Having the desire to be rich is not wrong; hence if you want to be rich, there is nothing wrong with that. Wealth is good and greatly desired by every man. Your desire to be rich is just a molecular effect of the bigger picture as your wealth will not just make you financially free but everyone around you, thereby making them all rich.
To be rich is everyone’s desire and no one desires to be poor or be in lack. It is all about financial freedom and it doesn’t just make you have millions in your account or a fleet of cars in your garage but being rich also brings happiness and comfort that one may desire in life.
Want to be rich? Of course, you do. Who doesn’t want to be rich? Whether it’s because you want more money or just simply because being rich makes you happy. Here is a collection of the best I want to be rich quotes about being rich.
I Want to Be Rich Quotes
I want to be rich because it means that I can help make the world a better place. Regardless of your background, education or race, everyone has the potential to learn and grow. Rich people around the world share this belief and make it their mission to provide access to education for those who can’t afford it.
1. I want to be rich. I want to be happy. I want to be able to do whatever I want. I want to be recognized for my talent and skill. But most of all, I want the luxury of being myself – unique in every way.
2. I want to be rich, not in a materialistic sense. I mean rich in the sense of having enough money to make it work, have time for my family, travel, and pursue projects that are important to me.
3. I want to be rich in love, and poor in cash. Every day I pray for the grace of being both healthy and wealthy.
4. The wealthy are the ones who have time to do what they want and have time left over to enjoy life.
5. Money doesn’t buy happiness. It just makes you able to do more of the things you like. I want to be rich both in money and in happiness.
6. I want to be rich and I want to be happy. It’s as simple as that.
7. I want to be rich—rich enough to do things that are fun and interesting. Rich enough to travel and see the world. Rich enough so that I can give back and help those who aren’t as fortunate as I am.
8. I want to be rich. I don’t have the desire to become rich, but the desire to no longer be poor.
9. I want to be rich because I can buy a lot of things for my family and make them happy. But I also want to be rich because it is a journey that can never be taken back.
10. There’s nothing wrong with wanting to be rich. I just want to make sure everyone else is doing their part.
11. We should all be rich. We just need to stop thinking about it for a second and focus on how to get there.
12. Being wealthy is a journey of self-discovery. What your worth will be revealed when you stop chasing after money and start chasing after people and opportunities. This is how to be rich!
13. It’s not that you’ll miss the money. It’s that you’ll miss the right to have money. Tap into every right opportunity and you will be rich!
14. Wanting to be rich is not about having lots of money. It’s about what you do with it. Desire to be rich, much more do all that is right when you have it.
15. The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will. You want to be rich, have the will and pursue relentlessly.
16. The best way to get rich is to start by being happy. Money can’t buy happiness, but it sure makes your life a whole lot easier. I want to be rich and successful.
17. I want to be rich enough so I can send my kids to college, not because I want them to be rich but because we need great leaders in this country.
18. I very much want to be rich. I want to have the biggest house, the fanciest car, and the most expensive clothes and jewellery. I am looking forward to it, I’m so excited, and I can hardly wait.
19. I very much want to be rich, but I have to work for it. I can afford to leap. I can afford to do what you want. I want to be rich!
20. I want to be rich. I want to make all the money that I see on TV. I want people to look at me when I walk down the street and think, “There’s someone worth knowing.”
21. I want to be rich. Not just because money is a good thing, but because money represents freedom. Money is the ultimate power of choice, and that’s something I’ve always wanted.
22. I want to be rich because I can only imagine how much better my life would be. I want to be rich, I want to be happy, I want to travel around the world and eat different foods every day.
23. I want to be rich. I want to buy a big house and fill it with nice things. I want to take vacations all around the world, and have lots of friends that I love. I want to see myself in the mirror every morning and see someone who looks like me and feels happy about it.
24. I want to be rich because the rich have everything. They have power, status and luxury. How cool would it be if I could afford all these things too? I must be rich.
25. I want to be rich. Not because I need more money, wealth is not a measure of happiness or misery. It’s just a number, not unlike the weight of a piece of paper or a speck of dust. But I want to be rich because I want to do something with my time here on earth that is meaningful and rewarding.
26. As a college student who is always trying to find ways to save money, I think about the issues of wealth and poverty a lot. The thing about money is that you don’t have to stress about it. I just want to be rich.
27. Don’t listen to the naysayers. There’s no limit to what you can achieve if you have the passion and drive to make it happen, you can make it and be rich.
28. I very much want to be rich, but I don’t want it for myself. I want it for my family and friends if they worked hard, they deserve it as much as anyone else, so I deserve to be rich.
29. I want to be rich, but not in the way you think. I don’t want thousands of dollars or a fancy car or a house by the beach. I just love being rich.
30. I want to be rich. With money, I’ll never have to worry about things like being hungry or sick. I’ll never have to be afraid of losing my things because there will always be someone to buy them for me. I can start a business just for fun, and not worry about whether people will like me or not because when I’m rich, everyone will love me!
31. I want to be rich because I am willing to do whatever it takes. I am willing to sacrifice my family and friends so that I can achieve my dream. I am willing to work for many years so that I can have a nice house and a great car.
32. It’s easy to want to be rich. There are lots of ways to do it, and there are some that don’t involve killing anyone. Just follow the easy way. I want to be rich.
33. Getting rich is not about having money, it’s about knowing where you want to put it. Being rich is a state of mind
34. You can never really be rich if you don’t have ambitions. You can never really be happy if you don’t think you could be happier. I want to be rich.
35. I want to be rich because I want to have a lot of money. I want to be able to buy nice things for my family, take vacations and go on cruises, as well as hire employees to help me run my business.
36. I want to be rich. I want to be happy. In the past, I always said that I had it made. But now I realize that I’ve been wasting my time. It’s time to work hard and make it happen in life, because only then can you truly become happy
37. I want to be rich because I believe it is worth investing in myself, my life and my future. I want to be rich, I want to have money. I want to live a rich life. And I think you do too.
38. I want to be rich and I want to be happy. I want to be a good person and have enough money so that I feel secure, not out of fear but in the belief that it is possible. I love being rich.
39. This is a bold statement. But I’m ready to take on the challenge of growing my wealth. I want to be rich, not just financially but also in every other aspect of my life.
40. Why be ordinary when you can be rich? Because I want to experience all sorts of new things, like travelling around the world, buying expensive gadgets and eating out every day. I want t be rich.
41. It is important to be rich, but it is more important to be happy. Rich people are happier than poor people, healthier than sick people, and live longer lives. We know this to be true. I want to be rich.
42. I want to be rich. I want to live the good life. I want to travel around the world, and make money, but if you think that’s going to happen with selling your body, then you’re wrong.
43. I want to be rich because I want better food, better clothes and better everything. I want to be rich so that I could help people from my own country.
44. I have always wanted to be rich. I never thought that it would happen in this era where opportunities are limitless. I love being rich.
45. I want to be rich. I want to be able to go on a vacation for two weeks without worrying about how much money it will cost. I want to be able to buy things that I like and not care about the price. Being rich is a lot of things, but having more money than you need isn’t one of them.
46. If you want to be rich, you’ve got to start by thinking like a billionaire. It is just one step away from becoming rich in life. If you want to be rich, then you have to start with your income.
47. If you want to be rich, you must first realize that money is a tool. To create wealth and financial freedom, I’ve found it important to keep your goals in mind at all times.
48. A person does not need to be rich, but if they want to be, they should work hard and earn what they deserve. It’s not about being rich. It’s about being rich for the right reasons.
49. It is your money, which you are entitled to because you worked hard to earn it. I work hard for my money; therefore, I am entitled to more than my share of it. I love being rich.
50. It’s not what you own, it’s how you use it. Without money, there’s no time to make things happen. We only live once, but why not enjoy every minute of your life to the fullest? Start your journey today! I want to be rich.
51. I very much want to be rich. I hope I don’t sound like a cliché when I say it, but I do want to be rich. I’ve always wanted that stuff in life: the nice things, the nice cars, and vacations with my family. All of that stuff is pretty important to me. And I want it quick.
52. I want to be rich because I want to be able to have the things I have always wanted, like vacations, good food and nice clothes for my body. I want to buy expensive things, travel the world and have a great life!
53. I want to be rich! I want to be rich! I want to do my best in life and never give up because I believe that if we were all rich, our world would change forever.
54. I am going to do everything in my power to become rich, so that at the end of my life I can look back and say, Well, I tried and I did well.
55. I want to be rich and frugal, not just wealthy. I want to be able to buy what I want when it comes to food and clothes. I will be rich.
56. You see, the thing is, wealth is a frame of mind. And you have to build it up around your thinking. That’s what I want to do because I want to be rich.
57. I am not afraid of this journey, but I do know that I don’t want to be rich. I want to spend my life giving back and helping others, but at the same time being comfortable with what I have achieved in life, which is why I chose to start my own business. I want to be rich.
58. I love the pursuit of wealth and being able to work hard to achieve it. I’m very much determined to be rich. I want to be rich!
59. I want to be rich, and I want to be happy. I want to be healthy and make other people happy. I want to do a lot of things and not just one thing at a time. so I can go on interesting adventures and travel the world.
60. I want to be rich. I don’t want to go to the poor house and enjoy what little money I have left. And there’s only one way to do that: invest in yourself.
61. I’d like to be rich because it would make me feel great, I’d like to be wealthy because I’d want to give away a lot to help others, and I’d like to be happy.
62. I wish to be rich. I’m not talking about having money, I’m talking about being happy and satisfied with what you have.
63. I want to be rich, not because I like materialistic things, but because I want to live a full, meaningful life. richness is the key.
64. Do you know what’s a reality for me? a million dollars. Not just any kind of money, I mean real wealth that can’t be taken away. Do you know what’s a reality for me? There are many things in life that I wish were different and could change, but unless you have something priceless in your possession like money then nothing else matters.
65. I want to be rich because money will make me happy, and I’ve heard that being happy is a good way to live. I want to be rich because it will make my life so much better.
66. I want to be rich. I want my children to have all the things money can buy. But I don’t care how much money I have if I can’t be happy with myself, then all of it will be wasted.
67. The other day I was thinking about being rich and it got me thinking about all the things that money can buy. And, well, I just wanted to share my thoughts on their good and bad side. I want to be rich, but I also want to be happy. I guess it all depends on what wealth entails.
68. I can give you a million reasons why you should be rich, but the only one that matters is that money gives you the freedom to do what you want and make a difference in people’s lives. My life is on a quest to become rich.
69. How much money do I have to have to get rich? The answer is a lot of money. But if you work hard, you can get there sooner than you think. I want to be rich.
70. Rich people aren’t embarrassed to flaunt their wealth. They feel free to be proud of what they have achieved and are glad to share it with others. Wealth and happiness are the same. I want to be rich.
71. I want to be rich. I want to have everything in the world at my disposal, from drinks and candy to cars and planes. The only thing that bothers me is the money itself because it’s not mine but someone else’s.
72. I want to be rich. I want to be surrounded by people who love me. I want world peace, freedom from fear and suffering, and plenty of food and drink in my fridge.
73. I want to be rich, I want to live in a big house, and I want my own two feet to do the walking.
74. I want to be rich because money is like a drug. You can’t buy happiness but it sure will make you feel good. It makes me feel cool, it makes me feel confident, and it makes me feel secure.
75. I want to be rich so that I can live in a big house, drive a nice car, and wear the best clothes. And be able to give my kids everything they need, including good homes.
76. I want to be rich because I don’t like to be poor. I know what it’s like to have nothing, so I want to give my family and grandchildren a better life than that.
77. I’m not only interested in being rich. I want to be happy, comfortable, and healthy. It’s the journey that matters more than the result.
78. Investing is a great way to become rich in your life. It’s giving yourself the best chance at a brighter future, and hopefully, it will become yours. I want to be rich.
79. I want to be rich, so I can have things. Things are nice. So I can afford to live my life, enjoy every moment of it, and just go out there and have fun, and buy the things I’ve never had before.
80. I want to be rich because that’s the kind of person I am. If I can just manage to get a few hundred thousand dollars then people will notice me, and then when I start getting famous I’ll at least be able to afford all the overpriced things
81. I want to be rich. I want to be able to do what I love for a living and provide for my family at the same time. I want to be rich, in the sense that I wish there was enough money to go around.
82. I want to be rich. I want to be the kind of wealthy person who likes to go out and help people, and who makes it a point to give away his money. I’ve been dreaming of being rich my whole life. I want to see what it looks like firsthand.
83. I want to be wealthy and successful, so I can live a better life. I have a dream to be rich, but first I must be wealthy. If I want to be rich, I’ve got to think rich.
84. Money is like manure. If you spread it around, it does a lot of good things. But if you pile it up in one place, it stinks. I want to be rich
85. I want to be rich so I can travel and buy amazing things. Also, I want to be rich so I can help the people around me while they are still young. I want to be rich so badly, and I’m gonna do it
86. I want to be rich because I want to buy things that I can’t afford. I don’t care what people think of me, but it’s a different story with my bank account.
87. I want to be rich because I think it will change my life in a good way. I want to be rich so that I can help others and make the world a better place.
88. I would like to be rich so that I can help other people make it too. so I can afford all the things that are most important to me.
89. I want to be rich. I want to make $1,000,000 this year. I don’t care if I have to work all summer and fall, I just want a million dollars in my bank account by the end of this year. If you’re not willing to risk everything for that dream, then why should it matter?
90. I love to have money and I’m very good at it. I love to spend it on things that are beautiful like jewellery, clothes, cars and the list goes on and one day I hope to be as rich and successful as my parents, who have achieved so much. I want to be rich.
91. A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to do. Let’s all work towards a better world, together. I want to be rich.
92. I want to be rich because I want to buy everything that I want, I want to have my own business, and I want to be able to live wherever the hell I want. I just think it will be a lot of fun.
93. I want to be rich. I want to live in a big house with a pool and go out to eat at nice restaurants. I would love to be able to drive my car around town, whenever I feel like it.
94. I want to be rich. I want to have a big house, and expensive cars and servants to clean my house. I want a fancy home, and I want to buy clothes that are expensive and pricy.
95. I want to be rich because I believe that money is a great way to bring about positive change in the world. I want to be rich, but I want it to be my choice.
96. I have a vision for the future of money. I’ve been working very hard. I am determined to become rich, wealthy, and successful. I want to be rich!
97. Being rich is not about being able to buy good things, but rather it’s about having the freedom to enjoy life. The biggest problem with the world today isn’t that we’re poor, but that we’re rich and unhappy.
98. You can’t be rich if you don’t believe in yourself. First, you must be rich in your mind. Only then will you create wealth in the world. I want to be rich!
99. I very much want to be rich and famous. I don’t care how, but I want it so bad that I can taste the lucre. I would very much like to be rich!
100. I want to be rich. Not so much for the sake of having money, but because I want to show people that money doesn’t matter so much.
101. I want to be rich, but I don’t know how, what I do know is that I’m going to find out, because after all if you want something bad enough you always find a way.
102. I want to be rich. I want to be successful and independent. Do you think I can do it? Yes, I can be rich.
103. I want to be rich. Not just an upper-middle-class person with a large bank account, but a person who has plenty of money and can live a comfortable life without feeling deprived.
104. I want to be rich. Not just money rich, but a life rich. I want to be able to live a simple, comfortable life but also partake in doing things that fulfil people’s happiness.
105. To be rich is to be able to give. To be rich is to be able to give with no reserve, without hesitation, and without limits. To be rich is to not need possessions or money. It is not that one has become more generous but simply freer.
As these quotes demonstrate, many people who have worked hard to become financially independent are people worth emulating. They followed their dreams, maintained a positive attitude in the face of adversity, and generally think in terms of what they can accomplish rather than what they feel incapable of doing.
I hope these I want to be rich quotes inspired you to strive for excellence in all you do. Thank you for reading through this post. Kindly share it with your loved ones and inspire them to go beyond the limit their background has set for them.
Let me know your thoughts and views about this post in the comment box, I anticipate your comments. Thanks for your time. Do have a great day!