In life, there are ups and downs and the thing that separates winners from losers is not how much we get knocked down but how fast we get up again.
Being in a relationship and loving a person who is in jail can be one of the most difficult things in life, but it’s important for your relationship that you stay strong. People are sometimes saying that a person who has been in jail is unworthy of love, that they don’t deserve to be loved because they have done something wrong.
But this is not right! Every single person makes mistakes and makes different choices in which some of these choices and mistakes can lead to standing before the judge but there’s no reason to stop loving such persons.
When you love someone, it’s natural to miss them when they’re away. Whether your boyfriend is in jail for a few days, months or years, Sending your boyfriend some words of encouragement is one of the best ways to let him know that you’re thinking about him. Sometimes it’s hard to find the right words to say.
So I’ve put together these Inspirational quotes for my boyfriend in jail you can send to your boyfriend that is sure to bring a smile to his handsome face and warm his heart. To let him know that you’re proud of him and that he’s not alone.
Motivational Quotes for Boyfriend in Jail
I hope that you are doing the things that you absolutely love to do in your jail, don’t let anyone nor anything hold you back from achieving your goals my love. I promise to always send you motivational quotes.
1. My boyfriend, I know you’re going through hard times, but know I’m here for you.
2. My boyfriend, your pain is my pain, and I hope that you see your way through it. you will get to be with your children again one day, and if I can help you with anything please let me know.
3. Never give up on someone you love no matter what happens. It’s the best feeling in the world when they come back.
4. To my boyfriend who is in jail. I send you lots of love and light and hope you can feel my thoughts reaching you. I love you so much
5. To my boyfriend who is in jail. You are stronger than you know and loved beyond measure. I have faith that this experience will be another gift and you will come out of it even better than before.
6. To my boyfriend in jail. I wish you could feel my love and support. My heart and soul are filled with thoughts of you. I love you so much.”
7. To my boyfriend who is in jail. I hope this is a reminder that you’re one step closer to being back with the people you love. Each day will bring you closer to leaving this place for good, and I can’t wait to have you back at home.
8. You’ve always been there for me, you are my best friend. I want you to know how much I love you. Keep the faith, you will get out of jail and we will be together again soon.
9. My boyfriend, I know this is the worst moment in your life, but we will fight together until the end. You deserve to be free. I love you always and forever.
10. Honey I’m thinking of you, and I hope that you’re feeling better. You know how much I love you. We’ll be together soon, and everything will be alright. Love always”
11. My boyfriend, I know that things look really bad right now, in fact, it may feel like the world has ended. But just know that I’m here for you and so are your friends and family. Never give up, never surrender, fight for what you believe in, and never lose hope.
12. I can’t wait to see you soon, my love. Remember: I am always thinking of you.
13. My boyfriend, you messed up, but you’ve changed. And that’s why I’m here for you.
14. Just because you are in trouble doesn’t mean that the world has stopped turning. Stay positive and know that there is a brighter side to every day and situation. I still care and love you.
15. The Darkest Hour is just before dawn. Stay positive and know that there is a brighter side to every day and situation. I still care and love you.
16. It’s a privilege to be able to wake up every day with the hope that things will get better. I still love and care about you, no matter what, and want you to know that you’re not alone. You are never alone.
17. Don’t worry! It’s not the end of the world! You can make things better. I support and love you. You are strong. You can overcome this challenge by being positive.
18. Sometimes life’s twists and turns knock us down. Just remember that things always get better. Trust me, I still love you! I got your back there!
19. Remember that you are a beautiful person inside and out. Even though things may not be going your way, the world has not stopped. Just remember that the sun is always shining and that you have someone who cares about you.
20. You are my love, I am your air. Life without you isn’t worth it. Together we shall overcome. My dear boyfriend.
21. Never let anyone tell you that you can’t grow beyond your current circumstances.
22. My boyfriend, I’m always thinking about you, I have great news to tell you when u get out of jail. I’ll be here for you no matter what.
23. I miss you. I love you. You are strong. This too shall pass.
24. It’s the little things that matter, and nothing matters more than wanting you home. That jail is not your home. I can’t wait to get you out. I miss you so much.
25. I love you, wherever you are. You’ll never know if your dreams will come true unless you have the courage to pursue them. This is not the end. Don’t give up.
Quotes for My Boyfriend in Jail
My boyfriend, I’m always here for you! whenever you get out of jail, I will be waiting for you with my arms wide open and a huge hug. We will be together soon and that’s all that matters right now.
26. I’m envisioning you out of prison and back into my arms. It’s only a matter of time before the sun will shine for us again…My Love.
27. I’ve never been to jail but I’d like to visit one day. I will not leave you there.
28. Jail isn’t a fun place to be, but if he can keep his head up and stay positive, he’ll be home soon. I got his back!
29. I wish I could give you a hug right now. Just know that even though you are apart from me, your presence is never very far. Stay strong my love!
30. You and I will have better days ahead. I got you forever, Sweetie.
31. Baby, you don’t have to go through this alone. You’re strong enough to get through it. I’m here for you, and I know that together we can do this… just remember my love is always with you.
32. Trust that everything happens for a reason and my love will lead you through this. I believe in you.
33. Don’t let your past hold you back from pursuing your future. You are loved and supported by so many people in your life; those people are excited to see a new chapter in your story.
34. Struggle might make you feel like quitting, but I promise God is fighting for you. He has a plan for your life, so hang in there and stay encouraged! My boyfriend.
35. Hope you have a good time while you’re there. And that at least one guard takes pity on you and gives you pudding. I love you, my dearest boyfriend.
36. Life doesn’t get easier, we get stronger. I’ll be there when you get out.
37. Beyond the bars, beyond the walls. You’re still in my heart
38. I love you, I miss you, and I can’t wait until we’re together again.
39. Haters gonna hate. Forget them! You got this! You are a beautiful person, inside and out. I know the feeling of being lonely, but it passes. Keep your head up.
40. Baby you are my one and only. I’m always here for you. I love you to the moon and back.
41. You can do it! You are doing great! Keep it up. I know how hard this is but you’re going to be ok.
42. I hope your time in there isn’t too bad. I know you’re innocent babe, I’ll be waiting for you when you get out. I still love you.
43. I know you’re in a tough place right now, but it only makes me want to try harder for us and make you proud. I love you so much more than words.
44. Stay strong, my love. I know you can make it through this. Just remember that there are people who love and miss you.
45. You are not alone! My boyfriend!
46. Just because you aren’t here, doesn’t mean I’m going anywhere. I promise I will be there waiting when you come home.
47. I’m wishing you the strength to get through these difficult times. I will see you again soon and we’re going to make things right.
48. I’ll always be here for you. You’re my best friend, my soul mate, and my lover. I trust in your talent, strength, and love. I am proud of you.
49. I love you with all of my heart and I’m always going to be here for you, no matter what. I am so proud of you and I love who you have become – my hero.
50. I know you can get through this. I miss you so much and wish I could be there for you. I love you
Please do let me if you find these Inspirational quotes for boyfriend in Jail inspiring.
Leave your comment[s] in the comment section below and also don’t forget to share this post. Thank you.