When you’re a mom, you are never really off duty — even if you’re not doing anything with your kids and it’s just you and them having some quality time together. You’re constantly worrying about them and wondering if they are safe and sound (which is natural). The sleepless nights, the crying fits and tantrums, the constant worrying about keeping them safe, healthy and happy; these things don’t go away with time.
In fact, they seem to get worse as your children grow older, and this could get you tired over and over again. But what makes it all worth it is the feeling you get when your child(ren) looks up at you with those big brown eyes and smiles at you because they know that no matter how bad things may seem, or how much trouble they have gotten into, mom will always be there for him or her.
The best part about being a mom is seeing your children grow up into responsible adults who know right from wrong — people who can make their own decisions in life without having to rely on others to do so for them (not that they won’t need our help). It’s also great seeing them make good choices when given the chance, and that’s when all the tiredness won’t matter anymore.
Sometimes it’s hard to get motivated and stay positive about being a mom. But the words in these inspirational quotes for tired moms are the words that you need to hear to keep your spirits up!
Inspirational Quotes for Tired Moms
A tired mom is a mom that has lived long enough to be tired. She knows how to care for herself and her family, she knows exactly what to do when the meltdowns happen, the tears come or there is just no more laughter. She will never stop learning but she is not perfect. And that’s okay.
1. A tired mom is just a tired mom, there is nothing wrong with that. You are not less than or less important because you are drained from being on-duty 24/7. You do the best you can and that is just fine.
2. If you are tired of being tired, please don’t give up. It’s hard, but you are worth it. There will come a time when your kids will be able to take care of themselves and then you can rest! You deserve this rest!
3. Today I want to remind you that being a tired mom is not a badge of failure, but rather a badge of love.
4. One of the biggest challenges for a working mother is time. Juggling work and family – including little ones at school, older kids with after-school activities, plus all the chores – can be exhausting. But you are not alone and can get through this together. Stay strong, moms!
5. Some days, you get it all done before the kids even wake up. Other days, you just don’t know how you’re going to get through the day. You stay up too late and wake up too early and often feel like a failure for not being able to do everything perfectly. But you do an amazing job at being a mom, even when it’s hard. And you are stronger than you think!
6. Tired mom. You think it’s not worth it all the time and you cry yourself to sleep with worry. You lie awake at night, dreading the next day when you’ll have to do it all again. But you are a good mom. You love your kids. You give them everything they need. You don’t always get it right but you try so hard, harder than anyone else could ever understand.
7. As a mom, you have so many daily challenges. You are tired and hungry, everything is chaotic, and it seems like no one understands what you go through. Don’t worry. You will be fine.
8. You should never be criticized for doing something with your children you enjoy. You’re not being lazy, you are being a mom.
9. As a mom, you are constantly trying to juggle responsibilities and can feel like you’re not doing things right. This is to remind you that it’s okay, even if you aren’t perfect at some things. The most important thing is that your family loves you and each other, no matter what. Don’t forget that the time with your kids is precious and fleeting, so love them well today!
10. Some days are just harder than others. The days when the kids are sick and you’re up all night, the days you underestimate how long it takes to do things and run late for work, the days you’re exhausted from trying to get your toddler to eat something from every food group at every sitting. It’s okay to be tired and overwhelmed. But know that mommy guilt trips can be the worst part of being a mom.
11. The most important job is to be a mom. Hard work? Yes, but more rewarding than any other job you could have. Being a tired mom is okay.
12. You are tired. But there’s one thing you can do in your moments of exhaustion to make it all better: work at remembering how truly important and wonderful you are.
13. A tired mom never gives up. An exhausted mom is full of passion. A dedicated mom sacrifices a lot and gets the job done. You are an amazing mom!
14. When you’re a tired mom, it’s hard to believe that you will ever feel like yourself again. But your child is special and you are so much more than the mom who is exhausted and spent. You are beautiful, smart, and strong.
15. As a mom, you deserve a day off. You work harder than you will ever know, and it’s your day—you’re finally going to be able to relax. But before you do, remember that you have played an important role in the lives of your children. They will never forget you for it (although at times they may not show it). Be proud of yourself!
16. Parenthood is not for the faint-hearted. It’s for people who are ready to do whatever it takes to keep their kids safe, and happy. Believe me, if you’re willing to be brave, you can do anything.
17. A tired mom is a happy mom. After all the months of scheduling your health, the work and the kids, that’s all you got to give each day. It’s tough to come out of it at the end of the day, but don’t let that stop you from showing your kids how you put their needs over yours when it comes down to it.
18. Tired moms deserve to be celebrated. Sometimes the number one job is to just keep going, even when you’re tired.
19. The strength, endurance and grace during a marathon are inspiring. The race is long. Tired people get to quit, but a true champion doesn’t let fatigue stop her.
20. If you are a tired mom, all I want you to know is: You’re so brave. And beautiful. And strong and amazing. That you can get up every morning and face the day knowing that maybe today’s not going to be “perfect” or “normal” at all, but that you’re still holding everything together.
21. Stop being hard on yourself. No one is perfect, and it’s okay to let yourself off the hook every once in a while. Just make sure you’re choosing to do it for the right reasons; your family.
22. You are smart and talented, but you’re also exhausted. You’re stretched thin and run down, but you’re still smiling because of the beautiful people in your life. Pull it together, mom!
23. Being a mom is such a hard job. Sometimes the pressures of running a household, working, and caring for your children can be too much to handle. You are strong and you can get through this.
24. You’re tough, a hard worker and you know your worth. You go above and beyond for your kids, you will give them the world if you could and sometimes you feel like someone should be doing that for you.
25. A tired mom is a busy mom, who takes part in her child’s growth and development. She does not lack inspiration as she has the fire of any other mother who is seeking to empower, nurture and guide their children.
26. I am a tired mom but I can’t complain. I have been on a long journey and now I am starting to see the light at end of the tunnel during these sleepless nights, messy car rides and stressful days. But I’m still happy because my kid is healthy, he’s thriving and most importantly he is mine.
27. As a tired mom, you already know that there is no manual. You had this life mapped out in your head, and now it’s a little different. Stressful moments come and go, but motherhood is not just about the good times.
28. As moms, there’s no one more important than you to be the leader of your family. It’s up to you to set the tone and keep the energy up around here. If it all feels a little much sometimes, take a deep breath and remember all those wonderful qualities that make you uniquely you — your compassion, kindness, strength, patience and tenacity. You are a terrific mother!
29. If a tired mom could hold the world upon her shoulders, she would. If a tired mom could change the world with a kiss, she would. A tired mom may not have all of the answers but she will always know what to do next. Thank you for being an incredible mother!
30. Even though you’re tired and your legs are sore, you still have to keep going. You’re doing work that will make a difference, so keep on pushing!
Tired but Happy Mom Quotes
I am a tired but happy mom who wants to spend more time with my family. I want to be the best version of myself. To accomplish this goal, I have made some small changes in my lifestyle that make all the difference.
31. I am a tired but happy mom. Sometimes I feel like I can’t go on. Today I am so tired that in order to get myself dressed and out the door, I had to take a nap. I decided to give up, but my children needed me. So I don’t quit. I am amazing and my children need me!
32. I am a tired but happy mom. Tired of the days that seem to never end. Happy that my children are healthy and happy too. I love them so much, more than they will ever know, even though I try to show it as much as I can.
33. I’m a tired but happy mom, and that’s okay. I love my life and my kids so much more than any amount of sleep could ever repay me. Love your baby, embrace those sleepless nights, drink lots of coffee and be proud!
34. Being a mom is not easy. It’s a full-time job, full of challenges, responsibilities and rewards. I am a tired but happy mom because… I am grateful for the ability to go home every evening and meet my amazing children after working all day, no matter how hard it can be.
35. Through the good times and bad. I am a tired but happy mom. Through school work and life lessons that have to be learned. Every day is a new day for me and my family, and every day we conquer it just like any other day because we have survived many others before this one.
36. Being a mom is the hardest, toughest, most exhausting (and yet most rewarding) job I’ve ever had. It’s pushed me to my limits but it has also pushed me to be better than I ever dreamed possible.
37. I am a tired but happy mom. I spend hours every day taking care of my kids and making sure that they are taken care of. I would do anything for them.
38. I am a tired but happy mom of two very young children. It is my goal to make their lives a little more entertaining by helping them learn while they play. I try to give them the tools they need to be independent and confident in their abilities. They are my joy, my love and the central focus of my life.
39. I am a tired but happy mom because I know that what I am doing is right and worth it. I am a tired but happy mom because of the blissful look on my child’s face when he sneezes and we giggle together. I’m tired, but I can still dance with my babies.
40. I am a tired but happy mom. Every day is an adventure for my children and for me, and each day I feel so fortunate to be their mother. Sure, there are times when I don’t get to rest as much as I would like to. And sometimes taking care of my family means being tired. But every minute with them is worth it!
41. As a tired but happy mom, I know and understand the challenges of being a mom. I love watching something grow inside me as it develops into each phase of its life. From the moment my baby pops out until they can become independent adults and move on with their lives.
42. As a mom, I always have to make the best choices for my kids. They are my life purpose, my motivation, and my inspiration. And now that they are growing up so fast, it’s more challenging than ever to keep up with their needs and demands. But having been there and done that, I know what it takes to survive as a mother – as well as look good doing it.
43. I am a tired but happy mom. I love my life and my children with all my heart. I married the man of my dreams, who has been an amazing father to our sons. He helps me when he can and supports me in my goals. He gives me everything I need and more.
44. I am a tired but happy mom because I work hard to provide for my family. Because I learn new skills each day, this is the best job I could ever have!
45. I am a tired but happy mom. I am not a superwoman and we all make mistakes. However, my husband and I have learned to laugh at our failures instead of being angry at them. We have learned that when one of us falls down, we pick each other up and keep going forward.
46. I am a tired, exhausted, sleep-deprived and happy mom. When my kids are healthy and happy, I feel like nothing can get me down.
47. When it comes to life, there are two things people want – to feel good and look good. As a busy mom, I have mastered both – but with a few extra efforts. While I admit that sometimes I miss out on sleep just so I can achieve my goals, the results are worth the effort!
48. I am a tired but happy mom. I’ve spent most of my life looking for purpose, feeling empty, and searching for meaning. Now, I have a purpose – I am raising my beautiful children. And this has brought meaning to my life.
49. I am a tired but happy mom who loves carving out time for her family, whether it be playing games, spending quality time together or simply having fun together. I love the quote that says “the most powerful force in the Universe is one person with passion and determination.”
50. I am a tired but happy mom, who sometimes finds it hard to juggle work and family but I still manage to have some fun. I love my husband, my kids and my job. I am blessed to be able to stay home with my children while they are little so that they can grow up knowing that they are loved and cared for. If only the day was longer…
51. I am a tired but happy mom, to a beautiful girl who has given me joy and happiness. I love her so very much and try every day to be the best mother for her.
52. I am a tired but happy mom. I’m good at multitasking, but sometimes I take for granted the hours upon hours of work I put in to give my kids everything they need.
53. I am a tired but happy mom. I am tired of struggling to have time for myself and my family. I am so happy that I decided not to be that kind of person anymore, and instead, I decided to do this course. Not only is it inspiring all around but the lessons are easy to follow and implement, and today is just the beginning!
Thank you for going through the collection of inspirational quotes for tired moms up there. I hope you were inspired to keep pushing as a mom because there’s always light at the end of the tunnel. Please share the post with other super moms like you.