In the military, integrity is a word often used by leaders and moral instructors in an effort to get soldiers to do the right thing. Integrity is at the heart of everything performed by military members. It doesn’t just mean doing one’s duty and completing what is required, it means striving to live by a higher standard that others may follow. Without integrity, the military fails itself and the people inside and outside the military are affected.
The integrity of the service members is key to the strength of the military and, integrity is not something that can be bought. Integrity in the military begins with being responsible for one’s actions. The men and women who wear the army’s uniform are entrusted with tremendous power, and they need to be held accountable for how they wield it.
Every military personnel knows that ready obedience to every order is the first cardinal lesson of discipline. Military duty is not only quite as sacred as a religious duty, it is even more constant. It leaves fewer days for pleasure, and demands not only greater outward conformity to rule, but demands inner harmony with an order, and prompt obedience to orders.
This lovely and motivating collection of military integrity quotes will aid in providing insightful information and admiration for the military service’s integrity.
Military Integrity Quotes
As a military officer, level of a high standard is maintained. Integrity, honesty and professionalism are critical to success as a military officer. The decisions make every day, and how others are treated, will serve as an example for others. Be proud of your integrity, your character is your greatest asset in the military.
1. Loyalty and integrity are key traits that all military members should possess. They have been built into the character of soldiers through time, and have never gone out of fashion.
2. An army is a team. Lives and thrives on trust built from integrity. Without trust, without confidence in the loyalty of each other, we cannot fight.
3. As a military officer, mission accomplishment is placed above personal accomplishment. Military integrity means a lot, it has to do with abiding by truth and integrity.
4. The military has the highest percentage of the integrity of any profession in the world. If you want to learn about integrity, join the military.
5. The integrity of a military unit is the quality of trustworthiness and moral strength possessed by the members of that unit.
6. The best thing about working in the military is integrity. Even if we’re not getting paid, we know that our job is important.
7. Nothing is more important than integrity. Every soldier must act and abide by integrity. Military integrity is critical in every soldier’s actions.
8. Be proud of your service to our country. We’re proud to support you and the men and women of our armed forces. We are proud of your integrity.
9. The greatest generation fought a war and then built the strongest economy in history, sacrificed, so we could thrive. It was done with integrity. It’s military integrity.
10. We travel the world, fight in wars and risk our lives to protect our country. We do it all because we’re committed to something bigger than ourselves. We call it integrity. It’s military integrity.
11. Heroes aren’t just people who go off to war. Heroes are people who do what’s right, even when no one is watching. Heroes are men and women of integrity. Men and women who abide by the military integrity.
12. I tell the new recruits that I don’t care what they did before they joined the army. All I care about is how they do their job from now on, and they must act with the utmost integrity.
13. It’s really cool being a soldier. It’s more worthy and classy being a soldier or integrity. A soldier who abides by military integrity.
14. military always do the right thing, even if it gets them in trouble. Integrity is the most important thing in life. Military integrity is key.
15. Dear military officer, always try to be the best person you can be. Lead by example, and your men will follow you. Make all your dealings in integrity and utmost respect for the military, and your men will follow suit.
16. Dear military officer, always try to get your soldiers to keep their word. It’s the only way we will ever have any integrity. It’s the only way military integrity can be preserved.
17. I feel like I have a lot of integrity. I mean, I have never cheated on a test or stolen anything. But sometimes I wonder if my integrity is a little too high.
18. Dear soldiers, you are the best this country has to offer. You will be asked to do things that you may not like. But, you must do them because it is your duty to your country. But in all that you do, act in utmost integrity.
19. Integrity is key in the military. Integrity guides the decisions of officers and gives them the confidence to make the right choices even when they are difficult to make.
20. The military is a place of integrity. It doesn’t matter if you are a private or a general, we all have to be held accountable for our actions.
21. Military integrity is the value of trustworthiness and honesty.
22. Military integrity is a commitment to the highest standards of personal and professional conduct.
23. Integrity builds trust and this is a better safeguard of the military than distrust.
24. Great military leaders are those who keep their word even though it is easier to say nothing.
25. In the military, it is important to make decisions be true to ourselves. Integrity is our foundation.
26. I am a soldier, I have taken an oath to defend this country. I will not lie, cheat or steal. I will not trade my integrity.
27. If you want to be a good soldier, you have to be a good person first. A good soldier is a person of integrity.
28. Integrity is the most important thing in the military. You can’t be a good soldier if you don’t have integrity.
29. Dear new recruits, as you begin to experience the military, live and act by integrity and patriotism. You may not know what’s coming ahead, but these will make you men of honour.
30. In the military, it’s important to be honest and sincere. You may never realize how hard it is to be both of these things at first. But even when it proves most difficult, abide by integrity.
31. I am so proud of my son for joining the military. He is going to make a great soldier. I know he will do his job with integrity.
32. My friend told me that integrity is doing the right thing when nobody is looking. Every soldier should learn that in military.
33. I’m a soldier. I’m supposed to be strong, but I can’t stop crying. I’ve never been so scared in my entire life. But in it all, I will act by integrity at all times.
34. it is important to have integrity as a military officer, it is the soul of the military
35. It feels good when I read quotes from famous generals or admirals. They always talk about integrity, but though I’m not sure they really have it, it’s very important for every military personnel to live by integrity.
36. Integrity is the most important thing in the military.
37. I’m always surprised by how much integrity people have in the military. It’s good to know that military integrity is taken as important.
38. I always knew that I wanted to serve my country in the military. I just never thought that it would be this hard. But as hard as it is, I will never compromise military integrity.
39. The first thing you need to learn as a military officer is personal integrity. You are not all about your uniforms and weapons, but your character.
40. I always thought integrity was not important. But I didn’t know what it really meant until I joined the military.
41. If you want to be a good soldier, you have to be a good person. You have to uphold military integrity.
42. The army is not what I expected. The food is better, but the work is harder. But above all integrity is key in the military.
43. I was taught to always tell the truth in the army. And even when it’s not easy, it’s something I’ve always done.
44. Soldiers have to think about what they do, and why they do it, holding themselves to a higher expectation of integrity.
45. As a soldier, I was never the type to follow orders without giving thought to the consequences. I always believed that I’d do what was right, no matter the cost. Military integrity was paramount to me.
46. I never thought I’d be in the military, but since I joined, I have upheld the standards expected of me with the utmost integrity.
47. I always feel like I’m being watched in the military. I’m always spurred to deliver my duties with integrity.
48. Integrity is the most important thing you can have in the military. It’s more important than courage or intelligence. It’s the basis of your identity.
49.Integrity is the most important thing any soldier can have in the army. As a member of the military, military integrity is more important than your weapons, your uniform, and even your life.
50. When an individual has integrity, he or she possesses strong ethical values and a sense of right and wrong. Military service is a unique profession where integrity is required in every aspect of military life.
I hope you enjoyed and have selected your choice from these wonderful military integrity quotes. Please, kindly comment and share with your family and friends.