We all know that people hate liars. But why do we hate them so much? Is it because it’s just plain wrong to lie or is it something else? We can feel angry and frustrated with those who have lied to us, and also with ourselves for believing them when they said things were going well when in fact things weren’t going as well as they’ve painted.
The fact is, we live in a world where lies are everywhere. People lie about their age, weight, marital status and even nationality. They lie about the number of children they have and whether or not they are happy with them. They lie about their health, wealth and religious beliefs. The worst thing about lies is that they can be hard to detect because they may look like the truth.
When you try to confront liars with facts, they will simply ignore or change the subject so that you don’t get a chance to prove your point or ask any questions at all. The people who lie to you are hurting themselves more than others. Such people are lonely, scared, and insecure; they feel lies will make them accepted by others. But the truth is, no one likes being lied to, especially when it comes from someone who is supposed to be a friend or lover.
Below is a collection of sick of liars quotes that you can use to communicate your feelings to someone who has always done nothing but lie to you.
Sick of Liars Quotes
The only way you can get over being sick of liars is by taking action on your own behalf. This means that you must take good care of yourself by doing what is good for you instead of allowing others to take advantage of you or use you for their own purposes.
1. I am sick of liars. I’m sick of the people who lie about loving each other, and then you go home for a weekend break, only to realize that they were having an affair behind your back. I’m sick of liars.
2. I am sick of liars. I am tired of being lied to and believing what the truth is, not what someone else wants me to believe. The only reason that most people can lie so easily is that we made them feel safe in doing so by not calling them out when they know they’re lying.
3. I am sick of liars, people who say they will do one thing, then do something else. I’m sick of people who never keep their commitments. People are full of empty promises.
4. I’m sick of liars. I’m sick of people who candy-coat every situation and throw sugar on anything that stinks. Because it just gets old – and you know what else? It makes me think that maybe the problem isn’t the smell at all, but your perception.
5. I am sick of liars who hide behind their clever words, who pretend to be honourable and good but are hiding what they did. I am sick of liars who tell lies to cover their own mistakes and cover the truth, while they keep up appearances.
6. I am sick of liars. The world is full of liars, but for some reason, it always seems I am being lied to. Friends, family members, my co-workers – it doesn’t matter who it is; when I believe someone to be honest and truthful, they’re almost always compulsive liars.
7. It might sound dramatic, but I am sick of liars. I want to let them know that no matter how creative their lies get or how many excuses they tell themselves as if they’ve done nothing wrong, we are onto them.
8. I am sick of people telling me lies just because they think that I am stupid. People might think that their lies will slip under my radar but I am smart enough to call them out on their lies. Especially when it comes to reporting fake crimes.
9. I am sick of liars. I know the difference between a pathological liar and a person who believes what he is saying. I am aware that a healthy person can be a little touchy because life isn’t perfect, but there are those who are out to destroy others. The truth hurts sometimes, but so does being lied to when the truth could have set you free.
10. I am sick of liars. I am sick of liars who tell me what they think I want to hear instead of the truth. I am sick of liars who pretend that everything is ok when it isn’t. I am sick of liars who hide their true feelings behind a mask that says “Hey, everything is okay! Look at me! Don’t worry about anything! Everything’s going to work out just fine by itself…”
11. I am sick of liars. I am sick of lies. People who say one thing, then do another. I’m talking about those people who disappear without a trace, and then reappear when they need something from you.
12. I am sick of liars, I hate them. Especially the ones who are so full of themselves that they get off pretending that they’re better than everyone else. I am sick of liars and I will never forgive them.
13. I am sick of liars. Liars who lie continuously and without any regard for the truth or consequences. Liars who weave tales so thick, we can’t see through them. Liars who prove themselves incapable of making a simple statement: “I’m sorry.”
14. I am sick of liars. I am tired of the same old stuff that you tell me every day. So let’s stop this game called lying and come clean.
15. I am sick of liars. I think we all are. It is time for us to be honest because it’s been shown over and over that we’re better off when we tell the truth.
16. I am sick of people who lie and say they love me. I don’t want to hear the word ‘sorry’ anymore. Do you know what it’s called when someone says sorry but doesn’t change anything? It’s called an excuse.
17. I am sick of liars, and will never be able to trust anyone. I hate the ones who say they love me and tell me they care, but then go and leave me when things get tough or even worse, lie about how they feel.
18. I am sick of liars. I refuse to be lied to by those who think they are above me and can get away with it. Liars need to be exposed for their deceitful ways.
19. I am sick of liars, who tell me my hair is lustrous, beguiling and golden. I am not vain, but they are wrong. My hair is simply brown – dull, ordinary brown – and it will never be any other colour.
20. I am sick of liars. I am tired of being lied to, cheated on and betrayed. I want what I deserve, a partner that will not lead me on, use me or string me along. So be honest with yourself and others if you want something real.
21. I am sick of liars and the games you play. I am sick of being lied to for the sake of your ego and fame. I am sick of the people who will betray me for their benefit. People who have expected me to do anything for them, yet refuse to give back in any way whatsoever.
22. I am sick of liars, people who makeup lies, and then pretend that they are telling the truth. It is a sad world we live in when people are so dishonest. We lie for a variety of reasons: to protect ourselves, to make ourselves look better than others.
23. I am sick of liars and want to stand up for honesty and integrity, so I have taken all my lies down from the wall and put them in a box. I’m not doing it for you; I’m doing it for me.
24. I am sick of liars. Please stop spreading filth and lies about my wife, my kids and me. The world is better off not interacting with you anymore.
25. I believe in honesty and I am sick of liars. I am sick of people who are too proud to say they are wrong. I’m sick of pride, and I’m sick of ignorance. Because ignorance isn’t bliss, it’s dangerous.
26. I am sick of liars, I am sick of people who pretend to be something they’re not. I’m tired of the lies we tell ourselves and see as truth. We are our own worst enemies and we lie to both others and ourselves.
27. I am sick of liars. I am sick of the lies we tell ourselves. The lies we tell others. I am tired of trying to make it seem like everything is fine, when in fact nothing is. I am tired of feeling like I have to pretend that everything is okay when deep down inside, it’s not.
28. I am sick of liars. I am sick of all the lies that have been told to other people and they believe them. I am sick of people speaking for others without their permission, taking ownership of something someone else has done or just flat-out not doing what they should be doing.
29. I am sick of liars, I can’t stand cheaters and being played for a fool. I am sick of people using me and the only person that really cares about me is me.
30. I am sick of liars. I am sick of their lies, the smiles they wear, their empty promises and the way they walk away without even looking back.
31. I am sick of liars, who are not honest with themselves, and cannot be honest with others. I am frustrated when someone tells me something about themselves that is a lie. I feel like they lied to me when they told me the lie because they deceived me.
Sick of the Lies Quotes
I am sick of the lies people tell. I am sick of the way we deny our emotions and react against them in ways that make us feel even more isolated and alone. I think that life can be so difficult sometimes because we are afraid to open up and admit what we feel.
32. I am sick of the lies. I am sick of keeping my head high and pretending everything is okay when it’s not okay at all. I’m tired of your words, actions and promises that don’t come true. So please stop lying to me because I am tired as hell.
33. I am sick of the lies. When will you stop making me feel this way? When will we be together again? You were my everything and I hope that one day we can be together again.
34. I am sick of the lies and make-believe. I am tired of feeling like a nobody that is unimportant. I want someone to tell me what they feel and mean it.
35. I am sick of the lies. They tell us that we are not enough, that we are ugly, and that we should not exist. They tell boys they cannot be themselves and girls to be careful who they let in their lives or who sees them when they sleep. But it is not our fault and it is not okay for society to tell us anything less than perfect or beautiful. I am sick of being told what I am and what I should be.
36. I am sick of the lies… The stories, the pretty lies we tell ourselves. That we are even good enough to try at this. That there is a place for us, a niche in the human world in which we can feel perfectly comfortable living. When what I want is to find a way out! To break free from our expectations and create something entirely new – but with no sense of fearing its success or failure.
37. I am sick of the lies. I am sick of making excuses for your stuff up after stuff up. I’ve lost count of the nights you have come home drunk and behaved like a giant child. Do you think I want to be around that? Well, guess what, I don’t.
38. I am sick of the lies that I have told, I am sick of loving you not being my fantasy. I am sick of acting as though everything is fine when it isn’t. You deserve better than this.
39. I am sick of the lies of this world, I am sick of being told to be ashamed, I am sick of holding my tongue and letting people walk all over me.
40. I am sick of the lies. I am sick of the dishonesty. I am sick of having to pretend to be someone I am not when all I want to do is be real.
41. I am sick of the lies. We live in a world where you can be anything. But there is a price to pay for that freedom. The price is high, but there is no one who will do it for us.
42. I am sick of the lies and everything that goes with it. I have been targeted by a person who is surrounding himself with lies in order to manipulate my life. He is trying to get me to believe that he is a wonderful, kind compassionate person; but in truth, he has no conscience and is just manipulative.
43. I am sick of the lies, and I wish you would stop telling me that it is okay. Listen to what your nagging voice is telling you and let me go.
44. I am sick of the lies people tell themselves to make their lives easier and all the crap they say to make themselves feel better.
45. I am sick of the lies! The tale that we tell ourselves when we look in the mirror each morning, the one that says: “This isn’t me”. The story we spin when people ask us what’s new, the one that goes: “everything is wonderful”. You don’t know how I feel. You can’t even imagine how bad it is.
46. I am sick of the lies that were told about me in the past. They are no longer relevant and I have moved on. I don’t want to hear them anymore and I am not going to let them affect my life.
47. I am sick of the lies that you’re telling me. Day after day, you keep telling me them, but I know all about you and your weakness for other women. I know how easy it is for you to lie and manipulate people in order to get what you want—even if that means destroying our relationship so that other people won’t find out about your cheating.
48. I am sick of the lies. I am sick of feeling like I’m walking on eggshells, afraid to open my mouth because I might say something wrong. There are no right things anymore, it’s not like there was ever a list, to begin with.
49. I am sick of the lies, the fake promises and the selfish attitude. I want to go back to the way things were when people cared about each other and helping was natural.
50. I am sick of the lies. People always say that you only get one life to live, but I think it should be the opposite way around. We get to live many lives, and this is just one in which I refuse to accept things as they are.
51. Being sick of liars and the lies they tell is a normal thing. We see it all the time in our daily lives. People lie to get what they want, and we are often left feeling like we can’t trust anyone ever again.
52. When you are sick of liars, it is time to stop being a victim of the lie. You have the right to refuse and say no to any lie that is not in your best interest. You have the right to ignore it, walk away from it and turn your back on it.
53. Being sick of liars and the lies they tell is not only a way to get rid of those negative feelings, but it can also be a powerful motivator for change.
Hello there! I appreciate you for reading the collection of sick of liars quotes. I would love you to please leave your comment and endeavour to share the post with others. Thank you.