Life is full of ups and downs. I know it can be very frustrating to be abandoned by your family, those who mean the world to you, but it’s not the end of life; when the chips are down, you can draw strength from within and pick yourself up.
As you journey through life, many people will leave you, many will disappoint you, you will be hurt, and it will be very painful, especially when it’s from people you least expect, but you don’t have to feel bad for yourself.
All you need to do is draw strength from within, enjoy the company of the family of friends that will never leave, and let the hurts motivate you to fulfil your dreams. Scroll down for quotes about being abandoned by family that will encourage you to move on and strengthen you through the journey.
Family Abandonment Quotes
Your biological family may abandon you, but God does not abandon you. I know it hurts; you have to move on and encourage yourself from within, let the hurts motivate you to success.
1. Say goodbye to the family you never had, find a new family in yourself. You are the most important family to yourself. Enjoy your own company and make yourself proud.
2. The only family that counts is the one you make. Don’t be discouraged by the neglect of others; enjoy the company of those that support you. They’re the real family.
3. Sometimes, you need to make a fresh start. To be there for the people who matter. To find your way back to how things were meant to be. And to realize that the only family that counts is the one you make.
4. The only family that matters is the one you create. People may come and go, but those that believe in you and stick around are the real family.
5. When you care about someone more than anything in the world, you make them family. Go and make yourself proud; nothing can hold you down.
6. The most important family you’ll ever have is the friends you make and the relationships you build. Enjoy your new family and make them proud.
7. Nothing is stronger than the love that springs from your own family. True love will not fade with time or distance, and it never dies.
8. No matter how crazy it gets out there, there is only one constant in my life. I would never give up on myself because I’m the most important family I have.
9. I’ve been blessed to have some of the most incredible friends in the world. They have made my life richer and more fulfilling than I could ever have imagined. I’m grateful for their presence in my life, and they continually inspire me. They are the real family.
10. “Keep calm, treasure your time with those you love. Those that are there for you when you need them are the real family.”
11. Enjoy your time with those you love and love you in return. Those who help you when you need them are the real family.”
12. “Don’t get so caught up in the day-to-day activities that you forget to treasure your time with those you love. Those that always make time for you when you need them, regardless of the situation, are a real family.”
13. Love is eternal. Treasure your time with those you love the most. Never take them for granted, for someday, you might lose them forever.
14. Look out for each other, celebrate. Those that you love are worth living for. Please go out and achieve your dreams; make them proud.
15. Don’t go for the one who will promise you the world, go for the one that will listen when you are in need. You may not be related by blood, but they’re family.
16. “Don’t waste your time on what is, instead focus on what can be.” People may abandon you, but don’t give up on yourself. You can make it with or without them.
17. Treasure the people in your life. They are the real treasures. If anyone leaves, let them go; treasure those that stayed.
18. Family is not only those related by blood; it is those who believe in you so much that they would never leave you. Cherish the family you built; even if others leave you, they would be there for you.
19. Keep a positive attitude and remind yourself to treasure the moment. Treasure the love of those around you and never take any love for granted.
20. Be strong and courageous, don’t be afraid, don’t panic. Don’t be terrified by the terror all around because God is with you wherever you go. He is the one true family that will never fail you.
21. It may be hard facing life without the love and support of family, but remember that God is always there for you. He is there for you during every second; He will never fail you.
22. Trust in God alone. He will be the one true home to which you can flee when you need to escape the horror, fear, and pain. He is your refuge. Family can abandon you, but they will always be there.
23. Keep looking ahead, tackling each new day with courage and strength. God will always be with you, to guide you through anything. He is the one true family that will never fail you.
24. You’re always followed by God’s perfect love. He is the one true family that will never fail you.
25 Don’t panic! Don’t be terrified! Don’t worry! God is with you, wherever you are, in every situation. He is all around you, at all times, protecting and cheering you on. His presence is your peace and guide. You are his people, his family.
26. Be strong and courageous, for the Lord goes with you into battle. He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid, for God is with you! He’s the most real family that never leaves.
27. You’re never alone. You always have someone to count on—someone who loves you. Don’t stop fighting. You had one purpose when you were born: to live a life that matters with God’s help.
28. Expect the unexpected and trust God to see you through. Many people will come and go, but keep standing and believing in yourself. You’re the most important person in your life. Don’t forget that.
29. The people that walk out of your life saying you’ll never amount to anything are the same people who will click like or leave a comment saying you’ve inspired them.
30. People who leave you want you to fail! Don’t worry about them; focus on those who love and care for you, and make them proud of your success.
31. The people who will leave you are the people who always try to bring you down, but they can only try; you alone have the keys to your success. Go all the way and make your dreams come true.
32. All the people that abandoned you have one thing in common a confirmation bias. They’re all dead wrong about you, but they’ll never admit it. In the end, it doesn’t matter because you are a winner.
33. Keep your head down, work hard, and don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t make something of yourself. The people who will try to hold you back are probably going through the same fears you’re facing.
34. People will always judge you or look down on you no matter who you are or what you do. That’s why it’s important to surround yourself with people who push you to be better.
35. They will always be there, trying to tell you what you can and cannot do. But believe in yourself and don’t listen to them. They’re just doing that because they can’t do it themselves, and they don’t want you to succeed either, but it doesn’t mean they have the right to take away your dreams.
Quotes About Family Abandoning You
It hurts to see the one that means the world to you leave you alone; you feel you’d never recover from it, especially family abandonment. It’s ok to feel down for a while, but don’t be stuck there. Life is 100% about what you make of it. Gather your strength and make yourself proud.
1. Stay true to yourself, and you’ll find that others will stay true to you. Don’t let a hater ruin your beautiful world, but instead, share the negativity and turn it into positivity.
2. As long as you’re breathing, you have a chance. You might not see the results right away, but they will surely come. Even if loved ones leave you and look down on you, believe in yourself and make your dreams come true.
3. Even when you start to doubt the value of the work you do and what you’re capable of, remember that someone out there is looking up to you. Someone out there sees something nice in you.
4. The truth is when people don’t understand your success — they doubt your journey. Be inspired by your doubters. Let the hurts push you to where your success.
5. When the people you love or even just the people that were there for years to support you are gone, who do you turn to? Turn to yourself. Your strength lies deep inside of you
6. When your family and loved ones suddenly leave, who do you turn to? Someone always remains yourself. Look inside yourself. Your strength lies deep inside if you look hard enough.
7. When it feels like you’ve lost everything, what do you do? You are still here, the ultimate fighter. So as long as it takes, you can stand up and take back your life. The main key is not to give up
8. Life is unpredictable. Your loved ones may not always be around to give you the support you need. Here are some quotes so you won’t feel alone when they’re gone.
9. Never give up and always keep a positive mental attitude. Life does not end at the grave; therefore, love and respect yourself the most, for you are the last friend you will ever have.
10. Just when you think everything is gone, remember that the only person who is with you forever is yourself. Make yourself proud.
11. It’s about slipping deeper into yourself and following your heart. It’s about being more authentic and finding the strength that lies within you.
12. We’ve all lost our way at times. Few of us find it again. But if you look deep inside, you find there’s something even greater. You would find the strength to overcome the disappointments of family neglect. You will begin a new journey and lead yourself to the promised land
13. If you want to take your life to the next level, step into your truest self. There is a reason for you here, and it would be a shame not to keep pushing yourself further.
14. The time to build your empire is now. You may feel overwhelmed, but do not fret; you are making the right decision to start today’s journey! Please close the door to those that left you, open it to new people that believe in you.
15. If you’ve been put down, disappointed, and abandoned. Keep the faith and trust who you are. You’re strong. You can make it.
16. There’s not much we can control in this world. But there is one thing you can control: Your level of happiness. Why not focus on that?
17. You’re in charge of your happiness, be intentional about it. Instead of being disappointed, be optimistic. When some people leave your life, it opens the door for other, more worthy people to come. Embrace them as they come
18. It’s your life. You only get one, so make it worth living. Don’t let the hurts from family weigh you down. Move on and make things happen for yourself. You deserve happiness and success.
19. The best things in life happen when we least expect them. The most beautiful beginnings can grow from the hardest times in our lives. Get over the disappointments and the hurts and focus on the next phase of life.
20 Sometimes, the best moments in our lives are not the ones we expect. Sometimes, that painful ending is the beginning of an incredible story.
21. Life is so beautiful. Every day comes with a new beginning and an old ending. As one phase of our lives wraps up, another phase begins. Let the hurts give you strength while you move to the next phase of your life.
22. It’s always sad to be abandoned by people who meant the world to you, especially family, but you can never predict what will come next or how amazing it will be. We can learn to accept that things don’t always work out the way we want them to.
23. There is always light at the end of the tunnel; it might just take a little longer than you’d hoped. So if your family left you, it looks like the end has come. Look out for a new beginning.
24. Sick of worrying about the things you can’t control? First, let go of who you think you should be. Then, realise how better your life can be without people who treat you like you’re less than them. Stop trying to please everyone around you, and start living your life.
25. Remember that you can’t please everyone. As you get older, the people in your life will change, and you’ll learn how to let go of the ones who treat you like you’re less than them because your goals don’t match up. Stop trying to conform to the world’s expectations of what your life should look like and live for yourself from here on out.
26. Let go of who you think you should be. Remember, it’s OK to let yourself off the hook from time to time. The only person you need to please is yourself. Make room for people who believe in you and bring out the best in you.
27. When you let go of who you think you should be, you open up your life to more possibilities. This is a powerful place to be. Once you get here, you’ll make more of your own decisions and find out what’s right for
28. Think about the people in your life who take you for granted. They expect everyone and everything else to put them first. Instead of feeling bad because they left you, make yourself proud by achieving your dreams without them.
29. To free yourself from the shackles of anxiety, stop striving to be something you think you “should” be, and start being yourself. Then, surround yourself with people who challenge you to be your best self.
30. If you feel like the expectations of others are holding you down, you need to re-evaluate your life. Focus on your values and what makes you happy. Surround yourself with positive people who are committed to your success.
31. Your happiness shouldn’t be defined by the role you play in another person’s life, your ability to achieve a certain level of success, or your appearance.
32. You’re not alone in the frustrations of dealing with a family who doesn’t believe in you or see the best in you. Many go through these situations and still come out strongly; you can too.
33. I never thought I’d be the person I am today. The years have been painful, but they’ve also made me a strong person. Turn your pains and hurt to motivation and let it lead you right to success.
34. The only person you can control in your life is yourself. Don’t let anyone make you feel like anything less than that. Enjoy the joy of being yourself, and don’t give up on who you are. You’re a shining light.
35. I was abandoned by those who meant the world to me too, but you know what, I didn’t let my past define me. No matter what happens to you in this life, know that there is always a rainbow after the rain and good things come to those who wait.
Abandoned by Family Quotes
People that will never leave our family don’t have to be related by blood. Look around you and enjoy the strength and love of your real family. Forget those that abandoned you. Get by and move on. You deserve it.
1. Dive into your own beautiful life and find the daily inspiration to get you through those rough patches. Everything will make sense no matter what.
2. Please do not be discouraged by your past errors, hurts and disappointments; remember it is your tomorrow; make it count. Put in your best and make yourself proud.
3. When you feel like a complete failure, remember that you are stronger than you think. Even if the family leaves you, you will still achieve your dreams.
4. Don’t give up. Remember that you are more skilful than you think. Even if your family leaves you, don’t leave your dreams; make them come to pass.
5. Just because you fail at something doesn’t mean your whole life is crumbling. You will still go on to achieve your biggest dreams.
6. No matter how low life brings you, you will always find the strength to get up and start again. Life’s challenges are what make us who we are today! The weak eventually crumble and fall, but the strong survive and press on through the trials of life.
7. There will be obstacles in your way. You will make mistakes, and there will be people telling you that it’s time to give up. But never forget: you are stronger than anything that happens to you. You are going to achieve your goals. You will become who you want to be, no matter what anyone else says or thinks.
8. Even if you feel like you’ll never accomplish anything, it only ever takes one positive moment to change your entire perspective. Let go of the past and make the future come.
9. It’s hard to believe in yourself sometimes, especially when people you love seem to give up on you, but I know that no matter what happens, you can achieve your dreams.
10. Even if you feel miserable right now, know that it will not last forever. There will be brighter days ahead. You are a winner!
11. You can do anything if you put your mind to it. Failure and Disappointment is a stepping-stone to greatness, and you can overcome any obstacle if you believe in yourself.
12. If you need to grow or follow your dreams and your family is not backing you up-the first step is to cut them out from your life and trust your most important family; yourself.
13. Everyone said it wouldn’t work. Everyone said I’d fail. But this entrepreneur went ahead and did it anyway, proving you can fight for your dreams without the full support of your family.
14. If you cannot change your family, choose your family. Have faith in yourself and turn pain into power. Believe in yourself; that’s all you need for success.
15. You can either choose to be judged by what you have or who you are. Have faith in yourself and turn your pain into power.
16. Move past your fears, trust in yourself, and change your family. Choose those who believe in you. Take control of where you are headed.
17. Family issues are hard. We all have them, and we all have our baggage regarding family. So what’s the secret? Maybe there isn’t one. Maybe you can’t change your family, but rather you can only choose your friends—your new family—and you can be grateful for them.
18. Whatever challenges you may be facing, know that you can choose the family and relationships that are right for you. The family are those who support you and stand by you, not those who left.
19. Every family has its issues. Don’t let the hurts and pain of abandonment keep you down. Pick yourself up and make things happen for yourself. You deserve it.
20. Please, please, please embrace yourself. Even if everyone leaves, as long as you don’t leave yourself, you will achieve anything you put your mind to. You’re your own most important family.
21. Choose to generate positive energy from negative situations. Life is not always what happens to you. It is what you make of it that matters.
22. Focus on yourself. Ignore those who choose to abandon you, whether a family or a group of friends; make informed decisions about who you surround yourself with.
23. Pick up your bags if you have to, leave the past hurts and disappointments, get out on the path and start walking towards a new life. It’s time to realise that dreams don’t come true without action.
24. There’s so much more to life than sitting on the sidelines and wallowing in the disappointments of friends or family. The time will never be exactly right for you to start doing the things that you’ve always wanted to do. Take control of your future and make a decision today.
25. You’re not alone. You never were. You will never be. Even if your family abandons you, look inward for strength and the people around you. You’d still achieve your dreams.
26. Life is too short of having regrets. So, accept whatever comes your way. Heal from the hurts from your family, and move on for life goes on!
27. You can either spend time being sad and disappointed or spend time making yourself happy. You can’t control what happens to you, but you can control how you react to it.
28. You’re not meant to be sad or angry. There’s no need to waste time feeling that way. You can learn how to be happy, and you can do it right now. Let go of the hurts, and move on.
29. It may be tough, but why not turn this into the best version of yourself yet. Instead of being disappointed and sad, make yourself happy.
30. Focus on being happy instead of being upset. You will be so proud of yourself when you look back on this time.
When loved ones leave you and abandon you, it is always painful, but it’s not the end of the world. It would be best if you had the strength and motivation to keep going, and that’s why these quotes about being abandoned by family are available for you to encourage you for the next phase ahead.