A long distance relationship is one of the most difficult to maintain, especially when it involves siblings. A brother and sister can be best friends or worst enemies, but in any case, they are always related. The bond that exists between two people who share the same parents is different from other relationships. Even though they may not see each other often, they are still connected by their bloodline.
There are many reasons why siblings might have a long distance relationship. Some families move around so much that they never really establish roots anywhere, while others may be separated by work or school obligations. Whatever the reason, brothers and sisters who live far apart from each other will have to find ways to stay in touch with each other throughout their lives or part of it.
When you are away from your sibling for a long period of time, it makes the distance even greater than it already is. You wish they were there with you, but they are not. They miss you too but can never be with you because of their busy schedule or because they live far away from you.
I have compiled a list of long distance brother and sister quotes below. I hope they will inspire and give you a better perspective on your relationship with your sibling.
Long Distance Brother and Sister Quotes
Though the distance between us is very long, it will never affect the relationship we have as a brother and sister.
1. The longest distance I can take is the space between my sibling and me.
2. If the distance between siblings is measured in miles instead of inches, it doesn’t really matter.
3. There are many miles between us, but you are always in my heart. I love you, my dear sister.
4. The distance doesn’t matter; it’s the heart that’s important. It’s not the miles between us that count, but the love that holds us together.
5. Even if my siblings and I are apart, distance and time between us mean so little when someone means so much.
6. Even though we’re miles apart, you’re still my sister, and I will always be here for you.
7. We all have that one sibling who lives far away and whom we miss.
8. Distance means nothing when you’ve grown close to someone over the years, especially a sibling.
9. Brothers and sisters separated by distance are joined by love.
10. It’s really important to stay in touch with your sister/brother. The connection is so important.
11. Even though we may be far apart, you’re always in my heart. I love you, brother.
12. No matter how far apart we’ve been, you’re always in my heart.
13. Even though there are miles between us, I’ve never felt closer to you.
14. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, but I’m always wishing you were closer.
15. I may not always be there with you, but I will always be here for you.
16. Brothers and sisters separated by distance joined by love.
17. Dear brother, I miss the days when I could roll over and hug you in the middle of the night.
18. Your sister is the one who breaks your heart over and over again, but you still love her with all the little pieces.
19. Sisters keep the sisterhood strong, even when the distance is long.
20. The best thing about having you as my sister is that I always have a friend.
21. I can’t promise to fix all of your problems, but I can promise you won’t face them alone.
22. Being a big sister is to love your brother, even if he does not want it or love you in return.
23. I might not always be by your side, but I will always have your back. I might not always be there to wipe your tears, but I’ll always be there to dry them.
24. I may not always agree with you, but I will defend you no matter what. Even if we disagree, you’ll never find anyone who believes in you more than me.
25. I may not be close to you, but I can always feel your presence.
26. Siblings never have to ask permission to hug.
27. A little sister is someone to be protective, not possessive of.
28. Siblings don’t twirl into each others’ arms and embrace. I’ve tried. It’s more of a small dance in which we circle around each other and then awkwardly switch places.
29. We are sisters; we will always be sisters. Our paths may change as life goes along, but the bond between us will remain forever.
30. Sibling; a person who’s been where you’ve been, someone you can call when things aren’t going right.
31. Siblings are separated by distance united by love.
32. Only a sister understands what it’s like to have the same parents yet totally different upbringings.
33. No matter how much time or distance is between us, you will always be in my heart.
34. Your sister is the one who breaks your heart over and over again, but you still love her with all the little pieces.
35. A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, and a golden thread to the meaning of life.
36. All for one and one for all — no matter the miles between us, you will always be my darling sibling.
37. Sometimes, being a brother is even better than being a superhero.
38. Other things may change us, but we start and end with family.
39. You may be miles apart, but your sibling will always remain in your heart.
40. My sibling and I may be far apart, but we will always be close in heart.
41. Sisters and brothers are not simply relatives by blood but best friends for life.
42. I might not always be by your side, but I will always hold a place in my heart for you, my dearest sibling.
43. Family is family, no matter the distance.
44. A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, and a golden thread to the meaning of life.
45. My sister and I always knew we were in this together, despite the distance.
46. The miles may separate us, but our hearts are always together.
47. You can kiss your siblings goodbye and put miles between you, but at the same time, you carry them with you in your heart.
48. You may be far, but you will always be near. I love you, my sister.
49. Side by side or miles apart, siblings will always be connected by the heart.
50. Siblings are the only people who know what is really going on in your life, even when you don’t tell them.
Long Distance Sibling Quotes
You’re the best sibling in the world, and this distance makes me sad. I hope we get to see someday. I love you, my dear sister.
51. As a Long Distance Sibling, you may feel like you don’t have the same relationship with your sibling as you used to. But don’t forget that you can still be there for them in a way that you couldn’t before.
52. The longest distance in the world is the miles between brothers and sisters.
53. Siblings who are miles away from each other but are always in each other’s hearts.
54. Distance doesn’t matter when you’re a sibling. You can be across the country, or across the world, and still be together.
55. The distance between you and your siblings is a small thing when measured against the great divide between you and the rest of the world.
56. A brother or a sister is a gift from God. The greatest gift no one can give and getting to know them is one of life’s great joys—and not just because you get to share a room!
57. Long distance siblings are a special kind of sister and brother. There’s something about the distance that makes it so much more special.
58. Long distance siblings are a lot like a sandwich: sometimes you need the bread, other times you need the filling.
59. Some people don’t believe in heroes, but they haven’t met my brother.
60. This long distance between us is hard, but no matter how far apart we are, I know you will always be just a phone call away, my sweet sister.
61. No matter how far we are apart, you’ll always be my favourite sister.
62. It doesn’t matter the distance between siblings; they will always remain by your side.
63. Long distance sibling is the only relationship that you can’t get fired from.
64. When you’re long distance siblings, you learn to love and appreciate each other in different ways.
65. Many miles separate you and I, sibling, and the weather might be unusual in your part of the world, but the warmth and sunshine of your smile can make all the difference.
66. I may not be able to see you as often as I like, but that doesn’t mean my heart isn’t right there besides yours, dear brother.
67. There’s no one quite like your sibling. And as long distance relationships go, they make all of the best memories together.
68. When you have siblings who live far away, it’s nice to be able to see them and hear them every once in a while. It’s even better when they get to visit you!
69. Remember that no matter how far you are from each other, it is not the distance that matters. It’s the love that keeps you close!
70. Long distance with your sibling can sometimes be the hardest, but it also means the most.
71. Siblings don’t need to be around each other all the time. A long-distance relationship can make them closer and make their bond stronger.
72. A sibling relationship is complicated, and it can be hard to deal with them, but ultimately, they are the people we know best in the world.
73. There’s no such thing as a long distance relationship with your sibling. You don’t live in different cities, you live in different hearts.
74. Long distance siblings are the closest thing to having a best friend
75. Siblings are the people we practise on, the people who teach us about fairness and cooperation and kindness and caring.
76. It’s hard to be apart from my brother, but I know that he is my strongest supporter, and we miss each other all the time.
77. Being sisters means you always have back up, you always have a friend, and you always have someone to lean on.
78. You may be out of sight, but you are never out of my mind. I miss you so much.
79. The bond between siblings is like no other, even if they are oceans apart.
80. Siblings don’t have to share the same parents; friends can be brothers, simple moments can be the greatest memories.
81. Walking with a sibling in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
82. I may not be there with you, but I’m always thinking of you, my sister.
83. No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of siblings who are thoroughly persuaded of each other’s worth.
84. When brothers agree, no fortress is so strong as their common life.
85. Siblings don’t need to be connected by blood but by heart.
86. It doesn’t matter how long it has been, how much you have changed, or what life has thrown at you. You will always be my sibling.
87. I love you. I may not always show it, I may not always tell you, but deep down in my heart, I know that I want no sibling else in my life except you.
88. Missing you every day, but especially today. I can’t wait to see you again.
89. I will always be the sister that has your back and the first one to make you laugh.
90. There is no better friend than a sister.
91. You may be miles away, but you’re still close to my heart.
92. They may not be able to be in the same room, but siblings will always be close at heart.
93. when you miss me, look up at the stars. Our family is connected by love, no matter where we are.
94. No distance is too far for good siblings.
95. The love between a brother and sister is special, it’s heart-warming, and it’s unique.
96. I’m so thankful you are still my sister even though we are so far away. I love you with all of my heart.
97. Though miles may lie between us, we’re never far apart, for friendship doesn’t count the miles; it’s measured by the heart.
98. Always remember that I have a piece of my heart with you no matter where you are or what we’re doing.
99. A sister may be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves – a special kind of double.
100. I don’t know what I did to have a brother like you. You make every day of my life so beautiful. Thanks for being there for me, brother.
I hope these long distance brother and sister quotes up there strengthen the bond between you and your siblings. Kindly drop your comments below, so I can know how they made you feel. Thank you.