Relationships can be hard, but they are a part of life and come in different forms that help us grow as individuals. Breakups aren’t always easy because they cause a lot of hurts especially when they involve people close to us.
It’s never easy going through a breakup, but you have to move on, and it does get easier with time. It takes a lot of courage to be able to move on from a breakup and it’s healthy to get past the heartache and the pain and learn how to move on with your life.
Moving on is much harder to do than you’d expect. Yet, while we cannot predict when or how life will throw us curveballs, we can arm ourselves with wisdom and understanding of how to better cope with what we cannot control.
Hope does not end with a breakup. The time to move on is always present, no matter how terrible the situation seems. These inspirational post break up quotes helps to motivate you to move on from relationship pains and start anew.
Inspirational Post Break up Quotes
You learn the art of getting back up on your feet. Don’t let this breakup affect your productivity or drain your energy. Hold your head high and live the rest of your life without regrets.
1. Don’t let a broken heart stop you from getting out there and living your best life.
2. After a breakup, it’s okay to feel sad and lonely. You’re allowed to get lost in your own mind, but don’t forget how strong you are. You can fight back with positivity and hope that things will get better.
3. If you don’t love yourself, how can you expect anyone else to? Don’t let a breakup bring you down. It’s the first step to becoming your own person again.
4. Breakups are hard because you lose something. But breakups are harder because you lose yourself. Brace up!
5. It’s okay to be sad but you need to move on. Let someone who deserves you into your life. You deserve happiness and love.
6. Time to move on, get over it. Stand up, dust yourself off and start over. You’ve got this!
7. You are not alone in this. Everyone goes through a breakup but remember there’s always hope! Life is worth living, even if you have to keep going without him or her.
8. Get over it. Let go of the past and move forward. You’re stronger than you think and better than anyone thought for you.
9. It’s not the end of the world. It’s just your life-changing. You’ll find happiness, and love again.
10. You’ll be okay. You’ll have another chance, I promise. Just don’t give up on yourself.
11. Remember, the past is just another chapter. You can always choose to write a new one or give it a second chance.
12. It’s a great feeling to know that you can move on and find something more fulfilling, even if it takes some time. If you feel like this, then you are ready.
13. Accept what you are dealing with, make peace with it, and create your own path forward. You are not defined by the things that happen to you. You are what you choose to do with it, how you deal with it and how you move forward.
14. If you are ever down, remember that it’s not the end of the world. You can always get better and enjoy the best things in life.
15. Don’t let a breakup define your future. Be strong and get back out there!
16. You are strong enough to get through anything, even the hardest times in life. Let go of the past and have hope for the future.
17. It’s okay to be sad. It’s okay to cry. But don’t let your tears prevent you from moving forward and finding happiness again.
18. The pain of a broken heart can be so unbearable…however, it is not going to last forever. It’s just one of those things that you have to take in stride and learn to live with.
19. You’re not alone. You will find someone new, who loves you just as much as the old one did. Life is too short to be in a relationship that is not working.
20. Sometimes we have to let go of the ones that hold us down, so we can fly high with someone new.
21. There are always things you can learn from every breakup. Make the best of it and find your way back to happiness as soon as possible.
22. You can’t choose who you fall in love with. But you can choose how hard or easy it is to get over the one that broke your heart.
23. In your darkest moments, don’t ever let go of hope. Don’t let your breakup define you – because if you do, you’re giving up on yourself.
24. A breakup ended a relationship, but you’ll move on and thrive in the future. You’ve survived the breakup and can still succeed.
25. It is not easy to get a breakup, but life goes on. Be the best version of yourself possible. Forget about the past, but never forget about all the things you learned from it.
26. Breakups are hard. But they aren’t the end of the world. There is plenty of fish in the sea, and someday you’ll find your prince.
27. Breakups are never easy to get over, but that doesn’t mean you can’t be okay on your own. You’re strong and resilient. Someday you’ll find a better match for you.
28. It’s a fresh start to a new you. You’ve learned so much from your past relationship, so it is time to move on. Be inspired by the words that empower you to make your future better.
29. Don’t let a break-up be the beginning of the end. It can always be the start of something new.
30. Don’t let the broken pieces stop you from getting back up. Wait for the pain to pass and you will find the strength to continue on your journey.
31. It’s okay to cry. It’s okay to feel sad. It’s okay to need some space. But remember that things will get better, and you’ll be stronger for it one day.
32. Sometimes you need to just let it go and be okay with the breakup. It’s not the end of the world, you’ll have other relationships in your life. Life goes on.
33. Breakups are hard. They’re sometimes the toughest part of being in a relationship. But if you stay positive, keep moving forward and don’t dwell on it, it’ll get better.
34. There’s no point in wallowing in sadness today, It’s time to move on and remember the good times.
35. It’s okay to feel heartbroken. It’s okay to cry when things don’t move forward the way you initially wanted, but the important thing is not to dwell on it for too long.
36. Every breakup is a new opportunity to find yourself.
37. You’re an amazing person who can find someone even better. Moving on doesn’t mean you failed, it means you found something better for yourself.
38. After a breakup, it’s important to understand that you have the power to have a better tomorrow.
40. Going through breakups is never easy, but it sure can teach you a lot about life and yourself.
41. You’re not defined by your ex. You’re defined by the things you do, the people you love, and the life you make for yourself.
42. You will be fine. You will find someone better. Your life is not over and you are amazing. You are beautiful just the way you are in every way.
43. Sad but true, a break-up is like a breakup. You can’t turn back the hands of time. You can only learn from it, grow from it and move forward.
44. There are no words to describe the pain of a breakup. But it’s not hopeless because you can get through it.
45. You have the power to choose how you react to a breakup, so choose wisely.
46. You’ll be okay. You just need some time to lick your wounds, heal and reflect. There’s no rush, take all the time you need.
47. Your relationship might be over, but it doesn’t have to ruin your life. You can find yourself again.
48. After a breakup, our hearts get broken, but they will heal. And someday you’ll look back at this time in your life and realize how strong your heart was, even though it was broken.
49. Breakups are hard. But you’ll get through it. I know it’s not easy, but the pain will ease and the heartbreak will fade away.
50. Life may be full of break-ups, but it’s also full of new beginnings.
51. All you have to do is keep walking. It’s going to be okay. Life is full of ups and downs, twists and turns—you just need to keep moving forward.
52. It’s OK to feel sad about a breakup. But it’s important not to stay in that sad place for too long.
53. Breakups are tough but know that it’s not the end of the world. You’ll be stronger and wiser for it. Just put one foot in front of the other and keep going.
54. Breakups are hard, but they end up being what most people need to learn in order to be the best version of themselves.
55. Don’t let your break-up keep you down. It is just a phase, and you will get through it.
56. You don’t have to stay broken up, you just have to love again.
57. Breakups are hard. But life goes on. Sometimes in ways, you’d never expect. Every second is a blessing, so don’t waste it in regret or mourning what could have been, but celebrate the adventure that is your life.
58. It’s never easy to let someone go, but you will find someone else who makes you smile. You were meant to find love again.
59. This is a time to find your inner strength, but not forget what made you who you are. Be a part of something that helps bring people together, explore other opportunities and just keep moving forward.
60. When you’re down and out, remember that it could be worse. You could be in a relationship with someone who does not make you happy. Don’t give up, your happiness is worth fighting for.
61. There is no such thing as a failed break-up. You can learn from it, grow from it and even make it the best experience of your life!
62. A breakup is like a thunderstorm; it’s beautiful, destructive and powerful. But it also leaves you with more hope and opportunities than anything else could.
63. Don’t let a break-up get you down. You will always find someone better out there for you.
64. Every break-up leaves you with a little less hope and a little more fear, but only for the moment. Every breakup gives you more light, and less darkness. And eventually, it makes you more beautiful.
65. When you’ve been through a major break-up, don’t let your heart heal based on what people say. You won’t find the right person with that mindset.
66. You will be okay. You’ll find your way through this and you will be stronger than ever. You are a survivor and an inspiration to others.
67. Let’s face it: breakups suck. But they’re also a chance to reflect on what went wrong and start trying new things that might make you happy again.
68. Life’s too short to dwell on what is over. And there is always another chance for happiness.
69. It’s okay to feel sad. It’s okay to cry over a breakup. But it doesn’t make sense to dwell on them.
70. No matter how bad things get, you have to stay strong and give it time. You find the strength from within to keep moving forward.
71. Breakups can be messy and confusing, but they’re also a chance to start fresh. The key is to find a way to move on even when it hurts—because it will hurt less in the long run.
72. Life is short, and moving on can be painful. But life also has beautiful moments and amazing opportunities. Be brave and go out there!
73. When your heart is broken, it’s just a sign from God that you were meant to be with someone else. But in the end, there is always someone better for you out there.
74. Don’t let heartbreak ruin your life. You’re stronger than you think and you can be better than you were before the storm hit.
75. You’ve been through so much and you’re still standing. You can’t go back, but you can make it better. Don’t blame yourself, don’t blame the world. It wasn’t meant to be. Just take a deep breath and move forward.
76. You are stronger than you think you are. You are braver than you know. And your strength will come when you face challenges and challenges, even heartbreaks.
77. Life is about the journey, not the destination. As you grow, so does your heart. And one day, you will find love again and it will be perfect! You’ll meet someone who understands that love is ever-changing and it’s what makes life beautiful.
78. Break-ups are hard. They hurt, they’re confusing and they leave you feeling all kinds of emotions. But life goes on, and when it’s time to move forward, you can do it with a smile on your face, because the sun will always rise again.
79. You have to choose to love and to let go. That’s the only way you can truly move forward.
80. Sometimes heartbreaks open the door to new love. Don’t be afraid of the new relationship, just step through with faith and follow God’s direction.
81. You will heal. You will grow stronger. You will be wiser. Breakups are hard but they make you stronger and wiser in the end.
82. Breakups suck. But you’re stronger for it, braver for it and wiser for it. This is a chapter in your life that made you more of who you are. So let this be a chapter in your book and jump into the next chapter of whatever life has planned for you.
83. Sometimes the best thing to come from a breakup is that you’ve grown and learned so much from it.
84. You will get through this. You will not be broken within. You were built to move on. You are going to love again. It will be worth it in the end.
85. You may have had a breakup, but you still got the power. Keep your head up and know that you deserve someone who will always love you.
86. A break-up can truly be a blessing in disguise, as it gives you the opportunity to find yourself again.
87. Breakups are never easy, but they can be empowering. Now is the time to start living and loving again.
88. Don’t ever let a break-up get you down. There is always someone out there who will love you and support you. You just have to believe in yourself and keep moving forward!
89. Break up is the best thing that can happen to a relationship. It allows you to see it clearly and honestly, without any of the emotional baggage. No matter what happens with your ex, remember: You’re not alone, and there is always hope for love.
90. One of the most important things to remember after a breakup is that it’s not the end of the world. It will take time to heal, but you can recover and move on with your life.
91. Let go of the past. You can’t change it, but you can learn from it to become a stronger person.
92. You are stronger than the pain of heartbreak. Don’t let it defeat you, but you will use it to grow into a more confident, secure and happy person.
93. You’re a whole lot stronger than you think. You will find yourself and know who you are again. And everything will be just fine. In time, life goes on and things get better.
94. Don’t let breakups stop you from moving on and letting love in.
95. It’s not about the end of your relationship. It’s about the start of a new chapter in your life.
96. It’s okay to be sad. But it’s not okay to be a coward. You have to believe that you’re enough. Give yourself time to heal. And know that someone will come along and make you realize that your heart isn’t broken, it’s just growing.
97. A breakup will always be the hardest thing you’ll ever go through, but with enough time and support, it’s not impossible to get over it.
98. Don’t let your ex get you down. Just keep on loving, keep on laughing and keep on moving forward.
99. It takes a lot of courage to get through a breakup. You will always be connected, though.
100. When you have a broken heart, you can’t be sad. You have to be happy instead. It’s time to move on and make yourself happy again.
Breakups can be hard, but you got to move on! it’s a part of living, learning and loving. When we do inevitably feel heartbreak, it’s important to remember that it will pass and that the key to overcoming any heartache is to simply keep moving forward. So take these inspirational post break up quotes and let them empower you to be all that you can be.
Remember that there’s no shame in feeling hurt or upset after a break up so just remember that it’s completely normal to feel this way and try your best to be kind to yourself during this time and look after yourself.