Life can be a fickle thing. Sometimes it needs a nudge in the right direction, or someone to show it a little love. Sometimes all it takes is a change to fix things, but at other times, we need to go with the flow and let life take its course.
I’m not offering you any sort of pep talk or consolation – there isn’t anything you can do about it. We’ve heard the expression, life is the winding road a million times, right? Well, this saying is not only applicable to life in general; it’s also true of journeys in life.
The journey that every one of us is on — we don’t know what the future will hold, or where our first step will take us, but we can be sure that if we press on our journey will end and there will be no more road left to travel.
Life can be hectic and chaotic at times. During these times, it’s important to take a step back and let life take its course. Here are some let life take its course quotes about life I’ve found that will help you remember to relax and live life one step at a time.
Let Life Take Its Course Quotes
If you love what you do it’ll be more than worth it. Set your goals and run after your dreams with everything you’ve got. But don’t forget life has its course for you, give your all and plunge into the packages life has in stock for you. Let life take its course!
1. Pursue your dreams. Go after the things you want, don’t let anyone tell you it’s impossible. Listen to your heart and make the changes you feel necessary in your life. Never give up on the person you are and if you feel like something needs to change, do it! Don’t let others define what your idea of success is. Let life take its course!
2. It’s okay if you’re not where you want to be in life. No one is perfect, but we are all trying to get there. It’s a process, never give up. Life will take you through some turns before it gets you exactly where you need to go. Don’t truncate its process, let life unfold and blossom.
3. Every day is a chance to reset and rediscover who you are. Make sure you take the time to do so every once in a while. Life is a journey, not a destination. Let life take its course, don’t truncate its process. Let things flow smoothly, naturally, and easily to you.
4. The truth is unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward. Dear, worry not yourself but instead let life take its course!
5. If you could only sense how important you are to the lives of those you meet; how important you can be to the people you may never even dream of. There is something of yourself that you leave at every meeting with another person.
6. Forget about the fast lane. If you want to fly, just harness your power to your passion and let life take its course.
7. Let the wind bring you where it wants to, don’t force yourself to where you want to go.
8. Don’t push yourself in the wrong direction. Let the wind guide you to where you’re meant to be.
9. Don’t try to direct the wind, let it take you where it will. The wind of life has its course and that’s the right course!
10. The journey is never easy. Being adaptable enables you to go with the flow wherever it takes you. Endure and embrace the process life takes you through and I’m certain you will grow better by the day.
11. Follow your dreams, build your path, and don’t rely on others’ expectations of what success looks like. Follow life as she takes you through her course.
12. Follow your dreams. Build your path. Don’t rely on others’ expectations of what success looks like.
13. Stay focused, follow your path, believe in yourself and you’ll be successful. Everything else is just fluff, smoke, and mirrors.
14. Be strong and confident in your dream. Believe in yourself and trust the person you ought to be. Chase your dreams and know you can achieve them. Don’t let others define what your idea of success is. Let life take its course!
15. Be strong and confident in your dream. Chase your dreams and know you can achieve them. Let life take its course!
16. Focus on your goals, not on what people think of you. Chase your vision and know you can achieve it. Don’t let others define your path to success instead let life determine its course for you!
17. See it. Believe it. Live it! Know that you can achieve your dreams. Chase your dreams as life help you to and know you can achieve them. Let life take its course and you will always come out better.
18. Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t – success isn’t a destination but a journey. Be confident in your dream and believe that God has made a special person out of you. Take risks, who cares if you fail? You can try again! Let life take its course and you will always come out a better person.
19. You are stronger than you think, you are more talented than you realize, and you can accomplish anything if you so choose. Chase your dreams and don’t look back. Follow life’s course for you!
20. You can do this! You are the only one who can decide what success looks like for you. Don’t conform to someone else’s idea of what you should be doing. Let life take its course and follow with your heart and mind open to learn and grow!
21. Never stop chasing your dreams, you’ll get there eventually, just let life take its course!
22. Make the most of every opportunity. Don’t let anyone make you think that your dreams aren’t valid. You have the power to do anything and be anything you want to be. Don’t get intimidated, let life take its course for you.
23. The secret is to stay calm and focused. Follow your heart and believe in yourself, because anything is possible if you work hard for it. Life has its course, follow the tide!
24. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. Go on, darling following life’s course for you, never gear off its course!
25. The world is your oyster. It could be as simple as learning a new language or enrolling in a coding course. Start small and take things one step at a time. Things will happen step by step, stay focused and determined. You got this!
26. The most important thing to know when growing up in life is that you must follow your path. You’re the one in charge of your life, and you decide what success looks like.
27. What are you waiting for? Your best moments are still ahead. Out of bad, God can create good, out of scars and brokenness, beauty can come forth. God is with you through it all. I am certain you will do well, just let life take its course!
28. You are the only one in charge of your life, follow your dreams, and don’t let people tell you what you should or shouldn’t do. Live a life that makes you happy!
29. You got this! Stop letting fear hold you back and do what scares you. The more that you do it, the less it will scare you. You can do anything so don’t let fear stop you! Life is not an abode of fears and limitations, just let life take its course.
30. Take the road less traveled. Take the chance that might not have the best outcome, but will allow you to grow and that you can look back on with pride.
31. If you want to succeed, there is no way around it. You have to go all in and allow life’s process to the end. Don’t cut it short.
32. A dream is a personal goal that creates a picture of what the future could look like. It creates excitement, drive, and passion. Go on, dear as life takes you through its course for you.
33. There is no easy cure for the situation you find yourself in. Unfortunately, things turn out the way you don’t like with you, but it’s a fact of life you’ve got to accept. Let life just take its course.
34. You are worth it and you are strong enough to make things happen. Whatever you desire to become, wherever you need to be, and whatever goal you want to achieve, you can do it.
35. You don’t have to be where you are. You can be wherever you want to be. There are many opportunities on the horizon. Just look up and move forward as life channels its course for you.
36. You’re a strong person and you can do anything you put your mind to. You’ve overcome obstacles, worked hard, and made something of yourself. Don’t give up now! Keep moving forward. You’re almost there! Life is a course taker, embrace its process!
37. Life doesn’t have to be so hard. Not when our life is in the hands of the maker, who loves us and wants us to succeed. Embrace the channel He takes you through and you will be better for it
38. Do not look at the obstacles in your way, focus on how far you have come. Do not quit. Today is hard, tomorrow will be the worst, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine. You can do it. Keep going! Life’s course is better!
39. Your dreams will never be achieved if you don’t get off your couch and follow your desires. Give yourself over to the creator of all things and let Him channel the course of your life.
40. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. One doesn’t have to be perfect to start something. Just take that first step, and the rest will fall into place. Life will help to channel its course for you.
41. Relax and enjoy the ride! Dear, submit yourself over to the course life takes you through, I am certain you will get better.
42. At the end of the day, you won’t regret the things you did in your life. You’ll regret all the things you didn’t do. So, dear allow life to take its course as you brace yourself and follow keenly.
43. Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. And follow keenly as life takes you through its processes and courses till you are daily made better.
44. Life is a journey. Follow keenly as life takes you through its processes and courses till you are daily made better.
45. Keep your eyes on the goal, and your feet firmly planted. Don’t sweat when life takes you through its ups and downs, because you will learn more each day.
46. Keep your eyes on the stars and do not get distracted by the distraction. If you focus on the right things, this life will take you to where you want it to be.
47. Remember who you are and where you come from, but don’t let that define you. Accept that life is what it is and move forward, bettering yourself every single day.
48. See the big picture, set your goals, and don’t get distracted by the distractions. Focus on the right objectives and this life will take you to where you want it to be.
49. A thousand-mile journey starts with a single step. You don’t need to be perfect to get started. Take that first step, and everything else will follow. Life will take its course for you!
50. Every journey starts with the first step. It doesn’t matter how you get there as long as you take that first action. Life is configured to take its course just follow and don’t relent.
Take time today or even five minutes to help someone else who is missing just a bit of faith, hope, or understanding. It could be the difference that makes all the difference for both you and them. It would be fantastic if you could share your thoughts on this post in the comment section below. Thank you.