As we go through life, each of us encounters our fair share of thoughts and feelings that aren’t always so pleasant to deal with. It’s normal to feel stressed from time to time, but if you feel your stress levels are often higher than you’d like them to be, you might be interested in learning about a few practical ways that can help you overcome it.
Successful meditation practice is more than just finding some alone time in your day. We all have moments, even days of high anxiety and panic. Even when everything seems to be going well, we worry about the future and our stressful thoughts invade our minds.
Quiet your mind and listen to your intuition. The most powerful way to develop patience and focus is through meditation, which creates space for all your thoughts to be still for a few minutes at a time.
Below are the best quiet your mind quotes that will teach you how to quiet the mind.
Quiet Your Mind Quotes
Keeping your mind quiet is a key component to achieving peace of mind. The thoughts that go through your head will ultimately drive your emotions if you let them. If you have a problem, take time to do something positive at the moment.
1. Quiet your mind and be still, so that you can listen to the voice of God.
2. Quiet your mind. Listen to the sounds of nature and be calm.
3. Quiet your mind before going to bed. Your dreams will be more vivid, and you’ll wake up refreshed.
4. Quiet your mind, close your eyes and just listen. When you’re lost in thought, try to remember it’s a silent mind that speaks the loudest.
5. Quiet your mind. The most important thing is to let go of your mind, and then the Universe will give you what you need.
6. Life is not a race. You don’t have to run faster than everyone else. The best thing you can do is just keep running with what makes you happy, even if it’s slow at first. Quiet your mind and listen to your own voice.
7. Quiet your mind. Your mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work unless it’s open. If you do not believe in yourself, no one else will. If you don’t believe in yourself, then you’ll never achieve success.
8. The mind is a powerful thing. Let it wander and see what happens. Quiet your mind, be present and enjoy the moment.
9. If you quiet your mind, words will tend to follow. Indulge in the art of conscious thought. When you feel stressed out, take a deep breath and quiet your mind.
10. When you quiet your mind, it helps you relax, release stress and stay calm. When you’re calm enough to hear yourself think, you’ll find that there are no limits.
11. As we quiet our minds, we can be more present in the moment. Living a life of meditation isn’t about achieving mental calmness; it’s about achieving mental balance.
12. Quiet your mind and you will see that the most creative ideas often show up while you’re taking a walk, doing mindless chores, or just thinking about something other than your day job.
13. Whether you’re thinking about the past or the future, quiet your mind and always remember there’s only one reality. And it’s yours. The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.
14. Quiet your mind and expand your soul by being present in the moment, without judgment or expectations.
15. A calm mind is great for creativity, productivity and clear thinking. Here are some simple ways to quiet your mind.
16. The best way to quiet your mind is to meditate. You don’t need to be distracted by noise all the time. Let your silence be a part of your environment.
17. I’ve been trying to quiet my mind, but it keeps talking to me. I love the peace, serenity and calm that I feel whenever I meditate.
18. Quiet your mind, relax, and focus on the task at hand. The truth is, your mind will always be there. But it’s up to you whether you let it wander or bring it home.
19. A quiet mind is a healthy mind. Connecting with nature helps me calm down, breathe and think clearly.
20. Quiet your mind, be present and connect with what you are doing. You can’t make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved.
21. The most important thing to do for your health is to quiet your mind and keep it undisturbed. You can only go forward when you let go of the past.
22. You are making progress, not perfection. Quiet your mind, clear your thoughts and open your heart. It’s impossible to be beautiful without being quiet.
23. I am not a big fan of the word “sorry”. I’d rather be honest and tell you the truth – sometimes I’m too busy for my own good, and sometimes, I just don’t know what to say. But what I do know is this: quiet your mind and listen.
24. Quiet your mind, relax your body and let the universe take care of you. When your mind is quiet, you can hear the voice of God.
25. Let’s be real, we all have busy lives and our minds are often trying to keep up. I think we all need a reminder now and again that it’s okay to be still, quiet your mind, breathe in the moment, and slow down.
26. Sometimes, it’s good to just take a step back. Breathe, look around and tune out the world. Relaxation is not just a luxury, it’s a necessity. Don’t be afraid to quiet your mind.
27. We are here to listen. We don’t judge, we just get you. The mind is a masterpiece of nature. It has the power to create, the power to destroy. Never forget that you are a product of your thoughts.
28. Some days are just made for relaxing and taking it easy. The only thing that’s really important is being present. We don’t have to say a word, just quiet your mind and smile because that is all your breath is doing.
29. You can overcome anything if you quiet your mind. To be happy, you must be productive. It’s a privilege to live every moment. Live it so well that you won’t know how much time has passed.
30. There is no more powerful drug than quiet. It can heal you, calm you, and help you connect with your true self. When you quiet your mind, the rest of the world will follow.
31. Take a moment to quiet your mind, it’s the silencer of many ideas. It’s the little things that count. Like remembering to take a deep breath, smile, or say hello to someone you love even if they aren’t there.
32. Sometimes you need to take a break from your life, quiet your mind and just feel a little bit better about yourself. Quietness is the highest perfection of loveliness.
33. We are only given one shot at this life, so live it as you mean it. Let go of your fears and sit back. Take a deep breath, quiet your mind and be ready to enjoy your day.
34. Perfection is a journey, not a destination. It’s not about whether you win or lose. It’s about how you play the game. Slow Down. Be Still. Be Here. Quiet your mind.
35. When you stop judging yourself, you give yourself the freedom to create and quiet your mind. Life is short, so get out there and find your passion. Calm your mind, and the rest will follow.
36. Quiet your mind, relax and enjoy yourself. There comes a time when you just have to stop and be quiet. You can’t always make sense of life, but you can always make peace with it.
37. Quiet your mind and the world is yours. Your mind is just a tool. Don’t invest too much in it or your life will be full of regret. Wake up and smell the coffee. The world is getting better and better every day!
38. Quiet your mind and you will be capable of everything, including self-delusion. Life is a game, one in which we are all players. The trick is to find what you enjoy and play with it.
39. Quiet your mind and watch what happens. This is one of the most beautiful things in life, we only get one shot at this. Take that shot.
40. Quiet your mind. Let the thoughts flow. Quieting my mind has made me more productive, calmer and happier. Let’s use this space to relax, focus and explore ideas.
41. The mind is a silent, powerful place. It’s easy to get lost in thought. But when you quiet your mind and focus on the present moment, you can see things that have never been seen before.
42. When you’re in a good mood quiet your mind. The world is just a better place. There is so much to see and do in the world, why would you waste time doing something that is not necessary for your prosperity?
43. Quiet your mind and diffuse the clutter of thoughts that keep you from reaching your full potential. We are each a unique and beautiful part of the universe. And we have the power to make our own happiness.
44. Quiet your mind and you will discover what is happening to you, what is the reason and the meaning. Your mind is always working. The key is to learn how to control it.
45. When life is overwhelming and you’re not sure what to do, stop for a moment and think about how you can quiet your mind to connect with your higher self.
46. Get away from the stress, anxiety, and all of that nonsense. Go somewhere where you can go in a state of mindlessness for a moment or two. A quiet mind is a powerful thing.
47. Quiet your mind. If you change your thoughts, you change your reality. If you change your dreams, you change your life.
48. We all have mental health struggles. Be kind to yourself and remember to quiet your mind and that it’s okay to be okay. It’s not about who you are, it’s about who you want to be.
49. Quiet your mind, and the rest will follow. You are what you think, do and say. The power to create is within you. Our thoughts are powerful. They can bring us joy or they can crush our dreams and ambitions. But the choice is ours.
50. A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Quiet your mind and it will be quiet. The power to think positive thoughts, to choose the good and eliminate the bad. Because in life, it’s all about how we think. So choose wisely and be happy.
51. Quiet your mind. Your thoughts are your own. They’re not your friends or lovers, they’re not even your family. They are only the things you want them to be, no more, no less!
52. Life is too short, time is too precious. Take a deep breath and get to know yourself. Quiet your mind, and try to be more mindful of the inner monologue that’s running through your mind all day.
53. Sometimes we need to just take a step back and quiet our mind, so it can listen. The more you allow your mind to relax, the more it will let go of all your worries and find peace.
54. Live in the moment. There’s more to life than just being busy, but it’s easy to get caught up in that busyness. Quiet your mind, it’s a beautiful place.
55. Quiet your mind. Quiet the noise and the chatter. Silence your inner critic and release your inner artist. All things begin with stillness.
56. Quiet your mind and listen to it. Think about how your mind works—a thought goes through it and out the other side. This is called mental processing.
57. If you want to quiet your mind, slow down the process of thinking, so you are not focused on the next thing that needs to be done.
58. When life’s challenges come, remember that you are not alone. There are millions of people who share your struggle and that is why they call us friends. Quiet your mind.
59. Quiet your mind. You can’t control what people say about you, but you can control how you respond to it. When you are not busy thinking about more, you have more time to be present.
60. A little perspective is a great thing. It can help you make decisions and take control of your life. It doesn’t have to be anything fancy, just a reminder of what’s important in life to help you quiet your mind.
61. Quiet your mind, be the leader of your mind and do the work of leadership. When you don’t know what to do, it’s best to do nothing.
62. Life isn’t about jumping over obstacles and reaching the finish line. It’s about overcoming and achieving the smallest of victories along the way. A quiet mind is the closest thing to happiness that a person can be.
63. In a quiet your mind tone, we say it’s not just about being zen and the power of meditation. It’s also about the way you think.
64. Quiet your mind, clear your space, and get back to what you love. Let the warmth of your mind flow to help you relax. You can’t always control what happens to you, but you can control how you react to it.
65. Quiet your mind and you will find peace. Life is full of beautiful things you can’t see. Just keep your eyes open for them, because they’re waiting for you.
66. Quiet your mind and listen to the quiet voice of your soul. silence is the gateway to creativity. Breathe deeply, close your eyes and listen to the silence. It will calm your mind and body.
67. You know, when you’re in a stressful situation and all your mind wants to do is run wild. Well, then it’s time to quiet your mind.
68. Melting away the stress of the day and letting your thoughts drift. Quiet your mind. All of us are under the same moon, you have to get over yourself and reach out to those around you.
69. Quiet your mind and listen to the sound of silence. This is what success sounds like. Your thoughts are your own private helicopter, flying in Circles over your head. If you’re not careful they’ll get so high they’ll never come back down.
70. Quiet your mind and watch the world disappear. The quietest places are the most dangerous ones to escape from. Let go of your thoughts and just be for a while.
71. It’s a tough world out there. It’s easy to get caught up in all the noise, so it’s best to just quiet your mind and focus on what matters most.
72. I’m asking you, right now, to quiet your mind. Be absolutely still with your senses open and notice what’s going on around you. Now close your eyes and see if you’re still here or have gone somewhere else.
73. When you’re stressed, tell yourself to just be. Get into meditation and quiet your mind. Life is too short to let your mind wander. You are here for a reason, do something that matters and make your life count.
74. Let your mind be free, the rest takes care of itself. When you are able to relax and let go, your mind is free to wander and enjoy the scenery. Quiet your mind and see that nothing else matters except for you.
75. Turn off the noise and turn on the rhythm. When you live in the present, the future takes care of itself. It’s not how fast you get there, but how fast you start that counts. Quiet your mind.
76. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. Quiet your mind and you’ll find joy on every page. The mind is a beautiful thing, to keep it quiet is a great art.
77. Take a deep breath, close your eyes and quiet your mind. Whatever you’re thinking about will still be there when you open them.
78. Quiet your mind, give in to the present moment and let it be. If you don’t have time to read, at least take the time to write. If you don’t have space in your life for growth and learning, make room.
79. Quiet your mind. Relax into the moment. And grow. There’s no need to be in a rush, it’s okay to take your time. Take a moment for yourself and relax.
80. Quiet Your Mind, Relax and Breathe. The most beautiful thing in the world is to leave a place you love and come back again. Happiness is being comfortable in your own skin.
81. The more you think about something, the less likely it is to happen. The more you do something, the more likely it is to happen. So go out, live your life, quiet your mind and don’t worry about it.
82. When you can’t decide what to do, do nothing. As the saying goes, ‘When you’re meditating, do not expect too much result right away. Quiet your mind be still and live your life.
83. Go ahead and plan it, dream it, and hope for the best. But if you’re waiting for perfect to come around, it might be too late. Quiet your mind, Be still and you’ll find your focus
84. Have a quiet mind. Let it wander. When you’re feeling overwhelmed and unfocused, take a time out and put everything aside for a bit. Clear your mind and quiet your thoughts. Wait for it all to come back to you in an orderly manner.
85. Deep breath, get centred and quiet your mind. When the mind is quiet, it is possible to hear the voice of the heart.
86. Quiet your mind and you’ll be able to hear the music. Sometimes you have to just listen. And turn off your mind for a bit, because when you actually stop and look around, it’s amazing what the world has to offer.
87. Quiet your mind, relax and take it easy. Enjoy the moment. Even if that moment is just this minute. The mind is a powerful tool and it’s important to use it wisely.
88. Quiet your mind, relax, and let go. Keep breathing. When you want to relax, go for a stroll with the dog, or just get lost in your own thoughts. You can only be creative under a certain amount of pressure.
89. Quiet your mind. A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Don’t worry about the ins and outs, worry about the big picture. It’s all in the mind
90. Quiet Your Mind. Be Present. Feel, taste, smell and see the beauty In every moment. Stop trying to chatter your way through the day. You’ll only drive yourself crazy. Take a deep breath and be still.
91. The most powerful thing you can do for your health is quiet your mind. Nothing is more liberating than your own thoughts and emotions. So let them go, relax and watch them float away
92. Your mind is a powerful place, let it be calm and still. Keep calm and meditate. Focus on the small things and make the world a better place. It’s not what happens in life that matters, but how you deal with it.
93. Our minds are like a garden. We can pick them, we can prune them, but when left to their own devices, they grow wild and untamed. The mind is a powerful thing; it can be used for good or bad. It is what you focus on.
94. What you focus your mind on will grow. If you put negative energy out into the universe, it will come back to you threefold. Focus on what you want, quiet your mind and don’t let anything else get in the way of your happiness
95. Quiet your mind and you’ll find peace in every moment. You can’t see the stars if you don’t first step outside of your mind. You can’t control what you don’t think about. You don’t have to be a genius to see the truth. Just stay out of denial.
96. Don’t waste time thinking about what you can’t change, be grateful for what you do have. Quiet your mind. Open yourself up to new possibilities. Embrace the unknown.
97. Keep your mind quiet and free. It’s too easy to get caught up in our daily routines and forget to just be. Take some time to be with yourself and enjoy the simple things in life.
98. A quiet mind is more productive, creative, and joyful. Your mind is a powerful tool. You can use it for good, or you can use it for evil. But if you let others control your mind, that’s when all hope of freedom will be lost in life.
99. Quiet your mind and you’ll be able to hear the silence of your own thoughts. The best way to cheer yourself up is to cheer someone else up.
100. Quiet your mind, close your eyes and go with the flow. When you’re in a rut, it’s important to shake things up. Clear your mind of all the clutter and make space for something new.
Quiet your mind and listen to your intuition. We all have a sense of what we feel is our true calling. The most powerful way to develop patience and focus is through meditation, which creates space for all your thoughts to be still for a few minutes at a time.
Quiet your mind and see that there are three kinds of people: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who wonder what happened. I hope you found some of these quotes helpful and are able to incorporate these words of wisdom into your own life for a more peaceful, less hectic existence.