When you have a lot of stress, it can be difficult to focus on the good things in life. It’s easy to get caught up in the negative things happening and forget that there is more to life than work and stress.
When you are stressed, you are not your best self. You do things that you regret. You say things that hurt people’s feelings. You make decisions based on the moment’s pressure instead of looking ahead.
Your stress is only one of your triggers. The next time you feel stressed, remember that it is a choice. You can let it go and move forward or give into those triggers and move backwards. No one can control the stresses of your life but you. The good news is that we are not our stressors, so don’t let anyone make you feel any different than you truly are; deep down inside, you know who you are!
These inspirational calming quotes for stress help you focus on the positive aspects of life again. Use them as an inspiration when you feel like nothing matters anymore or when you need some motivation to keep going.
Inspirational Calming Quotes for Stress
If you’re stressed, try thinking about something that makes you happy. Maybe it’s a special hobby like surfing or playing the guitar, or maybe it’s a person you love. Whatever it is, use the power of your imagination to get yourself in the right frame of mind so you can tackle the problem at hand.
1. Calm the mind, find your centre and go with the flow.
2. When we can no longer change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
3. The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.
4. When you get into a tight place, and everything goes against you till it seems as though you cannot hang on a minute longer, never give up, for that is the place and time that the tide will turn.
5. No matter what people may tell you, everyone stands alone in this world.
6. There’s nothing wrong with being afraid – as long as you don’t let it stop you from doing what needs to be done.
7. If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal. Not to people or things.
8. I have learned that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not our circumstances.
9. I have learned that there is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn’t mind who gets the credit.
10. Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful ones are always asking, ‘What’s in it for me?
11. There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.
12. Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have the strength, the patience, and the passion for reaching for the stars to change the world.
13. Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you, too, can become great.
14. The highest reward for a person’s toil is not what they get but what they become.
15. You’re never given a problem that you can’t handle. When under stress, take a deep breath and step back from the situation to get yourself in the right frame of mind so you can tackle the task at hand.
16. You are given more than you can handle. If you feel overwhelmed, it’s important to take a deep breath and step away from the problem until you feel ready to face it.
17. You have time to notice things when you’re not lost in the noise, hustle and bustle of your life. You stop and breathe. With that peace of mind comes an incredible sense of calmness and power.
18. You’ve never been afraid to work hard to achieve your goals, but it can be tough to focus when you’re under stress.
19. You’ll be prepared to impress your coworkers and clients if assigned a brand-new account or asked to sit in on a last-minute meeting.
20. When under stress, take a deep breath and step back from the situation to get yourself in the right frame of mind so you can tackle the task at hand.
21. When life gets you down and you just want to fade into the background, be strong and know that there is always a way out.
22. The best time to relax is when you don’t have time.
23. We don’t have the time to relax. But your body needs to relax. So get ready—it’s time for a nap!
24. We all must find the balance between work and play, calmness and chaos.
25. A calm mind is the most powerful thing you can have in life.
26. Let go of the clutter in your life and start focusing on what matters most: feeling calm and peaceful.
27. With every breath, with every second, your life is a gift. Let go of your worries and try to see the beauty in everything surrounding you.
28. Don’t wait for the storm to pass. Just learn how to dance in the rain.
29. You’ve got this. You’re always getting better and learning how to master your mind and body. Keep going!
30. When you’re ready to take on the day, you’ll find that your power is at your fingertips. The key to amazing things is not to be afraid to start.
31. You can’t put the past behind you, but you can move on from it.
32. Your calmness is the cradle of your power. Whenever you find yourself in a stressful situation, keep your mind focused on how to improve your situation.
33. When you have time to relax—that’s when you’re powerful.
34. The secret to calmness is not a relaxed mind but a focused one. Relaxing is not your problem; it’s solving problems.
35. Relax and let go. Let the calmness of the mind be your power.
36. You don’t have to nap when you get home, but you can take a couple of minutes to put your mind in that place of calmness.
37. You don’t need to be calm all the time. But you do need to have quiet moments. Let that happen when you are not rushing around to meet deadlines and pressure but when you can breathe and be present in your own life.
38. Time is a weapon, but it’s also the ultimate healer. So slow down and listen to your heart. You can do this!
39. Sometimes, you need a nice cup of tea to feel calm. Let your inner peace shine through.
40. Don’t wait until the last minute to create balance. Live in a way that allows you to be present and aware of your thoughts, emotions, and surroundings.
41. Throw yourself into a project, and you’ll get the job done smoothly and without stress.
42. A goal is a dream with a deadline. Keep yourself motivated to make your dreams come alive.
43. We want to make you feel great. From the moment you enter our doors and every step of your journey with us, we are here to make you feel good.
44. Our minds are our greatest weapon against stress. The more you practice choosing your thoughts, the easier it will become. You are in control of your own happiness.
45. Stress is a part of life, but it doesn’t have to keep you down with the right mindset and daily habits. Instead, it can be a catalyst for living the life you want.
46. Our choices show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.
47. When I am under pressure, I apply myself. When things are tough all around me, I stay calm. When there is a job to be done, I accomplish it.
48. The key to stress-free living is learning to control your thoughts. Choose an option that makes you happy, and you’ll never have to worry about stress again!
49. Stress is a friend that knocks on your door and never leaves because it can only be banished by one thought.
50. Not all thoughts are created equal. Choose wisely because stress is your nemesis.
51. We are always faced with choices. Choose your thoughts wisely so that you can feel peaceful every day of your life.
52. Stress happens when too many thoughts are racing through your mind. The best way to combat stress is to focus on something else, but you need a strategy!
53. Life is easy when you choose the right thought and action.
54. You have the power to choose the direction of your thoughts, emotions, and actions.
55. When your mind is cluttered with negative thoughts, it’s impossible to find peace. It’s time to start putting some positive thoughts into your life.
56. You are not what you think, what you say, or even how much money you make. You are a unique, beautiful, and powerful human.
57. Choose to be happy; choose to be grateful. Choose not to dwell on what you can’t change. Choose joy. Always stay focused on what’s important.
58. The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another. When you’re feeling overwhelmed and stressed, remember: You can always choose a different thought.
59. The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another. Don’t let your mind wander—focus on the task at hand.
60. Whether striving for the next promotion or getting through a demanding week, remember that the greatest weapon against stress is your ability to choose one thought over another.
61. Your ability to choose one thought over another is a stronger weapon than any chemical, physical or emotional weapon that can be used against you. Be strong and stay calm.
62. Don’t let a stressful situation overwhelm you. Choose one thought over another, and you’ll see it, feel it, and get it done.
63. We can always choose the positive, powerful thought over the stressful negative one. We can always choose love over hate. We can always choose peace over war. And we can always choose hope over despair.
64. A single thought can create a great change in your life. The key is to start with a positive, creative thought and repeat it to yourself again and again.
65. Focus your mind, body, and soul on what you really care about. Focus on what inspires you, and don’t let anything distract you from that goal.
66. The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another. Let’s keep it positive and banish the bad ones.
67. When you can choose one thought over another, your stress melts away.
68. Sometimes, the best way to beat stress is to choose one thought over another. Don’t let negative thoughts consume your mind.
69. No matter your challenge, you always have the power to choose one thought over another with confidence.
70. Don’t let the stress of your day overwhelm you. Take a moment and choose a thought that makes you smile.
71. It’s easy to stress out. But the best cure for stress is: Focus on one thought at a time. And choose to be happy.
72. When things seem too stressful to handle, choose a positive thought. It’s easier to think positive thoughts when we surround ourselves with the right people and resources that allow us to succeed in life.
73. There’s only one way to stop worrying about things beyond your control: by focusing on what you can do right now.
74. Make a choice for yourself, and then make another choice. That’s how you change your life.
75. A mind is a terrible thing to waste. It’s impossible to tell how much you really know until you’ve had a mental breakdown or helped someone else work through theirs.
76. Don’t let your stress control you. Stress acts as an accelerator: it will push you either forward or backwards, but you choose which direction.
77. Stress is like a weight; it acts as an accelerator, pushing you forward or backwards, but you choose which direction.
78. Stress is an accelerant. The longer you let it linger, the more toxic it becomes.
79. Don’t let stress act as an accelerator; slow down and take a moment to relax.
80. Stress is a choice. You don’t have to let stress decide your destiny. You don’t have to be stressed—you’re the one in control.
81. As the world’s population increases, our collective stress levels also go up. But there are things we can do to get back on track.
82. You are in charge of how you react to stress. Have a healthy coping mechanism and learn to be calm when things get tough.
83. It is never too late to turn away from stress and toward the person you want to be.
84. Stress is the thief of joy, the murderer of health, and the enemy of happiness.
85. When you are stressed, remember to breathe and think of the things you enjoy doing. Remember that everything will be okay.
86. Don’t let stress, fear, and anxiety get the best of you. Take a breath, and remember who you are and where you came from.
87. You can either become overwhelmed, or you can be overwhelmed. Choose the latter.
88. You can tap into a natural rhythm in your life. Let it guide you to a more fulfilling and meaningful existence.
89. Stress is a speed bump. You either hit it, or you drive right over it.
90. We all have stress in our lives. Let it be an accelerator of growth!
91. it is an opportunity to do something with what you have. It’s a chance to grow and make positive changes in your life.
92. Your stress isn’t the problem—it’s how you handle it that really matters. Choose the path of least resistance.
93. Stress happens when you’re trying to accomplish something great, but there’s too much on your plate. Stress is a state of mind that focuses your resources on the task.
94. When stressed, it’s natural to want to do something new. But don’t worry — there are always other options. Do something that makes you happy and stress-free today.
95. If you take time to relax, think of ways to ease stress and solve problems rather than just letting it pile up.
96. Letting go of stress is like letting go of a heavyweight. You can’t just do it—you have to practice.
97. You don’t need to stress over everything that’s going on—just focus on the things you can control.
98. Life is going to throw you challenges. You can let them keep you down or use them as opportunities to grow and become a better person.
99. Take action. Take a deep breath. And if you can’t decide, just keep going. Whatever road or journey you take, remember that it’s up to you to choose which direction.
100. The one thing that can take you from zero to a hero is a strong foundation and the right mindset.
101. Stress is a warning signal: it’s time to push through, or it’ll move you right out of your comfort zone.
102. Stress will always be there, but you have the power to manage it.
103. When you’re stressed, try to think of stress as a signal. Stress helps you to get more done, but if you let it run on too long, it can take over and make life unmanageable.
104. Don’t let stress make you feel like your life is out of control. Choose to live the life you want today, not tomorrow.
105. Don’t let your stress pull you backwards, keep pushing towards your goal.
106. When it comes to stress, take your time and don’t forget to breathe.
107. Life is about the choices we make. How you react to situations will determine your experience and define who you are as a person.
108. When going through something tough, it’s important to remind yourself that you are stronger than your toughest challenge. You will never be stressed in a calm state.
109. It is the only way to live your life: to have no regrets and live a little more each day.
110. All that is best in you, calm and controlled, can accomplish what never seemed possible. You are in command of yourself, your destiny, and your life.
111. You have the power to succeed in life; you can plan and execute your plans and change where you are headed.
112. You were born with the potential to do anything you choose, to be anyone you wish. Don’t settle for what’s comfortable or familiar. Take charge of your life and realize the unlimited potential within you.
113. You can achieve what you want in life. You have the power and support to reach your goals and be the best version of yourself.
114. Success is always possible when you have a strong will. Self-reliance, confidence, and persistence are the cornerstones of success.
Even the most proactive and dedicated among us can live lives overflowing with stress from time to time. Finding respite from the pressures of everyday life is an important aspect of physical and mental health, and inspirational calming quotes for stress can bring about a sense of peace, even in our busy lives. I want to believe you enjoyed these amazing quotes. Feel free to share with friends, and do not hesitate to leave your comment in the comment section.