“If it is too good to be true, it probably is.” These words sound like those of an old man full of cynicism without a lot of hope in his tone.
However, I don’t think these words are negative but rather helpful regarding how to live your life. Many people will try to deceive you with “too good to be true” deals that actually are not. Even in romance, you are not meant to fall for some people.
This is because when some things seem too good to be true, they usually are not. If you start feeling very excited about something on the outside, chances are there is some fraud involved, even in love.
So I have taken my time to help you make a wise decision when confronted with juicy offers and helplessly romantic love stories. These if it’s too good to be true quotes will help you make wise decisions. You can send them to your friends and family when you feel they are falling into a “too good to be true” trap.
If It’s Too Good to Be True Quotes
If it is too good to be true, don’t fall for it otherwise, you will regret it. So I urge you to think it over before you welcome it into your life. In life, one has to be smart and not fall cheaply for deals that are too good to be true.
1. If it’s too good to be true, then it probably is.
2. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. Be careful and protect your heart.
3. If it seems too good to be true, it most likely is. You deserve better than that.
4. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. Don’t fool yourself into believing that your dreams can come true without you. They are never going to come with magic. You have to put some effort behind your every desire and goal.
5. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Sometimes life takes a turn, and we’re not sure how to react. But you know what you are worth even if others don’t know.
6. Think Smart, Be Cautious.
7. Not everything that glitters is gold.
8. If it is too good to be true, walk away from it.
9. Take wise decisions and always remember that it’s never that good.
10. Be smart in all that you do. It may all seem good, but it’s never that good.
11. I will always be next to you. Don’t rush into anything that is too good to be true, and always remember that the most important thing is to protect the ones you love.
12. I mean, you can trust me, but if it’s too good to be true, it’s probably fake. Keep It real.
13. If you face a situation that seems too good to be true, think twice before trusting it. Sometimes, the first instinct is usually right.
14. Don’t hesitate to trust your first instinct if it tells you a situation is too good to be true. In most cases, the gut feeling is accurate.
15. If you’re in a situation where something seems too good to be true, listen to your first instinct. It’s usually right!
16. Be wary of situations that seem perfect. Sometimes, you are your greatest judge. Be safe and protect yourself when you can, for the people who love you will be upset if anything happens to you.
17. When it seems too good to be true, attention to detail and careful reasoning are important to prevent you from getting fooled by superficial signs.
18. One way to prevent yourself from getting scammed is always to figure out when it’s too good to be true.
19. At a certain point, you have to trust your instincts. It is better to be safe than sorry. Not all things in life will go your way, but not everything was meant to be.
20. It’s natural to be excited, but be careful when it is too good to be true.
21. Trust your gut. It’s trying to tell you something whenever it is too good to be true.
22. Sometimes, the things that seem too good to be true turn out to be not as they appear at all. It is always best to wait and see.
23. Sometimes, the things that seem like they’ll destroy your life turn out to be a blessing in disguise. It is always best then to wait, hope, and believe.
24. There will be times when things that look too good to be true turn out to be not at all what they seem. This is usually because someone is trying to deceive you and trick you somehow. It’s important to wait for the facts and never jump to conclusions.
25. Hey there! You know, things aren’t always as they appear at first. It’s always best to wait and make sure that everything makes sense.
26. Hello again. You know, it’s easy to jump to conclusions, but that’s not always the best thing to do. Don’t forget to think twice before you act when the situation seems too good to be true.
27. Don’t jump to conclusions. Take it slow and don’t make any mistakes. Always think before you act.
28. It’s incredibly easy in our world of instant gratification to assume that something is good simply because it seems that way at first. Don’t be fooled.
29. Good things take time. Sometimes the greatest joys are hidden just around the corner, so make sure you keep your eyes open. Don’t fall for things that are too good to be true.
30. Look before you leap, for snakes do creep among sweet flowers.
31. No matter what they tell you, life is always better when you take your time and carefully evaluate each option.
32. If it’s too good to be true, remember to think deeply and ask relevant questions.
33. Don’t shove your emotions aside when your guts tell you it is too good to be true.
34. If it is too good to be true, remember that nothing good comes easy, so let it go.
35. I know you have come a long way and have looked forward to a huge breakthrough, but this is too good to be true. Think first.
36. Always take your time before jumping at a mouth-watering offer. It’s not that easy, my friend.
37. Nothing good comes easy. Trust the process and enjoy the journey.
38. It’s okay to feel tempted but don’t fall. You have to keep going. Nothing good comes easy.
39. Nothing good comes without a fight. But the results are worth it.
40. Please make the right decision! I love you! Don’t fall for this it’s-too-good-to-be-true offer.
41. All good things take time. So does a loaf of bread. And baking it is well worth the wait.
42. Always do a check before you invest your money, Don’t be blind by the things that look too good to be true.
43. Mom was right—if it’s too good to be true, it probably is. Always trust your momma.
44. If it’s too good to be true, roll up your sleeves and find out why.
45. If s/he was too good to be true, it’s because they are.
46. When it’s too good to be true, it’s time to walk away.
47. Remember, if it’s free, you’re the product.
48. When you have a gut feeling they aren’t right, that feeling is there for a reason. Don’t ignore it.
49. Use your head. Don’t let your heart get hurt. Investigate before you fall in love.
50. If someone claims to have a miracle cure for cancer, extra-sensory perception, or virtually anything else too good to be true, give this person the side-eye and ask why.
It’s Too Good to Be True Quotes
It is too good to be true, don’t even consider going for it. Instead, begin to look for other reliable options. Trust me. You will be grateful in the end instead of having regrets that are avoidable. Remember, some damages are irreparable.
51. Trust your gut, be prepared to work hard, and always follow your heart. Don’t follow the easy way because there is no easy way out.
52. Don’t believe everything you hear or read. It is usually too good to be true.
53. Don’t believe everything you see. Even salt looks like sugar.
54. Loving someone shouldn’t mean feeling like a fool. So don’t fall for him or her if they are too good to be true until they prove to be trustworthy.
55. It’s too good to be true, and you don’t believe it. Think it over. I’m here for you.
56. Remember: if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Always seek the truth.
57. Be careful whom you open up to. Only a few people actually care. The rest are just curious.
58. Don’t say maybe if you want to say no, especially when it is too good to be true.
59. Be skeptical of anything that sounds too good to be true.
60. Don’t fall for the bait. It’s too good to be true.
61. Don’t be such easy prey for people. Don’t let them take advantage of you. Don’t let them make you their option when they’re yours.
62. Be a hard target for those who want to take advantage of you.
63. You are beautiful and strong. Don’t let people take advantage of you. Be brave.
64. Remember to guard your heart when the offer becomes too juicy.
65. When it is too good to be true, don’t go for the easy way. Take the hard way because it will make you proud of yourself after everything is done.
66. Don’t go for the easy way out. The right way isn’t always the easiest way. But it is almost always the hardest one.
67. I don’t need it easy. I just need possible.
68. It is too good to be true if it doesn’t challenge you.
69. It is too good to be true if you won’t be the one to do the work.
70. It is too good to be true if it brings you the money but doesn’t require you to think.
71. Don’t be a fool for money. Think well before you accept anything thrown at you.
72. It may seem good but end up bad. Be careful.
73. Don’t fall for easy things. You are supposed to be hardworking, dear sister.
74. Life doesn’t come too easy, so remember to work for what you want and not seek magic or miracle.
75. If a deal sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Be careful out there.
76. You don’t have to accept everything people say. Just because they speak it doesn’t make it true.
77. If it is too good to be true, perhaps it isn’t for you.
78. Hard work pays more than magic.
79. Once you work hard for a thing, you won’t fall for tricks.
80. It is too good to be true when you are so perfect, so give room for yourself to make mistakes.
81. It is too good to be true, so let it go immediately.
82. Don’t let it burn you. If it is too good to be true, don’t welcome it.
83. I know we all want it easy sometimes but don’t go for what is too good to be true.
84. You don’t have to agree with everything people say just because they say it. Choose your truth, and don’t be afraid to speak it.
85. Think before you act, especially when the situation is too good to be true.
86. Know what’s real from what is too good to be true.
87. It is too good to be true, don’t settle for it.
88. Sometimes prayer helps us see when it is too good to be true.
89. Life can be easy sometimes but not this easy. So don’t let this offer fool you.
90. If it is good to be true, then you need to dig deep.
91. It is too good to be true when you have to ask yourself a thousand questions before having the guts to go for it.
92. Don’t be selfish. This situation is too good to be true.
93. One day, you’ll live a life of luxury, but until then, don’t be fooled.
94. If it were that easy, everyone would have it by now. This offer is too good to be true, dear friend.
95. I know you won’t settle for it just because it is so easy.
96. Work hard for your own breakthrough. Don’t expect magic.
97. Miracles happen to those who do the work, don’t be tricked easily.
98. I know your breakthrough will come, but this isn’t the breakthrough you’ve been waiting for.
99. You are wise. Don’t be such easy prey for these tricksters.
100. It is too good to be true, so sleep over it before you decide to go for it finally.
I bet you are now ready to make some wise decisions with these if it’s too good to be true quotes.
Seeing how lucky you are, why don’t you share these quotes with the rest of the world by sharing them across your social media accounts?