Too often, we get tired of planting good seeds just because they don’t grow as fast as we want them to. But, it takes a lot of patience on your path to watch iit grow.
If you’re working hard at something, whether it is school work, your career or even a budding relationship, and you are not seeing the results of your efforts, that can be disheartening.
But you have to keep going. You have to remember always that even the smallest steps lead to the biggest changes. These plant a seed watch it grow quotes would serve as means of encouragement for you. They’d remind you that you should not be tired of planting and sowing seeds. Just watch them grow, and they’ll bear the fruit you desire someday.
Plant a Seed Watch It Grow Quotes
Hard work doesn’t always pay off right away. It is the same as when farmers plant a seed, and they have to watch it grow and then wait for the harvest. You’ll soon reap the fruits of your labour after all the hard work you put in. It’s tough, but it’ll be worth your waiting and watching.
1. The secret to growing a garden: don’t be tired of planting and sowing seeds of good things. One day they will grow.
2. It’s easy to lose hope. But, the best way to keep your garden beautiful is never to stop planting positive seeds. Just plant a seed and watch it grow.
3. Sometimes, it is just the little things that make a big difference. It’s doing small acts of kindness, planting seeds of positivity, and making time for those around you – these are the things that make life beautiful. These seeds always grow.
4. As you plant seeds, remember to count your blessings and be thankful for the good things in your life. Then, watch those seeds bud to life.
5. Every day is a new opportunity to start again, to plant seeds of growth and strength for the future. To create a garden that will feed your body, mind, and soul.
6. You are not where you’re supposed to be. I know it feels like it, but every flower goes through a storm before blooming. You’ve planted seeds, so watch them grow through the storms of life.
7. When you’re feeling hopeless, take a moment to look at the things that you have done that are positive. The changes in your life will come from the good work, the seeds you’ve already planted.
8. Your hardships of today will lead to the successes of tomorrow. It is only a matter of time before you find happiness again. Just keep sowing happy seeds.
9. Never stop planting seeds of positivity and good things. One day, you will watch them grow into a beautiful garden and fruit.
10. No matter how hard you try, the world will not change if you do not change. So stop complaining and keep planting your seeds of good deeds which will sprout into goodness someday.
11. Planting and sowing take faith and patience. But someday, the sun will shine on your seeds, and it will be worth all the waiting.
12. Planting positivity and good things into your life are like creating a beautiful garden that brings you joy. All your good seeds will grow; just watch!
13. You’ll feel restless and impatient, but in the end, the sun will shine on your seeds, and it will be worth all the waiting.
14. Planting and sowing is a labour of love. It’s something you do from the heart. And when you give it your undivided attention, watch it will grow and flourish in unexpected ways.
15. Sometimes, no matter how hard you try, you can’t find the light in the present. But one day, it’ll shine on you, and all the waiting will be worth it.
16. Faith keeps you going when you cannot see the results, just like how a farmer plants their seed in faith. Have faith and watch your planted seeds grow.
17. Today, plant a seed of love and patience in the face of some trying days to come. Welcome the feeling of renewed strength and inspiration. Now, watch those seeds grow.
18. It is a long and tedious process, indeed. But, you have to believe in yourself and the powers of the seeds you’ve sown. Your goals are within reach, and you can achieve them.
19. Sowing and planting can be tough – it’s slow and often painful. But give it the time it needs, and soon the sun will shine on your seeds, and all that waiting will be worth it.
20. It can be tough to look after your seeds after planting. But it’s worth the effort. When they bloom, the harvest will be all yours and a part of you.
21. Keep planting good seeds. One of those things is bound to grow into something great.
22. You have to plant the seeds of good things in your life. Some of them will grow, and some won’t. But, you can’t expect everything to grow without hard work, love, and support. Once you do what you should, those seeds will grow.
23. You will find something good somewhere soon. Maybe sooner than you think. It might not be exactly what you expect it to be, but it will be good. Don’t give up.
24. Feeling stuck? Going through a hard time? Keep moving forward. Good things are right around the corner. Those seeds you’ve sown will grow in due season.
25. Don’t lose hope. Good things take time, but you have to work today to get them tomorrow. Keep planting your seeds, and watch them grow.
26. Keep grinding. Plant the desired seed today. As long as you keep trying and sowing, one of those things will grow into something great.
27. Keep planting a good seed. You will, one day, watch something that started small grow into something so great.
28. You can do anything you set your mind to. Just keep it up and try different things until you succeed. No seed you plant is ever a waste.
29. In the garden of life, the seeds you plant today will grow. The harvest is up to you.
30. The fruit of your labour will be sweet, but you have to water the gardens of life. The more you nurture, the more your life will grow. Life is a garden. Dig it.
31. Whether you see a tiny seed or a mighty oak, it begins with small steps. Have no regrets, and plant your seeds today. You never know where they will take you tomorrow.
32. You can’t always see the fruits of your labour or efforts, but that doesn’t mean that you are lazy. Keep doing good things because you will reap the rewards, even if they are not immediate.
33. How you feel today is based on what you planted in the past. It’s okay if things seem off today, try not to worry because they’ll sort themselves out soon.
34. If you plant calmness today, you will harvest peace tomorrow. If you plant love today, you will get a loving family. If you can grow with intention, the seeds for success are planted inside you.
35. Sometimes, all you need is a chance to start over. New beginnings are possible if you just believe in yourself and pursue your dreams. You never know where they will take you tomorrow. Plant a new seed today and watch it grow.
36. Beautiful things can happen in the right environment, but only if you start them today by sowing the right seeds. The beginning is where dreams grow.
37. If you plant corn, you will reap corn. If you plant kindness, you will reap kindness. You reap what you sow. Be kind, and you will see kindness in your life.
38. If you have time and a garden, plant something. Suppose you don’t have time or a garden; plant a thought. Just make sure you have something planted.
39. Before you know it, the fruits of your labour will come after the hard work. But. the harvest is worth all the pain. So, start planting today.
40. You can never plant too many seeds. Some will grow, some may not, but do not be tired of planting. It’s never too early or too late to plant a seed of greatness.
41. Plant your crops. Tend to your garden. You never know when the fruits of your labour will come back to you tenfold.
42. Plant a seed of kindness, and you will reap a harvest of blessings. Do not be afraid to wear the thorns and embrace the journey.
43. Don’t get discouraged by your inability to see the fruits of your labour or efforts. Keep doing good things because you will reap the rewards, even if they are not immediate.
44. Sow the seeds of love, and happiness will be the harvest. Plant the seed and watch it grow. It’s hard work, but it’s worth it!
45. It takes patience and a lot of love to grow things. Be patient, stay positive, and know the outcome will happen only when you are ready.
46. Take time to work on your dreams, and they will come true someday. Never be afraid to start over if you’re not achieving what you want.
47. Not seeing the fruits of your labour can often make you feel lazy, but that’s not how it is. Keep doing good things because you will reap the rewards, even if they are not immediate.
48. Your success doesn’t depend on the ups and downs of your competition. Keep planting seeds anyway. If you persist in doing the right thing, it will pay dividends in the future. Keep going!
49. Plant empathy, and you will reap empathy. If you are kind, you will find kindness in others. Kindness helps us move through the world with ease. Do kindness. Spread kindness. Be kind.
50. What was given is returned. The seeds planted will grow and be harvested. Plant the seed of exchange, of giving and receiving. Be kind to others, and in return, you will receive kindness.
When you plant a seed, you don’t know how it will grow. You cannot force or hurry it. You cannot make it happen, nor can you prevent it from happening.
But, there are ways to stimulate and nurture that growth—weeding out the negative influences and watering the positive—and waiting patiently as it happens.
Indeed, waiting can be hard. But don’t let that discourage you from planting a seed of good things for tomorrow. Keep going with the plan of building a brighter day for yourself and others.
I hope you found this post on plant a seed watch it grow quotes encouraging so please leave your comments below and don’t hesitate to hit the share button so that others can be encouraged too.