Working as a team from their homes usually gives a relaxed feeling and a sense of distraction because your environment is now constructed by things that can be very distracting. When the home of team members becomes their offices, it makes the team members feel more comfortable and lax because they are working from the comfort of their home.
Not everyone is accustomed to working from home, and it can be challenging for teams to stay connected when they aren’t in an office setting. Staying motivated is difficult for some who work from home. However, remote working teams can be just as successful as any other team, but it takes dedication and a lot of work. Members of the team working from home need to be motivated to work hard.
These motivational quotes for teams working from home below are the best motivational quotes you can send to anyone working from home to encourage them to keep them focused and on track to make high productivity, considering that working from home is an uncommon privilege.
Motivational Quotes for Teams Working From Home
Y’all are one and you should work as a team. Let every hand be on deck so that the work can go on without any hitch and be productive in your various departments. Y’all have made great feats as a team in the past. This would not be an exception just because you’re home so, be good. Great work, team.
1. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. Keep up the good work, everyone. You can achieve your aim.
2. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. That single step in no time will take you to the target.
3. All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them, and pursuing them is just what this job needs. Keep it up.
4. It always seems impossible until it’s done. That’s the courage.
5. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. You never can tell. One more trial may be all you need to get to the aim.
6. A champion is one who gets up when he can’t because he would have made everyone feel it is impossible.
7. “It’s not whether you get knocked down; it’s whether you get up. Getting up is more important because it simply shows you are not a failure.
8. If you get tired, learn to rest, not quit. Rest will rejuvenate you for the next line of action. So, do not quit.
9. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
10. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better at what you do is
11. You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
12. There are two kinds of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed
13. Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage, and confidence in the doing
14. If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success.
15. You don’t have to see the whole staircase. Just take the first step.
16. Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
17. You alone cannot change the world, but you can cast a stone across the water to create many ripples.
18. All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
19. I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes the fear of the impossible, which eventually becomes possible.
20. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
21. Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
22. Believe you can, and you’re halfway there. Now, go the rest of the way so we can move to other projects.
23. The secret of getting ahead is getting started. Let your motivation be the nice paycheck you’ll get at the end of the job.
24. Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.
25. We may encounter many defeats, but we must not be defeated
26. A goal is a dream with a deadline. Keep working people!
27. If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore
28. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
29. To motivate your team while they’re working from home, it’s important to make sure that you’re communicating clearly and often.
30. Teamwork makes the dream work.
31. Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is a success.
32. Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much.
33. The best teamwork comes from men who are working independently toward one goal in unison.
34. When a team outgrows individual performance and learns team confidence, excellence becomes a reality.
35. The best teamwork comes from men who are working independently toward one goal in unison
36. Everything you can imagine is real if only you’d stick together and stop acting like spoilt brats that I have to come to settle when you fight.
37. The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team.
38. Teamwork divides the task and multiplies the success.
39. He who has begun has done half the work. Dare to begin!
40. If you do what you always did, you will get what you always got. You’re doing great work – don’t let this stop.
41. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. Not that I’m implying you guys talk too much! I just know we can all be doing more!
42. It doesn’t matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. Don’t stop working hard! Even if it’s slower than usual – just keep going!
43. The secret of getting ahead is getting started. You’ve gotten started – now
44. You’re doing amazing work. You are truly inspiring. The work you do and the way you do it will make our dreams come true. And in the process, inspiring others to do the same.
45. I know this is a difficult time for everyone. But at this moment, my thoughts are with you and your families. I am so grateful for all of you who are working hard every day, making sure we keep this company running smoothly. I am proud of the work each, and every one of you is doing during these challenging times.
46. We are in this together. To all of you who are working from home: Thank you, and keep up the great work!
47. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.
48. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
49. You may only succeed if you desire succeeding; you may only fail if you do not mind failing.
50. It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.
51. When men are easy in their circumstances, they are naturally enemies to innovations.
52. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
53. Strive not to be a success but rather to be of value.
54. The most difficult thing is the decision to act. The rest is merely tenacity.
55. Stay positive, work hard, and make it happen.
56. The best teamwork comes from men who are working independently toward one goal in unison.
57. The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
58. A dream doesn’t become a reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.
59. Cooperation is the thorough conviction that nobody can get there unless everybody gets there.
60. It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
61. Alone, we can do so little; together, we can do so much.
62. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.
63. Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.
64. At the end of the day, let there be no excuses, no explanations, no regrets.
65. It doesn’t matter how many times you fail. It doesn’t matter how many times you almost get it right. No one is going to know or care about your failures, and neither should you. All you have to do is learn from them and those around you because all that matters in business are that you get it right once. Then everyone can tell you how lucky you are.
66. The price of greatness is responsibility.
67. It doesn’t matter where you are. You are nowhere compared to where you can go.
68. My mission in life is not merely to survive but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, compassion, humour and style.
69. It is never too late to be what you might have been.
70. Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal. Nothing on earth can help a man with the wrong mental attitude.
71. If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles.
72. If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission.
73. Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.
74. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Wishing is not enough; we must do it.
75. The best teams have a sense of oneness about them. They are sensitive to the thoughts and feelings of each other.
76. The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team.
77. Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.
78. The nice thing about teamwork is that you always have others on your side.
79. Always make a total effort, even when the odds are against you.
80. It’s not about perfect. It’s about effort. And when you bring that effort every single day, that’s where transformation happens. That’s how change occurs.
81. I know working as a team from home requires more concentration, but I want you to do your best.
82. Working from home is interesting, but be good and careful not to make mistakes.
83. Always put in your best and communicate well with other team members. You all are capable. Well done.
84. Teamwork is better than one head. I believe you will also kill this job like always.
85. It’s been a while since you worked from home, but I believe you know how you did it that you succeeded just like the last time.
86. Your team has always done well, and they can also do it now.
87. Be sure to meet your target team members. You are all equal to the task.
88. Team working from home has never been an issue with you all, so I am sure this is just a piece of cake.
89. Working from home doesn’t mean you can not rest, but you should be time conscious and serious. Also, obey the office rules and regulations.
90. the common vision you had for coming together should be your driving force to being productive at whatever you do as a team working from home.
91. Do not let the comfort of your home make you less productive.
92. Always ask questions whenever you are confused about anything.
93. Believe you can and you will.
94. Working from home gives a bit of comfort but do not allow it to override what you want to achieve in that set time.
95. Working remotely makes you feel relaxed.
96. You can achieve that great success even if you’re working form home. Just believe it.
97. Face your job squarely, and you will reach your goal.
98. It’s never good to be lazy even if you are working from home.
99. Always make a total effort, even when the odds are against you.
100. Strive not to be a success but rather to be of value.
I hope these quotes for team members working from home would motivate anyone you sent them to, to follow through with the goals for the office and make them focus on the big picture.
I am sure using it is a great way to check in on each other and make sure that everybody is feeling secure, encouraged and motivated. Do not forget to share and comment in the comment section provided.