The truth is, we live in a world of feelings and emotions where “love” and “heartbreak” are the two biggest words we know. We want to be loved because we want to feel special, unique and important. But sometimes, the love that we have for someone doesn’t mean much when it comes to accepting them for who they are, their flaws included.
The truth is that sometimes love just isn’t enough. It can be hard to accept this fact when you feel like you are giving more than you are getting back — but it doesn’t mean there is something wrong with you or your relationship. For some people, there isn’t a good match between them and their partner — no matter how much they try or how hard they work at it, things don’t click between them and they end up feeling unhappy and frustrated in their relationships.
For others, there may be other issues at play: maybe one of you has been hurt by past experiences (or current ones), maybe one of you has trust issues that make communication difficult, or maybe one of you has different values or goals for life than the other person does.
Whichever one it is, the fact still remains that love is never enough. These awesome sometimes love is not enough quotes below will prove just that to you.
Sometimes Love Is Not Enough Quotes
Sometimes, love is not enough to protect us from heartache. Love alone cannot conquer the demons of resentment, jealousy, and fear. We need a power greater than our own to fend off the evils that threaten to destroy our relationships.
1. Sometimes love is not enough. Sometimes, you have to let someone go. But sometimes, letting go is the hardest thing you’ll ever do.
2. Sometimes, love is not enough. It must be combined with practicality, efficiency, and compatibility.
3. Sometimes it takes more than just love to make a relationship work. Sometimes, you have to let go of the past and find peace in the present. Letting go can be one of the hardest things you’ll ever do, but it’s worth it if it means you get to live in the moment with someone special.
4. When you fall in love, you’ll also realize that love is not enough. You have to have trust, time, respect, and a whole lot of understanding for it to work between two people.
5. Love can come and go quickly, and there are no guarantees it will return. When love comes along, you may have to fight to hold onto your relationship. Sometimes, love is not enough.
6. Sometimes, love is not enough to make us happy. It’s the people who make us happy, who love them, and goes beyond a simple relationship, that can be important in your life.
7. Love is not enough to make a relationship last. You need friendship, trust, mutual respect, and good communication. Otherwise, it’s not going to work.
8. Sometimes, love is not enough. It must be the foundation, the cornerstone−but not the complete structure. It is much too pliable, too yielding.
9. Love may conquer all, but sometimes love is not enough to make it work.
10. Love is not enough to make our dreams come true, no matter how noble, pure, and true that love may be. Love alone will not suffice, to conquer all the challenges we have in life.
11. Sometimes, love is not enough for someone who has been deeply hurt.
12. Love is the strongest emotion we feel, and it’s not always enough. Sometimes, you have to do more than love to make a relationship endure.
13. Sometimes, love is not enough. Love is not enough. You need a little bit more.
14. Sometimes, love is just not enough. Leaving can be a compassionate choice even when it breaks your heart.
15. Sometimes, love is not enough to make a relationship work, no matter how much you wish it would. Breakups can be extremely hard on both parties, but if your desire to remain with your partner outweighs the advantages of being alone, then you’re in luck.
16. Love is great and all, but sometimes, love is not enough. This is most likely the case in school where you have to study and take exams, which no one likes.
17. Love is not enough to make you happy, it takes work and balance.
18. Sometimes, love is not enough. It will not keep you warm at night, it will not help you pay rent, and it won’t even buy you a decent meal.
19. Love is not enough. It takes a lot of our hearts, mind, and soul to make a relationship last.
20. Love is not enough to make you truly feel loved.
21. Sometimes, love is not enough. it takes a world full of dreamers to change the world.
22. Sometimes, love is not enough. Let’s spend more time on the things that make us feel good about ourselves.
23. Sometimes, love is not enough. You have to like each other, and you have to be best friends forever.
24. Being in love is not enough. It is an amazing feeling, but you have to do a lot of things to keep it alive, and well. Learn how to become the person that that special someone will want to stay with every day.
25. Sometimes, love is not enough. It’s the most important thing, but it isn’t everything.
26. Sometimes, love is not enough. It takes a full commitment to make a relationship work.
27. Love is not enough. It takes trust to build a relationship.
28. Love is not enough. If you want to save your relationship, you have to give it a lot of attention.
29. Love is not enough. You need friendship to make your life complete.
30. Love is not enough. We require only the truest of love, which is freedom.
31. Love is all we want, but it’s not enough. Life is more than just love.
32. Love is not enough, you’ve got to have it all. You have to be proud of yourself when you look in the mirror.
33. Love is not enough. If you want it to work, you’ve got to work at it. If you’re willing to do that, then love is enough.
34. Love is not enough without work. The love between two people is not enough to make a happy marriage.
35. Love is not about finding someone you can live with. It’s about finding someone you can’t live without.
36. Love is not enough to build a marriage on. You need friendship, and you need the desire to make each other happy.
37. Love may be the best thing in the world, but it is not enough. We need more than love to move forward.
38. Sometimes, love is more than how you feel about someone. Love is what you do to make your relationship work.
39. Love is not enough. Trust is the true foundation for a strong relationship.
40. Love is not enough. It will bring you pain when things don’t go your way, it will make you hurt the ones you love, it will deceive you, and make you think that this world revolves around your happiness. So, pay attention to things that really matter in life.
41. Sometimes, love is not enough to make you happy. You need to find what makes you happy and love it.
42. Love is not enough. Love alone will not suffice. Without communication, love is lost in the distance between adjacent words.
43. Love is not enough to make a relationship last. What makes it last is commitment. Commitment to making the marriage work, no matter what happens.
44. Love is not enough. It takes commitment, work, and a willingness to give 100% every day. That’s what partnership should be all about.
45. Love is not enough. To sustain a long-term relationship, you need to be best friends and lovers.
46. Love is not enough without trust. It will only keep you warm in winter if you cloak it with imagination.
47. Sometimes, love is not enough. It won’t fill the holes in your soul. You must feed yourself, and fill those holes with something that comes from within you.
48. Love isn’t always enough. Love is love, it’s beautiful, But not all love is eternal, but that’s okay.
49. Love isn’t always enough, but it’s a good place to start.
50. Love is not enough. It will bring you a world of pain if you don’t find someone to make decisions with that you trust and respect.
Hello there. I hope this meets you well. How did you feel about the sometimes love is not enough quotes up there? I’m sure they made you understand all there is to love.
Let me know what you think about them, by dropping your comments below. Thank you