Love can be described as the feeling of being in harmony with someone or something, or an intense feeling of deep affection. It can also be described as a force acting within nature that brings together all living things, including humans, in this world and beyond it. Butterflies are symbols of transformation and metamorphosis. They can be a metaphor for change or renewal, new beginnings or rebirth.
Butterflies are often associated with love because they mate for life, which suggests loyalty and devotion in human relationships as well. There are many symbols of love, and one of the most popular is a butterfly. The butterfly symbolizes the soul, rebirth, change and hope.
Butterflies also represent beauty, lightness and freedom. The act of falling in love can be compared to a butterfly emerging from its cocoon. At that moment, it is transformed into an amazing creature of light and colour, with wings that allow it to fly.
When you love someone, you want them to be happy; you want to make them feel good about themselves and their life. If you have ever had a butterfly land on your hand, it feels like it is taking a rest from flying around. This is because butterflies are always looking for food and water in order to survive. When they find something that satisfies their needs, they land on it so that they can eat or drink without having to worry about moving around too much. This is how love works too.
Love is not an emotion, but rather an attitude that can be developed through practice and patience. Below is a collection of love is like a butterfly quotes that describe the likeness of love and a butterfly.
Love Is Like a Butterfly Quotes
Like a butterfly, love can be beautiful, delicate and vibrant. In the beginning, love arrives suddenly and without warning, effortlessly drawing you into its magic. It can lift you up on wings so soft you barely feel them; your eyes are closed as if you’re sleeping.
1. Love is like a butterfly, delicate and beautiful. When you love someone, you need to hold on tight and not let your feelings go otherwise, they will fly away.
2. Love is a butterfly and your heart is the flower. Set to fly together in the breeze, they are a beautiful sight to see.
3. Love is like a butterfly, it causes you to fly through beautiful summer days with the wind on your face, tickling your nose.
4. Love is like a butterfly, it will never stay in the same place for long. Love’s beauty cannot be captured or contained, instead, it is enjoyed on the wings of freedom.
5. It means to fly. It’s bright, free, and beautiful. It can be more than just a small thing in your life. Love is like a butterfly because it can change your life completely.
6. A butterfly is a playful and beautiful creature. It can be gentle or strong, and it moves from one place to another without any apparent reason, just like love. If you are sensitive to its beauty, then perhaps you are loved by someone.
7. Sometimes when you look, it is there; sometimes when you don’t, it flies away. The butterfly symbolizes a free soul and just as a butterfly flutters from flower to flower, your love will flutter from one person to another until it finds its home.
8. Love is like a butterfly. It comes to you when you least expect it, stays with you when you need it the most, and then one day it flies away. But no matter how far it goes, love will always keep returning to you.
9. Love is like a butterfly, it emerges from its cocoon and flits around until it finds the one to share its life with
10. Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it wants to. It doesn’t need someone to keep it captive. Love isn’t an eternal sin; it’s just an emotion that you have to handle with care. The heart is not a toy and the rules of love don’t apply if it gets broken.
11. Love is like a butterfly, when you chase it is more beautiful but when you let it come to you by itself, it will be more comfortable with you.
12. Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes. When you love somebody, your heart opens up for them and you can’t help but feel the passion of your life spreading through you like wildfire.
13. Love is like a butterfly and it has to fly. If you try to catch it, then it won’t be free. If you chase after it, so will others. Your one chance lies in the decision to let love go in its own direction, at its own speed, for its own reasons. When you are guided by pure intent, love will return to you and stay with you forever.
14. Love is like a butterfly, the more you chase it the more it eludes you. And when you least expect it, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder. And all that’s left to do is smile because no other feeling in the world can do as much good as love.
15. Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes. Love is like a butterfly because if you try to catch this butterfly it will disappear from your sight as soon as you put your hands on him.
16. Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes. It has no schedule, no timetable and no regrets for the past.
17. Like a butterfly, love can be as fleeting and as beautiful. Yet the memories of your first kiss, the joy of holding hands at midnight, and the magic of sharing a special moment will be with you forever.
18. Love is like a butterfly, the more you chase it the more it evades your grasp. All the while it is flittering around you and landing on a flower nearby. If you love truly, then you will never have to chase after anything or anyone in your life. When love finds you, hold onto it with everything that you have and cherish your time together because it is too hard to find real love in this world.
19. Love is like a butterfly because they both share the same feelings. They’re free to fly around and do whatever they want to do at their will, but sometimes their wings are broken so they aren’t able to fly anymore and die from starvation.
20. Love is fragile, just like a butterfly. They both take millions of trials to succeed, but if they don’t succeed after all that hard work, they die and never be seen again.
21. Love is like a butterfly because when you catch it, it’s so beautiful and magical. You hold on to it, but then you lose it as soon as you hold it too tight. It can be gone in an instant.
22. Love is like a butterfly, when it lands on you, you may not notice at first. But eventually, its fluttering wings will bring you warmth and joy.
23. Love is like a butterfly. The more you chase it, the more it will elude you. But if you just let it fly, it will come to you when the time is right.
24. The world is full of colour, it is love that makes the colours beautiful. Though the heartbreak with pain, still love knows no end. Love has wings and it flies away from your hand when you try to hold it tight.
25. Love is like a butterfly; it is delicate and beautiful. You can not catch it unless you love it, and also without the freedom to fly freely. Love is like a butterfly, when you love you can be as clumsy as a child, but when you are in love, you feel more secure and proud.
26. The wings of a butterfly flap when it is afraid, not when it is happy. Love is like a butterfly; it has to flutter its wings to get out its fears and worries, not move towards them.
27. You may think that it’s just a simple proverb, but if you see how a butterfly flies high in the sky, it is actually telling us that love is free and doesn’t have any limitations.
28. The butterfly is one of the most colourful and vibrant insects on earth. It represents many positive things, such as new life, growth, dreams, and freedom. These characteristics make it a perfect symbol of love.
29. Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it wants and you cannot control it but there are moments when you feel like a fly, chasing love around.
30. Don’t try to catch it. Instead, let it fly into your heart because this is the only way to keep love in your life. Love is like a butterfly: The more you chase it, the further it flies away.
31. A butterfly expresses free and active love, which means that love can also be gentle and caring. Love is like a beautiful butterfly in the sunlight, and butterflies are often associated with hope and joy, as well as love.
32. A butterfly is a beautiful, delicate creature that flies high above the earth and tirelessly searches for the best blooms. Its wings are mesmerizing to watch as they blur our vision with their movement. When love arrives, it brings us together and continues to fill our hearts with joy.
33. Love is like a butterfly, it’s delicate and beautiful. It can be unpredictable, but it will always be amazing when you find the right one.
34. Love is like a butterfly, fragile and beautiful. It flies away whenever it feels threatened, yet remains close enough to be found.
35. Love is like a butterfly. When it goes into your chest, it makes you feel warm and happy inside. It makes you see things in a new way and opens up your heart.
36. Love is gentle and beautiful. Like a butterfly, it is playful and free. Love lifts us up above the ordinary, giving meaning to our world.
37. Love is like a butterfly, its fragile wings hide a very complex structure which gives it the power to fly in the wind and make us feel alive.
38. Love is like a butterfly, it goes where ever it pleases. It flies to you when you are ready for it, but if you are not ready for it, then it will fly away.
39. Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it pleases, and it pleases wherever it goes. It can light in the trees and then come floating down to rest on your shirt or your collar on its way somewhere else. And if you happen to make her feel at home, she might very well stay with you for a while.
40. Love is like a butterfly itself, it can’t be held because it brings joy when it’s freedom. Love makes us feel weird and that feeling of being air-headed is fun. It is incredible and wonderful but it can fly away at any time without notice.
41. Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes. Love is like a butterfly not because it is fragile and soft but because it can flutter its wings at a moment’s notice and go anywhere in the world.
42. There is something beautiful about a butterfly. When it lands on your hand, there is something magical about it. The beauty of the butterfly is something that no one can truly explain. To the fairy tale mind of a child, it may only mean one thing: Love is like a butterfly.
43. Like a butterfly, love is beautiful but it is also delicate. When you love someone, you’ll always be there for them, no matter what happens. We are in the best of hands when we are with someone who loves us back.
44. Love is a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it lands. That’s why butterflies are so cute because they’re unpredictable… Just like love!
45. Love is like a butterfly that comes to you when you least expect it, and stays with you as long as no one else can see it.
46. Love is like a butterfly, free as it flies; but once the butterfly lands, it can never fly again. So let’s remember that it is okay to love and be loved.
47. Love is like a butterfly, it flits from one flower to the next. It lands on the one that is most beautiful and then flies off again to look for another one.
48. Love is like a butterfly: It is beautiful, delicate, and free. A butterfly has a short life span yet it is able to make the most of every second. In contrast, love grows and develops with time. Just as a butterfly needs to take flight on its own, your love will flourish when you both are free to share your feelings with each other.
49. Love is like a butterfly that you should not chase. Let it flutter around you and stay away from it. If it comes to rest on your shoulder, don’t scare it away.
50. Love is like a butterfly. It arrives unexpectedly, then lingers and flits around, filling you with warmth. It dances gracefully in our eyes—and if we’re lucky, it touches our hearts too.
51. Love is like a butterfly. It starts with a flutter in your stomach, then it makes its way around the room making small hasty movements and finally it lands on you gently.
52. Love is like a butterfly – it goes wherever it pleases and remains free. In the same way, we can love many people in our life. But when a person finds the right one, love becomes like a butterfly. It settles on that person and makes that relationship free and beautiful.
53. Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes. But if you show too much interest in a butterfly, it will fly away from you.
54. Love is like a butterfly, it flies at the speed of light. It has no boundaries or preconceived notions of how your love should be. Just wait around and a butterfly will find you. And when they do, you won’t want to let them go.
55. Love is like a butterfly, it is easily disturbed. But love also has wings and can fly with the wind. Love makes you feel special, it makes you feel wanted, needed and loved. It is like a butterfly because no matter how many times it gets hurt or battered; it always finds its way back to you.
56. It goes where it pleases, and makes no conditions. Love is like a butterfly; its beauty is more than skin deep. It flutters through the air until it finds just the right one to be loved by. Love has no boundaries, love understands, and love is unselfish and kind and pure.
57. Love is like a butterfly, it goes where you want it to go. You can’t set out to find love, but when that special person comes into your life you should hold on tight and never let go.
58. Love Is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes. Love is one thing that we cannot control in life and if we want to experience it, we will have to accept the fact that at times it will not be the same person that we love now because of various reasons like distance and time.
59. Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it pleases and it pleases where it likes. It moves from beginning to end with ease creating its own path. No matter the season, it always comes back around in full bloom.
60. Love is like a butterfly, it can never stay in one place very long. Though it may experience moments of stillness before taking flight, once released, love will always go on.
61. The love that you have for another person is like the butterfly. It can be a beautiful, bright and noticeable creature, but at the same time, it is delicate and fragile.
62. A butterfly is pretty and colourful, but its wings are too small to stay on the ground. It has to fly high into the sky and see what it can see. If we want to catch love, we must follow love wherever it goes: up or down, right or left.
63. Like a butterfly, love comes, goes and returns in many different ways. It can be tender, it can be hard. It may fly away at any moment, but is always there when you need it the most.
64. Love is like a butterfly, soft and free. It chooses its own path, finds the beauty in everything and is fluttering around you this very moment.
65. Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes. It is like a butterfly flying over valleys, flowers, trees and clouds.
66. Life is like a butterfly, it’s here and then it flies away. You feel it flutter in your heart, but when you try to hold it still, it flies away.
67. You can’t totally control love, it just happens. Like a butterfly, it flutters in and you can’t always predict where it’s going to land. You’ll never be able to pin a butterfly down and throw some glass over it so you can take it with you, but if you watch closely when it flies by, you can see that there’s an endless stream of beauty inside of everyone.
68. Love is like a butterfly that cannot be captured. It flies and flies when you think it’s going to land, then surprises you with a new colour from its wings.
69. Love can be described as the most incredible feeling in the world. It is like a butterfly, it comes and goes, sometimes it lasts forever, and other times it doesn’t. Whether or not we succeed at avoiding sadness and bitterness, they will always be with us.
70. Love is like a butterfly, soft and gentle. In the beginning, it’s not the destination but the journey. If you love what you do, you’ll never have to work another day in your life. Love means having someone special to share things with because life is too short to be alone.
71. Love is like a butterfly, It is beautiful and delicate. Love has wings to lift you above the storm clouds. Love is never gone for long, no matter how great of a distance it may seem.
72. Love is like a butterfly: it goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes. It stays in your heart forever, no matter what.
73. Love is like a butterfly. It’s soft, gentle and beautiful. And it spreads its wings to give you an experience of true happiness.
74. Love is like a butterfly: it goes where you least expect it, shows up when you least expect it, and always comes with a beautiful smile on its face that makes all your troubles disappear.
75. Butterflies fly of their own free will. They can come and go as they please, but they always come back when you need them the most. Love is like a butterfly; it goes where it pleases, but never leaves your heart.
76. Love is like a butterfly, if you chase it, it will fly away. But if you turn around and let it come to you, the love of your life will find his way into your arms.
77. Love is like a butterfly. It settles upon you when you least expect it. But if you care for and nurture it with trust and respect, it will grow into a truly beautiful thing.
78. Because love is like a butterfly. It goes from flower to flower, from person to person, and even if you catch it, it’s already gone. Love is beautiful, delicate and fragile.
79. Love is like a butterfly, the more you chase it, the more it flies away. Let it land on your shoulder and enjoy its company.
80. Love is like a butterfly, it follows you wherever you go. It is like the air we breathe that makes us alive. Love is beautiful and should be treated carefully and with great respect.
81. Love is like a butterfly, if you catch it and hold on to it forever, it will fly away. The most precious things in life cannot be seen or touched.
82. You can’t capture love. You can’t cage it. You can’t collect it and put it in a box. And if you try, it will only flutter away to find a place where it can fly freely for its own pleasure, like a butterfly.
83. The butterfly is able to change its colours and shapes, just like the love in people’s hearts. The butterfly will attract more butterflies when it enjoys the air of freedom while flying around, just like you can attract more people if you are happy with yourself and also share your happiness with others.
84. When a person feels the pull of powerful emotion, like love, it’s hard to look away. We have been inspired by the beauty of butterflies for centuries because like love, they never fail to enchant us.
85. A butterfly flutters in the wind flies high and low, and then for no reason at all, it lands on you. When love finds you, it’s a special thing.
86. Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes. When you find love, you can’t help but wonder if butterflies have anything to do with it. Let this unique print serve as a reminder of the beauty life has to offer and the joys within it!
87. Love is unstoppable, like a butterfly. It doesn’t care about the obstacles it encounters or the changes that happen along the way. It only wants to experience new things and explore life. And when you find someone who loves you just as much as your butterfly, hold onto them with all of your might so they won’t go flying away.
88. Love is like a butterfly. It doesn’t mean to hurt, but it still hurts. It is easy to catch and impossible to hold, though you want to grip it tightly in your hand, causing you to think it’s too beautiful and delicate to fly away.
89. Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and you can’t catch it. But remember, love is when two people are very close to each other, even with a huge distance between them, because of their strong bond(s) for each other. Love is one-of-a-kind. Like a butterfly.
90. Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it pleases, it fits with another and in the end, if you’ve loved right and cared for it, you’ll help see it off to a happy place. Love is beautiful, but not easy and you have to love yourself first before you can truly love someone else. That’s what makes life worth living.
91. Love is like a butterfly. When a man loves his true love, he will do anything for her. He will let her be herself and if that means she has to be a butterfly he will let her be one so that one day she may come back to him as a woman because that is what love is all about – being patient, kind and understanding.
92. Love is like a butterfly. She visits you when you least expect it, respects your personal space, and disappears just as quickly as she arrived. Love doesn’t need to be caged in order for you to keep it forever.
93. Love is like a butterfly, if you chase it, it will surely fly away. The trick is not to chase after it, but to gently allow it to alight on your hand and then just enjoy its company.
94. It is said that love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases, it is unpredictable and people often chase after it but never know where it might land next. Love is a beautiful feeling but also cruel at times. Just like how a butterfly can fly away from you at any moment.
95. Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases. When you try to catch it, it will fly away from you. It is only when no one is looking that you can catch and hold the true meaning of love.
96. Love is like a butterfly – its beauty is beyond words. It comes out of nowhere, flutters past you and disappears. It’s so rare, yet so beautiful.
97. Love is like a butterfly, it flies with ease and grace through the air. But like any other butterfly, love easily fades away in time. But not on a windy dull day they’re there forever.
98. Love is like a butterfly. It can be sensed, felt and remembered but often so quickly that you do not realize it was there until it flies away. When it settles in your soul everything is right with the world, when it leaves your heart aches for more. Love is like a butterfly!
99. Love is like a butterfly, the more you chase it, the more it flies away. But if you don’t chase it, it will come and sit on your shoulder.
100. Love is like a butterfly. It starts off small and delicate, only to become something beautiful and large. I would like to experience this feeling of love with someone who loves me just as much as I love them.
101. Love is like a butterfly. It flies away when you try to hold it. You may think that you have caught it, but it finds butterflies in every other hand, and you wonder if the beautiful creature will ever be yours.
102. Love is like a butterfly, the more you chase it the more it eludes you, but if you turn your attention to other things and don’t obsess, it comes and sits softly on your shoulder.
103. Love is like a butterfly. It comes to you when it wants to, not when you want it to. And then it spreads its wings and flies away again. And no matter how hard you try, you can never catch it.
104. Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes. If you chase after love, if you try to capture it, if you hold on tight and treat it with care, love will fly away from you forever. And when it does, the pain of loss will be great.
Hey there. Thank you for going through the collection of love is like a butterfly quotes. I hope you were able to learn something new. Kindly make sure you leave a comment and share the post with others.