Poverty and happiness two contradictory terms, right? Do you know that being poor is a choice of the mind, and it depends on how you see yourself because you can be poor in material things and money but feel wealthy because you live with your dignity intact?
On the other hand, it is happiness which you can choose to have even if you are not rich. Although, it’s hard to find happiness when you’re living below your needs and desires. But the happiness you get from life shouldn’t be based on how much money or possessions you have.
You may not have a lot of money, but that doesn’t mean you should feel poor and unhappy. If you are willing to work for it, then nothing is impossible for as long as possible and as long as you believe in yourself.
Remember, it is better to be a poor man and happy than to be a rich man with worries and problems, and the truth is that many people in this world are happy with what they have.
So, do you want to creatively express yourself about being poor and happy, or do you simply need a quote on the title? This collection of quotes about being poor but happy is all you need. Believe me. It’s the best you can find on the internet.
Quotes About Being Poor but Happy
Being poor and happy is something you should develop even in that poor state because happiness should not be dependent on what you have in your pocket. When you eventually get the money, happiness can naturally be part of you without stressing yourself to be happy.
1. When you’re poor but happy, it’s a good idea to be grateful for what you have.
2. No matter how much you have, you will always need a little more to get by. Nothing is better than that little burst of good luck when you’re broke and desperate for something to eat.
3. There are so many happy moments when you’re poor. You can’t buy happiness, but you can always make the best out of whatever comes along.
4. No matter how poor you are, realize that happiness is possible. It’s all up to you!
5. I still have my passion, my friends and my family. I don’t have a lot of money, but I’m still happy.
6. The poor are often happier than the rich because they are contented with their standard of living.
7. When you’re broke, you often have to pinch pennies and make tough choices. But it’s worth it when you end up with a life that’s full of experiences and memories.
8. Being poor is all about a mindset rather than circumstance. Yes, it’s easier to be wealthy, but it can be just as easy to be happy when you have less stuff.
9. You can’t buy happiness, but you can sell misery.
10. Poverty is not so much a state of affairs as a state of mind.
11. Our life is not the sum of money and possessions. Such a life can be more miserable than poor!
12. When you’re poor but happy, your money doesn’t make you sad or crazy. It makes you smile and stay positive.
13. I have been poor and happy—a gift I never expected.
14. Life is interesting whether you are rich or poor. Although money can make it more interesting, it shouldn’t be the determinant factor for your liveliness and happiness.
15. There are a lot of things in life that money can’t buy. Happiness is one of them.
16. The most powerful people in the world are not the ones with the most money but those who have learned to make do with what they have.
17. I would rather be one of ten happy people than one of a thousand rich people.
18. Money isn’t everything. It can buy you a comfortable life but won’t buy happiness.
19. Being poor and happy is often the result of making choices that would make you happier, even when difficult.
20. Being poor and happy makes you optimistic that your finances will be more than enough to lift you out of the poor state.
21. Being poor but happy doesn’t mean we must compromise on our happiness or dreams. We just have to learn how to make it work for us.
22. Being poor is a state of mind. If you’re happy with your current situation, then you’re rich.
23. How do you feel when you’re poor? Sad, angry and frustrated. But, when you start adjusting to your financial condition, you’ll find that happiness is possible even amid poverty.
24. Being poor is not the same as being destitute. It’s about knowing that one day you’ll be okay, and you can’t wait for it to happen.
25. I would rather be poor and free than rich and a slave.
26. Some of the richest people in this world aren’t the ones with a lot of money. They are the ones that made their own happiness, even if it didn’t cost them very much.
27. Being poor and happy is not a function of how much money you earn and how large your bank account is. It’s more about the choices you make to be happy in spite of your circumstances.
28. You can’t buy true happiness. It’s the kind of thing you earn through hard work and a good attitude.
29. We may not always have all the things we want, but we can always be happy.
30. It’s not the things you own that make you happy, but the way you see them.
31. Being poor and happy requires time and effort to deal with the challenges that being poor can bring. But it is possible to be happy if you have made choices to focus on what makes you happy and enjoy the things that are in your control
32. We can have all the money in the world, but if we don’t love ourselves and have value for our own time, it’s not worth anything.
33. Being poor is no excuse for not be happy.
34. Poverty is a state of mind. You can be poor but happy.
35. The secret to a happy life is being poor but rich in heart.
36. We are poor in wealth but rich in the love of those who matter.
37. We are rich beyond measure when we give. We are poor in many ways, but our hearts are full of God’s riches.
38. Happiness doesn’t come from money. It comes from having a family who loves you, a roof over your head, and food on the table.
39. Happiness is a skill, not a state of being. Happiness is the result of your actions and choices. You can be happy no matter what you have or lack.
40. Being poor but happy is often the result of making choices that would make you happier, even when they are difficult.
41. You can be poor but happy. You don’t have to be wealthy to enjoy life.
42. Being poor but happy is the only gift you can give yourself.
43. Happiness should come freely to you no matter what financial state you are in. Money comes and goes, but your happiness should be permanent.
44. Don’t let poor circumstances control your happiness. It’s up to you to decide how to feel regardless of what is happening around you. Looking at quotes about being poor but happy can help inspire you to do what is best for you
45. Money isn’t actually happiness, but it feels good to have a lot of it.
46. Even if you don’t have money, you should be happy with what life has to offer you because money is not everything.
47. Money is good, but you don’t have to always let its absence ruin your happiness.
48. Being poor doesn’t mean you have to stay poor. There is always a way out. You just have to have courage and determination.
49. You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy the freedom to be happy.
50. Poverty is not a state of mind. It’s a state of habit. You either get out of it or stay in it.
51. Life is too short to be unhappy and uncomfortable. So learn to love what you have, and learn to love yourself enough to change.
52. The happiest people don’t have the most. They are the least.
53. Happiness is not the absence of problems but the ability to deal with them.
Undoubtedly, you can be certain that being rich does not automatically birth happiness because, believe it or not, the rich also cry, so I sincerely hope you got the exact quote about being poor and happy. Kindly share and drop your comments on the quotes below.