feel so blessed to be able-bodied again and able to do things with him that I couldn’t do before.
12. Being pregnant is the best time of my life. It’s so beautiful and magical. I love being pregnant with all these wonderful feelings.
13. When you’re pregnant, everything changes. You’re surrounded by people, especially your partner–who are amazed but also deeply concerned that your body is growing another person.
14. Being pregnant is so much more than a physical experience: it’s an emotional, spiritual one too.
15. Being pregnant is like having two lives in one. You are the same person, but you are also a parent.
16. I love being pregnant. I love my baby bump growing and changing every day. I love how excited everyone is when they see the baby move and hear her cry. I am so thankful for this journey.
17. I love being pregnant. I love the tender moments. I love the joyful moments. I love being ready to meet this little one, who has been coming for a long time and is finally here.
18. I love being pregnant for many reasons, but above all others, it’s the experience I admire. It’s this endless journey from the first heartbeat to the last baby poo.
19. I love being pregnant because it can last forever. How will you ever get started if you don’t have a goal worth having?
20. I love being pregnant because it’s the only time in my life that I feel like I can be a true ‘me.’
21. The joy of being pregnant is like being on a rollercoaster. You never know what’s going to happen next!
22. I’ve never been so happy in my life. Being pregnant is the best thing that’s ever happened to me, and I’m sure it will work for you too!
23. Pregnancy is a time for self-discovery and the ultimate celebration of motherhood and womanhood.
24. I love being pregnant; it’s beautiful when you look down at your belly and realise the miracle of life.
25. I love being pregnant. I love the feeling of seeing every pregnancy milestone with my husband and raising our baby together.
26. I love being pregnant. There is nothing like it. You are growing a human being inside you, which is amazing.
27. I love being pregnant. I love feeling the baby move. I love waking up in the middle of the night to get a better look and hear her breathe.
28. I love being pregnant. I love being able to see every day as an opportunity and seeing how much she’s grown. And I love my family more than ever.
29. I love being pregnant. It’s that time of year when you feel full of joy and energy when you want to read a book for the pure pleasure of it, when you want to eat chocolate ice cream for dinner and laugh at the ridiculousness of it all.
30. Being pregnant is like having a roommate. You don’t always love them, but you make the best of it.
31. I love being pregnant. It’s the perfect time to become the person you want to be. You can start an exercise program, stop eating chocolate and Doritos, and read one book a week.
32. Being pregnant changes everything. It shapes and comforts you and makes you happier than anything else. And it will be the most beautiful thing ever to you.
33. Being pregnant is the best feeling in the world. You have the freedom to be who you want to be, and that’s one of the most empowering feelings you can experience.
34. I love being pregnant. It’s the best time of my life so far. I’m so blessed to be carrying our baby.
35. I love being pregnant. It’s like having your baby growing inside of you.
36. I love being pregnant. I feel so full of energy and expansion that it’s hard to stop smiling!
37. I love being pregnant. I love the weight gain, the cravings, morning sickness and all those other things that make me feel so great.
38. I love being pregnant. I feel so much more myself than I did before I was pregnant. I love being a mommy again after being away for a long time.
39. I love being pregnant. It’s so nice to sleep all the time, eat what I want and not worry about my hair or makeup. It’s the best!
40. I love being pregnant because I get to wear pretty dresses and eat chocolate all day long.
41. Every moment is a blessing. Every ache is an opportunity to be stronger. Every cough is a chance to bring new life into the world. I love being pregnant
42. Nothing is better than being pregnant; you’ll be so happy and loved by yourself and your child.
43. I love being pregnant. My belly, emotions, and life are growing, and so am I.
44. I love being pregnant. It’s a feeling of total bliss and utter contentment. I’m grateful for the miracle of growing my baby inside of me.
45. I love being pregnant. The changes are great, the self-doubt is manageable, and the food is delicious.
46. Being pregnant feels like being a kid again, with all the fun and magic. I love being pregnant.
47. Being pregnant is like falling in love: you want to tell people, but sometimes you can’t find the words.
48. There’s nothing like the feeling of being pregnant. There is no greater joy than knowing you are creating life.
49. Pregnancy is a time to relish the healthiest, most profound moments of your life. And it’s an opportunity to cherish each one of them.
50. I love being pregnant. I love being a mommy to my sweet little blessing. I love being a wife and a mother, but above all else, I cherish the time we spend together as a family with our two precious boys.
Being pregnant is the most exciting experience a woman can go through. One that brings new emotions and is full of life. When you experience it, you want to show the world how great it is. These moms have decided to do just that and share their lived experiences with everyone else with the I love being pregnant quotes up there.