For thousands of years, the black man has been relegated to the background of the events of the world, but recently, the tide is changing because most black men are superior in all areas of life, be it intelligence, athletic ability, economic, financial prowess and wealth or even sexual prowess and performance.
A black king is a term that is used to describe a black man who is well endowed not only in height but also in wealth and status. Often these black men will command respect from all around them as they are very influential in society. It can apply to any black man who has made good on his promise of success to his family and proves that he can support himself and improve the lifestyle of his family.
With these, women all over the world are proud to flaunt the praises of their black spouses, partners, boyfriends, or even that kind man in their lives. The love shown is expressed in many words. Some of these words are collated in these I love my black king quotes which you can also use to express your love and gratitude for your black king. Enjoy.
I Love My Black King Quotes
My Black King is my passion and joy. He makes me crazy, he makes me mad, and he makes me smile. But most importantly, that man is my everything. I love him with everything in me. My Black King is my life. He is my love and best friend. He makes me want to focus on our relationship and improve it.
1. My black King is my world, my everything. He makes me laugh; he makes me cry. He makes me smile even when I’m blue. My Black King is everything I’ve ever wanted in a horse. He’s sweet, handsome, and intelligent. And most of all, he makes me happy.
2. My darling, my love, and my everything. My heart and soul. My King is the man of my dreams, who makes me smile and keeps me warm. He makes me crazy and always leaves me in a state of confusion. This man is my everything; I love him with all my heart. He is my black King.
3. My boyfriend is not just my love, but he’s my best friend. He’s so wonderful, generous, and caring. I’m so lucky to have found him. He is my black King.
4. My Black King, you are the best! The finest! I love you and only want the best for you. My Black King, you are the best! No other person compares to your quality of manliness and beauty. I want only the best for you and will treasure you always.
5. You’re my Black King! I don’t want you to ever look at another woman. My big burly man, I will spoil you with love and affection. I will be your queen, and you will be my King forever and ever. ‘You are the one I want in my life forever. My Black King is my only dream.
6. You are my love. You are my prize possession. I cherish you and want only the finest things for you. I am excited to see your cleanest and shiniest self with all new features and upgrades. I’m delighted to have been chosen as one of the first to have you in my hands.
7. My sweet Black King, you are the only reason I get up in the morning. You make my heart sing, and your happiness is always worth celebrating! I love you so much. I love you, my sweet little Black King. You were born in April, the most magical month of the year. Thank you for being my Bestie!
8. Dear Black King, since I opened my heart to love again, you have become my life. You make me feel the ecstatic joy imaginable and your smile makes my heart skip a beat! Thank you for being with me!
9. I love you so much, my darling! You are the only reason I get up in the morning! It’s easy to face each day when I know I will have your warm embrace.
10. My darling Black King, I love how your kisses taste. Your hugs warm my heart. Our friendship grows and grows with each passing day. I will love you forever and a day. We love each other like crazy cake, but don’t eat it all at once unless you want a stomach ache!
11. There is no place like home where my Black King is. A throne, a palace of dreams, where chandeliers glisten. There I have found my Black King, who has been with me through it all.
12. My Black King owns a Japanese kimono store that sells high-quality kimonos. It’s the most beautiful place I have ever lived in my life. It’s a brand new flat just for me, and I’m surrounded by stunning green trees and singing birds.
13. Home is the one place we all seek to relax and release the pressures of school or work. We have roots embedded in the past and are a place full of history. A place where you can envision what life was like many years ago. I’m in love with my Black King.
14. I’m genuinely in love with my Black King. I’m so happy to have him and feel like the luckiest girl. I can’t take my eyes off my Black King. He’s a dream come true. What you see is what you get. I’m a mature woman who knows the value of good love.
15. My black King, my heart and my soul. My entire being, my protector and defender. My love, my inspiration. You are my protector and defender, keeping me safe and warm at night. My heart beats for you.
16. I feel calm and at peace when I am with my Black King. I’m at ease when I’m with my Black King. The world feels like a happy place, with nothing to be afraid of.
17. Pair me with the Black King; my heart is at peace. My Black King takes all my worries and stresses away. I feel so safe with him. I never want to let him go. He loves me unconditionally, and I love him too.
18. You are my everything. You hold the key to my heart and soul, offer protection, and show me love and care. I can find no better reflection of my heart than the Black King.
19. The Black King sings to the hearts of my opponents, a timely and powerful man showing the perfect reflection of my heart. A mother’s tears are not shed for a grave or a monument. They are shed for the magic of a black king.
20. I am deeply in love with you. Look into your eyes—I can’t look away. The sadness and loneliness I see in them break my heart. I love you, Black King. Perhaps it’s silly to say, but those words are all I have left to give. It’s the truth.
21. Good morning, black King. What shall we do on this lovely day? Love you, my King. I’ll wait for you to come back to me. You are a magnificent stallion of the highest breed, and you move as a horse.
22. Black King always is the best. My love for you is eternal and forever. Forever and ever, Black King is always the best! My love for you is eternal. Black King is a gift. I know you will enjoy it, and thank me for creating it.
23. Love is eternal; love is forever. Love at first sight was something I never believed in until the day you came into my life. Your presence has enchanted me, and I know this will last forever. Forever is not too long and true because I love you more than anything on earth, my black King.
24. From the moment I saw you, I knew that you were going to be mine. I know that over time, so many of your exes have told you they love you. But I mean it. And if I were there, I’d give you a big kiss!
25. To me, the Black King is my Prince Charming. He has swept me off my feet and is a marvellous man! I’m in love with him. He’s my one true love.
26. While I am a perfectly self-sufficient young woman, my standards are incredibly high when it comes to dating. The Black King is everything I have ever wanted in a man: he’s intelligent, charming, kind and handsome! I always dreamed of meeting Prince Charming, and I finally have.
27. He’s my soul mate, my sensual partner, and he is in tune with his wild side and mine. I’m madly in love, which sometimes makes me act like a crazy woman. Of course, I want to meet the man of my dreams, but more than that, I want to find a true soul mate who loves me for all I am. He is my black King.
28. I’m head over heels for my rock music-singing husband. He knows how to treat me right. He is a hardworking, caring and handsome man. I love my King, and I hope you do too.
29. A king is not easily replaced. Treat your King with the respect and love he deserves. He is the only King I know. The world could always use more love.
30. My black King is my world; he makes me feel like forever is too short. I love my black King.
Black King Love Quotes
I love black kings with everything. The best way to describe black kings is that you can play with them, but you can never own them. Opposites attract. And we love our Black Kings. We follow their lead, their style and their swagger, as well as their love for music and art!
31. Black kings are the best kings. Black kings are powerful. They are strong and beautiful, like a king should be. Black Kings are like the stars in the sky. We can’t look at them all, but we’re still drawn to them.
32. Black Kings are the kings of this world. What a great life you are living; it’s not every day that you get the chance to meet such a handsome King.
33. Kings are the roots of all beauty; they’re like a black hole that can suck you in and never let go. A king is a king, whether he is black or white. Living life on your terms is key. And when you’re living the good life, it’s all about being black in all the right ways.
34. Life is not a journey to the grave to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, (brake) crash, burn, and smile all the way home. You can’t be someone else. You have to let your light shine and make it shine like that.
35. My love for my black kings knows no bounds. The most beautiful thing to me is a black king. Black Kings make everything better.
36. Black Kings are the type of guys that will never make you cry or feel like anything but their queen. Black Kings are the #1 people that make the world work properly.
37. There is a black king for every heart. I’m a black king, a minstrel and a poet. But I’m not just any black king—I’m your King, and you can be my queen.
38. Black Kings are kings of their universe where they can be themselves and be free. A black king is a happy king. Black kings rule the night.
39. The black kings are the kings of their domain. Black Kings are the kings of their world. They wear their crowns with pride and honour, not self-importance, and they are always willing to help those in need.
40. He loves black kings with everything. I love black kings with everything I have. I always love black kings with everything. Black is my favourite colour, I have always loved to wear it, and now the colour of my eyes is black too.
41. It’s a beautiful thing to have black kings with everything. You can never get enough of Black King; they are awesome people. Black Kings are my Everything
42. It’s true we may not be perfect, but black kings are the closest thing to a superhero in our life. Black kings are like the love of your life; they will never let you down.
43. Some say that black kings are kings of all, but the fact is rather say that they reign over everyone. We look forward to the black kings, who will always be true kings. Black Kings are the most beautiful kings!
44. Black Kings are the kings of hearts, forever and always. Black KINGS are a reflection of the way we treat people. When you love black kings, every day is a king day.
45. Nothing is more beautiful than a black king’s smile, nothing is stronger than a black king’s love, and nothing is finer than a black king who is happy and contented.
46. The earth is full of black kings. They’re everywhere. Take that with you as you go on your journey through life. Black Kings are the real kings of my heart.
47. Black Kings are the best. Black Kings are the soul of every society; they are rich in history and culture. They never get ignored or forgotten!
48. Black kings are kings. If you’re a true lover of the King, you’ll always wear black.
49. By saying what you believe, you give a voice to your beliefs. By giving voice to your beliefs, you also give a voice to the world around you. That is why we love our black Kings.
50. The greatest gift we can give ourselves is a new way of seeing our lives. We love our black King that way.
The Black King is not a man who must assert his superiority over others because of the pigment of his skin. He is mighty because he wholeheartedly intertwined into the lives of his people and those he loves. Therefore, know this; when you show a Black King love, he will repay you with all eternity. Therefore, use these I love my Black King quotes generously. I hope you like them.