Inspiration can be defined as breathing life into, filling with enthusiasm; moving or inciting to action; to make eager or enthusiastic. It’s something that comes from within a feeling of excitement and motivation, yet it can also be triggered by external stimuli such as beautiful artwork, thoughtful quotes or powerful speeches.
Do you have a desk at work? If so, it’s probably pretty boring. It’s just a place where you put your stuff and sit all day, but it doesn’t have to be. You can turn it into a room that inspires you, motivates you and improves your mood every morning when you get to work.
It’s important because most people spend most of their waking hours at work. And if you don’t love what you do, it can be hard to get through the day. But if you have something that inspires you every day, then it’s easier to stay motivated and keep going even when things aren’t going so well or when there’s a lot of pressure or stress at work.
When we’re working at our desks, we often forget about all the important things that we need to do in our lives. If you want to find inspiration for yourself and others, then these inspirational quotes for your desk are exactly what you need!
Inspirational Quotes for Your Desk
A desk is a place where you can express yourself. You can put on it what inspires you, and you can change it to suit your mood. Inspiration is good for the soul. It helps us to dream bigger, reach higher and push harder. You need to be inspired by something or someone in order to get things done.
1. The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
2. Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
3. When it’s dark enough, you can see the stars. Success is getting what you want; happiness is wanting what you get.
4. It is better to be alone than to be in bad company. The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
5. Don’t let the fear of striking out hold you back. If you don’t ever take a swing, you’re guaranteed to strike out.
6. You will never find time for anything. If you want time, you must make it. I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.
7. Keep your dream alive, never give up and take it one step at a time. At the end of the day, remember to breathe.
8. When you’re at your desk, it’s okay to put on your headphones and zone out for a minute. Just make sure that when you get up and walk away from your computer, you have something meaningful to look forward to.
9. Motivation is like a cup of coffee. It helps you get up in the morning and keeps you going until the end of your day.
10. We can’t always see the future, but we can shape it. You are the architect of your life.
11. Life’s more fun when you have a smile on your face. Good things come to those who wait.
12. Appreciate where you are while you’re there, and don’t forget to look up.
13. To give you the strength to keep going. Make the most of your day, every day.
14. You are the sum of all your experiences. Enjoy them! If you’re going through hell, keep going.
15. Say you’re going to do it and mean it. Don’t go halfway. Small changes are what makes a great life.
16. Think differently. Dream bigger. Make your mark in the world.
17. As you work, keep a thought in mind: You’re doing what you love. Work hard and be thankful for your opportunity.
18. Take time to go out of your way to help those around you. You’ll feel so much better when you come back home.
19. Your best work comes in the morning. So brush your teeth, get out of bed and stretch.
20. Wake up to a new day with a new sense of possibility. Even if it’s the same old work day, you’ve always had.
21. It’s important to push yourself, and your limits, but always strive for the best.
22. When you’re going through a rough patch, and all you want to do is crawl into bed and stay there, remind yourself that it won’t last forever. There will be another day.
23. It’s all about taking small steps. Keep moving forward, even when it seems like you’re standing still. It’s only a matter of time before you cross that finish line.
24. It’s not how you start but how you finish that matters. Do what you can do, with what you have, where you are.
25. Like a bird, you’ve got to fly before you can sing. Good things come to those who hustle.
26. Making a difference is about more than just change; it’s about hope, inspiration and helping others. We’re all able to make an impact with the right attitude!
27. Working hard will take you nowhere. But working smart will get you everywhere.
28. Take a nap, have a coffee, and work on something new. Whatever you decide to do today, enjoy it.
29. You can do anything you put your mind to. Your end goal should be in sight and if it’s not, keep going.
30. Don’t just be good at something. Be great at something.
31. When you get to the top, they call you the king. When you get to the bottom, they call you an idiot.
32. It’s all about the journey, not the destination. Keep great thoughts on hand to inspire you.
33. That first step is the hardest. But once you’ve taken it, the rest gets easier.
34. Every minute you spend at your desk, take a few minutes to think about how your life is better because of it.
35. Work hard, have fun, and be kind. It’s good to be alive!
36. When you work hard and play harder, you’ll never have time to be bored. This is the key to happiness: a sense of unfinished business.
37. Life is like a journey. You make your own path, and it will never be the same as someone else’s.
38. Keep your head up and shoulders back because you have the rest of your life to do the things that matter to you.
39. They say the only constant in life is changes. You can only get better at something if you keep improving.
40. I rise when others fall. I run when others walk. A little inspiration goes a long way.
41. You can do it! You can be the best version of yourself. Keep going, keep pushing and never give up.
42. The best way to get over a bad day is to set a new one.
43. Keep smiling, keep pushing and don’t give up.
44. Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
45. Good things take time. They don’t happen overnight, but with a little hard work and some luck, they can happen to you too.
46. Get up, get moving, and work your plans out.
47. When you don’t have a lot of time, and the things that matter most are right in front of you.
48. Failure is trying. Success is final. With your head down and your heart up.
49. Don’t stare at the clock. The time is always right now.
50. Work hard and take the time to dream. Work even harder, and do what you love to do. If you do those things, happiness will follow.
51. Put your best foot forward and take it from there.
Printing out quotes and putting them in frames on your desk is one of the most common ways. It allows you to see them every day and remember why you work hard or what motivates you.
I hope you enjoy these inspirational quotes for your desk and use them to inspire your own appreciation of your leader. Please share this with friends, family and anyone else who might benefit from it! Thank you so much for reading!