No matter how seasoned a person is, they would need someone in life. You need someone in your life to hold your hands as you both walk through life and make you feel special and important on days when your strength isn’t enough to carry you through.
Life is much more complete when there’s someone to share it with. Yes, I know you need someone in your life. That’s why you are here. Life’s better when you don’t have to be alone all the time.
These I need someone in my life quotes and messages resonates with how you currently feel. They tell of your sincere need for that someone in your life and how your life would be much better when they come around. Enjoy!
I Need Someone in My Life Quotes
I need someone who will complete me, love me and whom I can love in turn. Someone who’d make me happy and make life worthwhile. I need someone I can laugh with, share experiences with and create memories with. Someone who makes me laugh and lets me know I’m not alone. I need this someone in my life.
1. I need someone special in my life to capture my moments and make me feel good and affirm all the good things I already know about myself.
2. Someone special: Someone to talk to, someone to laugh with, someone to love, and someone to love me. That’s what I need at the moment.
3. I’m looking for someone who wants to share their life with me. I’m looking for someone who will be my best friend, my life partner, and my love.
4. I feel lost and alone and don’t know what to do. I wish I had someone special to share my life with and who would love me back.
5. I want to find my soulmate. I want the kind of relationship that will last the rest of my life. I need someone who’s my best friend and loves me for who I am.
6. Everyone needs someone. And I’m looking for a friend who can share the good and bad in life with me.
7. I don’t just want someone to love. I want someone who truly understands, who truly understands me and who is there for me in the good times and the bad.
8. I need someone in my life who understands and values my needs, someone who sees me for who I am, and someone who knows how to make me feel special.
9. I wish someone would just come into my life and sweep me off my feet. If only I could find the right person to sweep me off my feet and be with me forever.
10. I’m tired of being lonely, tired of the monotonous life I lead. Sometimes, I feel like I’m in a trance, doing the same things repeatedly. I need someone in my life.
11. I deserve someone who will pick me up, bring me out of your shell, and love me like there is no tomorrow.
12. I need someone to give me an adventure and make me feel like I’m on cloud 9.
13. Oh dear, being alone sucks. If only I could find someone who loves me as much as I want to be loved, in a thousand ways that I don’t even know exists.
14. Wouldn’t it be nice if someone came by to make all of my dreams come true? I just wish there was someone I could count on and tell my problems to.
15. I am not looking for just anyone. I’m looking for the right one. Because when I find that person, my life changes forever.
16. I am not a burden. I am capable. I am worthy of love. And I’ll find my special someone someday.
17. My life will be so much better when there’s that someone special in it.
18. I need someone in my life; I need someone who understands me. But most of all, I need someone to journey through life with me.
19. I need someone to tell me I’m beautiful when I need it most. Someone who doesn’t even know me but will look at me and feel the warmth in my eyes, my smile and they just simply have to follow their gut and talk to me.
20. I need someone to tell me I’m beautiful without asking for anything. I need someone to show me how to love. I need someone to hold me tight and never let goes. I need someone to show me the way.
21. This day, I realise I need someone to love and be loved by. Someone who’d hold on tight and never let go of—someone who would guide me down the right path in life.
22. I need you. I need your arms around me. I need your laughter to echo in my room. I need someone to dry my tears.
22. I’m looking for a partner and lover who is passionate about life. I want someone who will make me feel wanted, needed, and desired. I want someone who can give me the butterflies back and show me how to love again.
23. I need someone to love, someone to make me feel special, and someone who’d readily show me the beautiful things of life.
24. I want to fall in love with you. I’m looking for my best friend, lover, and life partner. I want to be with you forever.
25. I’m looking for someone who wants to take the time to get to know me and my thoughts. I want someone to laugh with and share experiences with, someone who’ll understand that I can be silly but also love being serious at times.
26. It doesn’t matter who; it could be anyone. I’ve just got to find someone who knows how to love me and help me fulfil my dreams.
27. There’s someone out there for everyone, and I’m sure that my own someone will know how to love me and support me in fulfilling my ambitions.
28. Life is so much better when you have someone you love. It doesn’t matter who it could be, just someone who’d help me fulfil my dreams and make life sweeter.
29. I’m looking for someone dedicated and caring. I just have to find a person who will make me feel loved and appreciated, as well as help me reach my goals.
30. Finding love is hard. But finding someone who understands me and wants to help me fulfil my dreams is a good place to start. I need that someone.
31. It could be you. I just want someone who loves me and wants to walk through life with me.
32. You are my one in a million. With you, I know I can achieve my dreams. You make me feel happy to be alive. I need you in my life.
33. I want a partner in crime, someone who’ll share my ups and downs and my highs and lows. Someone who’ll drive me crazy, make me laugh, and help me see life in a new way.
34. I need someone in my life who will love me unconditionally, whom I can laugh with, and whom I can love unconditionally.
35. I want a partner in crime, someone who’s up for anything. Someone who’ll let me be me and make me feel like the best version of myself.
36. I’m looking for something serious – someone who’s not afraid to let me experiment, explore, and find my place in the world. I want a partner who will encourage me and help me grow!
37. I want what every person wants: a companion. A partner in crime who will travel the world with me, dance in the rain, and sit at home reading poetry by candlelight on a rainy Tuesday with me.
38. I’m looking for someone to share my adventures with, someone who wants to go for long walks with me and who will call me just because they are thinking about me.
39. I want someone who values my opinion and who’ll challenge me to be better while still feeling comfortable letting loose, who loves a great night out but also a quiet night in on the couch.
40. I need someone in my life who’s willing to take risks with me, who wants to push life to the limit and try out new experiences at every corner.
41. This is the person I need: someone who’ll understand who I am and see the world from my perspective. Someone willing to share their stories and experiences with me while I will do the same.
42. I want someone who can be my best friend and partner in crime. I’m not looking for a casual fling. I’m looking for someone who’ll be there for me, whether that’s as a partner, a friend, or even a confidante.
43. I only want to find someone that accepts me for who I am and who has their dreams and aspirations and doesn’t stop the mine. Is that too much to ask for?
44. I need you in my life. I want you there for my ups and downs. I want you to laugh a lot with me, but sometimes at me. And I want you to have a point of view about life and share it with me.
45. I’m looking for the guy who’ll be my best friend, the kind of friend I can say anything to. A guy who makes me laugh respects my independence and is attracted to me.
46. Right now, my life is missing a puzzle piece. You can be that piece of the puzzle I’ve always wanted. You can be that someone that I need.
47. My life is missing that certain something—that special someone. I hope you can be the answer to my prayers and the missing piece to my heart.
48. I have one missing puzzle piece. Could you be the one I’m looking for? My life is missing a piece. I think that’s you.
49. Right now, I am missing someone I can experience life with. I need someone with whom I can make many beautiful memories.
50. My life needs a piece called you. Someone who loves to hear about my day, walk along the beach under the stars and rise with me each morning.
51. I enjoy spending time with you and hope to share many more memories, but I get lonely. You can help me fill that void in my life.
52. I am still missing a piece of my puzzle. Could that piece be you? Would you mind being that piece for me?
53. I want to meet someone who can make me laugh, with whom I can share my life and be excited to wake up in the morning.
54. I’m looking for a partner in crime—someone who shares my passion for food, travel, and adventure. I need someone in my life.
55. I need someone in my life because it is a necessity. I don’t have someone in my life right now, but I bet my life would be a lot better with someone amazing in it.
56. I’m looking for someone amazing to share my life with. Are you the one? Or who could it be?
57. I’m living my best life and enjoying myself. But, I’d love to have someone to share the journey with.
58. Why is it so hard to meet interesting and ambitious people? It’s getting pretty lonely out here. I need someone in my life.
59. I’m just looking for someone amazing to build a beautiful life with. If I met someone great, it would be amazing.
60. There’s a hole in my heart that only a special person can fill. Pray to tell, where do I find such?
61. I am a cool person, but I have room for more awesome friends if anyone is willing to be my friend! I need more people in my life!
62. I’m single and looking for someone special to hopefully, one day, become my life partner.
63. I need someone in my life to help me to reach for the break of dawn. To comfort you and help me through my troubles, day or night.
64. I need someone to love, someone to care for. Someone to help me break through the darkness into the dawn of a new day.
65. Everyone needs someone in their life to help them through the tough times. Right now, I need someone in my life to help me deal with the pain I feel inside.
66. I need someone I can count on. Someone that will stick with me through it all. And when I call their name, they’ll come running.
67. I want friendship, trust, and commitment. I need a life partner that wants to grow with me and grow old with me. That’s the kind of someone that I need.
68. I always used to believe that true love was to cliché. But here I am, rediscovering my faith in love every day. I need someone in my life right now, and I promise it will be better than you think it is.
69. I need someone who’d come into my life and make it a better place. My life would be better than it currently is with someone else’s magical touch.
70. I need someone to sit with me at night while I cry over stupid things and just listen. I need someone to drive through the country with me and never ask why. I need someone I can be scared for, laugh with, and protect. All so that we both may live a life worth writing home about.
71. What I need, what I want and all that I can’t live without—you. You’re that someone that I need. You are what I want, and everything I need.
72. You’re everything to me. I need you. I want you, and I can’t live life without you because you are simply irreplaceable.
73. I need someone. Someone that’s down for making some noise with me. Someone that won’t mind if my friends come over. Someone who likes to binge-watch Netflix and chill.
74. I need somewhere that I can escape from it all. I’m looking for someone happy to relax and unwind with me.
75. We all need a safe place that we can retreat to, that someone with whom we feel at home, who’ll let us watch Netflix, or read a book or drink some wine and just be comfortable in each other’s arms.
76. I need someone. And whom I need is someone honest, drama-free, fun, and who just loves me.
77. I need someone. Someone I can trust and rely on with my secrets. Someone who will respect my boundaries and is down for challenges. Someone who can listen and take care of me.
78. I’m looking for someone in my life that wants to build a home I can go to after a hard day at work. Someone who will be there for me no matter what and lift me when I’ve had a bad day. Is there someone out there like that?
79. All I want is someone to share my life with. I deserve to be taken care of. I deserve to have time to myself, time with family, and time with friends. I deserve to feel rested and inspired. I deserve to live my best life.
80. Sometimes, you just need someone. You just need someone to talk to. It doesn’t matter whether you’ve got a broken heart or not. Sometimes, you just need a friend.
81. Sometimes, you just need someone to listen. You just need someone to help you manage the challenges that come your way in life. My life will be so much better with that someone.
82. I need someone to laugh with, cry with, and have deep conversations about life. Are you my someone? Who is that someone for me?
83. I need someone who is a good listener and makes me feel like what I say matters. I want to laugh with them, cry, and talk about life together.
84. I need someone who gives hugs and a shoulder to cry on—the partner I need to laugh harder and love deeper. Someone who understands me is my friend and enjoys intimate conversations.
85. I am looking for a deep connection, someone I can interact with on an emotional and intellectual level. I don’t just want a partner; I’m looking for a friend who can be there for me through the good times and the bad.
86. I need to be understood. I don’t want to feel like I’m talking to a wall. I feel sad and lonely a lot. I need someone in my life who will make me feel better.
87. I work hard and play hard, but sometimes it’s good to relax and be with that special someone. To hear their thoughts and share their secrets, hopes, and dreams.
88. I look forward to meeting that person who will enrich my life. That will make me truly feel loved and understood and shares your ideals, goals, and passions.
89. I was born to be loved. I won’t give up until it happens. Day by day and every day, the search for that one person to make it all worth it continues.
90. I need someone in my life. I just want someone who would understand and appreciate me. I will be so happy when someone special comes into my life.
91. I would love to meet a loving partner. It will be so nice to have someone by my side whom I can share special moments with.
92. I need that specific, special someone. I want to find a life partner. I can’t wait to find the person who is right for me.
93. I need someone who will make me laugh. Someone who will focus all their energy on making me happy. I need that person now.
94. I need someone to share my little joys and sorrows with. I need someone to fall in love with. There is someone meant for me in this world.
95. I want someone to love, who will not be afraid to cry when she watches the sunset, who will be my best friend, who will love me to the end of the world and always support me.
96. I wish I had someone to hold hands with while walking on the beach this weekend. At times I feel so lonely. I just want someone to talk to, who will listen and understand me.
97. It’s hard to find the right person. If only there were a place to find those special people out there. I’ll do anything to have that someone I need in my life.
98. I am just looking for that special someone who can excite me and make me feel wonderful. Someone who can make my life better, who understands me, loves me just as I am, and who will never leave my side.
99. They say that love comes when you least expect it. Maybe I will find the love of my life or just someone to make me feel better. I don’t have to be alone.
100. I want to be understood. I want someone to love me. I want a connection. I want to feel that I matter in this world and am not alone.
101. I need someone in my life. I need someone in my life who will promise me tomorrow. I need someone to share my life with. Could you be the one I’ve been looking for?
102. I’m looking for my one in a million. Someone exceptional. Someone to feed me breakfast every morning. I need someone to hold my hand in this world. I need someone to love me as much as I love myself.
103. I need someone in my life who takes a bite out of life and enjoys it. I want to be a part of that enjoy life.
104. I’m finally ready to find a companion with whom I can share my passions and make lasting memories.
105. I need someone in my life who will love me for me and make me realise how much better it is to be loved and cared for.
106. I need someone in my life to make me complete. When you’re with the right person, you never feel alone. I need someone who makes me not want to be alone.
107. I need someone to open my eyes and touch my heart. I need someone to complete me. I need someone to love me for who I am.
108. I need someone who loves me for me and accepts my flaws. Someone who accepts me for who I am. Someone who loves me with all their heart.
109. I am ready to find someone to share my life with. Someone who will love me for me and not for what I can offer them.
110. I need someone to share the long road with. I need someone in my life, and my life will be much better when someone special comes into it.
111. I need to find someone who makes my life better, doesn’t ask me to give up the people and things that are important to me and makes me look forward to each new day.
112. I need someone to come into my life and make it much better. I need someone to love me, someone to hold. Someone to talk to, someone I can hold. I need someone in my life.
113. I need someone to be there for me, someone to share the long nights with. I need someone that I can talk to and hold close. Life will be much better when that special someone comes into it.
114. I need someone who’s mine. Someone to love, hold, and cherish. Someone who’ll pick me up when I’m down and make my heart sing with happiness.
115. I want somebody to love. I want somebody who’ll take me on an adventure. Someone with whom I can see the world.
116. I need someone who will be there for me, cheer me up when I am sad, to take care of me. I want to wake up every morning and see his face. I need that person in my life.
117. I need someone in my life to take a risk and do something crazy with me. I want to explore, and I need someone by my side.
118. I knew I needed someone when I couldn’t go anywhere without the phrase ‘I wish I had a boyfriend or husband’ coming to mind.
119. For me, not just anyone who will do. It will be someone who understands me, supports me and encourages me to take risks.
120. I could use a dose of someone else in my life right now. I feel like I’m living in a movie, and that person is the last piece of the puzzle.
Everyone needs someone in their life to care for them, love them and show that they matter. If you need someone in your life, then try to be someone’s special person too.
I hope you found these quotes helpful and relatable. Kindly leave your thoughts about this post in the comments section. While you are about that, kindly hit the share button. Thank you.