We all know life is short and that tomorrow is not guaranteed. You could have a life-threatening illness that takes you away in a blink of an eye. Once you are gone, you are gone, and there’s nothing anyone can do to bring you back.
Life is much more than doing well in school, working hard at work, and making a lot of money; it’s about having fun doing crazy things with your loved ones. It is also important to show love to everyone no matter what they have done to you in your past or what they are doing to you.
They might change, or they might be moving on with their life filled with regrets, but nothing will be solved if you hold grudges against them without the desire to forgive and forget.
These life is short love everyone quotes below will help you forgive, forget, and heal from the hurt people have caused you and most importantly give you reasons to love everyone regardless of what they’ve done to wrong you.
Life Is Short Love Everyone Quotes
Life is really short, not to love everyone. No matter what anyone does to make you sad or feel bad, you need to be able to forgive and love them for who they are because life is short and you should love everyone.
1. Show love to everyone regardless of what they did to you because life is too short for hate.
2. You have to love everyone regardless of what they did to you because life is too short. Life is short; I love everyone.
3. Being able to forgive someone, and show them love even though they hurt you, is a big sign of growth. That person deserves your forgiveness, but more importantly, you deserve the peace of mind that comes with it. Life is short; I love everyone.
4. It’s easy to let anger and resentment take root in our hearts, especially when we feel like we’ve been wronged. But it is what it is. Life is short; I love everyone.
5. Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about those who don’t, and believe that everything happens for a reason.
6. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy; they promised it would most likely be worth it. Life is short; I love everyone.
7. Life is short; live it. Love is rare; grab it. Anger is bad; dump it. Fear is awful; face it. Memories are sweet; cherish them.
8. Life is short and precious, so make sure you use your time wisely to chase your dreams and do the things that make you happy.
9. Life is too short to waste time wondering what other people think about you. In the first place, if they had better things going on in their lives, they wouldn’t have the time to sit around and talk about you. Love everyone.
10. Some people do not understand why others do not feel the same way about them. This is because we are all different people and some people need more time to become better people than others. Life is short; I love everyone.
11. You will feel like giving up, and there are times when you think that it is not worth it anymore. When you feel like this, remind yourself why you started in the first place.
12. Life is too short to waste your time trying to please someone who does not want you to be happy or give up on something that makes you smile.
13. Be with someone who makes you happy. Life is too short to spend it with someone who doesn’t make you smile. Life is short; I love everyone.
14. Life is too short to waste precious time hating someone or something. Life is too short to worry about what others think of you. Just do your thing.
15. Life is too short for long-term grudges, and even though you may be tempted to resent someone who hurt you, remember that holding a grudge only hurts one person; you. So, forgive and move on.
16. Life is short, and we do not have much time to gladden the hearts of those who travel with us, so be quick to love and make haste to be kind.
17. Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.
18. We must develop and maintain the capacity to forgive. He who is devoid of the power to forgive is devoid of the power to love. There is some good in the worst of us and some evil in the best of us. When we discover this, we are less prone to hate our enemies.
19. We all have that one person who makes us smile. They may even bring a little joy, happiness and sunshine into our world. These are the people who make our lives worth living.
20. I believe that everyone has a soulmate somewhere in the world, but when we find them is up to fate. Once we do, it will be like a fairy tale come true, and we’ll feel like we’re walking on air.
21. Some say that the best love stories are those with the saddest endings, but I’m afraid I have to disagree. The best love stories are the ones without an ending at all.
22. Love is everything good and bad rolled up into one emotion. Love is an emotion that can’t be defined, and you’ll never know what love feels like until you experience it for yourself.
23. There’s nothing more attractive than a man or woman who knows how to laugh at themselves and not take themselves too seriously because life is way too short to be uptight all the time.
24. I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy because they know what it’s like to feel worthless, and they don’t want anyone else to feel like that.
25. Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass; it’s about learning how to dance in the rain. Life is short; I love everyone.
26. You deserve a love that breaks your heart for the better and not worse. You deserve a love that drowns out all of your fears, the kind of love you see in the movies but think doesn’t exist in real life. Life is short; I love everyone.
27. You deserve a love that makes you feel safe and warm at night, a love that makes you feel like nothing else matters because when you are together, nothing else does matter. Life is short; I love everyone.
28. This Life is what you make it. No matter what, you’re going to mess up sometimes; it’s a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you’re going to mess it up. Life is short; I love everyone.
29. The thing about love is that it doesn’t come from the outside; it comes from within. If you can’t love yourself, how are you going to love somebody else?
30. Love everyone regardless of what they did to you because life is too short.
31. Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. Life is short; I love everyone.
32. We are here to love and spread that love every day and everywhere. Life is too short for hatred and misunderstanding. Stay happy and kind.
33. Life is too short to spend time with people who suck your happiness.
34. The best thing to do when you come across a difficult person is smile and let them know that you love them anyway because life is too short.
35. Life is too short to waste a second of your time being with someone who doesn’t appreciate you. Love yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you or makes you happy.
36. Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more but those giving more. Life is short; I love everyone.
37. Life does not consist mainly, or even largely, of facts and happenings. It consists mainly of the storm of thoughts that is forever blowing through one’s head. Life is short; I love everyone.
38. Life is short, and we never have too much time to gladden the hearts of those travelling the dark journey with us. Life is short; I love everyone.
39. When you love someone, you want to do everything to make that person happy. You want to share every part of your life with them and want them to share theirs with you. You may not know what the future will hold, but if there is one person who can make today better than yesterday, it’s the person you love.
40. The people we love are our greatest treasures. They are the ones who have seen us at our worst and our best and still choose to stay in our lives because they see the potential greatness we possess. Never take them for granted because they are a rare find.
41. Love is the best thing in the world and the thing that lives the longest. Life is short; I love everyone.
42. When you love someone, you have to be willing to lose them. You have to be able to risk everything. You have to stand with someone even when they’re wrong. You have to give them your heart and trust that they’ll take care of it. Life is short; I love everyone.
43. Life is too short to worry about what others say or think about you. Have fun and give them something to talk about.
44. Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. Life is too short not to be happy and in love.
45. Love everyone in your life as if you will never see them again because one day you won’t. Life is short; I love everyone.
46. Love everyone, not because they are your family or friends or relations but because they are humans and you are also a human being.
47. It’s important to have compassion for everyone, including those who have hurt you. It’s not easy, but it will help you live a happier, more positive life.
48. You become more productive and less stressed when you focus on what you can control. Life is short; love everyone and be happy.
49. Show love to everyone regardless of what they did to you because life is too short.
50. In life, we have many choices. But there is one choice that will make our lives more meaningful and happier. This choice is to show love to everyone, regardless of what they did to you.
51. The people who are meant to be in your life will always gravitate back towards you, no matter how far they wander. Life is short; I love everyone.
52. Everyone comes into your life for a reason. Those that don’t belong in your life will exit at some point. It’s important to learn to be okay with this. Life is short; I love everyone.
53. People you never thought you’d lose may leave or become completely different from who you once knew them. This is all part of the journey of life. Life is short; I love everyone.
54. If someone is meant to be yours, nothing can keep them away from you, regardless of how much distance stands between you.
55. Life is too short for you to hold on to grudges. Live in the present and make the best out of it.
56. Life is too short not to have the things you love, not to have those around you who love you back – but more than that – Life is too short not to love yourself first and foremost.
57. Life is short, and if we enjoy every moment of every day, we will be happy no matter what happens or what changes along the way.
58. Life is too short to spend at war with yourself. Love yourself first and foremost, and other things will fall in place.
59. Remember that the only thing we take with us when we die is the memories we leave behind in other people’s hearts and minds. Life is short; love everyone and treat them right.
60. Don’t trust too much, don’t love too much, don’t care too much because that ‘too much’ will hurt you. Life is short; love everyone.
61. Nobody gets through life without losing someone they love, someone they need, or something they thought was meant to be. But these losses make us stronger and eventually move us toward future opportunities.
62. There are things we want to change but can’t, and there are things we can but don’t want to change. But there are things we want to change and can, if only we put our heart into them. Start by loving everyone because life is too short.
64. The Life you live here is short, and it will be finished, but the hereafter is eternal. So this life is nothing compared to what we have there. Life is short; love everyone.
65. There’s no need to spend your days worrying about what people think of you or being afraid to go after what you want. Life is too short to be anything but happy, so start living your best life today.
66. Life is just a journey, and we all travel with different people at different times, but love more often than not proves that two people are meant to be together forever.
67. Love is a beautiful thing that makes the world go round. It is universal, transcending all races, boundaries and cultures. It can be expressed in any language, through any imaginable medium, and it is limitless in its power and ability to bring people together. Life is short; love everyone.
68. Love can heal, love can inspire, and make you feel on top of the world. However, it can also hurt, leave you with scars that never really go away, and some of the most profound heartbreaks ever experienced by human beings have stemmed from love gone awry. Life is short; love everyone.
69. Life is short, and we don’t have a very long time here in the grand scheme of things. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself.
70. Accept people for who they are, even if they are not the person you want them to be. Life is short; love everyone.
71. Show love to everyone regardless of what they did to you because life is too short to walk around with anger, hatred and regret in your heart. It’s easier said than done, I know, but you will feel much better once you do it.
72. Everyone can be a victim of someone else’s cruelty, and it’s not easy to forgive, but you need to understand that all people are different. Some want to enjoy life, while others feel the need to make someone else miserable. Life is short; love everyone.
73. When someone hurts you, you should think and remember that so many other people truly love and appreciate you.
74. It’s better to show love and kindness than hate and anger. There’s too much negativity in this world already, so why add more? Life is too short for grudges and fights. You have to try your best to stay happy and enjoy every moment of your life.
75. Life is short, and you want to be able to see things through the eyes of someone who loves you, who think that you are amazing, wonderful and brilliant. You want that voice in your head to be kind.
76. Life is short, so live your life. If there is anything you want to do, do it. Don’t wait for tomorrow because tomorrow may never come.
77. I Love everyone before they are gone. When we embrace all that life offers, we can achieve success both personally and professionally.
78. Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible — it cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment and offer you more joy than any material possession could.
79. You will never have complete happiness until you find someone to share your life with. If you fall in love with someone’s personality, everything about them becomes beautiful. Life is short; love everyone.
80. The most important thing in life is learning how to give out love and let it come in. Life is short; love everyone.
81. Life is too short to waste time on someone who doesn’t care. You don’t know what’s around the corner, but you can be certain that if you waste time with someone who isn’t worth it, you will have regrets later on.
82. Loving everyone doesn’t mean condoning the way they act. It’s more about accepting them for who they are and doing your best to accept them as other human beings.
83. Life is too short for negative feelings and sour attitudes. So choose your battles wisely and live every day as if it’s your last.
84. It can be difficult to maintain good relations with those with objectionable behaviour, but that doesn’t mean you should stop trying. It’s impossible to change other people’s personalities, but that doesn’t mean you can’t change how you interact with them. Life is short; love everyone.
85. There’s no reason not to love everyone, but you must stand up for yourself and your company when push comes to shove.
86. some people in life make you laugh a little louder, smile a little brighter and live just a little better. Life is short; love everyone.
87. Learn to accept the truth, even if it hurts, because life is full of surprises and secrets. Sooner or later, they will be revealed, so you might as well know them on time to avoid regrets later in life.
88. Love everyone unconditionally, even if they aren’t treating you right. Because we don’t know what their journey is all about. We don’t know what lessons they need to learn.
89. If someone wants you in their life, they’ll make room for you. It would help if you didn’t have to fight for a spot. Never insist yourself on someone who continuously overlooks your worth
90. Remember, it’s not the people who stand by your side when you’re at your best, but the ones who stand beside you when you’re at your worst are your true friends.
91. Life is too short to stress yourself with people who don’t deserve to be an issue in your life.
92. Forgiveness doesn’t mean you’re condoning bad behaviour. It means you’re going to put your emotions aside and forgive someone. You’re saying, “I’m not letting this person’s behaviour affect my life anymore.”
93. Love is the greatest refreshment in life, and if you can bring a smile to other people’s faces, you’re doing good work. Life is short; love everyone.
94. If someone has wronged you, forgive them immediately. Try not to dwell on the past because it’s over, and there’s nothing you can do about it. You might be surprised how quickly things can change when you let go of resentment and focus on moving forward.
95. The world is a crazy place, and it can be hard to stay positive despite all the bad things going on around us. But if you can stick with it, your attitude can make a huge difference in how people perceive you.
96. If you’re feeling down, try to focus on what’s good in your life, the beauty of nature, your friends, the things you love doing and think about what kind of impact you want to leave on the world. And then think about ways in which you can make a positive impact on society.
97. The most important thing about living a good life is that you should live it for others. If you think about this, you will realize that a life that does not make others happy is not worth living. Life is short; love everyone.
98. We all make mistakes, but when people know they’ve done something wrong and take responsibility for their actions, they can become better people. Life is short; love everyone.
99. The trick is to remember that loving doesn’t mean condoning or excusing behaviour. You can love someone’s actions while still holding them accountable for their actions. Life is short; love everyone.
100. If someone has hurt your feelings or caused you pain, try to find a way to forgive them. Everyone makes mistakes, and everyone deserves compassion. Life is short; love everyone.
Hello there. I’m sure you got more than you expected from the life is short love everyone quotes up there. Whatever happens, make sure you love everyone because life is short. Thank you.