Sometimes, being bad is good. I’m talking about those moments in life where bad behaviour is actually necessary and justified by the events going on around us.
Times are rough, the market is tough, and you’re struggling to get traffic. You feel like you’re playing a game of tug-of-war because you keep losing sight of your goal, and it starts looking like your business is going under. This is a perfect time to remember that you don’t have to be bad; sometimes, you have to be bad to become good.
Self-improvement is a tricky thing. It can be hard to admit that you have things to work on. And it can be even harder actually to go and change them. But quotes like these can help motivate you to improve yourself. So let’s take a look at what we can learn from these famous sometimes you have to be bad quotes.
Sometimes You Have to Be Bad Quotes
Sometimes you have to be bad if you want to be good. If you want to learn something new, you have to do things in a way that’s challenging and scary, even if it isn’t a natural or comfortable way.
1. Sometimes, you have to be bad to get good. Just do what feels appropriate. Don’t let anyone change you.
2. Bad is only bad when it’s boring. Good is good no matter what. Be good, but sometimes you have to be bad.
3. You know you’re bad when you’re at the grocery store and everyone else is in a rush, but you are as chill as ever.
4. The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Sometimes you have to be bad.
5. You have to push yourself out of your comfort zone to grow, to be inspired. Sometimes you have to be bad.
6. To get good things, you have to be bad. Don’t wait until you’re this age to start being bad.
7. We all have a little bit of bad inside us; let it out and be your bad self. Be bad, be bold, be beautiful. Otherwise, they win.
8. Let’s face it, you only live once. So go out there and be bad.
9. It’s not always easy to be good, but it’s a good time to be bad. You have to be a bad example to be a good one.
10. If you ever want to feel real life-changing magic in your heart and soul, embrace your dark side. Sometimes you have to be bad.
11. When you’re having a bad day, just remember that some people are having a worse day than you. Sometimes be bad.
12. Never apologize for being aggressive. Show no weakness. Make the other guy respect you. Sometimes be bad.
13. In an era with so much bad behaviour, sometimes you have to be bad to stand out. Be noticed for being good.
14. Sometimes, you must be bad before being good. Be bad. Do it anyway.
15. You’re only ever truly happy if you’re bad at something.
16. It takes a lot of bad drawings to make a good one. Sometimes it’s okay to be bad.
17. You only live once, so you might as well go all in. Sometimes you have to be bad.
18. Sometimes, you have to be bad to get better. Sometimes you have to be bad to get a good job done.
19. Don’t apologize for being bad. Embrace it. Let’s get bad and aim to be better tomorrow.
20. You can’t avoid the normal characters of life, but you don’t have to let them play a starring role. Sometimes be bad.
21. So, you messed up. Own your mistake and learn from it; it makes you better every time. Sometimes you have to be bad.
22. You must be bad to be good because the bad makes you better.
23. Be a little bit bad; follow your heart. We’re all good until we’re bad, so be good with it.
24. You can’t be good without being bad. Being bad is a step on the way to getting good.
25. Sometimes, you have to be bad. Make some mistakes, fail hard at a few things, and then win big at something.
26. Sometimes, you have to break the rules to do what’s right.
27. There’s no one way it all has to be; as long as we’re being real, we’re doing it right.
28. We are all bad sometimes but must learn from our mistakes.
29. You must be a bad example so people can see the good things in life. It takes bad to become good.
30. There is never an excuse for bad behaviour, but sometimes you must be bad.
31. Don’t apologize. Don’t explain your actions. Don’t make a defensive excuse. Sometimes just be bad.
32. Don’t defend yourself. Just own up to it and move on. Once you do that, you’ve got no choice but to get better at whatever you’re doing.
33. Comfortable is the enemy of great. Sometimes you just have too bad.
34. If you’re too comfortable in a relationship, you stop growing together as individuals. Sometimes be bad.
35. Sometimes, you have to be bad to feel better. Just be bad.
36. When the going gets tough, don’t get going; just be bad.
37. If you can’t be good, be bad. Be bold. Be brilliant. Be a unicorn. We’re all badasses at heart.
38. Don’t be afraid to push past your comfort zone—in grooming, style, and in life. Sometimes you just have to be bad.
39. Sometimes, you have to be bad to be good. When you have to be bad, it’s good to be the best. Shake it off.
40. Sometimes, you must be a little bad to achieve your dreams. You have to be bad to be good.
41. So you’ve got a case of Mondays. Or maybe you’re having a rough week at work. Things are stressful, and it feels like everything is going wrong. If you haven’t robbed a bank or anything, just try to be bad.
42. You can’t be a diamond without some pressure. Sometimes you have to be bad.
43. You make mistakes, learn from them, and run faster. Sometimes be bad.
44. Sometimes, you have to be bad to be good. You must be bad, really bad, almost embarrassingly bad, to reach your potential.
45. It pays to be bad. Be one of the good guys, and miss out on all the fun.
46. You’re not born bad, but sometimes you must be bad to be great.
47. The only way you can be great at something is to be willing to suck at it first. Sometimes you have to be bad.
48. No one’s going to give you a free ride. No one’s going to hand you anything. You have to go out and get it for yourself. Be bad.
49. There are no shortcuts to anywhere worth going. Sometimes you just have to be bad.
50. Sometimes you have to be bad if you wanna be good. Some days you have to be bad to get good.
I’m going to be completely honest; being good isn’t always the greatest thing. Sometimes being bad is the best way to go about things. A lot of progress in life doesn’t come from working hard and being good. It comes from taking risks and making mistakes. So, please, share these sometimes you have to be bad quotes and do not hesitate to leave your comment in the comment section.