Fitness is more than the absence of disease. It means having a body capable of sustaining good health and well-being throughout life. It means having a strong heart that pumps blood with energy, vitality and vigour from one end of our body to another.
Physical fitness is a state of health and well-being and, specifically, the ability to perform aspects of sports, occupations and daily activities. Being fit is not only important for your health and your appearance but also a great way to relieve stress and anxiety, boost your self-esteem, release endorphins and improve brain function, prevent disease and live longer.
The reasons why you should always keep fit and healthy are seriously never-ending. As you get older, you start to lose muscle mass. Being physically active throughout your life can improve your quality of life, along with lowering your risk for dementia.
It is important to keep fit. Doing so can make you feel better, look better and be generally healthier. So whether you want to lose some weight, sleep well at night or attain a physically active lifestyle, these keep fit quotes would inspire you to start going to the gym.
Keep Fit Quotes
Keep fit, eat healthily and avoid unnecessary stress. It’ll make you feel better and give you more energy. It also helps keep the body strong and able to perform any task you ask of it. The benefits of keeping fit include better sleep, improved self-esteem and higher energy levels, which will make you much more productive at work.
1. It’s easier to be positive and happy when you feel good about yourself. When you’re fit, strong and healthy, you’ll have more energy to tackle any challenge life throws at you. So keep fit!
2. Always remember to keep fit! You can improve your physical and emotional well-being if you’re healthy and active. Being fit also gives you more energy and makes it easier to do things that make you happy.
3. Always remember to keep fit! It is important for good health and overall well-being. It can help prevent many illnesses and conditions, including high blood pressure and heart disease.
4. Being fit is the key to a healthy life. Always remember to keep fit! People who are physically active can lead longer and healthier lives than those who are not. Being fit improves your appearance and mood and helps you perform better at work and home.
5. Keep fit! It is important for your body and mind. The latest research suggests that it can actually aid in longevity. Staying active and adopting a healthy diet not only helps to keep you looking younger but can help improve your mental well-being too.
6. Being fit is a victory for your body and mind. It is easier to be happy when you are healthy, fit and strong. When you are physically fit, you reduce the likelihood of getting diseases caused by sitting at a desk for hours on end. Being fit also makes you less prone to depression and burnout.
7. Being fit not only promotes a healthy body, but it can also boost your confidence. And when you’re confident, you perform better in every aspect of life. So exercise regularly if you want to be more productive, confident and successful.
8. Keep fit! It will prolong your life and increase your stamina. It can help you live longer as well as make you feel good about yourself. Being fit helps prevent or reduce the risk of having certain diseases such as arthritis and cancer. It helps you to do day-to-day activities easier and faster than non-active people.
9. If you maintain a healthy lifestyle and you are committed to exercising, you will be rewarded with a body that looks good, feels good, and allows you to enjoy life. So, keep fit!
10. Being fit and healthy is great for your body. It also allows you to do more with your life. So, always keep fit!
11. Keeping fit is all about staying healthy and strong for as long as possible. It improves your quality of life and helps you feel happier and more able to deal with whatever life throws.
12. You don’t have to be a gym rat or marathon runner to reap all the mental and physical health benefits of staying fit. The most important thing is that you make exercise a priority in your life. Change up your workout routine and try new things; there are endless ways to get fit, including walking, swimming, hiking and dancing. Just remember to always keep fit.
13. Persistent exercising provides you with a sense of pride and accomplishment. It’s been scientifically proven that your body will keep working for you if it gets used to being active. You don’t have to be at the peak of physical health all the time but, you should at least try to maintain a reasonable level of fitness.
14. When you keep fit, you will feel good about yourself, you’ll be healthier and your self-esteem will increase.
15. Fitness is not just a way of life that saves you money and keeps you beautiful, it also makes you smart. Studies have shown that regular exercise increases your ability to absorb information, and this leads to improved memory.
16. Being physically active is important for your overall health, but also for your mental health. The mind and body are connected, so staying fit makes you happier, and alert and improves your quality of life.
17. Fitness is not just about looking good, it’s about giving your body a chance to perform at its optimum.
18. Fitness isn’t just important for your health – it can also improve your mood and productivity, boost confidence, make you feel better about yourself and help you sleep better. So get up and get active!
19. Fitness is not just about physical health. It affects your emotional, mental and spiritual well-being too. Exercise releases endorphins that make you feel good. So, no one has to tell you to always keep fit!
20. Getting fit is one of the healthiest things you can do physically and mentally for yourself. Your body will thank you, so always make sure you keep fit!
21. Staying fit is helpful to every aspect of life. You will live longer and have more energy to do what you need to do.
22. Fitness and health are key to a happy and successful life. Always keep fit!
23. There is no greater beauty than a healthy body. The best thing about fitness is that you don’t need expensive equipment or even much space—all you need is a strong desire to get fit, a little knowledge and motivation and hard work!
24. When you are fit, you feel healthy and strong. Being fit gives you the energy to do all the things you want to do. The key to good health is exercise; there’s no better day to start than today. Don’t put it off, do it now!
25. If you have a strong body, you have a strong mind. Keeping fit holds it all together.
26. Being fit will help you live longer, give you more energy, allow you to enjoy time with your family and friends, and have many other benefits without even talking about your physical appearance.
27. When you keep yourself fit, you look good, feel good, and you can keep doing all the things you love.
28. If you can’t see your toes and your belt is tighter than a tyre, try and schedule some exercise into your weekly routine.
29. When you are fit, you will be happier and healthier. Most importantly, you will be setting a good example for the young children in your life. Get fit now and start living better!
30. Keeping fit does not only improve your lifestyle, but it can save lives as well. A healthy lifestyle can reduce the risk of developing heart disease, diabetes, cancer and depression, among other diseases.
31. Your body is your house, so you must take very good care of it. Just as you would not allow a house to fall down around you without doing some repairs, neither should you allow your body to deteriorate without taking action.
32. You need to stay fit to keep your body, mind and spirit healthy. Exercise not only helps you stay fit but makes you look great and feel good, but it also provides some incredible health benefits.
33. Fitness helps keep you healthy and strong and lifts your spirit. Being fit makes you feel good about yourself and feel confident in your own skin!
34. Exercise helps the heart and lungs function properly, making breathing and pumping blood around your body easier. It also helps keep your bones strong and healthy while improving posture and muscle tone.
35. Keeping up with your fitness routine will reduce stress, promote your cardiovascular health, help you sleep better and reduce the risk of heart disease. It will improve your self-esteem, make you look great, builds stronger bones and muscles, boosts metabolism and burn calories.
36. Fitness is not about being better than anybody else. It’s about being better than the person you were yesterday.
37. When you keep fit, you will feel better and healthier. It will improve endurance and coordination and strengthen your immune system, which will make you more energetic to conquer the day.
38. You don’t have to be a big guy to be fit. Fit is less weight and more energy. If you keep yourself fit, physically and emotionally, it’s going to make your life better.
39. You don’t have to be a professional athlete to stay fit, healthy and strong. Exercise has countless benefits for the mind, body and soul.
40. Fitness is vital for both our physical and mental health. It helps keep your body strong and healthy so that you can live a happy, active life.
41. Keeping fit is essential to feeling good and having a healthier life. When you are fit, it makes you live longer, and you can avoid various diseases. It makes you happy and improves your mood; it helps balance your hormones and protects you from obesity. The best thing about staying in shape is that it helps you better deal with mental and physical issues.
42. Staying fit is so important for lots of reasons. It can help you look and feel good, but it’s also good for your heart health and reduces stress. Even just 15 minutes of exercise a day can improve your health and fitness levels.
43. We all make sacrifices in our daily lives, but if you want to lead a healthy life, you can’t constantly sacrifice your physical health. You have to make conscious daily decisions that will result in a healthy body and mind.
44. Being in shape can improve overall health and extend longevity. When you are physically fit, your immune system is stronger and less likely to become sick. Many people don’t realize, though, that being active isn’t just good for your body; it also improves your mental health!
45. Keeping fit helps you work better, sleep better, and reason more clearly, and it improves your ability to solve problems. So, you have even more reason to keep fit.
46. Regular exercise to make you stay fit is good for the body, mind and soul. It releases tension, boosts self-esteem and improves your quality of life. So, you have even more reason to keep fit.
47. Fit people have better self-confidence. They look and feel great about themselves. They can enjoy life more, and they do not get sick often.
48. When you are fit, you will look better, be more self-confident, healthier and happier, be more productive at work, have a nicer attitude towards people around you, and be more interesting and fun to hang around with.
49. When you stay in shape, your body stays healthier, and your mind stays sharper. You’ll notice that when you feel good about yourself, you give off a positive energy that others will pick up and be drawn to. Being fit is one of the best ways to get noticed for who you are inside and out.
50. Being healthy is a full-time job. Making time to exercise and eat well are just some of the elements that can help you stay in shape.
51. Exercise is as important to our bodies as food. But there’s a big difference between the two. Food adds weight, but exercise takes it off and maintains a healthy weight. The more active you are, the healthier your heart will be. Exercise provides health benefits ranging from reduced risk of some cancers to improved mood, more energy and better sleep — improvements in these areas help keep you healthy and fit.
52. What better way to stay fit and healthy than by working out often? Being in shape will help you live longer, have more energy, see better results when dieting or losing weight, and reduce your risk of developing many diseases. You’ll feel better about yourself. Feeling good can do wonders for your mental health and body image too.
53. Keeping fit helps to boost self-esteem and confidence while helping you sleep better at night. Physical activity improves moods as frequently as anti-depressants do without all the side effects!
54. Keeping in good shape is not just about looking better; it’s also about feeling better. Exercise can help relieve stress and boost your mood, as well as lower your blood pressure, reduce your risk of coronary heart disease and stroke, improve lung function and strengthen bones.
55. Fitness doesn’t only refer to being physically in shape. It also refers to having a healthy mind and body, as it helps us think better and feel better about ourselves.
56. Fitness is a positive force that changes you from the inside out. It helps you think more clearly, gives you more energy and makes you feel better about yourself. Regular exercise’s benefits can be even greater through proper supplementation and healthy eating habits. Exercise also boosts your metabolism and keeps hunger pangs at bay. A sound nutritional plan and regular exercise will help ensure you get the nutrients required to maintain energy levels throughout the day.
57. When you keep fit, the body will be relaxed and stress-free, the mind will be clear and alert, you’ll feel energetic and healthy, and your outlook on life will be more positive as it is often necessary to put exercise before your leisure activities. The health benefits are endless, but you will start to notice them straight away.
58. If you’re not in shape, your mind is not in shape. A healthy body leads to a healthy mind. That’s why it’s important to stay active, eat well and sleep soundly. Keep fit and be happy!
59. Your body is a living, breathing thing that needs care and attention. Keeping fit is a great way to give your body what it needs, and you’ll feel great after.
60. Healthy, fit people live a better quality of life, have more energy and confidence and feel younger too. You will have more energy to play with your kids, go for hikes with your spouse and be active when you’re retired. A healthier lifestyle also may help protect against chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, stroke and cancer. Being overweight raises your risk for these diseases.
61. In order to have a fit and healthy body, we need to exercise daily. It might seem hard at first but, if you keep it up, you will find yourself in good shape. If you are overweight, try to cut out junk food from your diet because this food will not give your body any nutrients other than fat, and they make you gain weight faster. Instead of having booze or fast food at night, consider having a healthy dinner with family or friends.
62. Get fit for life! You’ll feel better and have more energy, and you’ll be in better shape with less risk of getting sick. Being healthy is important, so don’t ignore it. Get up and get moving today!
63. Fitness is not something you do once but something you do consistently. So, you have even more reason to keep fit.
64. Carrying around extra weight is not just bad for your health; it also increases the risk of diabetes and heart disease. Fat around your tummy and on the back of your arms is particularly harmful. So lose that belly and have a flatter stomach with regular exercise.
65. A fit body is a healthy body. But this doesn’t mean you have to work out hard every day or that you need to spend hours in the gym. Just being active and getting enough sleep can help improve your overall health and well-being, so take time to move around every day!
66. Following a healthy diet and exercising often will enable you to keep your body in shape. You won’t have to worry about weight gain, health problems, or any other problems that may come with being overweight. Exercise is also helpful in boosting your immune system, so you don’t get sick as easily. Staying fit helps keep blood pressure down and reduces the risk of heart disease.
67. Staying fit is the best way to feel better and live longer. It is so beautiful to see the world from a place of fitness.
68. Being fit is one of the best ways to live a healthier and happier life. Whether it’s for your health and fitness or even just to look better is enough to help you stay motivated when trying to maintain an active lifestyle.
69. Having a good fitness level is important not only for your body but also for your mental well-being. Getting in shape will not only give you the confidence to take on more in life, but it can also lower stress levels, improve your self-image and raise your self-esteem. Staying fit helps you keep active and healthy long into your golden years by avoiding health problems like chronic disease or heart disease.
70. You might think that being active is awesome, but it’s actually even more awesome. You will sleep better, have more energy, feel happier and look better. You will have improved digestion, and it will also slow down ageing.
71. Keeping fit does not mean you only have to exercise. It means you have an active and healthy body and mind. The most basic definition of health is a state of physical, mental, and social well-being. Physical wellness requires proper diet and daily exercise, while mental health includes having a positive outlook on life and human relationships with others.
72. Your body is a sacred machine; it’s no place for junk food. Eat good foods that are high in nutrients and low in calories, and you will be fit.
73. Being fit and healthy is an essential part of living a successful and healthy lifestyle. Staying fit will help protect your brain health as you age.
74. Keeping fit is so important for us and the planet. We all have a moral obligation to make time for regular physical activity.
75. Staying fit helps you to stay healthy, feel better and look better. Exercise can help your heart, lungs, muscles and bones stay strong. It also helps your body work better and can make you less likely to get sick.
76. By keeping fit, you reduce the risk of developing illnesses and improve your overall health and quality of life.
77. Exercise is not just good for your body; it’s good for your mind. Regular exercise like running or cycling has been proven to improve overall well-being and concentration.
78. Fitness is not just about how you look but how you feel and the impact it can have on your quality of life. The more fit you are, the better your body will be able to endure and recover from stressful events.
79. You are more likely to keep fit if you have friends who are also trying to lose weight and be healthier. And having friends who work out and are in good shape can inspire you to keep going and be more motivated. So it’s great to invite your friends along for a jog, or even better, join a local club or sports team together.
80. Fitness is not a hobby; it is a lifestyle.
81. A healthy mind and body is a gifts that every person should be able to enjoy. Make sure you are giving yourself the best chance possible by staying fit and active for your health and the benefit of those around you.
82. Fitness and good health go hand in hand. Being fit gives you more energy and makes you feel better about yourself, but it can also help reduce heart disease, diabetes and other serious health conditions.
83. A physically fit brain is much more capable of making decisions, solving problems and performing well on different types of tasks. Physically active people need less sleep than sedentary people do. A high level of physical activity also helps you perform better during the day by giving you more energy for other activities.
84. Taking care of yourself is an investment in your future. To stay strong and enjoy life, we must exercise regularly and eat the right foods. The benefits of keeping fit include better health, stress relief, improved mood, increased energy levels and increased longevity.
85. No matter your future career or hobbies, staying in shape will help you with them. If you play sports, being fit makes you a better athlete and can improve your performance. If you hope to be an outdoor enthusiast, being fit will keep you from getting injured from overexertion. Maybe you want to try a new hobby but don’t know where to start; practising that hobby regularly in good shape will make it more enjoyable.
86. If you’re not fit, you’re not healthy, and if you are not healthy, you will get sick. The best way to avoid being sick is by exercising. You will have stronger skin, bones, muscles and other parts of your body. Exercise will also make your mind sharper and boosts your energy levels.
87. We all have a higher purpose in life, and one of them is to keep up our standards, which requires keeping fit. When we are healthy, it makes everything easier and fun. So squeeze in some time for some fitness today.
88. To live life fully, you need to stay healthy and fit. You’ll be happier and more confident, and you will have more energy to do the things you love.
89. It’s not possible to move up the fitness food chain without burning more calories than you consume. Your body is designed to adapt to whatever you throw at it. The body becomes stronger and more efficient if you choose to be more active.
90. Being fit increases brain power. Keeping your brain engaged by learning new skills helps ward off mental decline as you age.
91. You are not alone if you have a desire to start getting fit and staying healthy. With so many new methods, diets and other exercise programs to try, it can feel overwhelming. But with inspiration from friends, you can make lasting change.
92. If you have a good body, your whole body will be perfect. If you are fit and healthy, you are living life to its fullest. Being fit makes you confident and self-loving. You will feel better about yourself when you are healthy and happy with your weight.
93. Getting fit can be an amazing process in itself. It’s a way of making better use of your time, and it gives you a higher quality of life. This is just the beginning of living your best possible life–one where your body and mind are in sync, allowing you to perform at your best.
94. To be fit is not just about how you look. The goal should be to become a healthy individual with the mental, physical and emotional ability to enjoy life.
95. The most important gift you can give yourself is a healthy body. Exercise has many benefits and has been scientifically proven to increase your brainpower and make you happier and more satisfied with life. So, you have even more reason to keep fit.
96. Being fit is more than just a physical activity. It is a lifestyle, something that you have to work on every day. If you want to stay fit, it’s important to eat right and work out regularly.
97. Fitness isn’t just about exercise; it’s a way of life that affects everything we do. The choices we make, how we eat and when we eat it, how much sleep we get each night and even how hard we work at our jobs. The choices you make now will determine what type of body you have later in life, so take it seriously before it’s too late!
98. Being fit gives you the power to do more. Above all else, a strong body is a foundation for having a healthy lifestyle.
99. Being fit makes me happy and healthy. It keeps my bones strong, my heart is healthy and my mind alert! I’m so glad I chose to make fitness a part of my life.
100. Fit people are more confident, energetic and happy. They have better relationships with family and friends. They’re also more productive at work and school, which equates to higher income potential.
101. When you’re fit, you feel better. You sleep better, think more clearly, and get through each day happy and satisfied.
102. To keep fit is to keep healthy; to keep healthy is to enhance the quality of your life.
103. Fitness is not a luxury; it’s a necessity. You will live longer and be healthier, happier, more productive and more creative. You will look better, feel better and sleep better.
104. A healthy mind and body are essential for living a happy and fulfilled life. Be fit for life.
105. Fitness is a life-long journey. Stay focused, and don’t let anything get in the way of your goals. Remember, there’s never a right or wrong time to work out. Just make sure you’re doing it regularly, so you can improve your health and protect yourself against chronic diseases like hypertension, diabetes and coronary heart disease.
106. Physical fitness is the most important requirement for those who want to be useful and meet life’s challenges. It is the basis of dynamic, creative and sound thinking. And it is necessary for industrial efficiency as well as individual success.
I am sure that having gone through these keep fit quotes, you will be more determined than ever to do everything in your power to keep fit. Let me know what you think of this post in the comment section, will you? Thank you for reading. Please share this post with your loved ones before you go.