As a military spouse, you are courageous, because you have to move every few years. You have to adjust to new schools, new neighborhoods, and new friends. You must learn to make new friends which are not easy when you are constantly moving around the country. If a military spouse loses their spouse, they have a tough time re-igniting themselves with a relationship or having children.
Being married to someone in the military is never easy. There are many sacrifices that the spouses make while they are away, and most of the time they don’t even realize it. Whether you’ve been married to your military spouse for one year or ten years, you should never be afraid to show them how much you appreciate them. Saying thank you is not enough!
Military spouses are not people who are often spoken of. But today, there’s a day honoring them. Military Spouse Appreciation Day is a yearly celebration, and what better way to celebrate than with some heartfelt and supportive quotes delivered through your inbox.
Military spouses are partners to service members and veterans who provide them with essential moral support and assistance. They ensure their significant others are safe and secure, no matter where in the world they may be deployed. It is for this reason that Congress proclaimed that every year on this day, there would be a special tribute to show how important military spouses are to everyone serving in the armed forces.
While military life is rewarding and exciting for soldiers, their spouses have to endure many hardships during their time of service. Military spouses move regularly, to new homes and communities. This can be stressful for every family member and disruptive to the children who accompany them. While an army spouse’s love for his or her soldier can have a calming influence on everyone, there are moments when the stress of almost constant change may get to be too much.
Military partners in long-distance relationships become soldiers in their own right. They battle loneliness, uncertainty, and fear. There are very real ways that they sacrifice to support our fighting forces. And while there is no way to truly say thank you, these military spouse appreciation day quotes can help demonstrate your gratitude as well as encourage them more.
Military Spouse Appreciation Day Quotes
I know that you are doing an amazing job supporting your spouse and I just want to thank you for everything you do. This is to wish you a Happy Military Spouse Appreciation Day. I hope that you know how much your sacrifices are worth and how much we appreciate you. Thank you
1. Today is a special day. We want you to know how much we appreciate all the sacrifices you’ve made. Thank you for giving your all, every day. Happy military spouse appreciation Day!
2. You are a military spouse, and I am proud of you. Today is your day. I see you and everything you do for our family and your country. Thank you for your service.
3. You are one of the most amazing women I know. Military life is tough, but you’re always there for me. You’re my rock, and I love you so much.
4. We honour you today, not only as military spouses but also as the mothers and fathers of our children. We stand on their shoulders, and we will forever be indebted to them.
5. Thank you for supporting the daily moves and the constant change of bases. Thank you for always scheduling your life around your husband’s. Thank you for being not just a spouse but also a parent.
6. I want you to know how much I appreciate all you have done for me. You have always been there, even when I didn’t ask or expect it, and that has made a real difference in my life.
7. I thank you for your devotion to our beloved country, for the sacrifices you make for us every day, and for allowing us to live in a nation that is as great as ours.
8. let us remember the sacrifices spouses make for our country. They are often unseen but always appreciated.
9. Thank you for all that you do. You are very strong and have a great ability to be there for us and always help us out. I am very lucky to be with you.
10. I cannot imagine what my life would be like without you by my side or how difficult it must be for you to live far from home. I love you, and thank you for being in my life.
11. I’m proud of all you’ve done for this country and me. You’re strong, confident, and motivated. I’m lucky to have you in my life.
12. Thank you for taking on the role of a to serve the country. It isn’t always easy, but I am glad that you are there every day, making sure I don’t lose myself in all of it.
13. You ground me and help me to remember what is important in life. Thank you for being so supportive.
14. I know the military lifestyle is tough and I am very happy I have you by my side. Thank you for everything you do to make our home happy.
15. Whenever we move, you ensure everything is organized and ready for us to get there. I appreciate you a lot.
16. Thank you for all you do. You are the biggest support, and I appreciate your sacrifices to keep our family going. I couldn’t do this without you. I love you!
17. I would like to thank you for your words and support. It is not easy when your loved one is in the military. You do so much to make our home a happy home, and for that, I am honoured to call you my wife.
18. Your patience with me when I have had a bad day or time at work is greatly appreciated. I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you, my loving wife.
19. I just wanted to let you know how grateful I am. You are always so supportive and kind, but nobody is more supportive than you.
20. You make our home a happy one. You’ve been so great at getting us settled in when we move house; it’s hard to imagine what life would be like if someone else was in charge of that!
21. We are proud of you for your sacrifices for our service members. We thank you for your support and for caring for your loved ones when our service members are away in the line of duty.
22. Thank you for being such a supportive wife to our family. You are the glue that holds us together. Thank you for keeping our home organized and ready for us to succeed.
23. Without your love and patience, many of our challenges would not have been solved in a timely fashion. We appreciate you so much!
24. Thank you for all of your support. I couldn’t have done it without you. You’ve always been there for me, and I am so grateful to have you by my side. You are an amazing woman.
25. Thank you for all the hard work you do. I know it’s not easy fitting everything in, but I wanted you to know how much I appreciate it. You are so supportive, and I would be lost without you.
26. You have been wonderful through these difficult times and have shown me how strong you are. Thanks for being here for me no matter what.
27. Thank you for being kind, caring, and loving. You give me comfort when I’m feeling down and hope when I don’t think things will work out. Your selflessness makes you an amazing person and partner.
28. Thank you for all that you do. I am blessed to have you by my side and proud of your service to our country. Stay strong, stay safe, and thank you for helping me through the tough times.
29. Thank you for all the hard work, support, and dedication that you show. Thank you for handling all the stress, so I don’t have to.
30. I would not be able to be out here in Iraq if it were not for your selflessness. You are a great spouse to me.
31. Thank you for your endless support and understanding. I know it’s not that easy to fully understand soldiers’ lives and how hard it is for them to be away in harm’s way.
32. It means a lot to me that you care about my well-being and pay attention to my daily needs at home. I feel lucky to have met such a wonderful person like you.
33. As a military spouse, it is an often thankless job but an important one nonetheless. Thank you for being there and supporting our troops.
34. Thank you for being the best spouse. You are a great blessing in my life, and I just want to let you know I appreciate you.
35. Thank you for all the things you do. I know it is not easy to raise the kids while I’m away and they are far from me.
36. It’s comforting to know that I can leave and that everything will be okay when I return home. Thank you so much.
37. It is good to know that you are in a good place when I am away from the house. You are the one who keeps us all together, and you keep us safe from the outside world.
38. When I come home, I want to feel like I can leave and not be worried about what is going on back home. Thank you for making that happen.
39. Thank you so much for keeping things together while I’m away. The kids can be a handful sometimes, but you always do an amazing job. Thank you for all the things you do
40. My kids love you so much. They’ve been asking to come to visit, but I can’t let them go. It’s so hard to leave them when they need me, but I’m so glad they have you while I’m away.
41. It helps a lot when my job gets me away from home for long assignments. I want you to know how much I appreciate everything you do to make it possible for me to go.
42. Thank you for your sacrifices, giving us a comfortable life, especially for being patient and understanding even when there is no food in the fridge to eat.
43. I want you to know how grateful I am for your actions. The sacrifice you made means a lot to me, the kids, and everyone else who sees your example. Thank you for showing them what love is.
44. Thank you for all of your hard work. I couldn’t do it without you.
45. Effort, leadership, strength, and luck. From the bottom of my heart, I say thank you for your amazing abilities and tenacity.
46. You’re the one who cares. I’m so happy to be on this journey with you, through good times and bad, to new places and familiar ones.
47. You have inspired me and will continue to inspire me until the day we get back together. I am so grateful
48. I can’t thank you enough for your hard work. Whether it is a training session at the end of a long day or our life’s goal, you’re always there to motivate me.
49. I know how difficult life is, and I owe it to you. I appreciate all your efforts, and I love you.
50. Thank you for being my rock. I know that you sacrificed a lot for me, and I couldn’t be in this relationship without you by my side.
51. I know it can be hard sometimes, but thank you for being here and making me the happiest man alive, despite my job.
52. You’ve given so much for our country. We want to let you know how much we appreciate everything you’ve sacrificed and done for us.
53. Thank you for being so understanding and supportive. I know we joined the military for different reasons, but in the end, it is obvious that we are stronger together than weaker apart.
54. I appreciate you so much. Your support means the world to me, and it is a blessing to be in this relationship with you.
55. You are a true leader. Thank you for all the things you do for our country and us. The sacrifices you make every day as a leader, friend, spouse, and parent make me so proud to be with you.
56. Thank you for all that you do! Your sacrifices and services mean so much to my family and me. I appreciate you more than you know!
57. Thank you for supporting the nation and serving your community daily. We are grateful that you have decided to be with us and cannot fully express our love for what you do.
58. Thank you for your patience with me when I’ve had a bad day or time at work. You are an amazing woman.
59. Thank you for your support. I love how you step up at a moment’s notice to do something for our family or the kids. I’m so proud of everything you do.
60. I’ve been working in the same field for a long time, watching people come and go, but you have been there from day one.
61. Thanks for sticking by my side as I work to give our family a better life and protect our nation. I appreciate all that you do for me.
62. Thank you for sticking by my side as I work to give our family a better life. I appreciate all that you do for me.
63. I’ve always got people in and out of my life, but you have been there from day one. You make it all so simple and sweet.
64. Thanks for sticking by my side as I work to give our family a better life. I appreciate all that you do for me.
65. Thanks for sticking by me through all of my struggles.
66. I know it’s been hard watching me work hard to give our family a better life, but you’ve always been there for me. I appreciate all you do for me and look forward to another year of growth from here.
67. I know how long you’ve been working, but you’ve always stuck by my side. I know how hard you’ve been working to help our family out.
68. I just want to let you know that I truly appreciate your efforts and couldn’t have done it without you.
69. I’ve been working hard for many years. I am grateful that you have been there from day one. I appreciate all that you do for me.
70. You have been there for me through everything, and I appreciate you more than you will ever know. Thank you for being an amazing spouse. I love you more every day.
71. I know that raising a family isn’t always easy, but you make it look like a breeze. I’d love to send you on a trip to enjoy yourself and have some fun.
72. I would not be where I am today without you, and I love you for always lending a guiding hand when I need it. I am eternally grateful to have you at my side.
73. Thank you for putting up with the life of a military family. Parents don’t let their children choose the career they have, but you made your own decision and are still supporting me wholeheartedly.
74. Thanks for being a wonderful husband and father. It means a lot to me. I know things have been hard for you, but we deal with them together.
75. Every military spouse is an independent force of nature: with focus, determination, and heart. We salute you for never shying away from the challenge of being a soldier’s spouse
76. Though it has been difficult for us to be separated during the last three years, I appreciate your sacrifices for our country and family.
77. Words can never express my gratitude for your commitment and selfless sacrifice.
78. The life you lead, both at home and abroad, is full of unique challenges that never fail to put a smile on my face.
79. Thank you for all the sacrifices you make for our family. I wouldn’t want anyone else by my side through difficult times than you.
80. Your love, trust, and full support will always ensure we make it through everything together.
81. Thank you for your service. I know all the sacrifices you make and how hard it must be to be away from me, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.
82. You give up so much to support me but know that you are appreciated every bit of the way.
83. Thank you for being a perfect wife. I know you are doing your best to try and be home all the time and do housework, but I also appreciate you so much.
84. I know some of the obstacles we face make it hard to do that, but don’t ever think that I don’t appreciate all you do. Thank you for staying by my side through this whole military adventure.
85. Thank you for your service. I appreciate everything you do, and I know it’s not easy. Whatever comes our way, we’ll handle it together.
86. Thank you for supporting me and being someone I can come home to at the end of a hard day.
87. Thank you for caring for everything, so I don’t have to worry about anything.
88. Thank you for being there for me as a mom, lover, accountant, counsellor, and friend. I couldn’t ask for more from my partner, and I’m glad you’re there with our babies.
89. Thank you for being my support and everything else I need. Thank you for taking care of me and being so selfless all of the time.
90. Thank you for balancing not just one but two full-time jobs and keeping a positive attitude. Thank you for putting up with me on days I’m stressed out.
91. Thank you for being a loyal and great partner. Because of your support when needed, I know I can always rely on you to help me out.
92. Thank you for all you do. I know I haven’t been around much, but you have been there whenever my family has been in need. Thank you so much.
93. Thank you for showing up to all the events and meetings. I know the time commitment is difficult, but I am happy you have made these sacrifices.
94. You are my greatest pillar; thank you for your constant support!
95. Thank you for being an awesome army spouse. I know being in a military family is hard, but you make it look easy.
96. You are always there for your husband and kids, making sacrifices so they can see their husband on the weekends. Everyone needs a spouse like you! Thank you for all you do!
97. Thank you for always being there for me. The military lifestyle is not easy at all, and I appreciate everything you do for me to make this marriage work.
98. I am so happy we found each other, and I know we will stick together no matter what happens or how far away I’m deployed.
99. Thank you for always being ready to go when it’s time for another change.
100. Thank you for your support and encouragement during deployments. I’m so lucky to have such a great spouse like you.
Military spouse appreciation day, It’s a day put aside to honour and thank military spouses for their support while they are away on duty. I have gathered the most beautiful military spouse appreciation day quotes to celebrate this appreciation day!
I hope you have enjoyed reading them; please, share them with your loved ones before you go.