Getting a new job these days can be hard! The trouble of writing a resume, attending job interviews, job hunting, and submitting applications is one hectic task that no one would love to go through.
Having gone through this process and finally getting the job, I’m pretty sure anyone would love to get some heartfelt coworker congratulatory messages from someone who saw them go through this process.
Writing down some messages for a departing coworker can be scary, especially when you are worried about not using the right words. This turmoil comes from being nervous about their departure.
Goodbye messages for someone leaving a job is usually hard to pen down, but it’s all for the best. If you have a work colleague who left for another job, you should bid them farewell with some of the awesome good luck messages to give them the courage to settle in the new environment.
I’ve got lots of best new job wishes for coworker to send to them when they’re leaving! I promise you it will give them a good impression of you.
Wishing a Coworker Well on New Job
Congrats on the new job! It has been an honour having you as a coworker. This new job is an exciting opportunity for you to break into the level you want in your career journey. Good luck making good use of it. Wishing you well in your new role and environment.
1. I am sending you love and success at your new job. Your new coworkers are so lucky to have a gem in their midst. They don’t know how much of a talent you are, so I’m hoping that you show them the best sides of you. You have been an amazing coworker to me, so I hope you retain that spirit.
2. Our times together as coworkers were one of the most enjoyable moments in my life. I’ll always cherish the moments with you. Good luck with your new job. May you get to meet colleagues that will trigger your success, and may you get every promotion that you rightfully deserve. Take good care of yourself.
3. Hey! You’ve got a new job in a new environment with new faces. I hope you are doing well. This new job is a challenge that’ll bring out a new character in you and give you a new world. I hope you try your best to get comfortable as soon as possible to show your bright side.
4. I’ve always known you’ve got it in you, and I’m glad you didn’t let me down. Congratulations on your new job. Keep soaring higher. Although there’ll be many challenges ahead, I know your determined and fierce spirit will keep you going. I’m looking forward to hearing your success story, dear. Continue the amazing work.
5. Yay! You did it! Of the many who applied, your fighting spirit was given the job! No one could have done it better except for you. Congrats. Wishing you the best on this great achievement of yours. May you fit in just right, and may you feel loved just as you made my colleagues and I feel loved.
6. My sincerest congratulations on your new job! You truly deserve this new accomplishment. You were an awesome coworker and an even better friend. Sending you tons of blessings as you embark on this new chapter of your life. You’ve got this! I, your now ex-coworker, will never stop rooting for you. Best of luck!
7. Cheers to closing one chapter and opening another! Here’s to us no longer being coworkers and here’s to our friendship that’ll go beyond being coworkers. I love you no doubt, and I’m proud of your newest accomplishment. May more doors be open to you and may beautiful opportunities find you on this job! Good luck with this next step of your career.
8. Way to go for landing a new job! With skills like yours, it’s no surprise you’re gaining new grounds. I won’t wish you good luck on this new job because I know that talented and diligent people have all the luck in the world. I only wish you experience happiness as you continue to explore every dimension you can unlock.
9. Life as your coworker was blissful, and it’s sad to see it come to an end. I can’t begin to describe how much I’ll miss your lively spirit but I’m glad to see you achieve your goals. May this new job life never put an end to your cheerful heart. May you find peace and fulfilment in this new environment.
10. Goodbye to our days of being coworkers, and good luck on your journey to fulfilment. This new job is no surprise to me as I have always trusted your skills, and I knew you were headed to greatness. May your days be fun and exciting, and may you find the success your soul needs. Congratulations dear!
11. I owe dearly to my heart all the coworker’s memories we share, and I know you do too. You have given me a lot of sunshine, and now, I only hope that this new job you have taken up brings a lot of sunshine to your life. May doors of new life’s opportunity be open to you as you take this bold step in your career.
12. I loved having you as a coworker and a friend. And I love that you dare to break into a new level in your life. Congratulations dear on the new job! You are more than qualified to succeed in this new job, so I wish that you do just that! Best of luck.
13. You are on to the next level! [insert name] It’s on to greater and better for you. I’m so excited about the new job! I hope this new gig opens up connections and networks that you need to take you higher. Always keep in touch with me and don’t lose focus at your new place.
14. Today is your first day in your new job! I was hoping to bring a smile to your face with this message. Try not to be so nervous, you’re an amazing person, so I think your new coworkers will love you just as I did. Give your best to this new opportunity, and you’ll see your hard work pay off.
15. I have always thought of you as a courageous warrior, and look! You’ve just proved my point! Congratulations, my ex-coworker! May this new job add another feather to your already beautiful crown of success. Congratulations on persevering through! Success will rightfully be yours.
16. It was a pleasure having you as a coworker! I guess this is farewell for us! I would have loved to join you in your new place, but the world needs to keep two amazing people in two different places. Don’t fail to spread love and happiness at your new place. Congratulations, good luck, and farewell!
17. Best wishes on your new job! I’m sure it’ll be such a hectic job finding someone to replace you here! My colleagues and I are missing you, and we’re sending you all the love you need in this new job! Keep fighting! Don’t lose your resilient spirit! I see you going far in life, and I know it’s not impossible.
18. We may no longer be coworkers, but I believe that we could still be good friends. I admit that it’s sad to see you go, but the memories you’ve created with me are enough. I’m glad that you’re off to create sweet memories with new people. Best of luck to you! May you find success in all you do.
19. This new job comes with new challenges but it’ll also come with new passion, new blessings, new friends, and new opportunities. Don’t be discouraged! Only when you keep thriving will you reap all that you deserve! I’ve seen you do great things when we were coworkers and so I believe in you.
20. At last, you got the job you have always dreamt of! I’m so happy for you and although there would be no you with me from tomorrow, I’m still glad that you are out there achieving your dream. Take this opportunity to be creative and make connections! It’ll be helping in chatting out your future.
21. You went from being networked to getting prepared to smashing the interview to finally getting the job! No one could have persevered through this long road except for you, so I say congratulations on the new job! There’ll be new opportunities for you in the future, I wish that you see and make good use of them.
22. You have always been admirable, and it’s no wonder my boss, who has now become your ex-boss, misses you. Your work with me has set a new standard, and it’ll be hard to find someone else who’ll fit the standard. Congratulations on this big success. I’m excited about the boundless opportunities that await you.
23. It’s no easy task to achieve this big of a milestone, but you proved your awesomeness once again. Congratulations on winning big with this new job. Hopefully, this isn’t goodbye! I would love to stay in touch with you. Keep up the good work! Even if things seem difficult for you, I know you’ll rise to the challenge. Best of luck
24. Over the years as your coworker, I have witnessed you display professionalism and skill. I have seen you give your job the ultimate best! I have watched you rise above your challenges, and I have seen how much dedication you can give to a job. You deserve this big job! I’m glad to witness you take this big win.
25. You may think you’re lucky to land this job, but I think it’s your new company who’s lucky to catch a big fish like you. Thanks for everything you have done while working with me. I’ll forever cherish the working days I had with you. Wishing you success, happiness, fulfilment in this new career opportunity.
Best Congratulations Wishes for Coworker New Job
I heard you got a new job! Congratulations on that! As your former coworker, I send my best wishes to you, I know you will do just fine in the new environment. Keep the fighting spirit and let nothing discourage you from aiming for the top. Best of luck being out there.
26. This is the perfect opportunity to confess that you are one of the best coworkers I’ve ever met. Working with you has been a blessing to me. Congratulations on getting the job! I wish that you enjoy every single moment of your working days. Take good care of yourself and thanks for all the hard work.
27. Kudos for stepping into a new chapter of your life! You have to admit that every single path that has led you to this present height was not easy to tread. You did an amazing job! Wishing you the best of luck in this new adventure. Your presence will surely be missed but it’s for the best.
28. You were a source of motivation and closure to me during your days as my coworker! Thanks for being the amazing person that you are, thanks for your time and contributions. With this new job, you are sure up for new grounds and success, so I wish you all the best. Congratulations!
29. Sweetheart! Never doubt the confidence and hard work that shot you to your present height! This new job is indeed a testimony of your competence in your career! So, never lose focus! Your hard work will surely take you to higher places. My best wishes are with you! Congrats on gaining new height.
30. This new workplace will always bring you the joy and comfort you so desire! May your new boss find you capable and put you up for promotions. May your new colleagues find you responsible and shower you with love. May you find your projects bring you fulfilment, and ultimately, may you find peace in the new environment. Congratulations!
31. Thank you for all the laughs and jokes! This workplace will not be the same without your laughter and encouraging words. Though it seems unreal that you are leaving, I know you’re doing this for your career. Your contributions here have been tremendous. It’s only right that you move higher with your skills. Congrats!
32. Congratulations and good luck being out there! Getting a new job can be scary. The new boss, new colleagues, and a new environment can get you nervous but remember to take a deep breath just as you taught me during my new days as your coworker. I think you’ll do just great! I believe in you!
33. It’s shocking that you are leaving! You did a good job hiding the fact that you were job hunting. It’s sad that you’re leaving, but I know you’re doing what’s best for your career. All the best buddy! Your contributions to this workplace won’t be easily forgotten! You have set your mark here, it’s onto the next!
34. It’ll be a long way without you, my friend, but I’m sure we’ll see each other at the top very soon. Taking a further step in one’s career isn’t easy but look at you doing it fearlessly. I can only do nothing but learn from you! Wishing you good luck out there! Endeavour to take good care of your health.
35. It’s good that you’ve changed your job, you need all the experience you can get. It’s great that you’ve met new coworkers, for they mean new connections. It’s wonderful you’re in a new environment because it’ll give you new comfort. But, never change who you are. Your current person is amazing and will take you places. Congrats on the new job!
36. I guess this is farewell to our times together as coworkers. I’m glad you are out of here chasing your dreams. I’ve got to say that you are braver than I thought! Imagine having the courage to tweak resumes, go job hunting, submit applications, and attend interviews while still keeping up appearance at work. You’re simply amazing! Congrats!
37. A new job represents a new beginning, new projects, and new adventures! The thought of your new job is exciting, and I can’t wait to hear fun stories from you. I know you’ll do great at your new workplace, so I can do nothing but wish you all the best! Best of luck, darling!
38. I bid you farewell, my dear coworker! I’ll miss your support and encouragement! It was a pleasure to have worked with you all these years. I’m sad to see you go but congratulations and best wishes for the new gig. It’s good to see your hard work paying off. More progress I hope for you.
39. Watching you land your target job is like a dream come true for me. Knowing that this is just your first step to success is one of the best thoughts I’ve had in this recent times! Happy farewell to you, it was good having you as a coworker! Our times together are one of my favourites, and I’ll forever cherish them.
40. Yay! New job! Higher pay! and a better environment! Sounds like what you have always wanted for yourself! I know working hard without you will become boring, but it’s for the best! All I wish for you now is success in all your endeavours. May you find joy in what you are doing! Congratulations!
41. Saying goodbye to you isn’t easy, so here I am writing it to you. I’m not crying while writing this, believe me! I think it’s great that you have decided to work on your career. Farewell, my dear coworker! I wish that more opportunities like this continue to come your way! Congratulations and good luck!
42. I’m beyond happy about your new job. I’ve always known that a person with your kind of skill won’t lay low for too long. It’s good to see you making progress! Congratulations, dear! Never stop believing in yourself! Use this new opportunity to build connections, and don’t worry, you’ll be fine!
43. Best of luck to you as you take up this new job. It’s was a privilege to have worked with an amazing person. Your kindness and dedication have successfully paid off! What more can I say? You are an amazing person with a kind heart and so you deserve every bit of good luck that’s coming your way.
44. Congratulations buddy! You beat me in finding a new job first! In all honesty, I’ve always known you were going to leave this company before me. I never just knew it would be too soon. Regardless, I wish you all the luck you need to make good success! We’ll meet at the top so don’t miss me much.
45. Wow! Cheers to the greater heights you have now gained! May you be overwhelmed with courage and humility as you take on this new role. I congratulate you for the job well done during your time as my coworker and I congratulate you for winning it big with the new job! Wishing you promotions, farewell!
46. Congratulations and best of luck on your new job! As you desire to step up your game in your career, may no difficulty weigh you down. May everything you do in your new workplace work out for you and finally, may you meet coworkers that’ll act as a source of strength to you just as you did to me.
47. Your positive energy and passionate spirit are some of the many things I love about you. I have learned a lot from you during our times as coworkers. You sure are an amazing person. Congratulations on the groundbreaking achievement. This new job will open up doors you have always wanted. All the best!
48. When you first started working with me as a young associate, I saw a lot of potential in you. I stocked with you because I wanted to see where your potential would lead you, and I must say, it was worth the wait. Congratulations on the new job. I wish you promotions and favours from your new boss.
49. While your resilient and cheerful spirit will be missed in the office, your wonderful contributions will never be forgotten as they can be seen everywhere around the office. Thank you for being a kind and cooperative coworker. Wishing you the strength to step up your game in the new environment you find yourself. Congratulations!
50. Congratulations on your new job! You are a tremendous coworker who has made a huge impact on my life. Although it’s sad to see you go, I’m glad that you have the courage to change the course of your life for the better. Wishing you a happy life in your new job and role. May you sour high and attain all you want in this new job.
Sending off a coworker leaving for a new job shouldn’t be something you overlook especially if you had a good relationship with them. Let them know that you appreciate all their efforts and wish them luck in the future. Ending it on a good note with them could help you maintain a professional contact in the future, so don’t neglect this opportunity. Thankfully, the above messages are just right to bid farewell to a coworker.