It’s normal to feel exhausted, drained and burnt out. You don’t have to pretend like you are always fine and dandy, because that is not true. We all go through times when we just want to give up on everything, or at least take a break from it all. That’s why it’s completely okay to get tired sometimes. We all do it, even if we don’t want to admit it!
You don’t have to be strong all the time. You don’t have to keep going no matter what happens. You can allow yourself to be human, and that doesn’t make you weak or less than others; it makes you stronger because it opens up opportunities for growth that would otherwise be inaccessible if we hid behind our masks of strength all the time.
The reality is that we are all going to feel tired at times. Some of us are more than others, but the important thing is that we have the mental resilience to power through fatigue and self-doubt on our way to achieving our goals. The battle between our minds can be as tough as any physical activity, but with the right mindset, we can easily conquer it.
This section of inspiration will hopefully help you deal with the stress and exhaustion that can sometimes come from working a long day. If you’re in need of it’s okay to get tired quotes, I got you covered.
It’s Okay to Get Tired Quotes
It’s okay to get tired. It’s okay to stop for a minute and rest. But let’s not stop for too long or get stuck in our comfort zone. Let’s keep moving forward no matter what obstacles come our way. We may feel like quitting, but we should never stop trying because when you try hard enough, the impossible becomes possible.
1. As adults, sometimes we lose sight of what needs to be done with the energy that is expended and the hours that are spent getting it all done. Just remember: it’s okay to get tired.
2. Everyone gets tired. It’s okay to be tired, and it’s okay to admit it to yourself. This is a constant in your life; accept it. And when you get tired, go rest.
3. It’s okay to get tired. It’s okay to rest. Never be afraid to slow down and take a rest if you need it.
4. Have faith that you’ll get through this and keep pushing forward. To do so, remind yourself how far you’ve come and what resources are at your disposal right now.
5. It’s okay to get tired. It’s okay when you want to just turn off your brain and spend 24 hours on the couch or in bed. Sure, sometimes it is scary to recognize how much we have to do every day, but know that there is also plenty of time for rest. If you are pushing yourself too far, realize that it may be a sign from your body telling you that you need a break. Listen to it! If we learn to listen to the signals our body sends us and value them as indications of something we should address then we will be less likely to get burned out.
6. It’s okay to get tired. It happens to the best of us. Just don’t let those times make you feel like you’re not good enough or that you don’t deserve to be happy. You do deserve it. Take a break if you need to, and find ways to relieve stress, but don’t forget that there are also plenty of ways to make living every day worth it.
7. You can be energetic, you can exercise, you can do everything you want, but sometimes it’s okay to just not be energetic. It’s completely natural, as nobody is perfect –we’re all human beings with brains that get tired. So don’t try to pretend you don’t get tired and beat yourself up for not being able to act forever or something like that. If you need some time for rest – take it.
8. The truth is, your job will be hard at times. There will be times when you’d rather not do work. That’s normal and it’s okay. Your mind needs rest, and if you don’t rest your body, there will come a time when you simply can’t go on anymore.
9. It’s okay to get tired as long as you don’t stop.” To move forward and reach your goals, it can often feel like you are grinding your way there. There will be times when it feels difficult to move, much less move forward. Don’t let that discourage you from working toward the future you want and deserve. Believe in yourself and the power of your mind, body and spirit, and you can reach and achieve anything! It’s okay to get tired sometimes.
10. The truth is, there’s nothing wrong with getting tired. In fact, it just means that you’re doing something that matters to you. Just make sure to stop, breathe and rest along the way.
11. So take a deep breath, and acknowledge your fatigue. The world won’t come to an end because you need to go lie down for a while. Take care of yourself, recharge your batteries, and get back at it when you are ready.
12. Let’s face it – we, as humans, have been getting tired ever since we were created. We are going to get tired. It is inevitable but, with the ever-changing technology and new innovations popping up every moment, wasting time on being tired is no longer an option.
13. Are you tired? You’re in good company. You can keep going, though. As long as you have a goal in sight. Now get out there and do it.
14. So there you have it, the top five reasons why you shouldn’t be ashamed to get tired. The next time you feel a little low on energy, say “It’s okay to get tired,” and get right back at it.
15. It’s okay to get tired. The more you work and push yourself, the more tiring it naturally becomes. That’s a given. What is important, however, is that you don’t allow yourself to stop when you feel tired. Be patient with yourself. Keep pushing until you are worn out. But keep going!
16. It’s good to remember that it’s okay to get tired and that you shouldn’t feel bad about it:
17. The more you rest, the better you’ll feel. Go ahead and get that sleep.
18. It’s time to start being honest with ourselves. Staying healthy, being productive and staying active should not be a source of constant guilt. We have busy lives and we get tired. It comes with the territory. But what we don’t need is more self-imposed stress in our lives. Take that extra break, cancel that meeting, leave early—do whatever you need to do to take care of yourself so that you can continue to take care of the things that matter most.
19. There’s no need to be ashamed of being tired. Life is hard, and none of us is responsible enough to work tirelessly day after day. So if you’re feeling a little run down, don’t feel guilty, or try to hide it — just do what you need to get better, take care of yourself, and remember that it’s all going to be okay in the end.
20. Take care of yourself, and never forget to take time for yourself. Get your rest, and don’t be afraid to ask for help. You deserve it!
21. It’s okay to get tired and want to rest. Taking breaks is beneficial to your health and overall well-being and you are allowed to take as much time off as you need.
22. It’s okay to be tired. You are working in a state you were not made to work in by nature. I get tired too, and so do all of your top athletes. It takes a lot of energy to play all these games. If you have time for this extra work and mess around in the ego river then you are an overachiever and you owe it back home to get some energy!
23. There are days when you will be tired, don’t let that bother you. Instead, embrace your tiredness and use it as a reminder that you have put in an honest day’s work. One day is just a small part of a much bigger picture, so never get too hung up on one day going bad. Just think about all the many other good days that preceded it, and focus on those.
24. It’s okay to get tired; it happens to us all. What’s more, if you push yourself a little harder, or push yourself out of your comfort zone, you will achieve immense success. This applies to both life and in your art. Strive to be the best in everything you do.
25. Don’t let anyone tell you to stop just because they think you’re “getting tired.” Sometimes, you have to ignore the haters and do whatever is required to overcome your own struggles and achieve your dreams!
26. It’s okay to get tired. Sometimes we do hard things and go with the flow, but never forget that you’re worth slowing down for.
27. It’s okay to get tired because sometimes you need to rest. It doesn’t matter if you can’t do as well as other people or complete as much work. Sometimes it is more important to realize that it is okay to get tired and rest rather than push yourself beyond your limits.
28. Yes, it’s okay to get tired. Don’t stand around feeling guilty about how much you have to do or don’t have time to do. It is okay to stop when your body tells you it’s time. Life isn’t a sprint. Remember to take care of your health and well-being so that you can continue moving forward in the direction you want to go and be the best person you can be!
29. Sometimes it’s okay to get tired. You’re not supposed to feel good all the time. That’s what makes you human.
30. Everyone gets tired from time to time. It’s okay to have a bad day and be tired, but it’s not okay to let that affect your mood and attitude.
31. You’re not always going to have energy. It’s okay to get tired. You don’t need to be working 24/7, on 100% all the time, and be in peak performance mode for your entire life. If you are ever feeling lazy and unmotivated, remember that it’s okay to get tired. Take a break, relax and recharge until you are ready for more work.
32. Tiredness is a side-effect of the cognitive load you place on your brain. You put your brain in overdrive and it finally catches up, making you sleepy. Trying to get back to normal after a busy day can take time, but it’s okay to feel tired! Sometimes, it’s better to hit the pillow early because tomorrow there are more opportunities for growth. Be sure to get enough sleep so you can make the most of those opportunities.
33. It’s okay to get tired. We’re all human and we’ve all felt that way before. I know it because it happened to me. It’s perfectly normal.
34. It’s okay to get tired. But like anything worth doing, there will be times when you don’t feel like doing it. Don’t let that stop you.
35. It’s okay to get tired, you are human. But it’s not okay to let the tired make you weak. Don’t forget that you have God on your side. If you keep working hard, your dreams will come true. Strong people don’t give up when they are tired – they get more determined.
36. Don’t be ashamed of your tiredness, it’s okay to be tired and work is not everything. Even if you don’t get all the sleep and rest you need, there’s something about a nap.
37. Sometimes being tired is the result of doing your best, with love and grit. When you feel like you’re too exhausted to go on, remember that it’s okay to get a little weary along the way.
38. The great thing about getting tired is that it’s okay. The tiredness isn’t going to kill you, even though it feels like it might. Tired isn’t a feeling that should make you feel bad – it’s just how your body deals with stress, and it’s a sign of good hard work!
39. It’s okay to get tired. Sometimes, we all just need a break in the middle of our busy lives. But remember: every time you push yourself through exhaustion, you just lose that much more energy. And it’s never effective to be on your last leg.
40. It’s okay to get tired. It’s okay to take a break. It’s okay to say no if you need a minute. Sometimes, you have to forget about the big plans and step back to let your dreams unfold at their own pace.
41. It’s okay to get tired when you work hard. It’s okay to get hurt when you fall. It’s okay to be strong when you feel weak, for every struggle will make us stronger as long as we never give up.
42. We all get tired once in a while and that’s okay. Take a day off and relax. I promise it will be better tomorrow!
43. It’s okay to get tired. If you’re tired, you should be allowed to be tired. If you need rest, you should be allowed to focus on resting. When life is overwhelming, it’s okay to let someone else handle things for a while and sit back and breathe.
44. It’s okay to get tired, don’t you think? Like, I mean it’s fine. You’re allowed to feel tired because you’re doing something good and important. So if you need to stop, that’s okay. I can wait.
45. It’s okay to get tired; it just means you’re working hard.
46. It’s okay to get tired. Do you know why? Because you can rest up, and then get back to it.
47. It’s okay to get tired. It’s not your fault, it’s just what you do. You are a person who is tired and that’s okay.
48. Tiredness is a natural part of life. Sometimes you need to rest and recharge, other times you can push through. But it’s okay to get tired—as long as it doesn’t keep you from pursuing your dreams.
49. It’s okay to get tired in the middle of your day and just want to sit down for a few minutes to rest, but don’t let that stop you from continuing on.
50. Life is full of ups and downs, but it’s important to remember that it’s okay to get tired sometimes.
51. It’s okay to get tired and exhausted. It’s also okay to give yourself a break and rest. While there is a lot of criticism around the idea of being “hard-working,” surviving on little sleep, and being busy all the time, that mindset can be harmful. Being busy does not necessarily equate to being fulfilled. And getting tired often means you are pushing yourself too far beyond your limits so that eventually, you hit the wall and have to take some time off just so you can recharge.
52. You aren’t always going to be perfect, and it’s okay to be tired sometimes, too.
53. Sometimes we get tired from all the things we take on. It’s okay to admit that you need help, to let someone else take a few of your burdens from time to time. We should never stop trying though. We should always be trying to find new ways that we can do more, give more, and be more helpful.
54. You’re not lazy, you’re just tired. You’re allowed to take a nap. It’s okay to get tired.
55. There’s nothing wrong with getting tired. You need sleep, but that doesn’t mean you have to give up on everything else in your life. Relax and take some time for yourself. Read a book, watch some TV or just take a nap.
56. All of us need a little help sometimes. While we can’t do the heavy lifting for you, we can provide a few words of encouragement along the way.
57. It’s okay to get tired, even when you are sleeping. It means that you’re working hard.
58. We all experience times when we get tired and it’s okay. If you are feeling tired, remember that it’s okay to rest, take time for yourself and breathe.
59. When you get tired, it’s natural for your mind to try and take over.
60. People think tired is a bad word, but tired is good. Being tired is like sleep, except it’s active. When you’re tired you’re going towards your dreams. It’s not a sign of weakness or illness; it’s just your body saying you need to get some rest.
61. There’s no shame in changing your mind. It means two things: you’re learning and you’re thinking about what’s important to you.
62. It’s okay to get tired – Sometimes you just need to let go, stop trying so hard and enjoy life.
63. It’s okay to get tired. It’s okay to need a rest. It’s okay to not feel perfect. It’s okay if your mood changes. These things pass, but they are also real and temporary.
64. It’s okay to get tired. It happens to everybody. But it’s also important to push through and keep going. Remember, the ones who quit are not worthy of you.
65. Tired? It’s okay, you are human. We all get tired and we should all try to do something about it.
66. It’s okay to get tired is a small reminder that it’s ok to be tired. Time to slow down, sleep or re-energize while you still can. You deserve it.
67. It’s so normal to feel like you’re getting tired when you have a lot on your plate. It’s okay to take a break and recharge! Take time to forget about the world and enjoy some good ol’ self-care activities.
68. If you’re getting tired, give it time. You can rest when you’re dead, but you should always keep moving forward. Listen to your body, it knows more than your mind thinks that it does.
69. It’s okay to get tired. When we work hard, sometimes our mind and body need time to rest and restore.
70. It’s okay to get tired. It’s not always a sign of weakness. It’s a sign that you are trying and keep pushing through your limits. Setbacks will happen. Don’t let them overcome you. Keep going and you will accomplish anything you set your mind to.
71. We all get tired sometimes, but it’s okay to let your guard down. There’s no need to feel guilty or ashamed when you need a rest.
72. We all get tired sometimes. And when you do, it’s okay to take a break or step away from your writing. There are no rules that say you have to write every single day, in fact, creativity can be fueled by taking regular breaks.
73. Tired of going through the day with no energy? Don’t worry, here you’ll find the best quotes to help you remember that it’s okay to feel tired.
74. It’s okay to get tired. Everyone feels that way sometimes. As someone who is constantly going and going, I know this better than most. And the thing is, there’s nothing wrong with feeling tired. The only thing we have to do is push through it, and when we do, we feel great about it!
75. Okay, so it’s time to rest . . . and relax. We don’t want you to feel guilty about it because, after all, we have so many responsibilities and obligations to fulfil during the day. But we do want you to know that it’s perfectly okay for you to get tired.
76. There is no shame in getting tired, as long as you get tired while doing something worthwhile.
77. I haven’t gotten tired, but I know you need rest. That’s why we have this product to help you get to sleep fast!
78. It’s okay to get tired. We all do. But the best thing we can do is be kind to ourselves and remember that we are human too. So here’s some wisdom on how to tell your friends you’re feeling a bit spent.
79. It’s okay to get tired at times. The best thing to do is just take a break, step away from your phone, and give your brain a few minutes to decompress.
80. It’s okay to get a little tired sometimes. It’s okay to rest when you need it.
It’s Okay to Feel Tired Quotes
It’s okay to feel tired. It’s normal to need a break. We all do it, but you should never feel guilty about taking a break—especially if you’re feeling good about your efforts. Remember: the only person who can move the needle of change is you.
81. It’s okay to feel tired. It’s okay to get upset. It’s okay to get scared. It is not okay to give up. Don’t give up on yourself because you can get better, stronger and happier.
82. Sometimes, you just need to take a deep breath. When you do that and remember that it’s okay to feel tired and it’s okay to just need some rest.
83. Taking a break from chasing perfection is okay. It’s okay to feel tired and filled with doubt. It’s okay to let go of the things you want most for now and focus on what matters most. Now is not the time to give up or quit.
84. Do you ever feel like you’re reaching your limits? Well, it’s okay. We do too. Let’s keep at it, friends.
85. Sometimes it’s the little things that make you smile. And they don’t cost much, but they do mean everything.
86. It’s okay to get tired. We all need a little break now and then, so don’t be afraid to stop for a minute or two.
87. It’s okay to feel tired. It’s okay to not be on your best behaviour. It is okay to take a break.
88. It’s okay to feel tired sometimes. Life is all about balance and if you feel like you need a break, take it.
89. It’s okay to feel tired. We all have days where we feel a bit run down and need to sleep in a little more, or even take the day off. It’s okay to get a little more rest and recharge.
90. It’s okay to feel tired. It’s okay to get slow. It’s okay to get messy. Sometimes, it’s okay to get tired and fall back on something familiar.
91. It’s okay to feel a little tired. It’s not wrong to take time for yourself during these busy times. We all need a break.
92. Don’t be afraid to just put your feet up and relax. It’s okay to get tired, but it’s not okay to let exhaustion take over your life.
93. You can’t keep on running when you feel tired. Make sure to slow down and take a break once in a while because it’s okay to get tired.
94. Life is full of ups and downs—that is just life. But here’s the thing: your life isn’t defined by them, and neither are you. So smile through it all and remember that you’re doing just fine.
95. It’s okay to feel tired. And it’s okay to take a break. You can take the time for yourself, unplug from the world and chill out with what matters most.
96. It’s okay to feel tired, but don’t give up. We can all use a little reminder that it’s okay to rest and recharge.
97. It’s okay to feel tired. It’s not the end of the world. It’s just one day… and then tomorrow is always a new beginning.
98. Not everything has to be perfect. Sometimes you just need to take a break and relax. Let the good things come when they come and don’t worry about the things you can’t change.
99. It’s okay to feel tired and overwhelmed. It’s normal to want a break, take a day off and recharge your batteries. Just remember that when you’re ready to come back, you have our support.
100. Sometimes you just need to take a break and rest. You can’t make it through the whole day on one cup of coffee. It’s okay to feel tired and take a break—but don’t give up!
101. Sometimes, it’s okay to be tired. Sometimes, all you want to do is sit down and take a load off.
102. We all feel tired sometimes. Be kind to yourself, and recognize that you are human!
103. Let’s be honest—sometimes there are times when you just need a little break from all of the hustle and bustle. Don’t worry, we get it! We’ve also learned that sometimes you just need a good night’s sleep to feel refreshed and ready to take on another day.
104. I know it’s tiring, but don’t stop. Life is full of little moments and if you look for them, they will help you get the dust off your eyes and see who you really are.
105. It’s okay to feel tired. It’s okay to take a break and recharge. Let’s focus on the simple things, they can make a big difference.
106. It’s okay to feel tired. It’s okay to take a break from your busy day and take some time for yourself.
107. You’ve got this! Remember, it’s okay to feel tired. What’s most important is that you keep moving forward, with or without motivation.
108. Remember, sometimes it’s okay to feel tired. Your body just wants rest and recovery. Take care of yourself this week and don’t push too hard. Here’s to a great week!
109. It’s okay to feel tired. We all have bad days but as long as you keep working hard, things will get better.
110. We all feel tired. We all need a break from time to time. It’s okay to let yourself feel guilty about it, just as long as you remind yourself that it’s okay to take a break and rest your mind sometimes.
111. Sometimes, you have to let yourself rest and recharge. Don’t beat yourself up for feeling tired. It’s okay.
112. It’s okay to say no for now. The times you had to be strong, the times you stayed strong, the times you showed up – they will make a difference.
113. Sometimes, it’s okay to admit that you’re tired, even if you don’t want to be. Today I’m taking a break from social media and the hustle and bustle of daily life. Hope you do too.
114. We’re all human, so you are allowed to feel tired. You can take a break and do what you need some rest.
115. Don’t let fatigue get in your way! It’s okay to take a break and give yourself some extra time to recharge.
116. Don’t let the small stuff weigh you down. It’s only a matter of time before you find your groove!
117. You don’t have to do everything, you just have to be the boss of yourself. Take care of yourself and you’ll get it done—and do a better job at it too.
118. It’s okay to feel tired. Just take a break and then come back stronger.
119. Did you know that it’s okay to feel tired? Take some time to rest, and you’ll be better prepared when the next challenge comes along.
120. It’s okay to feel tired. We all do sometimes. Just take a nap, go for a walk, or rest at the moment, whatever it is that works for you and make sure you are doing what makes you feel energized again.
121. It’s okay to feel tired. It’s okay to have a bad day, and a week or two of feeling off. Just be back on track ASAP!
122. It’s okay to feel tired of your routine. It’s okay to need a break from your work. It’s okay to be human and want to take a vacation. And it’s even okay if you don’t want to keep doing what you’re doing.
123. It’s okay to feel tired, but it’s not okay to give up. Keep moving forward, keep growing.
124. When you’re tired, it’s okay to stop and take a break. It’s okay to rest for a moment before you get back to the good stuff.
125. When you are tired, it’s okay to get a little grumpy. But don’t let that feeling of tiredness weigh you down. You can still be positive, and productive and embrace the day with a smile.
126. We all feel tired and sometimes need a little help to stay on track.
127. We all feel tired. The trick is to learn how to rest without expecting yourself to feel rested.
128. Don’t worry about getting tired. Worry about your life and what you want it to look like.
So the next time you feel tired, don’t be ashamed of how you’re feeling. It is okay to get tired. It will pass. The more you allow yourself to rest, the more you’ll be able to accomplish when it comes to your goals and dreams. Do what you need to do in order to give yourself a break once in a while; otherwise, you may end up sacrificing more than just your health. Please, share these it’s okay to get tired quotes and do not hesitate to leave your comment in the comment section.