A military wedding is extremely special and romantic. It is different from a regular wedding in many ways. The couple has to work hard and make rounds of visits to various offices for registration and other formalities. They also have to obtain special permission from the army and town authorities to carry out the traditional processions.
Like other weddings, military weddings are jubilant and meaningful occasions. But for many couples, these nuptials are about more than love and celebration. Military couples can also mark their special day as an expression of patriotism, a farewell to the single life, or even a way to honour a loved one who was killed during a tour of duty.
We all know how powerful words can be. Military wedding quotes can be a tool to help you remember what you are fighting for as well as a way to show how much pride you have in your relationship. I figured since I had so much fun locating these quotes others might enjoy them as well.
Military Wedding Quotes
We proudly honour your service, sacrifice, and love on your special day. This day belongs to you, and we’re so proud of everything you are. The love that you both share is an inspiration to everyone around you. Congratulations on holding one of the best military weddings around.
1. We sincerely thank and honour you for your service, sacrifice, and love. We salute you on your special day. Congratulations!
2. Thank you for your service. Your love is an inspiration to the people around you.
3. May the love you share always bring you courage even on the war front. Congratulations to you both.
4. Congratulations to these military personnel on their recent marriage. I wish them a long and happy life together.
5. Congrats to you both on joining the ranks of married military couples.
6. Congratulations to the bride and groom, who served their country with honour and distinction. Now, to a new duty, as husband and wife.
7. Congratulations to this couple on their wedding! May you return home safely soon and enjoy many years of happiness as a married couple.
8. Today, we not only celebrate the union of two hearts but also the love of two families who have served our great nation.
9. Congratulations! I know marriage is never easy, but it’s especially challenging when you’re serving in the armed forces.
10. Thank you for all of your service to this great country, it means so much to me and I hope you know that. I wish you both all the happiness in the world and a lifetime of love and laughter! Congratulations!
11. Thank you for taking the time to find love and get married. I am so glad that you have a family now, so you’ll never be far away anymore.
12. I know that together you will be faithful and loyal to each other. You have brought her so much happiness and I am grateful you are in her life. Congratulations to you.
13. May this marriage bring you many years of happiness and love. Even when you’re far away, may your hearts keep beating for each other.
14. On this day you enter a new union together as one and may that bond be as strong as the wings of freedom.
15. May your love for each other grow stronger every day. I wish you a lifetime of happiness and love!
16. Congratulations! I’m so happy for you! You’ve always been a tough guy and getting through the struggles in life has only made you stronger.
17. Never stop fighting for what you believe in and always lead by example. May God bless your marriage and may you have nothing but love, joy, and happiness.
18. We have you all to thank for the sacrifice and commitment you make every day to keep us safe and free. We are eternally grateful, and we promise always to stand behind you with unwavering support. Happy married life
19. Happy Wedding Day! You’re bursting with love and life, and exactly what you deserve for keeping our nations safe.
20. I’m so glad you found each other. Your life will certainly be full of love, laughter, and lots of adventure.
21. I will always appreciate what you’ve struggled for. May you stay safe and strong. Congratulations!
22. I can’t even begin to tell you how proud I am of you. You are like a rock, the one out of the thousands of others who keep our country safe from threats. I can’t thank God enough for bringing you both, together.
23. I would love to say a huge congratulations to you both on your wedding. Congrats from everyone at the army base.
24. Congratulations on your wedding! We can’t wait to celebrate with you back at the base.
25. Congratulations to this military couple on the beautiful blessing of their wedding day. We wish them a lifetime of love, happiness, and laughter.
26. Congratulations to these military couples on the next chapter of their lives together.
27. Best wishes and prayers to these military couples on the next chapter of their lives together. May strife not come into your relationship.
28. May your love be a guiding star as you begin this new chapter in your life together. Congratulations, soldier, and bride!
29. We salute you, sir! We salute you, ma’am! Throughout the years, your service and sacrifice have never gone unnoticed. Congratulations on your wedding today.
30. Today we are celebrating you both on the beginning of your new life together as husband and wife. Congrats!
31. We are so honoured that you have chosen to be married on base and have served bravely for our country.
32. You’ve earned this day, we salute you. We’re so happy to celebrate with you as you begin your life together.
33. On behalf of the Armed Forces, we say thank you to those who keep our nation safe. We wish you and your spouse a long, fruitful life.
34. Congratulations!!! Thank you for your service to our country and your commitment to each other.
35. We’re proud to serve those who serve our country and celebrate their union.
36. Thank you for serving our country. We are proud to serve you. Have a great day!
37. We are thrilled to celebrate their marriage and look forward to the next chapter in their lives.
38. Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs.! We hope your wedding day is one of the happiest days of your life and that you will always be together as sunshine and rain.
39. We know you will be the perfect husband and wife. We are proud of you both, and all your achievements. Congratulations!
40. Congrats on your wedding. We are all so excited for you both! We wish that your union is blessed with happiness, love, joy, and laughter!
41. You’ve done it! Today we are celebrating the beginning of your new life together as husband and wife.
42. With heartfelt gratitude, we salute you for your service and sacrifice to our country and also celebrate with you at your wedding.
43. Today we turn our focus to your new life together as husband and wife, as you begin a new chapter in love. Congratulations!
44. You have done so much for our country. We are so thankful that you have found each other, and we are excited to see you start this new phase in your life together. Congratulations!
45. On behalf of the 10,000 men and women in uniform stationed in this region, I’d like to congratulate you on your upcoming nuptials.
46. Today is your special day, And we have a very special mission for you and your spouse-to-be. Go forth and start your life together, with happiness, laughter, and love. We know you’ll have a wonderful time ahead! Congratulations!
47. Wishing you the most beautiful wedding day. Congratulations on your big day!
48. The best of wishes for the happiest day of your lives! All our love.
49. From the bottom of our hearts, Congratulations to the bride and groom! We wish you all the best!
50. True love can weather any storm, and that’s why your marriage will go the distance. Congratulations on your wedding!
Military wedding quotes are extremely popular these days. If you’re getting married soon, be sure to get advice on how to handle your wedding planning, marrying a military man, bridesmaid duties (including what gifts you should expect from your bridesmaids), and more. Let me know what you think of this post. Thank you and please, remember to share with your loved ones.