Have you ever been in a situation where you felt someone acted stupidly? Before you comment, know that they’re most likely not the only persons who have been like that. People tend to act stupid because it is easier to do so than to be smart all the time.
Such persons often feel that when they are smart and say something smart every time, people will expect them to always be like that and might get disappointed if they find out that the situation is not so. To them, acting stupid sometimes tends to make people laugh, thus portraying them as someone funny and friendly.
So, if you ever meet someone who acts weird or like a fool around other people like they are idiots, just remember that they are probably trying to hide their real personality from others. This is because they think nobody would understand them if they knew who they really were inside!
These I may act stupid quotes will show you more reasons why people act stupid when in most cases, they are not.
I May Act Stupid Quotes
I may act stupid like I don’t know what’s happening; that’s how I roll. And if I’m late for everything, it’s because I’m already running five minutes ahead of time. I may be silly sometimes, but I’m always learning. I may seem stupid, but I’m actually much smarter than I let on to be.
1. You know, I may act stupid somethings but not all the time
2. I may act stupid sometimes, but at least I am confident while doing it.
3. I’m ok. I’ve got a few brain cells working, but I can’t remember how to use them.
4. Though I may appear dull to some, I know a lot of useless information.
5. I may act stupid, but I’m pretty smart. Admit it, you’re one of the smart ones, too!
6. I may act stupid, but that is the only way to keep you guessing. I’m always up to the challenge, no matter what it takes.
7. People will look at me and think I’m an idiot. They’ll see me run my mouth and make a fool.
8. I may act stupid and make no sense, but I know things that you don’t.
9. I am a person with many internal personalities. Only one lives below the surface of the water, but it is not the most intelligent.
10. I may act stupid to people, but I know many useless things that most people don’t.
11. I may act stupid, but at least I know how to post a pic of myself on Instagram
12. I’m not the smartest egg in the basket, but I have learned to enjoy my strengths and work hard on my weaknesses.
13. I may seem stupid, but I know everything you think I don’t. You’ll learn that soon enough.
14. I think I act stupid, but I know everything you think I don’t. I can read people like a book
15. I like to be smart, but more often than not, I forget to use my brain. I often make stupid mistakes and say the wrong thing at the wrong time.
16. You think I’m dumb, but I know more than you think, and let’s leave it at that
17. I like to be smart, but more often than not, I forget to use my brain. I often make stupid mistakes, and sometimes I cook things in my head without thinking about the consequences.
18. I may act stupid, but I know many random things that most people will never know.
19. I’m smart enough not to be stupid, but I try not to use my brain too much. It drains the energy for other, more important stuff.
20. I’m not a genius, but I’m not stupid. I have common sense.
21. I know how much you think I don’t.
22. I may act stupid, but my “stupid” heart makes me a beautiful person.
23. Despite my apparent lack of intelligence, I intuitively understand totally useless things.
24. I may act stupid, but I do it with a smile.
25. I know I act stupid sometimes and fall over a lot, but I don’t care. Nothing’s too hard for me. I always want to try new things.
26. We’ve all been there. That awkward moment when you’re trying to be cool, but it’s just not working out for you.
27. I may act like a fool, but no one’s as clever and smart as I am.
28. I may act stupid, but no one is as smart as I am!
29. I think that most people don’t realize they are as ignorant as I am.
30. I make people think I’m stupid because I act dumb.
31. I may look like an idiot, but I’m smart.
32. I like to be smart, but more often than not, I forget to use my brain. I often make stupid mistakes and say the wrong thing at the wrong time. It’s so embarrassing!
33. Sometimes I act like someone else, and sometimes I’m just me
34. I know I’m not the smartest egg in the basket, but I have learned to enjoy my strengths and work hard on my weaknesses.
35. Although I may seem dumb and foolish, I am very intelligent.
36. I’m not very bright, but don’t let that fool you. I may not be the smartest, but I’m smarter than you think.
37. Despite my apparent lack of intelligence, I intuitively understand useless things, like using colons, semicolons and pipes in a sentence.
38. Don’t judge me by my looks. Just check out my resume. I’ve got enough experience to prove I know what I’m doing.
39. I don’t see any sense in people who say I’m a genius. I have ordinary common sense and am willing to work hard to get things done.
40. I may act stupid but trust me, I know everything you think I don’t.
41. I sometimes act like a fool, but not always.
42. I’m not stupid; I’m not interested in what you think is important.
43. I may act like I don’t know much, but believe me, I do.
44. I may seem ditzy on the outside, but I’m a genius on the inside.
45. I swear, it’s not like I have a learning disability or anything! I’m just acting.
46. I may act like an idiot, but I have a good memory.
47. People always call me stupid, but sometimes I’m not.
48. I may act stupid and fall a lot, but I don’t care. I am always up for the challenge.
49. When I walk by, I hear people say, “He’s so stupid. “Even my teacher. But when I come up with good ideas and make money for the class, suddenly I’m smart?
50. When I ran through the door, it had to be the third time that day.
51. I may try to trick you and act like I don’t know anything, but let me tell you, I know more than some of the smartest people in the world.
52. I may act stupid, but I’m not. I’ve got a lot of determination, and my strong point is that I have learned to enjoy my strengths and work hard on my weaknesses.
53. I may act stupid because it makes me feel good about myself. I know that not all my jokes are funny, and sometimes people laugh at me when I say something that isn’t even funny, but when they do, it makes me feel good about myself.
I hope you had a nice time reading these. I may act stupid quotes. You can also comment below and share them with your friends and family.