Loneliness is most times seen as being physically alone. Loneliness does not usually mean being physically alone, you can be physically surrounded by people and still feel alone. Everyone faces difficulties in life, whether you are going through difficult situations or not, you need to know that you are not alone in this world and that there are still people who are willing to take you out of loneliness.
Should you find anyone willing to accept your company, feel free to engage in conversation with them. Sometimes, by just listening, you learn a lot from others. This acceptance of loneliness as a form of enlightenment will probably bring peace to your heart, if not necessarily cure you of loneliness. You might also have no one willing to accept you, and even at that, find happiness in yourself. You possess great abilities than you think you do.
When you or your loved ones are experiencing loneliness, these inspirational quotes for lonely person will help you to realize that you are not alone with your problems and will give you a push to continue with your life. Check them out!
Inspirational Quotes for Lonely Person
You always imagine the world has stopped when you are alone, but it’s not true. You should know that sometimes you need to be a lonely person for a while to find yourself. Yes! Loneliness allows you to discover who you are.
1. When you are lonely, look around you and see what you have.
2. It is better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone. Find happiness in being lonely.
3. Nothing is worse than being lonely, but find joy in it.
4. Be happy! The world is beautiful. You are loved. You are protected, safe and secure. Stop being lonely.
5. When you are lonely, think of the most beautiful sunset you have ever seen.
6. There are times in life when you feel lonely – and you often experience the feeling when you go through a breakup. Don’t give up.
7. It’s so hard to be lonely, but when you are alone, you are meant to have a quiet time with yourself.
8. You can never be lonely when you have someone to love. Find someone you love today!
9. A lonely time can be a great time to recharge your batteries. It is also an opportunity to grow as a person by exploring things you never had time for.
10. You’re not alone. But you don’t have to feel lonely, either.
11. When you are lonely, remember that the stars are shining still.
12. It is okay to be lonely. Even the strongest people feel sad and alone once in a while.
13. It’s okay to be sad and lonely when you feel like you have nobody in your life.
14. There is always someone who can help you when you feel lonely.
15. To be honest with you, I was a lonely person once. But I found the best cure for loneliness is to be around people.
16. As you can see, there is no reason to feel lonely anymore. Be you!
17. It’s hard to be lonely, but you shouldn’t give up, it’s really not worth it!
18. Stop being lonely! You have to put yourself out there, try new things and meet new people.
19. Everybody feels lonely. But if you’re spending too much time alone, you may be at risk for depression and other health problems.
20. It’s okay to feel lonely. Everyone goes through hard times and lonely moments at some point in life.
21. Just remember, it’s never too late to make a new friend. Quit being lonely.
22. Stop being lonely. Think about the people you’re holding back from, and what amazing things will happen if you let them in.
23. When you are lonely, it is a time to find your creativity and realize your true self.
24. I’ve been there. I know how it feels when you’re all alone and no one is there for you.
25. It’s hard to be lonely, especially when you’re lonely. But only you make you feel better.
26. When you’re alone, you can be who you are.
27. Do you ever feel lonely? Do you ever feel like you’re surrounded by people but still feel very lonely? Well, I’ve been through that too, cheer up!
28. The most important thing in the world is to learn to love yourself. If you love yourself, the love of others will come to you, so being lonely is not a disease but an avenue for self-love.
29. It is often better to be lonely than to pretend to be with someone you don’t love.
30. You are not lonely, it’s just private time with yourself.
31. Being lonely is something that hurts everyone, but it can hurt you more than others.
32. If you are never lonely, you cannot know yourself.
33. Even though you’re by yourself and lonely, you are not alone.
34. When you are lonely, let happiness be your remedy.
35. It’s a great feeling when you can inspire someone. But what if you’re lonely? And feel like no one understands you? You are not the only one, be happy!
36. When you’re lonely, you just need someone to tell you that everything will be okay.
37. Loneliness is a disease that can be cured.
38. If you are never alone, you cannot know yourself, loneliness is a path to self-discovery.
39. You can find strength in the loneliest moments if you just remember to breathe.
40. You feel lost, confused, and lonely. Is there anyone who can help you? You can help yourself.
41. Being lonely is a feeling that no one wants to experience.
42. A lonely day is God’s way of saying that he wants to spend some quality time with you.
43. You know the feeling. The one where you’re lonely, and the world is passing you by.
44. Being lonely is not a question of choice. It is a condition that we all have to bear from time to time.
45. If you’re feeling down or lonely, don’t know what to do with your life, or just want some positive inspiration in your life, then you should find happiness in yourself.
46. It is important to remember that even though you are lonely, you can still be happy.
47. Being lonely is not easy. It can be depressing, but there’s no reason to give up.
48. As a human being, you’ll be lonely at some point in your life.
49. Many people suffer from the fear of finding themselves lonely, and so they don’t find themselves at all.
50. You know the feeling. It’s like you’re standing on the edge of a cliff, and you wonder what would happen if you just leaped, that’s how being lonely makes you feel.
51. Loneliness is a state of mind. People can’t keep you lonely if you don’t let them.
52. You can never be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with.
53. When you are lonely, it’s easy to feel isolated and forget that you are connected with all of humanity.
54. Being lonely is feeling sad, hurt, and hopeless. It is thinking that no one cares about you. No one likes you. You are not special to anyone, but how about yourself.
55. No one should be lonely, be your entertainment.
56. You must overcome the fear of being lonely.
57. There is a certain strength in being alone.
58. Being lonely is the human condition. Cultivate it. The way it tunnels into you allows your soul room to grow.
59. The strongest men are the most lonely. Your loneliness will make you strong.
60. Do not whine. Do not complain. Work harder. Spend more time lonely.
61. Don’t get frightened because you are lonely. God is alone. And the loneliness of God is His strength.
62. The only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are lonely.
63. The time you feel lonely is the time you most need to be by yourself.
64. The thing about being lonely is that it gives you a lot of time to think.
65. You should always remember that you should not let sadness linger in your mind, and always find reasons to be happy.
66. Don’t be lonely. Get out there and meet some new people.
67. No one is born lonely, and no one dies lonely.
68. Being lonely is better than being in the wrong relationship.
69. Being lonely isn’t so bad. It gives you time to think.
70. Don’t let the world make you sad. Don’t let the pain make you hate. And don’t let being lonely make you sad.
71. If you smile when you are lonely, then you really mean it.
72. You can learn a whole lot about yourself when you lonely, but do not let loneliness consume you.
73. I think it’s very healthy to be lonely, you need to know how to be alone and not be defined by another person.
74. I used to think that the worst thing in life was to end up lonely. It’s not. The worst thing in life is ending up with people who make you feel lonely.
75. I think it’s good for a person to be lonely. It gives them an opportunity to discover who they are and to figure out why they are always alone.
76. Everyone is born alone and dies alone. Being lonely is definitely part of the journey of life.
77. Being lonely is a good thing, you get to know yourself, and I think that’s the most important thing in the whole world.
78. It’s better to be lonely, no one can hurt you that way.
79. Being lonely never felt right. It feels good, but it never felt right.
80. When you feel that you are the only one in this world who is lonely. And there is no one to take care of you, cheer up!
81. It’s ok to be sad and lonely, but never give up. There will always be someone out there for you.
82. Ever feel like you are lonely? Get a reminder that you are never ever lonely.
83. Don’t be lonely. Don’t let the world tell you who you are. Be who you want to be and never settle for less.
84. You may feel lonely, but in reality, you are not the loneliest person in the world.
85. If you have no one to share your life with, then you’re lonely and missing out on the most fulfilling part of it, get out of your space and enjoy the fun of life.
86. Anyone can be lonely. But the true test of a person’s character is how they handle being lonely.
87. You are not alone. Some of the most successful people in history were lonely and struggled with loneliness their whole lives. But, they never let it weigh them down.
88. Don’t be afraid that you’re lonely. You’re not.
89. If you are lonely, please keep it to yourself because people cannot be trusted.
90. Stop feeling lonely. You don’t need a partner to be happy, so, enjoy your own company.
91. Being lonely is not a curse, it’s a blessing. You will never be in bad company.
92. It’s okay to be lonely. There will always be people in your life that come and go, but you will always be there for yourself.
93. Learn to be alone and to like it. There is nothing more freeing and empowering than learning to like your own company.
94. The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature, and God.
95. The greatest thing in the world is to know how to belong to oneself. Find joy in being lonely.
96. Never search for your happiness in others, it will make you feel lonely. Search it in yourself, you will feel happy even when you are left alone.
97. It is better to be lonely than in bad company.
98. At times, you need to sit lonely on the floor in a quiet room to hear your voice and not let it drown in the noise of others.
99. It is better to be lonely than allow people who are not going anywhere to keep you from your destiny.
100. The best part about being alone is that you really don’t have to answer to anybody. You do what you want.
I hope these inspirational quotes for lonely person have inspired you and have made you understand that being lonely makes you think about life. So, learn your way around loneliness. Make a map of it. Sit with it, and learn from it.