There are a lot of things to love about being in a relationship with a black queen. She’s smart and beautiful, she’s confident and refined, and she’s got a great sense of humour. But there are also some challenges to being with her as well.
Loving a black queen is not easy. It takes a special kind of man to love and respect his woman. It is not for those who will submit to the whims of others who would tear down your beloved and make her feel less than she is — human. It is not for those who cannot accept that this beautiful creature has faults just like everyone else, but that’s part of what makes her so perfect because no one is perfect.
You also have to understand that as long as you’re both happy, other people’s opinions don’t matter. I know there are many people who think you shouldn’t be together because of her skin colour but you shouldn’t care about those people. They will never understand how amazing it feels to love someone so much that nothing else matters anymore. You can also show the world you love her so much by checking out the collection of I love my black queen quotes below and appreciate her with a few of them.
I Love My Black Queen Quotes
I love my black queen. She’s so cool, so sweet. I want to spend the rest of my life with her because she’s the woman of my dreams. Everything about her revives my mind and grounds me in reality. She brings so much confidence to me, with her kind words and great advice.
1. I love my black queen. I always have, I always will. She’s everything; the love of my life.
2. I love my black queen because she’s so good for me. She always makes me feel like a king.
3. My black queen makes me feel like a real man when we go out on the town. I love my black queen, I’ve never seen a girl quite like her.
4. I love my black queen. She’s all I’ve ever wanted in a girl, the only one that gets me right and the only one who would never let me fall. She will always be my angel, my beautiful queen.
5. I love my black queen. Black women are Goddesses on Earth. This is just a simple reminder of the love I have for my Queen.
6. I love my black queen so much because she’s my best friend and my lover. She makes me laugh when I feel sad and blush when I am happy. She is there for me, always.
7. You are my black queen, beautiful. I love you so much. I just want to see you smile every minute of every day, baby.
8. Black goddess, home of heaven and love, an angel sent from above, I’d be nothing without you. Every breath I take is to fill your appetite. My heart is yearning for every hour. I love you.
9. My black queen, I love you so much. I don’t know what I would do without you. Everything about you is beautiful from your smile to your eyes, and down to the small of your back. I’m the luckiest guy alive.
10. I am a white man who loves a black woman. You are my queen, my love, and my heartbeat. I adore and worship you with all of my strengths!
11. What a woman! You got hips and lips, you got legs and you got a mouth. What else could they want? You got a black man lost in your special kind of love.
12. I love you, my black queen. I don’t know what I would do without your clean chocolate skin, beautiful smile, and contagious laugh every day.
13. Every time I look into your beautiful eyes, it’s like the first time when we met. You make my heart melt just by looking at me. I will love you to the ends of the earth and back again!
14. I love my black queen. I feel her in every beat of my heart. She’s the light that’s shining in my life even when life is at its darkest. I promise to always give her all the love in the world.
15. I love you so much. You are intelligent, loyal, and beautiful. I am slightly biased, however, but who can blame me? You are amazing!
16. No matter how far away or close you are, my love for you will never die and always be as strong as solid oak. No matter what life holds or if we are thousands of miles apart, I will love you forever.
17. I love my black queen. She’s intelligent, beautiful, and classy. I hope to spend the rest of my life with her. She’s everything I could want in a woman. My love for her will never die.
18. I love you, my black queen. We’re so different, but we complement each other perfectly. You are a classy lady and I will always make sure you are treated as such. I am honoured to have you in my life, and with me, we can do anything.
19. I love you, my black queen. The warmth of your hands on my heart is like the water to a flower. I love how you look at me, your eyes and smile are too much for me to handle sometimes. And I don’t know what I would do without your love, baby.
20. You are my black queen and the love of my life. Your smile, laugh, eyes, and personality is everything to me. I will forever love you.
21. I love you, baby. I know that we can make it through anything together. I hope that we will go for many more years together.
22. You’re the woman that I spend every waking hour with, dreaming about l, and wanting for the rest of my life. I can’t think about anything without you. Thank you for bringing so much joy into my life and making me feel alive again.
23. I love my black queen, her skin is so smooth, her giggle makes me laugh, and she’s pretty, smart, and very cute. I love her.
24. I love you, my black queen. You are so beautiful and exotic. I wish that I had one less past relationship and more time with you.
25. My black queen, I applaud your elegance. The first glance of your skin captured my soul. A desire so deep, that no man could control. Your beautiful eyes and wonderful smile put more flavour into my life.
26. No ordinary woman, you are one of a kind. Not only because of your pretty figure and good looks that I cherish, but because of your warmth, kindness, intelligence, and great personality that make me fall for you over and over again.
27. I love you, my black queen. I’m sorry I can’t be there to save you from your problems but I still love you the same. You are the classiest and most beautiful woman I have ever known.
28. I love you, my black queen. This card is just a reminder of what you have and continue to give me every single day. I love you, and no matter what happens, it will always be like this.
29. My love for you is everlasting. Words are not enough to show you how much I cherish and love you. You are the best person I have ever come across and I would not change one thing about you, even the colour of your skin.
30. Not all men have hearts like mine. My thoughts of you start in the morning when we wake up and end at night right before I fall asleep. I love you, my black queen.
31. I love everything about you; your smile, eyes, laugh. and especially your soul. I just want you to know that I am truly thankful for having you in my life because, without you, my world would fall apart. I hope that you will always be mine and that together we can build the future of our dreams.
32. I love you from your hair to your toes! The day you changed my life was a wonderful day and I will never regret it. When I see you, my heart races; when I hear your voice, I melt. Love you, always.
33. Not a day goes by that I don’t think of you. I am so thankful to have your love in my life. You are the woman who makes my day. I would do anything for you, and I do. I love you to the moon and back. You are the best girlfriend anyone could ever have.
34. I am so grateful to have my black queen by my side. I don’t know what I would do without you. I love your smell, smile, and laugh. You keep me going even when life is hard. Everything about you drives me wild with desire. I can’t stop thinking about you. Thank you for being in my life.
35. I love my black queen. I wouldn’t stay in this relationship for anything but you are worth all the time and effort. I wouldn’t trade what we have for anything but only love so strong can survive the test of time.
36. I love your smile, your laugh, and most of all your beauty. I love how you make me feel so happy. I just want to be with you always. You are the one that brightens my days with light, love, and happiness. You are my life, my everything!
37. Dearest, I wish you a very happy birthday. Looking at you makes me feel like the luckiest man alive. You are so beautiful, intelligent, and kind. There is nothing I want more than to be with you always, to make you happy every day of your life.
38. My heart has found new darkness and light. My soul has found the love it will adore forever. Our love is passionate and strong, unbreakable, and impenetrable. When I think of you, thoughts run wild with joy and I can’t stop smiling. Love you, black queen.
39. They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but when I look at you, I see the most beautiful woman in the universe. You are strong, wise, loyal, and beautiful. Nothing makes me happier than making you smile. I love you so much, black queen!
40. You are my number one. My heart needed you and when I finally found you, I was so thrilled. You make me smile even on the worst of days. I promise to stand by your side no matter what and be a good leader, lover, and friend.
41. Sweetie, you are mine. You are my everything. I love you lots. Your black skin is like a mirror reflecting my true self. I love your beautiful dark brown eyes, I feel like I can see right into your soul and find the person that is meant just for me.
42. Baby, remember when I said that you were my queen? Well, it still stands. I think you are classy and beautiful. You take my breath away. No question about that.
43. No words can express the way I feel about you. Ever since the day we started casually messing around, I knew this is one woman I would never let go of. You are my number one and no other will ever come close. Love you so much, my black queen.
44. My dear black queen, I am so glad to have you in my life. I think about you constantly and long for the day when we can be together again. I love you.
45. You are my everything, my number one and I cherish every moment we spend together. Show me your beautiful smile to let me know that you’re there.
46. I love you for the beauty of your heart, the strength of your mind, and the warmth of your soul. I love you for your ability to teach me, protect, and forgive me. I’ll never stop loving you.
47. Although, I’m not your one and only, I would love to be the one who makes you smile and have a baby girl. You are the love of my life so do know that I will do whatever it takes to make sure that you are happy. I love my black queen.
48. I love you, my black queen. Our love is real and it’s only getting stronger. Thank you for being by my side through all the ups and downs and always being there when I needed you. I appreciate your love and without you, I don’t know where I would be in life. You are amazing, darling.
49. To my beautiful black queen, I don’t know what I can do to show you how much love I have for you. You are not only gorgeous; you’re also smart and funny. You’ve made me a better person. Not only are you the best lover but also a friend, a great cook, and a fantastic mother. I feel so lucky that you chose to love me; I’m the luckiest man in the world.
50. Black queen, you are my one and only. The first time I saw you, I felt the connection so strong, I knew right then and there that there will never be another who can ever compare with your love.
51. I love you because you’ve suffered enough. I love you because you’re strong enough. I love you because we are black, and I love you because you’re my queen.
52. You are my queen. You’re everything to me and I love you more than anything in the world. You complete me and make me the man I want to be.
53. You’re the perfect woman, you could have been a princess but you agreed to be my queen. I love you so much.
54. You’re my best friend, inspiration, and my one true love. I can’t believe that we’re finally together.
55. You make every day worth getting up for. I love how you think, and smile, and how beautiful you truly are. Being with you is like living in paradise. When I am with you, all worries fade away into the distance.
56. Love isn’t about money. I love you for what you do for me, and how you treat me with nothing but respect. I love the way you make me feel and I just can’t stop thinking about you. You are my lover, my best friend, and my black queen.
58. I love you. You are perfect. I love every inch of your body. Your smell and taste. Your everything is perfect to me. Sometimes, I just can’t stop thinking about how amazing you are. You are the best lover I have ever known and all I want is to make you feel as happy as you make me.
59. I love you, you’re my heart, my soul, and the most beautiful part of me. I cherish every moment we have together, every conversation, and the peaceful moment we share. I’m so glad to have you in my life, I don’t know what this would be without you. You make my universe a little brighter.
60. You are always there for me, even when I make no sense. You’ve sacrificed so much for me and I can only hope to do the same. Our relationship has seen its share of ups and downs, but our love is out of this world. What we have is truly a blessing!
61. I love you so much, my black queen. I hope your day is as good as you are cause you’re adorable. You light up my life and make me smile. I love being with you, cuddling up, going to the movies, or just hanging out laughing and having fun. Thank you for putting up with me and loving me so much.
62. I’ve always told you to never change your skin or the way you look because that’s what makes you so beautiful. Your personality and your heart are what make you such an amazing woman. I love every part of you and I don’t ever want to lose it. You’re my queen and I will forever be at your side, holding your hand tight.
63. Never thought I would find someone like you, yet here you are today. I’m so lucky to have you in my life, the best possible girl that I could ever ask for.
64. You make colours appear in my world; something new and beautiful. I’ve never been happier with anyone else, and I don’t plan on it either. You bring me joy every day and I love it.
65. I love you. You’re my soulmate, my better half. I love the way you smile, voice, hair, and everything about you is beautiful.
66. I can’t help but smile when I think of you. Your smile, hug, and the way you boss me around. Everything about you makes my heart dance. I am so lucky to have found someone that loves being in love as much as I do. We may not have everything we want right now, but I promise that soon we will be living happily ever after.
67. I love you I’m happy that I found a black queen for me to build with and I want to stop dreaming about you being in my heart and now I’m trying to make it come true.
68. I can’t believe I’m the lucky one to have you in my life. You make me feel so alive, loved, and happy. You are everything I could have asked for, in a friend and lover. Every day that passes has you deeper in my heart as I continue to fall more in love with you. I love you with all of my heart.
69. My black Queen, my everything. I love you so much and I thank God every day for bringing you into my life. You mean so much to me, and I can’t express how lucky I am to have you. Every day with you is a blessing.
70. Black glistens in the sun and you are so dark. I wouldn’t have you any other way. You light up my heart and bring out the happiness in me. I hope that our love lasts forever, for you are my love, my joy, and my happiness.
71. I have always loved you, but today, I love you more. No day is complete without a few words or a small gift. You are my world and your happiness is my priority. I love you and thanks for being such an amazing soul.
72. I love my black queen.l more than words can say. You’re the best thing that has ever happened to me.
73. I love my black queen. My feelings are stronger than ever and I know that this is it. I will always struggle to make you happy with my dinner, let alone my life. It’s so hard to live without you.
74. You brighten up my life like no other human could, especially me. You take care of me so well that I’m happy. You are the best thing in my life, from first to last.
75. I love my black queen, she lets me know why I’m living. My days are happy because of her loving me. I don’t need money or fame to satisfy my name, knowing she’s in my life is all I ever dream of.
76. I love you, my black queen. I love your hair and eyes. I love everything about you so much it hurts sometimes. You are so beautiful to me, inside and out.
77. All these years I have been waiting for you and now that I have found you I will always cherish you. We may fight sometimes but we kiss a lot too.
78. I love you, baby. My classy black queen. I’d give you the world if I could. You make me feel so much, sometimes it feels like my heart will burst with happiness. Thank you for loving me and wanting to be with me for all the days of your life.
79. I love you. I know it’s been a long time since we met, but it feels like forever. You are my heart and shining light in this crazy world. You bring me peace at an anxious time. I feel your love.
80. My love for you is deep, so deep it feels like I could dive right into the darkest parts of my soul where I lock away all my darkest secrets and unfathomable pain.
81. My love for you is deep and profound, and I pray for our love to last. You are my dearest and closest friend, lover, and BFF.
82. You are the light of my life. I don’t know what I would do if you were not around me. You give me strength when I am weak and love when I am lonely. You are more than a woman to me; you are my soulmate and I will always love you for it.
83. I love you, black Queen. I love that you are the most confident and strong black woman I know. You’re the best in anything you’re up against. You make me fall in love with you more every day.
84. I love you because you are hard to get and because you are worth it. I cannot help but think about you, I can’t stay away from you. No matter how busy I am, I always find time for my queen. You have this power around me that makes me yours.
85. Girl, I always wanted to get to know you better, but I never got the chance. You are very special, and everyone everywhere knows it. I’m glad to have someone like you in my life. Never leave me, babe.
86. I love you, I love everything about you. You are the most amazing person I have ever met. When I look into your eyes, it’s like seeing all my dreams come true.
87. My world is so much more colourful and wonderful with you in it. You make me feel things that I have never felt before and it makes me realize how alone I was before and how much you mean to me. We were meant for each other and there is no one else that I would rather spend my life with.
88. I just want you to know how much I love you, how special and beautiful you are, and how much joy your presence brings me. You are everything to me. I treasure every moment we spend together and look forward to every moment in the future. I couldn’t imagine my life without you.
89. I can’t tell you how much I love you. It would feel like trying to count the stars in the sky or grains of sand on a beach. Every time I think about you, my heart swells – and reminds me just how special you are to me.
90. You are everything a man could ever need or want. Thank you for always being there for me. You’re my true soulmate and I want to spend the rest of my days with you by my side.
91. The queen of my heart is a black queen. So, I give her a crown to let her know she deserves all the attention and love in the world. My heart beats for her.
92. I’m a simple man. I work every day, but I long for you every night. I cannot find the words to express how much you mean to me. You are amazing in every way possible and the only one for me. Your presence makes my day and your touch makes my dreams a reality. You are my everything, my love, my queen.
93. When I look into your eyes, I see heaven and the stars with a little twinkle. Your soul is like honey; warm and sweet. You are my black queen, and I wouldn’t change anything about you even if I could.
94. I want you to know that I love you dearly and will always be there for you. You mean more to me than you could imagine and I would never try to change who you are to please another person because what we’ve got going on is real and true.
95. It’s kinda crazy how much I love you. You’re classy, smart, and sweet. You’ve got a smile that can light my life up whenever I’m sad and it brings me so much joy to have you by my side.
96. I love my black queen. You are the one I run to when I need a shoulder to cry on. You are the one I call when I have good news and when I have bad. You are the one who knows all my secrets, fears, and dreams. You are my best friend and now you are my lover. I love you, baby.
97. I wanted to let you know how much I love and appreciate you. When I look at you, I see the most beautiful creature this earth has ever created; a black queen.
98. My dream came true when we met. You’re my whole world, and I don’t know what I would do without you. You are my soulmate, my everything.
99. I want you to know that I am so thankful for you. You are the most amazing friend, lover, and person I have ever met. Our love is growing stronger every day and it amazes me. I love my black queen.
100. You are deep in my heart and soul, never to be moved or forgotten. Whenever I see the sparkle in your eyes or feel your soft lips on mine, I just can’t stop smiling. I love my black queen.
I hope the list of I love my black queen quotes up there helps you express your love and feelings for your beautiful black queen.
Please share this post with others and do well to drop your comment. Thank you.