Life is a lot better when you smile. Smiles are contagious; they enhance our days and make us dedicated at work, in relationships, and in life in general. Life is happier and more meaningful when we put a smile back into our life. It takes seventy-two muscles to frown, but only fourteen muscles to smile.
Smiling and laughing will make your life so much better, which will affect your health as well. In fact, when you smile your body functions actually improve. A smile can help boost your happiness, improve your health and even make you appear more attractive to others.
One of the most important habits that you can develop is to smile often. When you smile you make yourself happy and others around you happy. Smiling is contagious, a smile can be shared by others and passed along.
Life absolutely gets better when you smile more often. Let these life is better when you smile quotes change your mood for the better and remind you about how beautiful each moment of life can be when you smile.
Life Is Better When You Smile Quotes
Life is better when you smile more often, the more you smile, the more the universe will give you to smile about. Smiling is the first step toward being more human and it’s the most natural thing in the world. When you smile, you are definitely making a statement that your life is all right and you are happy.
1. A smile can change someone’s life. It can turn someone’s bad day into a bright one. A smile always shines through, no matter how many dark clouds are in the sky.
2. Life is better when you smile. Smiling is contagious, too. So make sure you share with others if your day has been awesome.
3. You can smile your way through a bad day. The world smiles back.
4. A smile is all you need sometimes to get through the day. The world smiles back at you.
5. You deserve to be happy. You can accomplish anything. Smile your way through life it will all work out in the end.
6. Positivity is the key. Just one smile can turn a bad day into a good one.
7. You may not always have the right words to make someone feel better. But you can always smile and mean it. And it might just be enough to change the way someone feels about their bad day.
8. Smiling is contagious. It makes people want what you have and it changes your world forever.
9. Start every day with a smile. You’ll find that people will start to smile right back at you, and it’ll make you feel as if the whole world is behind you.
10. I believe in the power of smiles and smiles can change the world. Smiles are what make life beautiful and I am blessed to be able to share them with you.
11. Always smile and be kind because everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. A smile is one of the greatest gifts you can give.
12. Every day is a new page in your life waiting to be filled with endless possibilities and new opportunities. Don’t let anything hold you back. Only your smile can change the World.
13. You can overcome anything life throws at you. From bad days to hard times, you can rise above it with the support of family, friends and even strangers.
14. You smile because you’re happy and it’s that happiness that makes you feel like you can make the world a happier place.
15. You smile because you know you can make things better. You smile because you’re grateful for what you have. Deal with life and enjoy every moment, because after all, time is precious.
16. The meaning of your life is what you make it. If you smile, you’re happy; if you cry, you’re sad.
17. Smiling is easy when you’re happy. It’s not just about the smile, it’s about the happiness and joy that you feel on the inside.
18. When you smile, the world smiles with you. Smile more today than you did yesterday.
19. A smile is a beautiful asset, a powerful source of confidence and happiness. A smile tells so much about you.
20. Your smile is as limitless as your imagination. It’s the gift that keeps on giving.
21. Your smile brings joy to everyone who meets you. It brightens the darkest days. This is why keeping your smile healthy and strong is so important.
22. Smiling not only makes you feel better, but it also makes other people around you smile as well.
23. Life is a wonderful gift that many of us never truly appreciate. Give yourself the chance to start over, and begin to live the life you always wanted.
24. Your smile can change the world. So start smiling, and keep smiling.
25. When you smile, you do more than just make someone’s day a little bit brighter. You empower them to be better.
26. Get out and enjoy life more, especially because it’s not easy. Take that trip, call that friend you haven’t seen in months. Do what makes you happy.
27. Don’t just live, thrive. Don’t just eat, savour. Don’t just look back, see the beauty of life because life is better when you are happy.
28. There’s a moment of magic that happens when you are smiling. It’s in that instant when you feel more confident, more capable and has the greatest willingness to try new things. This is the power of a smile.
29. A smile makes a promise, a promise to always be yourself, to never give up and that the sun will certainly shine on you tomorrow.
30. Smile. Even though not everyone around you will understand why you’re smiling, it will give them something to think about and maybe, just maybe, they too can find something that brings a smile to their face.
31. Don’t wait for the perfect time to show your teeth. Life is better when you smile.
32. Smiling not only makes you feel good, but it also makes others feel good. It’s the easiest way to make someone’s day.
33. Just like babies and puppies, a smile is contagious. So go ahead and spread some good vibes.
34. Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now! With passion and enthusiasm. Smile, the rest will fall into place.
35. There are so many great things in life and none of them come easier when you’re frowning.
36. You don’t need to be famous, rich, or successful to make a difference. A smile can make all the difference in someone’s day.
37. Life is best when you’re making progress. It’s never too late to improve your life and change what you don’t like about it.
38. They say life is short, but I believe it’s long enough to accomplish everything you want. Live your life to the fullest. Make it rewarding and unforgettable.
39. Life is better when you smile, so steal it back with everything that makes you happy.
40. Never underestimate the power of a smile. If you’re not smiling, you’re doing it wrong.
41. When you smile, you’re telling the world that anything is possible. Let’s get excited and change the world together!
42. People smile because they’re happy, and I’m happy because people smile.
43. Laughter is a force for good in this world. It brightens everything around it and makes it impossible to be gloomy.
44. Don’t let anyone dull your sparkle. You are the master of your joy, the captain of your own ship and the ruler of your happiness.
45. There’s something about a smile that makes you feel like anything is possible. A positive attitude starts in your mind and shines from your heart. Your smile is a chance to change the world.
46. Laughter eases the pain and brings us back to our centre. In times of grief or stress, sometimes all we need is a good laugh.
47. Laughter is the true magic that helps you win the appreciation, love, and support of others. It’s what keeps you going in tough situations by making you enjoy a lighter moment.
48. The person who makes others laugh is the one you want to be with.
49. A smile is a powerful thing. It has the ability to brighten someone’s day, give them strength, and bring a bit of joy into their lives.
50. Take a moment to remember the things that make life worth living. You can be happy without money, but you cannot be rich without it.
51. Keep the weekend smile worthy by taking time out of your day to do something nice or put a smile on someone else’s face
52. Smiling is contagious. Make it your motto today to spread cheer and kindness all around you.Don’t let anyone dull your sparkle.
53. Believe in yourself and the person you want to be. Have faith in your ability to achieve your dreams and goals. And remember, don’t ever let anyone dull your sparkle because life is better when you smile.
54. Life is better when you smile. So put on a happy face.
55. Don’t miss out on this smile epidemic that’s spreading far and wide. Life is better when you smile.
56. Smile more and feel great. Life is better when you smile for real.
57. It’s been scientifically proven that smiling makes us healthier and happier, so don’t miss out on it. Give your body some love and make a habit of smiling.
58. Be brave, be bold, and light up the world with your smile.
59. Smiles are contagious. If you see someone smiling, it’s likely that you’ll smile too. You might not even know why you’re smiling, but it feels good, right?
60. Your smile is the light of your world. It represents you, your personality, and the positive force that drives you.
61. Each time you smile or laugh, you release endorphins, spread positivity, and create a better mood for yourself and those around you. The ripples of that emotion are long-lasting.
62. Whether you have a huge, goofy grin or a simple upturned lip, smiling makes you feel good. So do it more often.
63. Embrace the world around you and appreciate everything it has to offer. The beautiful things in life are all around us, just waiting to be enjoyed.
64. There is no room for negativity in your life. Think good, be positive and smile. Life Is Better When You Smile
65. Life is better when you smile. No matter what happens, always try to find joy. Find the joy in life. Even in the darkest days, there is hope.
66. Wake up! And pursue your dreams with a smile on your face. No matter how hard it gets, never give up. Whatever you do, make sure it brings you joy.
67. Smile like you’ve never smiled before. There’s so much joy in your life, sometimes you just have to reach out and grab it.
68. Every day can feel like a struggle. But don’t despair. Just smile. It’s the best thing you can do to bring joy and light back into your everyday routine.
69. No matter what happens in life, you’ll find a way to make it through if you have the strength to smile. Let others see how strong you can be without giving up.
70. Cheering up is not easy. You don’t realize how powerful happiness can be until you go through hopelessness and pain. Keep this in mind. A happy life is the best revenge.
71. Life’s greatest moments happen when we decide to face a fear, make a change, or tackle a challenge. Always keep smiling because life is better when you smile.
72. No matter what happens, life will go on and so will you. Don’t forget to smile because life is better when you smile.
73. You’re capable of anything you put your mind to. So keep smiling and watch the world change around you.
74. You’ve got to keep a smile on your face and watch the world change around you. Think of everything you can achieve and take action.
75. Stay positive. Stay motivated. Keep on expressing yourself and believing in your ability to make a difference.
76. You can achieve anything. It’s all in the way you think. Your attitude will always determine the outcome. Keep going and don’t stop until you achieve what you set your mind to.
77. A smile is like a bright light that brings warmth and happiness in the world.
78. To set your mind on the right path, it helps to smile. Whenever you’re in a good mood, your surrounding will reflect the same.
79. Your smile is the beginning of love. It creates magic wherever you go. You are unique, and there’s no one in the world like you. An everlasting smile is a sign of a real winner.
80. Your smile can light up a room and make any day brighter.
81. The first step to success is your smile. If you love yourself, others will too.
82. A smile changes everything. Your smile is the first step in achieving success.
83. False belief about your smile is the first step in achieving complete failure.
84. Your smile will give you confidence in every situation. Your confidence starts with a smile. Give yourself the confidence to succeed.
85. Your smile is the first thing you should show the world. It’s how you say hello. A smile projects confidence, vitality, and success.
86. Your smile is how you show the world who you truly are and how you feel. Your smile is how the world knows you. Let it shine.
87. You only get one chance to make that first impression. What do you want your smile to say to the world?
88. Your smile reflects your personality. The more genuine, the more radiant.
89. A smile brightens up a day, gives hope to many, and makes a difference to all. Share your smile.
90. The smile is a simple and memorable gesture that can brighten someone’s day. It says “I’m here for you”, even in the most difficult times.
91. A happy life is made up of many small moments of joy and happiness. Remember to always smile.
92. It is better to smile than to frown, and yet how true it is that a smile cannot always be gained by a command to the muscles.
93. The more you smile, the happier you become. The happier you are, the better you look. The better you look, the more you’ll want to smile. A positive cycle for sure.
94. Smile away your worries, smile even when it’s hard, or else life will get the best of you.
95. Smile, no matter what. Life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about. And remember that when you have a choice in life, it’s important to make the right decision, not the easy one.
96. A healthy smile gives you more opportunities to be successful and happy. When you take care of your smile, it’s easier to make great first impressions and boost your confidence.
97. When you smile, the world sees your unique personality and values. It’s how you start conversations and attract trust.
98. Don’t be afraid to smile! A smile is the first thing people notice when they meet you and it can brighten anyone’s day.
99. A smile is the one thing that everyone notices about you. It’s a symbol of success and confidence, and it tells the world that you’re comfortable, happy, and optimistic.
100. You never get a second chance to show your first impression, make it count.
101. A smile says a lot about who you are. It tells the world that you’re happy, confident, and ready to succeed.
102. A smile is the first step to a healthier you. When you feel good, you’ll look great.
103. A smile is the first step to achieving your goals. You owe it to yourself to live the life of your dreams.
104. You have the power to make a difference in everything you do. So keep smiling and watch it change the world around you.
105. A smile is your key to happiness. When you smile, your immune system is boosted and your pain tolerance increases. A simple smile can make all the difference in the world.
106. You have the power to brighten someone’s day. Smile at someone today and watch their face light up and their day is transformed in a positive way.
I hope you enjoy these life is better when you smile quotes, it’s obvious enough already that smiling is a significantly positive habit to have. Smiling makes you feel better, makes others feel better, and even makes life seem better. Smiling is not about being happy. It’s about finding happiness in everything we do at every given time. So if you’re feeling the need for a boost in life, try out smiling more. You might be surprised by how much it helps you.