Genuineness isn’t about perfection, it’s about encouraging people to be their genuine selves. It doesn’t matter how much you earn or wear. It doesn’t matter the colour of your skin or hairstyle. The only thing that matters is that you stay in everything that you do, and know that you’re worthy of respect regardless of who you are or what others think of you.
The idea of perfection is intimidating. It pushes us to measure our lives against an impossible standard, to question what we have and what we lack. But that’s not the point of life. The point is to live purposefully in a way that brings you joy, that makes someone else smile, and makes the world a better place.
Everyone wants to be loved for who they are. But when we don’t feel like we are accepted for being ourselves, it can be damaging to our self-esteem. No one is perfect, but we can always be genuine so that others know who they’re dealing with. And this doesn’t mean you have to tell everyone your darkest secrets; honesty means you are true to yourself in every way and allow yourself the freedom to show people all sides of who you are.
Below is the collection of never perfect always genuine quotes that describe the way of life of a person who practices humility, who can admit their mistakes and accept their failures, whether it be accepting an apology or giving one.
Never Perfect Always Genuine Quotes
Everyone wants to be perfect. But it’s okay to be your imperfect self. You don’t need to be perfect to be amazing. Being genuine is one of the best qualities you can have. Go forth, and be unapologetic about being yourself.
1. Be yourself, don’t fake it. Don’t worry about being perfect, be genuine and honest about who you are.
2. Be genuine, vulnerable, and honest. Always spread the word if someone did something to help you.
3. We are imperfect. We are beautiful. We live our lives with genuineness and integrity while embracing, challenging, and improving our culture.
4. Being your genuine self. Never perfect. Always authentic. That’s you, your life, and everything in between.
5. Perfect is overrated. A perfect boring person, who has no flaws and is always calm, is just not real. We’re all human, so embrace your imperfections and go out there to make it happen.
6. Be genuine and caring, be happy and don’t worry if you’re not perfect because no one is perfect always remember that it’s more important to be you than it is to be like everyone else.
7. The real you is never perfect. But let your guard down is sometimes the only way to get someone else to do the same.
8. Be yourself and be genuine. The only perfect you will ever be is authentic.
9. Every moment is an opportunity to be authentic. Every relationship is an opportunity to do better. Never perfect always genuine.
10. The secret to successful genuineness is finding the balance between being yourself and showing off your best qualities.
11. Never forget to always be yourself, your talents and your flaws. And don’t ever be afraid to be yourself around people. Be genuine.
12. Life is about the journey and not the destination. We’re never perfect, but we always do our best to be genuine.
13. You are perfect just the way you are. You are beautiful. You are happy and genuine. Even if people do not see what you have on the inside, never let that get you down because at least you know it is there.
14. We are always genuine, never perfectly perfect. Our imperfections reveal our humanity and add beauty to the world. We will be authentic but only if we are willing to be vulnerable.
15. You are not perfect. Never be afraid to make mistakes. Be genuine, show your true self, and let others know you.
16. No matter how you see yourself or what you believe, it’s always good to remember that the most important thing is being genuine. Our imperfections are what make us unique and beautiful in our way.
17. There is always room for improvement, but we do not expect perfection. Instead, we inspire the kind of positive change and growth that’s sustainable in the long run.
18. Never perfect, always genuine. A reminder that you don’t need to be perfect in life to succeed. But you do need to be honest with yourself and those around you.
19. Don’t let others define your reputation. Think beyond what others think of you because we always do things from our hearts. You’re never perfect but always genuine.
20. Genuineness is a concept that’s all about trying the best you can and being authentic about your flaws. Live up to your ideals. Be who you are – even if that means you’re flawed or imperfect.
21. Look, life is not perfect. You can try to be perfect, but it’s just not going to happen. So let’s stop trying and instead be genuine. It’s the only way we can truly appreciate the moments that make up our lives.
22. Never perfect, always genuine. This is who we are. It’s our way of life and it defines us because we’re all a little different. We like to dream, we never give up, and we’re ready for anything. No matter what tomorrow brings, stay true to yourself.
23. I am not perfect because nobody is, but I am genuine. Never shy about telling the truth, my goal is to empower and inspire you to be intentional in your life and your work.
24. Being kind, supportive, and genuine is so much more important than perfection.
25. No matter how hard we try, we will never be perfect. But we can always be genuine. As I look down at my wrist, I am reminded of the enduring nature of friendship and the comfort that comes from sharing your life with another person.
26. It’s not about being perfect. It’s about being genuine. Make every day a little better than the day before, and always be real with yourself.
27. You’re not perfect and we all have a past, but that’s what makes you who you are. Be honest, stay genuine, and celebrate all the wonderful moments in your life.
28. Be yourself. Always be kind, genuine, and open-minded, but never perfect. Never ‘try’ to be someone you are not.
29. I am never perfect, but always genuine. I am not only learning every day how to be a better writer and photographer, but I also feel blessed with the opportunity to be able to work with such wonderful people and brands that inspire me every day.
30. I am never perfect, but always genuine. I’ve made mistakes, but never let them define me. I strive for constant improvement and to put others before myself. These qualities make me who I am as a person.
31. I am not perfect. I never will be. I’m always learning, growing, and changing. What works for me today might not work for me tomorrow. But I believe in the power of being genuine, honest, and vulnerable. I believe that every day is an opportunity to live with courage, compassion, and grace.
32. I am not perfect, I will make mistakes and mess up sometimes. But I’m always trying my best and working to learn from those mistakes.
33. I am never perfect, but I try my best at everything. I am genuine, honest, and always open. This makes it easy for you to trust me and lets me create friendships with ease.
34. I may never be perfect, but I always remain genuine. In my eyes, no one is perfect, but it’s the people who can embrace their imperfections and overcome them who are truly amazing.
35. The world is full of people who are perfect on paper. I’m not one of them. I’ll never be perfect, but I will always be genuine.
36. I live my life without apologies and regrets. I am never perfect, but always genuine.
37. I am not perfect, but neither are you. But that is part of what makes me who I am. If you want someone to tell you what to do and how to be, look elsewhere. But if you want genuine and complete honesty, I’m your girl.
38. I am never perfect, but always genuine. I will never be flawless, but that’s okay. I may not go to the gym every day, but I will always work hard for you. I will never be able to say everything right all the time, but I always mean what I say and do what I mean.
39. I am never perfect, but always genuine. I do not have all the answers, but I can make an effort to try to find them with you. I believe that all things happen for a reason, and nothing lasts forever. I also believe that dreams can come true as long as we have faith in ourselves and keep pushing forward.
40. I am never perfect, but always genuine. Every day, I strive to be a little better than yesterday, a little humbler and generous, and a little more compassionate. But the truth is that, even when I falter or fall short of my best intentions, every day brings new opportunities for me to make better choices and do things differently to improve myself as a human being.
41. I take my commitments seriously, but I also expect you to live up to yours. We can’t be perfect together, but we’re perfectly matched.
42. I am never perfect, but always genuine. I am learning to be better every day. I have dreams, hopes, and plans that value me and help me grow into the person I want to be.
43. I am never perfect, but always genuine. I will try my best and make mistakes along the way. If you can’t understand my process of working towards perfection, then perhaps we aren’t on the same page.
44. I am never perfect, but always genuine. I never tried to be anything except myself, because my imperfections and flaws prove to be strengths and blessings.
45. I am never perfect but always genuine, that’s the reason for my imperfections. I like to be comfortable in what I wear and most importantly, in myself.
46. I’m never perfect and I always make mistakes, but that doesn’t mean I’m not genuine. I Keep going for it.
47. I am never perfect, but always genuine. I may not say the right things all the time, but I will always mean them.
48. I am never perfect. But I work hard every day to be genuine, kind, and compassionate. If you can do the same, then we’ll make a great team.
49. I am never perfect, but always genuine. I am a flawed human being that is trying to find his way through life on this big messy planet we call Earth.
50. I am never perfect, but always genuine. I make mistakes, but I learn from them. I have flaws, but I know when to admit when I’m wrong. I’m not afraid to ask for help, but I know where to draw the line between sharing my problems and burdening others with them.
51. I am never perfect, but always genuine. It’s not the things that happen to me that make me who I am, it’s my reaction to them that shows. Don’t let your fears scare you away from chasing your dreams. Be brave, be fierce, and always smile because you are a gift to this world.
52. I am never perfect, but always genuine. Perfection is a lie. Your flaws are what make you beautiful and genuine. Come as you are.
53. Yes, I am not perfect. I have failed miserably many times in my life. There are things that I hate about myself and things that I wish weren’t part of me.
54. You can’t be perfect all the time, but you can always be genuine. Believe in the power of authenticity to bring people together and make a difference.
55. We all have imperfections, and that’s okay. We could all use a little more kindness and understanding in our lives, or even just a friendly smile for the day. So why not be genuine with the things you do? Go ahead, treat yourself to something nice with this affirmation.
56. At times, you’re going to make mistakes. It’s a part of being human. However, what is remarkable is the unending desire to improve. What makes us who we are? Our flaws, our weaknesses, and our mistakes are just like the stars in this universe.
57. You are not perfect, but you are genuine. You are not flawless, but you try your best. You can’t always say the right thing, but when you do – it feels so good.
58. We’re not perfect. We’re all wrong sometimes, no matter how much we try our hardest. But if there’s one thing that I’ve learned over the years, it’s that it is better to be genuine than perfect.
59. The easiest way to be authentic is to admit when we’re wrong – and then make a change. Always be genuine, honest, and real.
60. We’re all imperfect, and that is what makes us genuine. We can never be perfect, but that should not stop us from striving to be the best we can be.
61. Being genuine is a great quality to have, especially in an industry that is so full of fake people.
62. We all have our flaws, but why not celebrate what makes you unique? Life is short and we don’t have time for people who don’t accept us for who we are.
63. Be yourself, laugh at your mistakes, and don’t worry about what anybody else thinks. Your real friends will still be there.
64. Sometimes, we just need to be genuine. We all make mistakes, and nobody’s perfect. But the truth is, we are who we are. And that’s okay.
65. We all have our flaws. But one thing that makes us unique and special is our individuality. Accepting yourself as you are and being genuine in who you are is an important part of self-love.
66. You are imperfect, and that is perfect. You are one of a kind, and that is beautiful. You are genuine and incredible, just the way you are.
67. When we’re 100% ourselves and connect with others, we start to see the beauty in everything. It’s like magic.
68. A little sincerity goes a long way in life. Be yourself and always be genuine. Because honestly, that is perfect as it gets.
69. Look at the world around you and appreciate how beautiful it has become. Life is never a linear path. To get up after falling, we must be resilient. Embrace your flaws and imperfection, and be truly confident in who you are.
70. No one is perfect, but we can always be genuine. The only one who’s wrong when you make a mistake is you. It’s okay to screw up and make a fool of yourself once in a while; what matters most is that you don’t repeat the same mistake over and over again.
71. Be yourself. It’s good for the soul, and it will make you happy. And remember that nobody expects you to be perfect, just genuine.
72. True genuineness is the realization that we are not perfect, but we can always strive to be better.
73. No one is perfect, but we can always be genuine. We all make mistakes, so don’t be afraid to admit them. Let the people around you know how much you care about them.
74. No one is perfect—we all have our flaws, strengths, and weaknesses. But we can all be genuine, loving, and compassionate towards others, even if we don’t always feel like it.
75. We’re all imperfect and on a continuous journey to improve ourselves. Being genuine is the first step.
76. Be your real self, and you’ll find people who truly accept you. No one is perfect, but we can always be genuine.
77. When you feel like the person you see in the mirror isn’t who people want to see, it can make you question whether or not anything you do will ever be good enough. But be confident.
78. We can never be perfect, and that’s okay. We must always try to be genuine in all we do, for only then can we truly bring change to the world.
79. We’re imperfect, yet genuine. We’re constantly learning and improving too. It’s not always easy, but it makes us who we are.
80. We are all imperfect, flawed, and vulnerable. Yet, there is beauty in the fact that we are all different. Each of us represents a unique contribution to this world. The only way to make any sense of life is to embrace our flaws and keep loving one another despite them – as best we can.
81. No one is perfect, but we can always be genuine. We can confront our mistakes and learn from them. We can strive to be better and make it happen.
82. We can’t be perfect all the time but we can always be genuine. And that’s what matters most.
83. Everyone makes mistakes. But it’s how we learn and grow that matters most. We all make mistakes, but the most important thing is to move on and look forward, not dwell on the past.
84. No one is perfect, but we can always be genuine. We can try to have good values and make the right choices. The best way to become better at being genuine is to admit our faults and then move on from them.
85. We all want to be seen as the best version of ourselves, but we can’t always be perfectly put together. Accepting that is beautiful and human. Genuine people know this and love that authenticity in others.
86. We all have our imperfections and flaws, but being genuine in your actions will help you connect with others more than trying to be perfect.
87. Being genuine doesn’t mean being perfect, but it does mean being yourself – just as you are right now.
88. No one is perfect, but we can always be genuine. We all have a journey to explore and share. The good and the bad, the highs and the lows.
89. We all make mistakes, but we can always be genuine with each other and ourselves. The authenticity of one’s character, regardless of its current state, is something that everyone can recognize.
90. You are not perfect, but you can always be genuine. Stop hiding who you are, and be confident in sharing your story with the world.
91. We all have imperfections, but we shouldn’t let that stop us from being genuine.
92. We are all works in progress, and you never know when your faults will poison your relationship with someone. Don’t judge others; instead, focus on becoming a better person and then let time do the rest.
93. No one is perfect, but we can always be true to ourselves. We should never have to apologize for our flaws.
94. Nobody is perfect. We all have a story, and we’re all working to be the best version of ourselves. We can always be genuine. And if someone catches you when you mess up? That doesn’t mean your whole life is ruined.
95. We are all human and that’s what makes us amazing. Be genuine. Be yourself, own it.
96. No one is perfect, but we can always be genuine. Don’t be afraid to show all sides of yourself.
97. Be genuine. Although we sometimes fall short of our ideal selves, we should always strive to be the most authentic versions of ourselves.
98. Accepting ourselves, flaws and all, is the first step to becoming our genuine selves.
99. No one is perfect, but we can always try to be genuine. We are what we do and how we act. This is why it’s so important to make the right choices today because those choices will shape who we become tomorrow.
100. We are all unique, and we all have things that make us feel different from everyone else. Sometimes people can be mean or unkind to us because of that. The best thing to do when this happens is to remember who you are and be true to yourself.
Hey there. I hope the collection of never perfect always genuine quotes up there motivates you to always be your authentic self without apologies. Do well to share the post with your loved ones. Thank you.