Love is beautiful. Loving someone is also beautiful but it’s not as sure as money. Most people live for money rather than for love. They don’t value love as much as they value money. They prefer to earn more than to fall in love and create a beautiful family.
Money is better than love. I am not going to prove this statement with a long argument, it is just obvious: when you are deprived of money, you start to care about what counts in life and do what it takes to get money. When you have money, you stop caring about anything else.
Most people don’t have that much money, even if they have a lot of love. Money allows us to create goods and services, to provide for ourselves and others while exercising the freedom inherent with being able to do whatever you want. It’s no surprise that money is better than love; I think everyone can agree. Feel free to go through these money is better than love quotes below.
Money Is Better Than Love Quotes
Money is better than love because you can’t buy love. Money is the universal language understood by all. Love comes with conditions and costs a lot of money, it can just fade away and depart from your life. Love is irrational and highly unpredictable. On the other hand, success is logical and very predictable.
1. Someone once said, money is better than love. But I’d rather cry in a BMW than laugh on the back of a bicycle.
2. Happy national financial literacy day! Don’t forget that money is better than love if you don’t have either.
3. If you are currently single, the holiday season can be a challenging time. Know that it will get better, and remember, money is better than love.
4. Some things are just better than love. Like money. It buys good health, good food, good clothes, good homes and it can even buy friends.
5. Nothing compares to the joy of giving and receiving love, but money can still make you happy.
6. There are a million reasons to fall in love. There’s only one reason to fall out of love: Money.
7. Money can’t buy happiness but it makes it possible to enjoy the things that make you truly happy.
8. Remember when love was all we needed? We’d give our hearts away with nary a thought of the exchange rate.
9. It’s never easy to handle the end of a relationship, but having a safety net for yourself will make healing easier.
10. The love of money may be the root of all evil, but wanting it is so much worse.
11. Money can’t buy you happiness, but it can buy you funnier friends.
12. Love is great, but if your significant other isn’t supportive of your money goals, then it’s time to cut them loose.
13. Treat yourself with something nice, but don’t create debt. Treat yourself with money instead it’s always better than love. Save extra and invest in yourself.
14. I didn’t know how little money it took to keep a man until I married one.
15. Money can’t buy you happiness but it can buy you a comfortable chair to put your feet up on while you cry.
16. Being in a long-distance relationship is hard.
17. It’s not the money, it’s the spending.
18. Know when to give up. There comes a point when the pain of holding on is too much.
19. It’s a good thing you love money. Because if you didn’t, you’d hate spending it on this bag.
20. Love. Compassion. Care. We all need it, but money can buy it.
21. Money may not buy happiness, but it brings a kind of comfort that most people don’t have in poorer nations.
22. Life is too short to deny yourself the things you want. And by things we mean money.
23. I want to be a person that remembers that my family will always be there for me, but money will not.
24. The more you learn about money, the better equipped you are to make it work for you.
25. Doing what you love, and having money to share it with the ones you love, is all that’s worth living for.
26. Money is better than love because you can’t buy love, but you can buy a yacht and that’s pretty damn close.
27. Love and money, we all have one or the other. The question is, which one will serve you best? Well, it’s money because it is better than love.
28. Money can’t buy love, but it can make things a whole lot easier.
29. A wise man once said I had a love once but money is better”. No matter how you feel about your ex, there’s no denying that it’s nice to be able to pay all of your bills. Even if it’s with someone else’s money.
30. Money can’t buy you love, but it can buy you a boatload of happiness.
31. Money might not buy you happiness, but it’s better to cry in a Mercedes than on a bicycle.
32. Money can’t buy you love, but it can buy you a pretty nice lifestyle.
33. Sometimes love is not enough but at least money will buy you that ice cream cone to cheer you up!
34. Love is an emotion that makes your heart skip a beat, but at least money doesn’t make you sick to your stomach.
35. Your love and friendship will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no friends.
36. I’ve been poor and I’ve been rich. Rich is better.
37. We’ve all heard those songs, but the sadness of unrequited love can’t be compared to being broke and lonely.
38. Money can’t buy me love But it can buy me a mansion and a few cars. Money is better than love.
39. Money may not be able to buy love, but it can buy you a better self.
40. You can get rich without love, but you can’t get rich without friends. Money is better than love.
41. I’ve had some problems with money, but love ain’t one. Money is better than love.
42. Breaking up is hard to do, but so is running out of money. This way you can do both at the same time.
43. Loving yourself is hard enough. Don’t let the world make it harder. Money is better than love.
44. When it comes to saving money and paying off debt, you gotta put in the work. Money is better than love.
45. Money is better than Love because you can stop loving someone, but that person can never stop loving you.
46. Money can’t buy you love, but it does bring freedom and flexibility.
47. Money can’t buy you love, but it can help you attract what matters most to you.
48. Money will never compare to the love we have for our family, but it’s important to have both.
49. Money may not buy happiness, but it’s better to cry in a Maserati than on a bicycle.
50. Money may not buy happiness, but it will pay for my therapist.
51. Money can’t buy you happiness, but it can buy you a yacht big enough to pull up right alongside it.
52. You can’t buy happiness but you can buy your way out of a very bad date. Money is better than love.
53. When you put your heart into something and it doesn’t work, it hurts so bad. You feel lost, confused, and empty.
54. Money is better than love because you can’t buy love, but you can buy money.
55. Money is better than love if you are not smart about it.
56. Money is better than love. Attitude is better than money. A positive attitude will pull you through anything!
57. Money may not buy love, but it pays for a pretty good imitation.
58. Money doesn’t buy happiness. It buys everything but.
59. Money may not buy happiness, but it can rent a hell of a love story.
60. No amount of money can buy me, love. But here’s a bit to keep the bills away while you look for it.
61. Money is better than love because you can’t buy love but you can buy me and that’s more important.
62. Money is better than love because you can always get more love. But you can’t always get more money.
63. Money is better than love because it lasts longer.
64. Money is better than love. Let’s keep it that way.
65. Money is better than love for pain management.
66. Money is the best kind of love you can find.
67. Give me money any day over love, and I’ll show you how much there is to love.
68. Love may be a force stronger than money, but money is more reliable than love.
69. It’s better to have no woman on Earth than to get a woman who costs you just as much as you make. Money is better than love.
70. It’s more expensive to be alone than to swipe right every time.
71. Money is better than the love of women, for the household of the poor is happier than the palace of the rich.
72. Money can’t buy love, but it improves your bargaining position.
73. Money is the best makeup, it can transform anything.
74. Money may not buy happiness, but it pays for vending machine candy.
75. Count your money. Never count your love.
76. Money may not buy happiness, but it buys a beachfront house and three dogs and they bring me endless joy.
77. It’s better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.
78. Money doesn’t make you happy, but neither does poverty.
79. Money doesn’t grow on trees, we need to plant our seeds now!
80. Money can’t buy love, but it can pay for the therapy to heal the damage done by looking for love in all the wrong places.
81. Money doesn’t buy happiness, but it pays for the yacht to sail around and find it.
82. Money is not everything, but it’s damn close to it.
83. Money may not buy happiness, but it helps you look for it in more places.
84. Money can’t buy you happiness, but it can buy you a comfortable chair to sit on while you’re being miserable.
85. Money is better than love, for the rich. But love is better than money for the poor.
86. Money can’t buy you love, but it can buy you a great deal of the things that love needs. Money is better than love.
87. Money doesn’t buy friends but it does attract lackeys.
88. Money isn’t everything but it sure keeps the kids in touch!
89. Money is better than love because it lasts longer and you can exchange it for goods, services, or other forms of money.
90. Money can’t buy you love, but it improves your bargaining position.
91. If you want to make money, you’d better have a lot of it to start with.
92. Money is better than love in that it multiplies, and overcomes many things.
93. Be grateful for what you have today. Money is better than love because it lasts longer.
94. Love is nice, but money is necessary.
95. Remember, money may not be able to buy love but it can darn sure rent it.
96. It’s not always about the money, but sometimes it is.
97. Money can’t buy happiness, but it can buy you an awesome pair of sunglasses.
98. You can’t buy love, but you can pay heavily for it.
99. Sometimes when we’re hurting, we feel like love is the only thing that will fix us. That’s not always the case. Money is better than love.
100. Money may not be able to buy love, but it’s a lot more reliable than advice from your people.
101. It’s too bad that money can’t buy you love, but it can make life easier.
102. Indeed, money can’t buy you love, but it can buy you all the rest.
103. Money can’t buy you love, but it can get you a very expensive push present.
104. As much as we’d love to say money can’t buy you happiness, it really can. So, maybe put a little away each month you’ll be rich in no time.
105. There will always be opportunities to invest in your future and maybe even find love along the way. Money first.
The quote above is telling us money can keep you happier than love. And if this is true, then it’s worth finding a way to earn more money. Please, share these money is better than love quotes and do not hesitate to leave your comment in the comment section.