Husband looking down on wife is a common problem among married couples. If you are in a marriage and have noticed that your husband is always looking down on you, it could be a sign that he does not respect you. This can be very frustrating, especially if they do it all the time.
There are many reasons why a husband might look down on his wife. They could be jealous of the other person or they may feel inferior to them. Whatever their reasons are, they should not let it get out of hand and affect your relationship with each other.
A lot of times, when a husband looks down on his wife, it might be because they don’t feel like they measure up in some way. Maybe they don’t feel as smart or good-looking as their spouse and this makes them feel inferior to them.
It’s a common sight to see a husband looking down on his wife. A man who is not happy with his marriage might look down on his wife because he feels she is not doing her job well enough. He might even get angry at her for some small mistake that she made. The more he looks down on her, the more she will feel hurt and inferior because she did not know what she did wrong.
Are you a wife in such a situation? Here are some of the best my husband puts me down quotes that will best describe how you feel.
My Husband Always Puts Me Down Quotes
My husband constantly puts me down about everything. He always acts like he knows what’s best for me and what is wrong with me. I don’t know if he does it on purpose or not, but I feel like he revels in making me feel bad about myself.
1. I’m married to a man who always puts me down. He’s very critical of everything I do and says he’s not happy with me. He also says that he’s not happy with himself because of his family, work and financial problems.
2. I know my husband thinks he’s doing best for me, but in reality, he always puts me down and it hurts.
3. I have the worst husband ever. He always puts me down and it hurts deeply.
4. My husband always puts me down. I don’t know why. He doesn’t mean it, he just does it because that’s how he is and because of how he grew up. I’m tired of trying to be the perfect wife and make him happy because he’s not happy with me.
5. My husband is always putting me down and I’m sick of it.
6. I’m always put down by my husband and it hurts so much.
7. I have been married for years, and I’m very unhappy in my marriage. I feel like I’ve lost myself over the years because I’ve tried to please him so much. But nothing makes him happy or satisfied with me or our life together.
8. I do not like it when my husband puts me down. It hurts!
9. My husband always puts me down, but he is my best friend and I love him so much.
10. I don’t know what to do when my husband puts me down. He doesn’t understand me and I don’t understand him.
11. When my husband puts me down, it hurts like hell. But I can always count on him to make me feel beautiful.
12. I can’t help but feel like I am an afterthought. My husband always puts me down, when he hasn’t even given me a chance to prove myself.
13. My husband rarely puts me down, but it hurts when he does.
14. He always puts me down, but I know he loves me.
15. I’m always trying to give him the perfect gift, but he always finds a way to make me feel bad about it.
16. I love my husband, but sometimes he can get on my last nerve. I’m okay with that though because he loves me more than anyone.
17. I’ve always been my husband’s inspiration. But it hurts when I feel like he doesn’t have time for me anymore.
18. My husband always puts me down… it hurts and I don’t know why.
19. My husband always puts me down. It hurts, but it also motivates me to work harder when I’m with him
20. My husband always puts me down, but he’s been working on himself. I really appreciate that.
21. When my husband always puts me down, I cry myself to sleep every night.
22. When your husband puts you down, it’s not just about how he does it but also how long it takes him to apologize.
23. I love my husband, but sometimes he can be so mean to me. I hope one day he will like me just the way I am.
24. My husband always puts me down, it hurts when he doesn’t appreciate me. He’s not mean. he’s just the way he is. and I don’t know how to change it. but I’m gonna keep trying.
25. My husband is always putting me down and it hurts, but I’m still in his arms and he loves me no matter what.
26. My husband always puts me down, but I love him so much.
27. I can’t stay quiet about it anymore. My husband always puts me down and I’m tired of it.
28. When I’m feeling down, my husband always puts me down. But I love him and I know he loves me more than anything.
29. I don’t know how he does it, but he always makes me feel like I’m being too serious or not serious enough. He always puts me down and it hurts.
30. When my husband puts me down, it hurts so bad. But in the end, he will always put me first and always have my back.
31. I finally realized that no matter how much I try, my husband will always put me down. But I can’t live without him.
32. I love my husband for being so supportive…But sometimes it’s hard not to feel like he puts me down.
33. He never respects my feelings and always puts me down.
34. My Husband always puts me down and it hurts. I’ll never be able to get over it.
35. I never have time for myself, because my husband is always putting me down and it hurts a lot so much.
36. I’m a good wife. But my husband always puts me down, and I can’t stop crying. I feel like he doesn’t even love me anymore. He has no idea how much I love him and how much he means to me!
37. I feel like my heart is being crushed to dust. My husband always puts me down and it hurts. What should I do?
38. He always puts me down and it hurts even though our relationship is flawed, we love each other’s flaws.
39. My husband always puts me down. It hurts and I don’t know how to help him.
40. My husband always puts me down even when I try to please him. I don’t want to feel like a doormat that someone’s always looking down on, so I need to stand up for myself.
41. I love my husband so much but he’s always putting me down, and I’m fed up with it!
42. I love my husband, but sometimes he is just way too much for me. He always puts me down and it hurts, but I still love him.
43. My husband’s need to put me down is really, really hurting my feelings.
44. He always makes me feel so bad about myself. I just want to be on his level
45. I don’t know what to do anymore, this has been going on for years now and it’s getting worse every day. I feel like I’m slowly losing myself and I’m afraid of what will happen if this continues. My husband always puts me down.
46. I love my husband very much and we have a beautiful daughter together. I know that he loves me too but he never shows it or makes it known in any way. He is always putting me down, criticizing me and making me feel bad about myself.
47. I’m married to a wonderful man who adores me, but he always puts me down.
48. My husband always puts me down and it hurts. I am always the one that is picked to do the cooking, cleaning, laundry, and all the work around the house of course… but in my eyes, he doesn’t do anything except sit on his ass watching TV all day. I am tired of being taken for granted because he thinks I’m just a silly woman who can’t handle her responsibilities.
49. I’m so sad that my husband always puts me down and it hurts because there is no way I can compete with him.
50. My husband always puts me down, but he’s been doing it for so long that I almost don’t realize it anymore. But when I do, I feel bad. I hope to just live in the moment and not think about the past or future.
I really hope you enjoyed going through these my husband always puts me down quotes, kindly comment below and share with others