Monday is a great day to get your workout before heading back to work Monday is the best day for exercise. It allows you to correct the mistakes you made during the weekend. Get up early Monday morning and go for a long walk. Make it count.
Monday finds us in a weekend coma, and getting us started takes an extra dose of motivation. Remember that staying active is super important for your body and mind, and you can choose from many options like yoga, pilates, boot camp or hiking! Get moving today!
Exercise on Monday helps you to have a better week. Exercise boosts your endorphins, which are good for mood and brain health. Getting your exercise moving early in the week helps you keep active for the rest of that week, so tackle it first!
So, these motivational Monday exercise quotes are here to help and encourage you. Go ahead and make use of it.
Motivational Monday Exercise Quotes
Exercise is my drug. It has become a necessity, like air or sleep. So if I had to give up one of those things, it would probably be sleep because exercise helps me wake up and face the day with confidence and purpose.
1. Mondays are meant for exercise. They’re a day to push yourself as a person and challenge yourself more than you would if you didn’t have the day off.
2. Monday is always a great day to exercise since you get to wake up before the rest of your life.
3. Never forget the virtue of a Monday morning workout.
4. Monday doesn’t need to be a reason to skip your workout. Get up and get moving, even if you have an early hour. It’s always better to be active than not.
5. Make this Monday a happy one with a little workout.
6. Sunday didn’t give you enough exercise for the week. Not to worry! Monday is here, and it’s time to.
7. Monday, we are back. This will not be the easiest fitness routine of your life, but if you stick with it and follow a healthy diet, it will pay off in the long run.
8. Monday is the day to get your sweat on. When Monday comes, make it count.
9. We can’t wait to return to the gym after a long weekend and start our day off right!
10. Monday morning motivation. Do your thing. Nothing beats a good workout.
11. No matter what happens on Monday, the weekend is yours. Use it well. This week, go big or go home.
12. Here’s to the best of Mondays. Good luck with your workouts, and keep helping others exercise too.
13. Monday has never been easier with a great routine and workout.
14. I love Mondays. I get to kick-start my week with a refreshing workout and then reflect on the past week of work and play. It’s a great way to start the day!
15. Don’t let Monday get you down. You can get in a great workout today with our new.
16. On Monday, it’s off to the gym. Workout motivation: “You only live once. If you are going to do something, go all in and don’t regret anything.
17. Mondays are tough, but they’re also the perfect excuse to walk away from the desk and get moving.
18. Mondays are for the warriors! We’re here to help make it a little easier, one healthy workout at a time.
19. The thought of you working out makes me want to exercise.
20. Monday will suck, but you can’t let it. You might feel like you’re not very fit right now, but that’s only temporary. Put your mind to work and get back into shape!
21. Get fit and stay fit. It’s never too late to get in shape. And it’s never too early to start.
22. It’s just another day of work, but it’s also the beginning of a new month and a new opportunity to get fit! Let’s get our sweat on, shall we?
23. I’m feeling it. I’m not ordering takeout. I’m getting up early and hitting the gym this Monday morning.
24. What are you waiting for? It’s the Monday after Thanksgiving, and it’s time to get out there.
25. A new day, a fresh start. It’s time to get moving and start living your best life!
26. Get your day off to a great start with these morning motivation quotes balled up and tossed into your gym bag.
27. Monday is a great day to get your workout before you head back to work. Make it count.
28. Monday: Some of us go to the gym, and some don’t. But we all know you’ll not be able to eat pizza for lunch if you don’t start that day’s workout early.
29. Get ready to sweat! Monday is here, and it’s time to get the workouts you’ve been putting off. We all know it’s the best feeling when we finish a workout and feel accomplished.
30. When you get tired of the same old exercise routine, try a new one. It’ll be more fun than you think.
31. Get fit and lean with this beginner workout routine that only takes 10 minutes.
32. Only you can make yourself stop exercising. Start off with small steps and gradually increase your activity level.
33. Work out for a healthier body, a happier mind and a better you.
34. Be the best version of yourself. Work out every day, even when you don’t feel like it.
35. Mondays are the best day to get your workout before returning to work. Make it count.
36. No excuses for not getting your workout in this Monday. Make it count.
37. Get your clean eating and workout this Monday. Make it count!
38. All work and no play make Monday a drag. Make sure you get your workouts before returning to the grind.
39. It’s a Monday. It’s time for coffee. It’s time for a workout before work. Make it count!
40. Mondays are here, and it’s time to get your workout. This is the best time to tackle a new fitness challenge or focus on your long-term goals. Don’t let Monday creep up and keep you from making good decisions. Rise and shine, eat healthy foods, and exercise to live healthier, leaner and more vibrant lives.
41. No matter your goals for today, remember—it’s a Monday, so make it count.
42. You earned it, so work out today. Let’s make Monday great again.
43. You can always start your week off with a little sweat session. It’s never too early to get your fitness in.
44. Just 5 minutes a day makes a huge difference in how you feel. Monday is the perfect time to get back on the right track!
45. A great way to start your week is by working out. It’s a great way to move your body and focus on something positive.
46. Monday is a great day to get your workout before you head back to work. Make it count and do it with class.
47. Monday is the best day to get your workout before the week starts. Make it count.
48. It’s Monday, so make it count. Get your workout in before you head back to work.
49. Packing in all the hard work is no fun on Monday. Make today your best day yet—get in your workout before you have to head back to work.
50. The day starts early, but it never ends. I say you should make this week count because Monday is when you have to go back to work. So get your workout in before the hustle and bustle!!!
51. Grab a gym bag, put on your headphones and get your workout in before returning to work. It’s Monday!
52. We all have those days when we feel like skipping the gym. But here’s a tip: When Monday comes around, make it count! No matter what, you need your workouts to be as good as they can be.
53. Monday is the new Sunday. Get a jump start on your week with a good old-fashioned sweat session.
54. Cheers to a fresh start on Monday. Make it count by working out.
55. We’re all about making Monday great again. Get your sweat on and fuel up for the rest of the week.
56. You have a full week ahead of you, so get your sweat on this Monday.
57. Make every morning count by getting your sweat on and doing something good.
58. We’re feeling a little Monday-y this week. Put in an extra sweat before the workweek; you’ll be ready to tackle it head-on.
59. Wanna get your workout in before heading back to work? Make it count.
60. It’s Monday, and time to get your workout in. Make it count!
61. Monday is a tough day. Use it to reap the benefits of your hard work by getting that workout in before heading back to the office.
62. It’s Monday! Time to get your sweat on. Make it count.
63. How do you get your work out on Mondays? Hit the gym, run laps around your office or squeeze in a quick HIIT class. Whatever it is, make this Monday count.
64. Monday is the most unproductive day of the week. Make it count. Monday’s are for you, your best workout ever.
65. It’s Monday, you’re back at the office again, and you need to get a good workout in before noon. Let’s do this!
66. This Monday is the perfect day to start your week with a bang! Be strong and get those muscles ready for the week ahead.
67. You don’t have to be a Monday morning quarterback, but you do have to get back on track. Make it work this week.
68. It’s Monday, so it’s time to get your workout in before heading back to work. Make it count.
69. There’s no time to waste when you’re on the go. Make it count and get a great workout before returning to work.
70. Make Monday a good one. Get your sweat on at the gym before you get back to work!
71. Get your sweat on, bucko. It’s Monday, and you need to get that work done—and to make it count this time, get in some quality exercise before you head back to the office.
72. Don’t let Monday’s stress get the best of you. Hit the gym before you head back to work.
73. It’s the best time of the week to hit the gym. Make it count.
74. Work hard and play hard: it’s a Monday morning. Get that workout in before you start the week.
75. Need to get your morning workout in before work? We’ve got you covered.
76. Monday, you can do it! Keep going with your fitness goals and get fit for summer.
77. Monday mornings prove that a good workout improves the rest of your week.
78. After all the weekend hustle, it’s time to re-charge and get back on the grind.
79. Monday is the start of a new week! We’re working hard to ensure you get a great workout in before heading back to work. Make it count.
80. Mondays are a great time to work out before returning to work. Make it count!
81. It’s Monday, so it’s time to get your workout in before heading back to work.
82. It’s Monday, so you’ve got to be in the mood to get your workout in. Make it count.
83. The best thing about Monday is it’s a clean slate. So start that week off right with a great workout routine and get back to the grind.
84. Monday blues? Get your workout in before you head back to work.
85. You never know when tomorrow is going to be. So, make it count today. Work hard and get your sweat on!
86. The weekend is over, so it’s time to hit the gym. Pump up your Monday with a workout that’s just as good for you as it is for your body.
87. It’s a new week, and we can’t wait to see what you get this Monday. Make it count.
88. Ready, set, go! Time for a fitness session to get your week started right.
89. Monday is the best day of the week. Exercise while you’re at it.
90. Get your Monday started with a good workout.
91. Monday is the most common day for people to stop exercising, but you don’t have to be that person.
92. I love that feeling when you get to do something physical on a Monday morning.
93. Tuesday is the first day of your week, but it’s also the day you start taking care of yourself. That starts with a good dose of exercise.
94. The only thing better than exercise is more exercise. Exercise is a great way to start the week on the right foot. Especially Monday.
95. Exercise is a great way to start the week on the right foot.
96. It’s a new week, and you deserve a fresh start. Take your fitness to the next level with Monday mornings.
97. Monday is the start of a new week; it’s time to move. The key to a healthy body is a healthy workout.
98. You only get one body, so make it the best one possible. The first step is always the hardest, but it gets easier as you go along.
99. Never let Monday get you down. It’s just a new way to exercise.
100. Monday is the most popular day of the week for working out. That’s because there’s less competition and you can do what you want that day.
101. Mondays, they’re coming. Sundays, they just flew away. But Tuesdays are here to stay…so exercise today!
102. It’s time for the Monday workout. This is what you do: Set a timer for 10 minutes, go for a brisk walk, and then repeat that same day for the next seven days.
103. “I always get a little pumped up on Mondays when I know it’s going to be another great week.
104. Sweat away the week in style with our new and improved workout gear. Mondays have never been so much fun.
105. Exercise is not just a physical activity. It’s about committing yourself to being healthy and strong.
106. Monday is the one day of the week where you can have a bad hair day, get up late and not feel like doing anything.
107. Keep moving. You’ll find that everything burns more easily if you’re moving around.
108. Monday is just a day of the week to get back on track with your workout routine. Make it stronger and fitter by increasing your weight training or running distance.
109. Monday is a great day to start a routine of cardiovascular exercise. By making it your work, you’ll feel good about yourself and be able to fit it into your schedule.
110. Monday is a new day. It’s the beginning of another week and another chance to get out of bed and move our bodies.
111. Monday exercise is good and necessary. Time spent exercising is time well spent. You will feel better both physically and mentally.
Monday is a good day to start some exercise, whether a walk, a jog or hitting the gym. Exercise can help reduce stress, boost mood, and keep your muscles toned. Check out these motivational Monday exercise quotes and healthy habit motivators if you want something to motivate you.
Please, share and do not hesitate to leave your comment in the comment section.