Labour is not just a race, but it is an important race that women run every day. If you are planning to have a baby, then know that the most wonderful experience of your life will be running into this race with your partner by your side. Labour and delivery can be two of the most hair-raising and humbling experiences in life.
They are among the most critical moments in a woman’s life. Going into your labour and delivery can be an exciting time. It’s the final stage of pregnancy and a long nine months in the making. It can also be extremely scary because you’ll soon meet your baby for the first time. When it comes to the moment when you hold your child’s hand for the first time, is an unforgettable moment that will stay with you forever.
It is a time of transition. Your body has made all the changes it needs, but now you have to trust it. The only way to embrace this transition is to be open-minded and loose—literally and metaphorically. If you can do that, labour will be easier than you’d ever imagined, the pain will be a distant memory, and your baby will arrive safe and sound much faster than you think possible.
To be able to face labour and delivery head-on, start by looking through some of these inspirational quotes for labour and delivery that every woman who is about to give birth should read. They’re going to get you through this.
Inspirational Quotes for Labour and Delivery
Labour and delivery are life-changing events, both physically and emotionally. The pain, the joy, and everything in between — mothers sure know how to describe it. The thing with birth is that every woman has a unique labour experience, no matter what.
1. Labour and delivery are not a competition and you’re going to get what you need. So take a deep, restorative breath and remember that your body will do what it needs to do to bring your baby safely into the world.
2. Labour and delivery are not just delivery room experiences. They’re an opportunity to journey with your baby through the most vulnerable time of their lives.
3. Labour is the gateway to new life. And delivery is the key to a happy healthy child.
4. Labour is the most beautiful process in the world. You are creating a new life and you are creating memories that will last forever.
5. Labour is a difficult and important experience for all women, but it’s also an occasion to celebrate, enjoy and be thankful for.
6. When you’re in Labour and delivery, you may feel like your life is unhinged. But that’s only because it is – the future is coming into being, and nobody can predict what will happen next.
7. When you are in labour, take a moment and make a wish. No matter how small or big, just take the time to think about what you want from this experience.
8. Labour is like a game of chance, the more tightly you grip the ball, the more likely it is to break.
9. Labour and delivery are the most important moments of your life. They’re also the most important moments in the life of your child.
10. Labour and delivery are a time of self-reflection, but there’s always room for humour.
11. The most important thing you can do for yourself during labour is to trust your body.
12. Labour is just like love. It takes a lot of time, effort, and patience. But it’s always worth it in the end.
13. Labour has never been easy, but it’s even less so when you’re surrounded by people who love and support you.
14. Labour and delivery are a time of great change. A time to celebrate your strength, courage, and determination as you welcome your new addition into the world.
15. Labour and delivery are one of the most physically demanding times of your life. They’re also a time when you will need support more than ever.
16. When your labour is over, it’s easy to lose sight of what you went through and how hard it was. But don’t rush out and start eating ice cream when you have a healthy baby in your arms.
17. Labour is a gift. You don’t have to like it, but learn to appreciate it. The new baby will love you no matter what you do or how crazy things get.
18. Labour and delivery are not all that difficult, but they sure can be long. With the help of your partner, you may become a new beginning or a new beginning in someone else’s life.
19. Labour and delivery are the most exciting times of your life. Please take care of yourself, and know that our team will be here to support you throughout this amazing process.
20. Labour and delivery are rites of passage that mark the start of a new chapter in our lives. Prepare yourself with strength, peace, and love.
21. Labour and delivery are the most vulnerable times for mothers and babies. The bond between a mother and her newborn is so special and fragile, know how important it is to do what you can to make that moment as comfortable as possible.
22. Labour is a beautiful and empowering thing—it’s the beginning of life.
23. The Labour of bringing a little life into this world is more than most of us can bear. But the joy you’ll feel when you hold your baby in your arms is something that will last a lifetime.
24. Labour is a process, not an event. Labour is the length of time it takes for a woman to have her baby after she’s had a baby, and delivery is part of that process when she goes into labour.
25. Labour and delivery are the most difficult, yet rewarding times of your life. Your strength and energy during these moments will help guide you to a healthy pregnancy and delivery.
26. When you’re in labour and delivery, you’ll never take a moment for granted.
28. Labour and delivery are highly emotional times for new parents. It’s full of challenges, excitement, testing limits, and fulfilling dreams. And it all begins with an epidural.
29. When your time comes, you’ll be ready for it. You’ll approach delivery with strength and confidence. And when it’s over, you’ll look back and know that it was a blessing.
30. Labour and delivery can be tough time. But the moments of strength that you experience will serve as reminders of how strong you are.
31. The toughest part of the birth process is embracing the unknown. Although there is no perfect way to give birth, there are lots of ways to make it a positive experience for you and your baby.
32. Labour and delivery are one of the most miraculous moments in a woman’s life. Pain, strength, and love are woven into this time together.
33. Labour and delivery are frightening, but they are also a chance to connect with your baby.
34. Labour is a woman’s greatest adventure and delivery is the crowning achievement of her life.
35. The delivery of a baby is like no other. It’s both beautiful and terrifying at the same time. But when you look back on your labour, it will be one of the most rewarding moments of your life.
36. Labour is the most beautiful moment of a woman’s life. The most powerful, instinctive, and natural movement of the human species.
37. When you are in labour, it is important to stay relaxed, focused, and know that the baby will be here soon.
38. Labour is the most monumental challenge of all, but also the most beautiful.
39. From the beginning to the end, everything has a purpose. From birth and into motherhood, life is about learning and growing.
40. Labour and delivery are incredible journeys. It’s one that no woman should ever have to take alone.
41. Labour and delivery are the most beautiful things in the world when they’re imminent and you know that all the pain, tears, and sleepless nights are almost over.
42. Labour and delivery are some of the most exciting and rewarding moments of a mother’s life. Make sure they’re filled with joy, love, and laughter.
43. Labour is the temporary encroachment of motherhood upon an unwilling world.
44. Nothing about the motherhood journey is for the faint of heart. It comes with its share of ups and downs, but nothing compares to the joy you feel when your child is born.
45. Giving birth is not just a physical event. It is an emotional, spiritual, and social event too. You are a part of a whole family that will stay with you for life.
46. To have a baby is to enter into a brave new world, a world where everything you knew and believed in before will change forever.
47. The hardest part of motherhood is going to be the second one. But the greatest joy comes from making a difference in someone’s life.
48. Labour and delivery are times of strength, courage, and surrender. They’re also times of joy.
49. Labour and delivery are the single most important times in a woman’s life. For every moment of pain, there is a golden moment of joy.
50. Labour is a process of becoming, a learning experience for the mother and baby.
51. Labour is like taking a long walk through the park. When you reach the end, you’re refreshed, and ready to take on the rest of your life.
52. When you’re in labour, relaxation can be difficult. But the key is to try to relax as much as you can so that your body does its job of birthing the baby.
53. A woman who has laboured and delivered her babe is indeed a mighty woman, for she has done that which no other woman can do.
54. Motherhood is a marathon, not a sprint. Don’t forget to celebrate the small victories along the way.
55. Your eyes are open wide enough to see the world. Your heart is open wide enough to love it. And your womb, after all, is open wide enough to hold both of them in her infinite wonder and beauty.
Labour and Delivery Quotes
The thing about labour and delivery is that it’s not just about birth. It’s about doing something that your body has been preparing for since you were in your mother’s womb, and it’s a remarkable thing when you realize that.
56. Labour and delivery are a test of patience, resilience, and strength. It rewards those who are willing to fight through the pain, making this the most rewarding process in life.
57. Labour and delivery are a time to celebrate, but most of all, it’s a time to be reminded that every moment is precious.
58. Labour is never a dull moment. It’s an adventure that takes you from one stage of your life to another.
59. Labour and delivery are the most beautiful moments in a mother-to-be’s life. They make you feel like everything is perfect.
60. Labour is the hardest part of birth. The next four hours are going to be the most beautiful and unforgettable of your life.
61. If a mother could be said to have nine lives, she also has a lifetime of labour and delivery.
62. Labour is a great adventure with no guarantee of success. The only way to find out if you can handle it is to try.
63. Giving birth is a gift — but it’s the time you spend together with your baby that makes it so magical.
64. Labour and delivery are unpredictable and scary times for moms. But together, we’re strong enough to get through it.
65 Labour and delivery are beautiful things. Sometimes, you feel like you’re going to fall apart and other times, you feel like you’ve been lifted into the air by your baby’s head. It’s all so amazing.
66. Labour and delivery are not a race. It’s an adventure shared by mothers and fathers, sisters and brothers, partners, friends and family. And what an adventure it is!
67. Don’t be afraid of your labour and delivery. You are here to do a job, and it’s time to get started.
68. Labour and delivery are a big deal. It’s when you learn to appreciate the things in your life that matter most, whether it’s your partner, your family, or even just a post-delivery cup of coffee.
69. Labour is a marathon, not a sprint. Give yourself time to get through it, and don’t forget that it’s normal to be uncomfortable.
70. Labour and delivery are a beautiful yet terrifying time. But it’s also a time for you to be strong, brave, confident, and proud.
71. Labour is the faculty of carrying children in the womb, and delivery, or bringing forth.
72. Labour and delivery can be a very emotional and overwhelming experience for women, but remember that you’re not alone.
73. Don’t let the fear of labour keep you from getting what you want. It can be a beautiful thing. And, it starts when you commit to making it happen.
74. The giving of birth is nature’s greatest miracle. It is a joyful experience for both the mother and her child.
75. You may be surprised to hear that you can have a natural birth without any drugs—it all depends on your body and what’s right for you.
76. Motherhood is about the time when you have to be the bravest person you know. Your courage will grow day by day and moment by moment, but it will always take a little bit longer than you ever imagined.
77. Labour and delivery are two of the most exciting moments of your life. Enjoy every second of them.
78. Labour and delivery are both incredibly exciting and exhausting but most importantly, they’re important.
79. Labour and delivery are still among the most physically and emotionally challenging things anyone can experience. But they shouldn’t be. It’s a natural process.
80. Amid labour, it’s easy to forget that you are an incredible woman. Don’t forget it again.
81. There’s no greater feeling than the moment your baby is born. It’s a spirit of love, joy, and peace that will never leave you.
82. Labour and delivery are two of the most magical moments in a woman’s life. It doesn’t matter how many times you’ve done it, you’ll always be amazed by the miracle of life.
83. Labour and delivery are the most exciting moments of a woman’s life. It’s not easy, but it’s worth it.
84. Labour and delivery are two of the most rewarding, yet terrifying experiences in a woman’s life. You can be strong and empowering during both times in your life.
85. It is hard to imagine a world without labour and delivery. It is an amazing journey. May you take this journey with them, surrounded by love and support.
86. Labour and delivery are like a roller-coaster ride: the first half is filled with excitement and joy, but in the end, there’s only one question left unanswered.
87. When labour pains are over and the new baby has arrived, one thing is certain: there will be moments that will make you want to cry, but then there will be moments when you’ll realize that it was all worth it.
88. Labour. Delivery. Birth. All that hard work and sweat, all those emotions, a parent’s love and joy, a new moment in time.
89. Labour and delivery are hard. But so are you. Smile and keep on going, like a marathon runner.
90. When you’re in labour, your thoughts are focused on the baby. The world disappears. Only the two of you exist. The rest is an illusion.
91. Labour and delivery are two experiences you will never forget. The learning curve is a big one but the rewards are worth it.
92. The best way to prepare for labour is to get ready. You’ll be able to push harder, breathe easier, and connect with your baby more deeply than ever before. Labour is a beautiful thing, and the memories that you’ll make will be ones you’ll never forget.
93. Delivery is a joyful event, but labour can be the most painful experience a woman will go through.
94. When you’re in labour, your body is telling you to push. If you listen, it will help you deliver a healthy, happy baby.
95. Labour and delivery are one of the most awe-inspiring experiences a woman can go through. It is an experience that brings out the very best in you, and makes you feel strong, brave, and empowered.
96. Labour is a natural process that every woman experiences. They are two separate events.
97. Labour and delivery are a busy times for everyone involved—physicians, nurses, and parents alike. Make sure you have everything you need.
98. It’s all too easy to get caught up in the stress of labour and delivery. But you’re ready for this, and that’s all that matters.
99. Every mother is an artist. Labour and delivery are the tools with which she creates her masterpiece.
100. The birth of your baby is one of the most powerful, beautiful experiences in your life. Your labour and delivery are a journey worthy of celebration.
101. There is no greater gift than a new life and no more amazing feeling than the joy of holding your baby for the first time.
102. Giving birth is not just a physical experience, but also an emotional and spiritual one. Allow yourself to be present during the birth process.
103. The delivery room can be a magical place, full of exciting and unforgettable moments.
104. Labour is not a time to go shopping. It is not a time to have a substitute baby. It is a time when your body goes through the most powerful change of your life.
105. Labour and delivery are the most important moments of a woman’s life. What you give during those moments will be remembered forever.
106. Labour is indeed hard and delivery even harder, but it’s also true that giving birth is the most rewarding thing we can do.
107. Labour and delivery are natural processes. It’s not something to be feared or avoided—it’s just another way that you grow as a person and learn how to depend on others. Let your partner be with you through it all.
108. When your labour and delivery come to an end, you may have the chance to look at the things that you have done. But for now, all you can do is enjoy this precious time with your child.
109. Expecting a new baby is an exciting time, but it can also be a nervous one. Take some time to relax and prepare for the big day.
110. Labour and delivery are not just about the baby. It’s about the mother, too. When she has the strength to deliver that baby herself or help with it, she can be a hero in her own right.
111. Labour and delivery have many challenges, but they’re two of the most beautiful experiences in life.
112. The labour and delivery room is a place so full of love and hope. It’s filled with the strength of women, the courage of men, and the spirit of our children.
113. Labour is the most intense experience in a woman’s life, and she will never forget it. So don’t make this moment too difficult or painful for her.
114. When you’re giving birth, there’s no need for words. But when you’re holding your child for the first time, you want to tell them how much they mean to you.
115. Labour and delivery are powerful, transformative moments in the lives of mothers and their babies.
116. Labour is a journey. It is a chance to shine. It is not to be feared but embraced. Labour is a joy!
117. Labour and delivery are the most beautiful things a woman will ever experience.
118. Labour and delivery are important parts of a woman’s life. Give her a gift that speaks to the difficulty and joy of this special time in her life.
119. Every day is a gift. So remember to be thankful for all the beautiful things in your life – like your baby’s healthy arrival and this wonderful labour and delivery experience.
120. Your body is a gift. Know that you are not alone and that your labour and delivery experience will be one of the most memorable moments in your life.
121. A labour and delivery stay is a gift that you get to give to your baby. You are allowed to be present and ready for this incredible experience.
Whether or not you’re a mom-to-be, I hope you learned important things from the collection of inspirational quotes for labour and delivery. Kindly share with the women in your life. Thank you.