Negativity is such a depleting force. Negativity saps energy, creativity, and productivity. It causes a loss of morale and makes it difficult to be effective in our actions. Everyone has experienced negativity at some point, the question is how to remove it from your life.
It’s hard to have a positive attitude about your life when you’re surrounded by negative people and situations. By identifying and removing negativity from your life, you’ll feel more positive, less burdened, and more productive. Negativity can come from others and yourself.
However, if you want a refreshing new look at your life then you are going to need to take control over all the negative things in your life, especially those that are holding you back. That is why I have written these remove negativity from your life quotes below to inspire you on how to get rid of negativity in your life.
Remove Negativity From Your Life Quotes
Remove negativity from your life because it doesn’t just limit your joy and make you unhappy; it can also have profound effects on your health. Negative thinking creates stress and stress creates physical problems, including heart disease, high blood pressure and other illnesses and that’s not good.
1. Negativity drains energy and positivity breeds it. Removing negativity from your life doesn’t mean that you won’t get hit with the occasional curveball, but it will give you better tools to control the outcome of circumstances, as well as how you feel about them.
2. We all have difficult times in our lives. Let’s face it, life is hard. But staying negative does not help anyone, so be sure to remove it from your life.
3. The next time you think negatively, spend a minute to consider what is making you unhappy. Take a step back and view the situation with more optimism.
4. The time you spend being negative and complaining is time wasted. Spend your time thinking about what you’re grateful for instead.
5. It’s not easy to be positive about your life, but it’s easier when you remove negativity from your life. It takes time, patience and understanding of yourself. But what we focus on grows, so keep focusing on the good things in your life and you’ll find that you have more to be grateful for.
6. To remove negativity from your life, surround yourself with positivity and you will be happier.
7. Every day, give your all, you only have one life, live it to the fullest and always believe in your dreams. Showing gratitude is a way to attract more positivity into your life, so be thankful! Even if you don’t feel like it. That’s how to remove negativity from your life.
8. Stop being negative and don’t give up on yourself. You can do it.
9. You shouldn’t let anyone drain your energy. When you do this you enter an unhealthy cycle of negativity that can potentially affect your mind and body, so it’s not good for you.
10. Never let anything dull your sparkle. You were born to lead, inspire, and create. Now go do it!
11. Life’s too short for drama and unnecessary negativity—get over it and move on.
12. I’m not going to let negative comments get in the way of me being great. I’m going to do me regardless of what anyone else has to say.
13. Letting your fears hold you back doesn’t do anything but hurt yourself. Learn to let go of the negativity and live a positive-filled life.
14. Just because you meet obstacles, doesn’t mean you should quit. Be persistent. Don’t let the negativity of others discourage you from pursuing and achieving your goals.
15. Life is too short to focus on negativity and complaining. Remove negativity from your life, start today with a fresh outlook and a clear mind to make every day count.
16. Let’s get over those not-so-great moments and be optimistic about everything. Yes, we can!
17. Stop being negative and start achieving.
18. Let negative thoughts zip right on by—don’t even give them a chance to crash your happiness. Kick negativity out of your life.
19. Stop trying to smooth out your wrinkles. They’re reminders that you smiled for as long as you felt like it. Live the life you choose for yourself.
20. When you’re presented with an opportunity to succeed, it’s easy to get distracted by all the reasons why you shouldn’t.
21. Negativity is the enemy of creativity. It’s important to be positive, especially when you’re trying to solve a problem
22. You have to stop being negative. You have to see the good in everything and everyone.
23. You can’t afford to let negative thoughts take up space in your mind. You can’t afford to give away your power—to anyone. Live a positive life, so that you’ll never have to see yourself through someone else’s eyes.
24. You’ve got a dream—so go chase it. And stop being negative!
25. Kick negativity out of your life by starting an avalanche of positivity and making positive comments about yourself.
26. Today is a new day. Maybe you woke up this morning wanting something different—to live your life differently, to be happy, to allow yourself to feel good about your choices and feelings. Today can be the day you decide to let go of what’s dragging you down and embrace what brings you joy.
27. We can be happy, even when we are sad. We can be hopeful despite setbacks. And we can find the positive in every situation.
28. Just be positive, if you can be positive you can’t be negative.
29. The enemy of creativity is not ignorance, it’s negativity. Kick it out of your life.
30. Life is short. Make the most of it, and don’t waste time being unhappy. Remove negativity from your life.
31. Just be positive. Be open to new ideas and new ways of doing things and people will help you to make it happen.
32. After all, what do we have to lose, but negativity? Overcoming negativity will change the way you see your life.
33. Forget the haters, and remember that you’re the one who writes your story.
34. You are already empowered to get over the negativity and make a change. Be sure to remove it from your life.
35. It’s not how bad you’ve been hurt that counts, it’s how you choose to let go and how you live your life from now on. Begin by removing negativity from your life.
36. Don’t let the negativity of others bring you down. You should live a positive and happy life.
37. I only have negativity to fight off. That’s all the motivation I need.
38. To be positive, it’s important to let go of negative thoughts and dwell on the good.
39. Positive thoughts lead to positive actions. Positive actions lead to positive habits. Positive habits lead to positive outcomes.
40. It’s time to start focusing on what you can do to make yourself happier, not on what you don’t have. It’s time to plant the seed of positivity in your life.
41. No one is going to take care of your dreams. You have to do it yourself. Stop being negative and start being positive!
42. Strive to be the best version of yourself and bring positivity to other people’s lives—no matter what is thrown at you, life goes on.
43. You can’t be positive until you stop being negative. So, remove everything called negativity from your life today.
44. Naysayers and negativity are a fact of life. However, you don’t have to accept it as your truth. Learn how to pick yourself up and keep pushing forward.
45. Create a positive mindset by removing negativity from your life.
46. Like the beach, negativity drifts in and out with the tide. Keep your mind and heart clear of it.
47. Let go of the negative thoughts that are dragging you down. True happiness comes from within.
48. All successful people are focused on their dreams. They ignore the negative people and their criticism. Stop doubting yourself, get out there and achieve your dreams!
49. Get out of your head and into the process. When you start to see things through a positive lens, you’ll be amazed by what you can achieve.
50. I’m going to live my life as a positive person, to let the sunshine in I am not going to be a negative person in my life, to let the sunlight out.
51. The biggest roadblock to creativity is negativity. Remove it from your life.
52. We can’t control the outcome, only how we react to it. Be positive and stay focused on your goals.
53. Negativity is the enemy of creativity. Believe in yourself and your dreams and you will achieve greatness.
54. Don’t let that hater keep you from doing what you love. Stay true to your authentic self and don’t let anyone bring you down.
55. Stop being negative and start living the life you want to live.
56. Negativity won’t help you get what you want. Be positive and work towards your dreams.
57. Don’t let the haters get you down, keep your chin up and live life to the fullest!
58. Choose happiness. Choose to see beyond the sad/Good or happy/Bad narratives. Life is a gift and we get to live it fully, exactly as it is at each moment.
59. You can’t get rid of negative situations, but you can get rid of the negative energy and emotions tied to them.
60. I’m not going to waste time worrying about the negativity in my life. I’m going to focus on being positive, constructive, and loving.
61. Remove negativity from your life. Make a positive difference in the world—and be a positive difference in someone else’s life.
62. Stop being negative. Create the positive reality you want for yourself. Be positive about your future and it will come to pass.
63. Wake up. Smile. Be positive, and take action to make your dreams come true… In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take.
64. You have to fight through the negative to see the positive. It’ll all work out in the end.
65. Stop being negative. Just smile and say yes! Yes, I can do this. Yes, I can do it better.
66. When you catch yourself complaining about things, stop and immediately change your mindset.
67. All your worries and problems can be solved only if you remove all the negativity from your life.
68. Don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t do something, or that you’re not good enough for what you want to do.
69. The only rule is don’t be negative. Focus on positive vibes, and positive waves and keep moving forward.
70. Stop being negative and start being positive. You have to believe in yourself before anyone else will.
71. When life seems to be closing in, remember that you are always surrounded by the best… You just have to look at the right things.
72. Nothing is worth the pain of holding onto negative feelings. Let them go, and spread some positivity in their place.
73. Don’t let daunting tasks get in the way of living an inspired life. Stay positive, keep your head up and rise above negativity.
74. Let go of the past, live in the present and open up to the possibilities of what can be.
75. Think positive and the world will be positive with you. You have to stop being negative, let go of the past, stay focused and take action.
76. Let’s end the negativity. There’s enough positive energy to go around.
77. Whatever is holding you back, let it go and make this the best year ever.
78. You can’t achieve your dreams by piling on the negative. Make every day a masterpiece.
79. Being negative won’t get you anywhere. It will only hold you back from getting what you want in life.
80. Telling someone to stop being negative is not the same as telling them to be positive.
81. Let go of the negative thoughts and be free to be positive.
82. Don’t let negative people and negativity in your life get to you. Focus on the positive.
83. Be more positive, don’t dwell on the negative, move forward with a positive attitude, and remember that the glass is always half full.
84. You have to let go of what you can’t change and hold on to what you can.
85. If you are saying no to life, then you’ll always live a no. Say yes!
86. Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Because all that matters is what you do with what you’ve got.
87. If you want to be successful, stop being negative.
88. You’ve got to look for the good in things and fight through all the bad you can. And if you can’t find it… well make it yourself.
89. You’ve got to ignore the negative if you want to keep positive.
90. Stop being negative and appreciate everything that you have in life. You can do it.
91. Artists need to nurture the creative spirit, but negativity kills creativity. Never let negative thoughts stop your creations.
92. Life is short, so keep your eyes on the sunny side of the street.
93. You were not put on this earth to suffer. You were put here to be happy and make others happy too.
94. Don’t wait for the storm to pass, learn to dance in the rain. Get rid of negativity in your life.
95. Get rid of negative thoughts and start living a life of positivity.
96. Stop being negative and think about the ways you can grow.
97. Life’s too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right and forget about the ones who don’t.
98. Getting over negativity takes courage and strength, but the best thing about it is that once you start seeing the positive side of things, you’ll never want to go back.
99. Banish negativity from your life and watch what happens. You’ll be happier, healthier, and a lot more successful in key areas of your life. Start today: think only positive thoughts.
100. Throw negativity out the door this season and focus on all of the good things in your life.
If you’ve taken the time to read this post, thank you. I hope that at the very least these quotes have made you think about how negativity might be affecting your life and the lives of those around you and what you can do about it.
In essence, think positively, and positivity will come your way. I hope you found this collection of remove negatively from your life quotes helpful. Please let me know how you feel about this post on remove negativity from your life quotes in the comment section. Thanks for reading.