When you hear the phrase “I need to breathe”, what do you think? Maybe it’s just me on a particularly upsetting day, but all I hear is someone who’s trying not to lose themself. Do you feel at times, like the whole world is breathing down your neck? If yes, you’re definitely not alone. I’ve felt this way a lot in my life but if only you could allow yourself to breathe and live your life the way you want to live it. So the more you can control your breathing, the more in control your life is.
This is because life is constantly teaching everyone including you lessons, I believe. Life isn’t about having the perfect plan or having to be perfect in love with a person. Sometimes we need to breathe and let life take its course. Below are I need to breathe quotes that have different expressions of the need to breathe. Read them and make a choice and take these two words of advice; Live and let live.
I Need to Breathe Quotes
Taking a moment to step back, breathe and exhale when life becomes complicated is essential as it helps to find solutions for pressing challenges from the point of clarity rather than while stressed or troubled. I need to breathe, please.
1. There are moments when I feel like I’m going crazy, especially when I feel like I’m on top of the world and there’s so much more that I can achieve.
2. Life is a highway, and sometimes I need to break to the side of it, escape the rat race, and just breathe.
3. It is important to take a minute to breathe when we realize something isn’t working out the way it should. Stepping back can help to view things from a different perspective.
4. I need to breathe and let life just take its course. I know it is only temporary and someday, everything will be smooth sailing.
5. When you stop and take a moment to breathe and make a decision that’s right for you, no one can take it away from you. Say what needs to be said, express how you feel, put yourself first and live your life with no regrets.
6. Don’t be afraid to let yourself be the one thing that you know you can be. You can always change. Just breathe.
7. It’s hard to stay positive when there are so many obstacles ahead. But a quick breath, or a few moments of silence, can help to clear the mind and get back on track.
8. Sometimes, life gets hectic and overwhelming. When this happens, don’t push or overwork yourself; take a break and breathe.
9. Rather than work harder, faster, and longer, I need to take a break, breathe and work smarter.
10. I need to breathe because I am feeling worn down or burnt out which signifies it’s time to take a step back and breathe.
11. Take time to breathe and exhale. When life gets complicated, take a minute to breathe and restrategize.
12. Sometimes, I need a minute to breathe and exhale to make sense of life.
13. I need to breathe and let life just take its course I’m not going to fight the universe or the stars above.
14. I have so many plans and ideas and I feel so lost right now like everything is just spinning around me. I need to breathe and let life just take its course.
15. I need to breathe, so I can’t be a prisoner of my fears. I need to breathe in order to see the light and step onto the path that leads me closer to the humanity I have within me.
16. Taking a breath break can help the brain figure out how to pull out from difficult situations and challenges. I need to breathe.
17. Get some time off to unwind, even if it seems silly. I need to breathe and get back on track again.
18. When life feels overbearing, take a minute to breathe, exhale and be grateful for all you’ve got.
19. Whether I get a break from work or not, I learn to take for myself a minute to breathe and exhale.
20. Taking time to step back, relax, and breathe when life gets tough is important. It gives the brain enough time to think up creative solutions.
21. I need to breathe because life can sometimes be challenging and stressful.
22. Sometimes, a minute to pause and breathe is all I need when life is getting complicated.
23. Life is all about breathing and letting go at the same time.
24. I need to breathe in life. It’s critical if I want to stay alive, but I need to give it the attention it deserves.
25. I need to breathe and let life just take its course, simply being here with no expectations or promises.
26. I no longer have the strength to pursue a goal and find myself questioning if my efforts are right or wrong. I have no desire to speak or socialize with anyone, literally living inside my own head at times. I need to breathe and let life just take its course.
27. It’s hard to do much good in the world when you’re tired. Take a minute to breathe and exhale.
28. Work hard but always take a break and breathe when necessary.
29. It’s ok to step back, breathe and take a break from the busyness of life.
30. Take a break and breathe to recharge. Life is too short to stay stuck in the same old routine.
31. It’s okay to take a moment and breathe. It’s okay to slow down and think about everything from a fresh perspective to get clarity.
32. I need a minute to breathe. Taking that time off and letting go of unnecessary expectations.
33. I want to get away from the hard daily routine that everyone goes through, and just enjoy the moment. I need to breathe and let life just take its course.
34. I need to breathe and let life just take its course, I want to be able to live in the moment and just not worry about anything else.
35. You know when you are so unhappy with your life and people’s opinions of you that sometimes you feel trapped and suffocated without the ability to breathe. People don’t understand how I feel, but at least I can take comfort in knowing that it is okay for me to be me.
36. The practice of letting go is sometimes misinterpreted as giving up or admitting defeat. But it’s not. It’s actually a very powerful move that allows you to give your best by releasing what seems to be holding you back.
37. It’s okay to take a moment to breathe and exhale. Take a walk, stretch, or do anything that gives a feeling of relief.
38. Every day is another opportunity to be better. Learn to take life as it comes, take a minute to breathe and exhale—then get back out there again.
39. It is essential to take a moment to breathe. Breathe in all things new, and exhale all worries away.
40. The days are just too long and the hours are just too short. The choice of whether to breathe or not is a choice I don’t want to make.
41. I need to stop and smell the roses. I am so busy living that I forget to enjoy life. I can’t reach new heights by standing on my tiptoes or remaining static.
42. I need to breathe. Let life happen around me, without me controlling everything, without me worrying about everything. I need things to work out how they are supposed to and not be worried about the little things.
43. I need to breathe and let life just take its course. I need to let go. I need to be free. Live, Laugh and Love as if there was no tomorrow.
44. I have a lot of reasons I need to breathe in this life, but one of the most important is to remind myself that I am not perfect. I’m human. And that’s more than enough.
45. I need to breathe and let life just take its course. Life is short, live it to the fullest.
46. I need a break from all the distractions, I need to breathe and let life just take its course.
47. I need to breathe and just let life take do whatever it wants to do.
48. Sometimes I need to take a deep breath and let life just take its course.
49. No matter what you’re going through—take a deep breath and let life take its course.
50. Life is like a buffet, and I have no choice but to keep eating until I can’t fit another bite. But after a while, I have to slow down and start breathing again even if all I want is just a little bit more.
51. Life is like a journey that never ends, but what makes it is my ability to take one step at a time and breathe every breath of life into it.
52. I need to breathe and let life just take its course. I’m not saying I’m relaxed or anything. But things are going well, and I feel like any day now I’ll have something to say that’s worth typing it.
53. Don’t get too worked up with life. Take a minute to breathe, exhale and think about what’s important.
54. I need some time to breathe and exhale. Life might be tough now, but things will get better in time.
55. Learn to take a minute to breathe, and relax. The world will still be here tomorrow. So don’t get yourself worked up.
56. I’m not trying to be a vision of perfection. Just trying to breathe and let things flow.
57. I like to take the time to breathe, to recognize the beauty of each moment. And then let life take its course.
58. I take the time to breathe, eat well and meditate. Then I go back to doing what I love.
59. Life is a bit like taking deep breaths, it’s good for you, but sometimes you just have to let it go.
60. Life is a series of unexpected opportunities. Let it take its course.
61. You’re never fully prepared for the moment that life pulls you under. But there is no better time than now to just let it happen and get back up on your feet.
62. The moment you start to feel trapped in your own mind, take a deep breath and just let life take its course.
63. Life gets in your way sometimes and it’s ok to just let go of things and breathe. Life happens, it’s alright
64. If you can’t find the time to breathe in life, don’t worry. Life will find a way to get it done without you.
65. Life is a lot more beautiful when you just let it happen. Just breathe.
66. I really want to soak up every moment, feel every sensation and live fully in the moment because life is about living it.
67. Live your life. Live the way you want to live. Do it with confidence and know that you are doing it the best that you can.
68. Life is going on, but what’s more important is knowing which way the wind is blowing.
69. Sometimes, I don’t need to prioritize. I need to take a minute to breathe.
70. Being at peace with chaos and confusion is a very freeing place. To let go of what isn’t working and take a minute to breathe in what is, whether it’s new or old.
71. We all need a little time to unwind. The best way to do that is to step away from our daily activities and take a minute to breathe.
72. You don’t have to be in a rush. You can take your time, do things your way and be you.
73. Even when things seem the darkest and you feel like giving up, I want you to remember there is always light at the end of the tunnel. Just breathe.
74. When things get tough and complicated, I need to take a breath, go back to myself and remember my real purpose and who I am.
75. When life gets tough, I take a break. Take a deep breath, close my eyes, and let myself rest.
76. It’s good to slow down and do something that feels good. It’s even better to take a minute now and then to breathe, exhale, and be present.
77. Sometimes, it’s okay to step back and breathe. Sometimes, it’s okay to take a break from everything and for everyone to focus on me.
78. When going through a challenge and it feels like there is no hope, the best thing to do is to step back, breathe and take a break.
79. Sometimes, nothing feels better than taking a break and breathing. I need one sometimes to re-energize.
80. I need a break and breathe to view challenges differently. The break will help the brain to figure things out.
81. Life can be hard. But it doesn’t have to stay that way. Take a break and breath.
82. Taking a deep breath and stepping back for a moment can present an opportunity to explore options and figure out how to proceed with life.
83. Focus on the positives in life. Thoughts will wander, but always try to take a break and breathe.
84. Sometimes, the little things make life worth living. Take a break, breathe, and recharge.
85. Take a minute to breathe and exhale, and you may find that everything seems a little clear.
86. I need to breathe. It’s important to step back and let life happen. Breathe, take a break, get away, and recharge.
87. Life can get crazy. It’s ok to take a break, breathe and step back from the hustle and bustle.
88. Take a break. Breathe. Return refreshed to the world and its daily challenges.
89. I need to breathe because I am feeling overwhelmed. I need to schedule my time to focus on what matters most to me.
90. Taking time off to breathe might be in the form of a leisurely walk, a nap, or just sitting down on a park bench and watching the world go by. Whichever it is, taking a break is rewarding and should be practised often.
91. I need to breathe. Taking a break and breathing or exhaling is always the best way to recharge the body, mind and spirit.
92. Taking a break and breathing or exhaling is just as important as finishing the project. It’s often the best way to refresh, recharge and refocus on what matters.
93. I need a break and breathing will help to refocus my attention on the problems at hand, allowing me to make clear-cut decisions when it comes time to act.
94. Sometimes, I need to take a break from life, step back and breathe. It’s important.
95. I’m not always going to be the best at this, but I promise to try as hard as I can.
96. Take a minute to do nothing. Take another minute for the things that matter most. Take a breath, exhale and be grateful for every moment.
97. Sometimes, it is important to sit back and take a minute to breathe so that one does not get caught up in the hustle and bustle of our busy lives.
98. It’s okay to take a break and take deep breaths when life gets tough. It will help get my thoughts back on track.
99. I need to breathe and exhale when life gets complicated. It helps.
100. Life is a marathon, not a sprint. I need to take a minute to breathe and exhale when things get hard.
Life is beautiful but life can be more beautiful when you take some time out to catch some breath despite all the ups and downs you face in life. Feel free to share your favourite from these I need to breathe quotes below and feel free to drop comments below about the whole collection.