You may have noticed that the world at large is not very friendly. Social media, while connecting us in some ways, has pushed us apart in others. It’s created a world where we look at our phones more than we look at people, where we care more about scrolling through Instagram than listening to the person next to us.
It’s become a place where we are often less kind than we should be to one another. It’s easy to forget that there is someone on the other side of that screen and that even though they may not like your opinion or what you’re wearing or what you ate for lunch, they are still human with feelings and emotions and dreams of their own.
The truth is we all need friends. No matter how introverted you are, you still need quality friendships in your life. Friendships give us someone to lean on when we need it, someone to celebrate with when life is good, and someone to do fun things with when we’re bored. They make our lives richer and happier.
Though making friends is hard for a lot of people, however, it doesn’t have to be as difficult as you might think. Nobody ever said that making friends was easy, but there are ways to make it less scary and more fun for everyone involved.
Here are the best collection of I need a friend right now quotes for you to use.
I Just Need a Friend Right Now Quotes
I just need a friend right now, someone who won’t judge me for the mistakes I’ve made, or the person I am. Someone who will tell me that everything will be alright.
1. I need a friend who is fun, social and energetic because I don’t want to be in isolation.
2. I just need a friend right now. I need someone who gets it. Someone who knows what it’s like to lose everything, someone who has been in the same boat as me. Someone who can tell me that I’m doing okay even when every day is harder than the last.
3. I need a friend who likes to get out and do things. Please do not respond if you have no initiative or can’t think for yourself. If you are super fun, social and energetic then I want to hear from you.
4. I need a friend who gets out and does things, who is fun, social, energetic and can think for themselves. If that sounds like you, then I want to hear from you!
5. I am looking for a friend who can challenge me and do things I would never think of. If you’re super fun, social and energetic, then I want to hear from you.
6. I need a friend who likes to get out and do things. A reliable and spontaneous person with a zest for life is who I need by my side! Don’t expect me to lead the conversation — I have little patience for people who can’t think for themselves or join in on a fun time.
7. I don’t want another lazy, boring and pathetic friend. I need a friend who likes to get out and about, do things, go places and try new things. So if you’re outgoing and social, then I want to hear from you.
8. I am looking for a friend to join me on a new adventure. You need to be social, energetic and challenge me. If you enjoy competing, pushing your boundaries, and exploring new places I want to hear from you.
9. I’m looking for someone who’s outgoing and fun. If you are confident, positive and independent then we should connect. Please apply if you want to meet your potential!
10. I am looking for someone with a spontaneous, thrill-seeking personality. You must be intelligent and enjoy doing things. If this is you then get in touch and we will become best of friends.
11. I am looking for a friend that can keep up with my social lifestyle. You need to be responsible, confident, and always energetic. If you think you can hang out with me then write back!
12. I’m looking for someone who’s at the top of my game. Super fast and fun! If you’re smart, with a great sense of humour, and have an awesome personality then contact me now!
13. I really need a friend who will inspire my life with wonder and happiness. I want to go out more and get shy because of the confidence they give me. I’m looking for someone social, fun and optimistic because that is who I am and I want someone who reflects those qualities. This is not just another friend, it’s an adventure waiting to happen.
14. I think being a friend involves understanding. So I need a really good listener who is fun and social.
15. I need a friend who has a strong personality, who can cheer me up when I’m down, motivate me to do the right thing. A friend who will not leave me alone in a time of tribulations.
16. I need a friend who is there for me at all times, who can always lead me to the right decision, and lift me up when I’m down. A friend who will not leave me alone in a time of tribulations.
17. I need a friend who is strong and proud, who can fight with me when I’m down. A friend who will not give up in a time of doubt.
18. Looking for a friend who can motivate me. Someone who is able to make me believe in me, and to encourage me to do what I need to do.
19. I need a friend who is strong, resilient and caring. A person who will be there for me when I’m feeling low, frustrated and lonely. Someone who will stand by my side when life gets tough
20. I need a friend who can kick my butt into gear. One who will encourage me to not settle for second best. A friend who will never stop pushing me to be the best version of myself, even when I’m in the mood to tell them to shut up and go away.
21. I want you to support me no matter what and encourage me when I need it. I would also love to have a friend who will always be there for me, especially in times of need.
22. I just want a friend to be there for me when I wake up at night from terrible nightmares and I can’t fall back asleep. Someone who won’t judge me for being broken. Someone who won’t judge me for crying myself to sleep every night.
23. I just want someone to sit down next to me and give me a hug without saying anything. Someone who will just hold my hand while we walk down the streets, without having to say a word.
24. It’s tough. Finding someone that truly understands is going to be a challenge. This will be an impossible task that you have overcome. But please, send me a message if you find one. I need a friend right now.
25. Finding a friend is hard when most of us want a real one. If you find someone who challenges you, please, send me a message. I need someone to call a friend.
26. You may not believe me, but everyone should have a real friend. But real friends challenge and make you better, and are not just personifications of popularity and happiness. If you think you can handle that, please, by all means, send me a message.
27. You deserve a friend who will support you. You deserve someone who will make you better. And truthfully, I need that too. Let’s find the friends we’re looking for together.
28. I am in need of a friend who can be a sister as well. ##a friend who is fun, social and energetic because I don’t want to be in isolation.
29. I am in need of a friend who can be a sister as well. ##a friend who is fun, social and energetic.
30. I need a friend who will not give up on me. A friend who will bear burdens with me and overlook my flaws. If you are super strong, patient, and kind then I want you as a friend.
31. I need a friend who will not give up on me. A friend who is super strong, patient, and kind. Someone who will bear burdens with me and overlook my flaws.
32. I don’t need a friend who doesn’t care. I want a friend who will challenge me, grow with me, and stand by me. If you are patient and kind then I want you as a friend.
33. I want a friend who will not give up on me. Someone that can handle my burdens without being afraid. I want a friend who will be strong when I am weak, heal me when I am sick, and pick me up when I fall.
34. I need a friend who doesn’t get what I want every time. A friend who will show me a better way when I am wrong. If you are deep, wise, and have great skills then I need you as a friend.
35. I desire a friend who will not quit on me. A friend who will work with me side-by-side. A friend so kind and patient, they are willing to bear my burdens with me.
36. What I need is a friend who doesn’t give up on me. A friend who will carry the burden of their friendship with them. I need someone who can see past my issues and see the person within. If you believe that money can buy anything, then we are perfect for each other!
37. I need someone who can be patient with me when I’m short-sighted and doesn’t judge me or try to change me. I want a friend who can remind me of my strengths when I’m weakened by the struggles in life.
38. I’m not looking for a fairy godmother to wave a magic wand, I need a friend who can stand by and watch me fight the dragon with my dagger and my shield. My search is over! You are the perfect friend.
39. I’m looking for a true friend – someone who will walk the path of life with me, and be willing to accept my imperfections.
40. I want you to laugh with me, cry with me, and share the great joys that life has to offer. If you’re willing to do this, then I am more than willing to be your friend.
41. Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness. I need a friend who will always be there for me.
42. When I look back on my life, I see that the moments that defined me were incredibly hard. I need a friend who will be there through those times.
43. Lasting friendships are built in the toughest times. The biggest test is when you’re faced with daunting challenges. I need a friend who will be there for me.
44. In the toughest moments in life, we build lasting friendships. When you’re faced with tough challenges and daunting tasks, a true friend will stand by your side.
45. I don’t need a friend when everything is rosy. I need one during challenging times. That’s how friendships last forever.
46. The true test of a friendship is in the hardest moments. Are you man enough to show up?
47. When you’re faced with challenging times, that’s when true friendships are formed.
48. I want to make sure I have someone there with me when the going gets tough. No one wants to be alone when they’re facing their biggest challenges.
49. If you want to make a real friend, if you want someone who’ll support you through anything, regardless of how tough life is, then you need more than words. You need to prove yourself.
50. I need an open-minded friend who will challenge me to be better. Someone who will encourage me to move beyond what is comfortable. A true friend will push me towards growth and toward something greater.
I Really Need a Friend Right Now Quotes
It’s not just the memories we make but it’s also who we make those memories with. A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your successes! I really need a friend right now.
51. I need a friend who will help me stand up and show me how strong I can be. We can transform our greatest difficulties into an amazing story.
52. Are you there when I need a friend? What if it’s not convenient for you? Do you love a challenge?
53. Life is full of challenges, only the right person will stick by your side during the darkest times
54. You know who I really need right now? A friend. Someone who’ll make me feel better.
55. I just want someone to tell me they love me and they think I am going to be okay even though they have no idea how I feel because no one really understands what it feels like to lose your best friend.
56. I just want someone who will hug me and say, ‘I know everything is going to be okay. You’re not alone in this. I am here for you.’
57. I need a friend who understands my worries and smiles when I smile and cries when I cry.
58. It’s time to take a stand. Look deep into your own heart and soul. It’s necessary that we all become better people.
59. I need a friend who is willing to confront me when I am wrong but celebrates with me when I am right.
60. The sentence “I need a friend who understands my worries and smiles when I smile and cries when I cry” was already written in a challenging tone. To improve this sentence, it should become more straightforward and specific as if speaking to one person with a specific problem.
61. I need a friend who’s there for me when I need them and understands my feelings.
62. Knowing when to sit back and when to push forward is the key to success.
63. Don’t you need someone who can really get it? Someone who can really be there for you? Do you want a genuine connection with someone who can give as much as they get?
64. What I really need is a friend that’s not afraid to tell me when I’m being offensive or unreasonable.
65. You want a friend who will listen to your problems but won’t pry into your private life. You need someone who won’t judge you for the mistakes you make and will always be there for you.
66. You need a friend who understands your worries and smiles when you smile and cries when you cry.
67. I need a friend who can make something of herself, who can thrive, who will not have to suffer and despair through life.
68. A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are. I need a friend.
69. It’s easy to have fair-weather friends. But having real friends is more important. A true friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.
70. A true friend is someone who: understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you just the way you are. Your real friends have always been right here waiting for you.
71. Perhaps this is what a friend truly is: a person who sees your past, believes in your future, and accepts you as you are at this moment.
72. There is no better gift than a true friend. Take the time to look for this gift and hold on to it forever. The world needs more friends.
73. A friend is a person. Not everyone will do that. Make someone feel better today by being their friend. And then that person could be your friend too.
74. If you have a friend who is understanding and supportive, consider yourself extremely lucky. I need a friend.
75. You are born, you meet people, you love, you laugh and finally your part. You cherish every single moment of it and make it memorable, keeping the moments close to your heart.
76. I don’t need a therapist. I need someone who understands that I just don’t want to talk sometimes.
77. I’m not looking for a therapist. I don’t want to talk about my problems. I need someone who isn’t afraid of silence and will listen if I decide to speak.
78. You have to challenge yourself. It’s not really about the challenges from others, it’s about challenging yourself.
79. I don’t need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.
80. “If you have two friends in your lifetime, you’re lucky. If you have one good friend, you’re more than lucky.” – S.E. Hinton and “Your friend should be a master at telling you what you need to hear not what you want to hear”
81. It’s a blessing to have friends. Because it means you’re not alone and sometimes we can’t do things alone so yeah, thank God for my friends.
82. I truly don’t know what I’d do without them. Can’t wait to come back and see them in a few days.
83. I’m sorry. I can’t stop thinking about you today. Things You Need to Stop Doing If You Want to Be Successful by Lolly Daskal
84. It is difficult to say who do you the most mischief: enemies with the worst intentions or friends with the best.
85. I need a friend who will call me the minute they wake up and say “get up, let’s go do something crazy!
86. I need a friend who is going to tell me that I am important, that I am loved and appreciated, that I am not alone in this world.
87. You may not realize it, but what you need more than anything else is a friend who’ll tell you that you are important and not alone in this world.
88. I need people in my life who say, “You’re important. You are not alone. You are loved and appreciated. The world needs you.”
89. I need someone that is going to challenge me. I need someone who will put me down, someone who will constantly make me try harder.
90. I want to feel needed. I want to feel empowered. I want to give someone the kind of happiness you can only get from sharing your life with another human being.
91. Without friends, life would be meaningless. Get together with your friends, and have fun playing games or watching movies—don’t travel through life alone!
92. You will learn to rely on your friends for support, for wisdom and for a friendly shoulder to cry on.
93. How important is it for you to find someone thinking about the same things as you?
94. It’s time to change your life. It is time to open up and become the person you have always wanted to be. Dive in and find out how.
95. I’m the type of person that needs a friend, but not a need in a way that I need to be with them all the time. I just want a friend who will be there for me.
96. A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.
97. A true friend is one who stays by your side during the good times and tries even harder to be there in bad times.
98. Choose your friends wisely- the company you keep can and will affect the outcome of your life.
99. Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
100. It takes a true friend to get through the tough times, and a real friend to walk with you in the sunshine.
But in the end, finding a real friend is worthwhile, because it’s a bond that you would want to hold onto for a lifetime. You might never know when you need a friend again in your life, but when you’ll need one, you’ll be glad that you have one.
I hope you liked this compilation of “I Just Need a Friend Right Now” quotes and sayings. Please feel free to share it with your friends or family. Don’t forget to comment below as well!