Have you ever been in a situation where something went wrong, and you need to tell someone that they should please be calm? Or when was the last time you told someone to please be calm? I’m willing to bet it’s been recent because we all have that person in our lives who is constantly stressed, worries about everything, and can’t sit still.
In life, having a stressful situation where you need your partner, coworker, relative, or friend to be calm can really be tricky. Do you have a friend or someone special who gets anxious and stressed quite often? Then send them any of these please be calm quotes. Hopefully, they’ll calm down a bit.
Please Be Calm Quotes
Wherever you are and whatever is happening, be peaceful, happy and grateful for your life. Remember to breathe, and please stay calm. Life is much bigger than your worries, so let them go and focus on what matters instead.
1. No matter what’s happening in your life, stay calm. People who are too caught up in the drama often miss out on their own possible dreams.
2. If you’re angry or upset, it’s okay to feel that way. But don’t make decisions based on those emotions. Think about the long-term consequences of your actions, and be calm when making a decision.
3. Be calm and quiet. Take time to slow down and be with yourself. Let go of the thoughts that aren’t helping you, so you can focus on the ones that do.
4. Take time to realize the importance of being calm. Realize that your power lies in knowing yourself, relaxing, and coming up with a clear plan. Always remember to stay in the present moment
5. When you stay calm, and things don’t get out of hand, you can see that things are not as bad as they seem.
6. Don’t be afraid to be still and quiet with the world when you need to meditate. Keep calm, and don’t forget to take a deep breath.
7. Always remember to stay calm. Remember to relax and think clearly. Be yourself, and you’ll realize your best self.
8. Knowing how to stay calm is one of the most important skills someone can have. It helps you keep your head clear and make better decisions.
9. Don’t let negative thoughts run your day. Be calm and stay cool, take it easy and enjoy the ride because life is good.
10. Remember to breathe. Take a deep breath and take a step back from your thoughts. It’s okay to be stressed out, but please be calm.
11. If you’re stressed out, it’s probably because your goals, dreams and plans aren’t big enough. When you’re feeling overwhelmed by life or others—remember that being calm and taking a deep breath can help change how you feel and what you do next.
12. Sometimes, the best way to calm down is to be still and say a few words aloud. Please be calm. It’s the only way you can fly like a bird.
13. No matter what happens, always stay cool. And as you approach the end of another week. Make it a good one by keeping calm and carrying on.
14. We all have moments when we feel stressed, anxious or overwhelmed. But we can choose to be calm in the face of it all – let go of our fears and worries, breathe out and relax.
15. It’s okay to ask for help, but don’t let the fear of being a burden stop you from doing what’s right. Be calm and take action.
16. No matter how much chaos you encounter, take a deep breath, relax and keep moving forward. It’s okay to be stressed. But please, be calm.
17. The best way to have better health, wealth, and happiness is by staying calm.
18. You can choose to be calm when the world is in chaos. Be calm and enjoy the journey, be grateful for what you have, and don’t let go of your dreams.
19. Don’t let anything that happens to you tear you down. Always be calm and make the best of every situation.
20. You have a lot of things going on in your life, don’t sweat the little things. Just be patient, and calm and stay focused on the task at hand.
21. When you’re feeling stressed, try to breathe deeply, stay calm and focus on what’s important in your day.
22. Sometimes, the best decisions are made when you’re not rushed or anxious. Be calm, confident and successful.
23. Breathe in, breathe out; there’s no rush. Be calm and enjoy the day. Be your own king, queen, and pauper all rolled into one. Live in the now.
24. Be calm, listen to the inner voice, and take care of yourself before others can take care of you. You are worth so much more than any person or situation can take away from you.
25. When you’re anxious, remember that the best way to stay calm is to breathe and relax. Keep calm and focus on what’s important. You got this!
26. The best things in life aren’t things at all; they’re people. Be calm, breathe and enjoy every special moment with your friends and loved ones.
27. You can’t control what happens around you, but you can control who you are and how you react. Stay calm, focused, and let things fall or rise on their own.
28. We need to chill out and not worry about the little things. Keep your head up and stay positive, because when you’re calm, the world around you will also be calm.
29. You’re a great person and you can find the good in all things. Always stay calm, even when everyone around you is freaking out.
30. When you are feeling down, remember that you can control your emotions. Practice staying calm and positive. It will make you feel better about yourself and the world around you.
31. It’s easy to lose your cool when life gets tough, but remember that it’s always better to stay calm than to lose everything.
32. You have a choice to stay cool and collected no matter what life throws your way. And no matter what you’re going through, stay calm; it will pass.
33. Life is uncertain, but you don’t have to be. Be calm, stay strong and always remember that the sun will come up tomorrow.
34. There is no better time to keep calm than when you’re in the middle of a storm. Sometimes, it’s best to keep your cool and not let the little things get you down, and you’ll be glad you did.
35. Always stay calm, even if the world around you is in turmoil. You don’t need to be a victim of events and circumstances. You can be a part of the solution. Be the hero of your own life.
36. It’s not just people who are anxious. Things can be stressful, too. But no matter what, you can always stay calm.
37. If you’re in a situation where you feel things are out of your control, remember that there is always a way out. Always stay calm, and don’t let your emotions take over. Always be positive and keep moving forward.
38. Stay calm, breathe in and breathe out. When you are calm, you are more likely to be thoughtful and rational. It will help you make better choices and reach your goals.
39. Keep calm always, because sometimes, the worst may happen but everything will be okay. And be the person who teaches others to stay calm, even when they don’t want to.
40. Don’t let stress get the best of you. You can find calm in any situation, even when you’re rushing to the airport.
41. There is no room for panic in life. Always remember to be calm and stay cool. Be at peace with the things you can’t change and enjoy the journey of your life.
42. Nothing is going to happen if you keep worrying. Stay calm and let your mind run free with the thoughts you want it to have.
43. While it’s often tempting to get worked up about things, remember that everything will work out. Stay calm, work smart and clear your mind of any worries for a successful outcome.
44. Be calm and let your inner peace shine through. Life is much better when you’re happy, healthy, and ready to face the world.
45. Be calm and have some self-love. No one can steal your happiness but you. You are the only one who decides how you feel today and tomorrow.
46. Just because there’s chaos around you doesn’t mean you have to be a part of it. Always stay calm and be yourself.
47. The key to happiness is to stay calm and relaxed. And remember that you can always count on your friend, family and loved ones.
48. Make sure you stay calm and positive, and don’t let your emotions get the best of you. It’s okay to be afraid, but it’s always better to take a deep breath than to panic.
49. It’s okay to feel nervous and anxious. Even if you’re scared of what life has in store for you, your friends will be there to support you. Stay calm and enjoy the ride.
50. You need to be calm to help others stay calm. Calmness is only a state of mind. Stay true to your beliefs, be patient and take things at your own pace.
51. Life is full of ups and downs, but it’s how you handle those moments that truly define you. Always be calm and confident in the face of adversity.
52. Stay calm, don’t give up and always keep trying. You are never too old to start something new or accomplish your goals.
53. I hope you stay calm and don’t let others get you down. Remember, it’s not always easy. But staying calm will help you make better choices.
There is no hard and fast rule as to when you should tell someone to please be calm. Or in all honesty, when you shouldn’t! It’s all down to the context of your relationship with the person and what you feel is right.
Let’s hear your thoughts on this collection of please be calm quotes by hitting the comment box, and don’t forget to share this post with friends and loved ones.